- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, I know it has been a minute. However I have a clearer consensus on where I want to go now. I'm going to give a few options at the end of this chapter and see where we want to go. But I plan to have More updates soon, so stay tuned! I know this chapter is very short, but it's more of an intermission for what is to come. So don't worry! More is on the way. Just gotta give a little story 

“ So, Brooke, how far you running today?” Alexis asked, trying to hide her giggles as she got ready to enact her plan for her little Bug Boy. 

" 5 miles, my usual. I'm probably gonna stop and play pokémon Go at the park." Brooke said. 

"Oh, so you're pokémon hunting, huh?" Alexis said, trying to stifle her laughter. She gave you a knowing squeeze, telling you she's talking about you. Her fingers were too strong and didn't know their own grasp and nearly popped me. My bones felt like they were being grinded to past lately but they never seem to break. 

" Let me know if you find any tinies on your run, alright? We need some more for the party." Alexis giggled. 

"Oh, if I do, I'll be performing a spell tonight. I've been feeling creative, I want to press the limits of my witchcraft. I'm just going to do my hair then I'll be out." Brooke said, as she walked into the bathroom. 

Alexis pulled you up to her face and held you in her palm. She laughed, as she knew exactly what to do. 

She closed her palm, entrapping you within the grasp of her hand. Her sweat surrounded you, building up. You were soon soaked in the few drops of her sweat that had formed. Her fingers threatened to turn you into a bloody stain on her palm had you not been virtually indestructible. The back and forth moving made you want to puke your guys out. You felt like you were stuck on the pendulum of a clock, going back and forth, and back and forth. When it finally stopped, the vertigo hit you all at once and everything was spinning. 

Alexis opened her palm, but you were too dizzy to be able to clearly make out your surroundings, however you could tell you has never seen this room before. You could also hear the shower in the