- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In This chapter, we're going to meet our next new character. i think you guys are going to love her. Shes my personal favorite for this story.

 

All that you could see was darkness. Every step Alexis took you could feel the walls of your flesh prison grinding your skin. Luckily, her butt sweat made it so it wasn’t like sandpaper against your skin. The smell however was atrocious. The longer you were in there, the more she sweat. You never knew it was possible for a girl to sweat so much. Every once in a while you would try wiggling your way free, but every movement made her anus pulsate and try to suck you in. Alexis had enough self control not to let you sink all the way in though. After all, she couldn’t lose her new favorite butt plug already, right? You could only hear semi muffled voices of co workers over the immense workplace commotion. It hadnt even been an 8 hour workday yet, and you were already considering suicide. There was no cure for the shrinking virus and you knew it. Once somebody became bug sized, they were nothing anymore. You were nothing. A speck. A simple toy for this Goddess. 

After what had felt like 3 lifetimes inside of Alexis’s ass, you were sat on again. Every time she sat down, it gave you an even worse sense of vertigo than walking around. The sudden shift of weight on top of the shift in gravity made you sick to your stomach. The crushing weight was slightly less this time, however, as the seat was sitting on had slightly more give this time. Sure enough, soon after you heard a car’s engine turn over. Alexis was blaring some bassy trap music. The entire world shook with each bass drop. Hanging upside down, on top of her ridiculous stereo, gave you the worst headache of your life. You assumed if you hadn’t been made more durable by the shrinking, the combination of all the blood rushing to your head and the vibrating bass would have caused your head to explode. At this point, it probably would have been a better fate. You were hopeless. Trapped by a wall of light blue fabric, 2 ass cheeks, and an anus, an anus that was hungry for you. Constantly trying to pull you inside of her, into the dark depths where you would never be seen again. 

The car's engine stopped, and you felt your world shoot upwards. Alexis began walking into her apartment. As she got inside, she was greeted by her roommate Brooke. Brooke was 5’7”, and had long Black hair. Although she had smaller breasts, only B cups, she had a massive ass. You had questioned before if she had plastic surgery, but she swears up and down its all natural. You’d never seen someone with such an amazing ass, although Alexis was a close second. 

“Hey Bitch, how was prison?” Brooke said, poking fun at Alexis’s job. 

“Oh, you know, same old shit, news day. I’mma head to my room though. Got some stuff to take care of.” She said, not stopping really to talk. 

“ Hey don’t forget about my party next week! All the girls are coming over and kasey is working on getting ahold of some TBD psychedelics. Your ass better be there!” Brooke yelled. 

“You know I wouldn't miss it for the world!” Alexis yelled back, chuckling. 

You could only make out part of the conversation, but you did recognise her roommate’s voice. The thought of her sent chills down your body. You could not end up in her hands. She was a sadist with tinies. See, normal people, they keep it normal with tinies, play with them during sex, eat them, crush them, A swift easy death for a meaningless life. Not Brooke. Brooke took it to another level. She has tinies sewn to the bottom of her shoe, their entire existence gulping down her foot sweat and worshipping her moist toes. Breathing nothing but the raw smell of her sweaty feet. She wears a necklace with a Tiny left dangling by one foot, with a metal spear through his ankle to hold him up. Every so often, she would just twiddle him between her fingers, or pop him in her mouth to suck on. If you ended up with her, there would be no end to your suffering. 

The Door clicked shut, and your heart dropped. You had a bad feeling about what Alexis was going to do now that the two of you were all alone. You heard fabric shifting above you, as Alexis took off her shirt. It was shortly followed by her pants and panties, flooding your world with much needed fresh air and light. So much sudden light blurred your vision, making a nightmare like trance in your head. Alexis continued walking around briefly, giving you a full sight of her room. Her bed was a queen sized, with pink roses on the bed sheet. On the ground in between her bed and nightstand, there was a power strip with cable leading up to the nightstand and a phone charger to the bed. 

Alexis laid flat down on her stomach on the bed. She plucked you out of her ass and set you down in front of her face. She was resting her chin in her palms, giving you a glorious view of her breasts. Her magnificent DD boobs were barely being held in place by her skimpy bra. You couldn’t help but wonder why she even was wearing it. They sent you into a trance, like mind control. The only thought you could think of was just running up to them, and throwing your whole self in. You wanted them to absorb you , to become one with them.

“ You like what you see, little bug boy? Alexis giggled. “How about I give you a closer view?” She slowly started inching closer to you. Your trance of lust for her voluptuous breasts quickly turned into one of terror. Suddenly, the mountains of heaven and pleasure were rushing towards you. You were sure they would crush you. There was no way you would survive. Alexis dangled her breasts directly above you, teasing you with their massive size. With no warning at all, she flopped. She let all her weight of her elbows and came crashing down on top of you. AS she landed on you she let out a roar of laughter. 

“ Oh my God, I can feel you squirming down there! There's no point in struggling! You aren't going to get out. Maybe I could keep you in there. The last tiny I kept in my bra had to be disposed of, though. He kept biting my nipples at the most inopportune times. I wonder if he survived the toilet. Oh well. You would make an amazing titty slave.” 

Alexis had briefly teased you, hanging her breasts over you, slowly lowering them then coming back up, and all of a sudden, CRASH. They came down, crushing all the air out of your body. As they finally landed, you remembered. Tinies are virtually indestructible. There’s almost nothing that can kill them. Some stronger ones have even been known to survive being digested and found in their victims shit. You were wondering if the shrinking was messing with your brain. Or maybe it was all the adrenaline coursing through your veins from being maimed and tortured by this goddess. You were buried inside of her cleavage. You could see straight out, but you had no peripheral whatsoever. On all sides but directly front, you were surrounded in boob flesh. You could smell and feel the stickiness of her sweat. She had been working all day and her massive breasts were unforgiving. Alexis stood up, and began walking around, going about her day. It was as if you weren’t even there. She got up and went out to her kitchen, beginning to make some noodles. At one point, you had seen Brooke come in and walk by briefly. It bothered you that she couldn’t even tell you were there. You were invisible to the naked eye. Nobody was coming for you. Nothing was going to save you.

Alexis went back to her room and ate her noodles. As she finished, she plucked you out of her breasts and stared at you for a while. Then, all of a sudden, Alexis had an amazing idea. One that was going to be the most fun game she played with a tiny yet.

“Oh, Little Bug Boy, were going to play a new game. The rules are simple. If you can find your way back to me on your own, I’ll give you a reward. If you don’t find your way back though, well, that’ll be punishment enough. Don’t forget to watch out for my cat Loki too. His favorite snack is tinies.”

Alexis gripped you in her fist, sticking your head out so you could see exactly what was happening. Brooke seemed to be getting ready to go for a jog. She was wearing a tight sports bra, showing a small amount of cleavage, and tight yoga shorts, showing off her huge ass. Her running shoes were by the door, and you knew from having hung out with Alexis once or twice before, that her roommates feet were atrocious. She kept them cleaned, and always had her toenails painted, but the smell. Her sweat was enough to knock a full grown person out cold. You could smell her shoes faintly from where you were even. Alexis looked at you, and then to Brooke. She looked back and forth several times, then winked. You did not like where this was going. The look of terror on your face was all Alexis needed to know you understood. Alexis was going to place you on Brooke without even telling her. She would have no idea. The only question now was where was Alexis going to put you. 

“ So, Brooke, how far you running today?” Alexis asked, trying to hide her giggles as she got ready to enact her plan for her little Bug Boy.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know where you guys want to see Alexis put our little bug boy. Next chapter is going to be fully focused on Brooke as we learn how a tiny can TRULY be tortured by a true sadist ;) As always reviews are extremely appreciated. I Will be doing my best to at least somewhat implement all suggestions. LEt me know :)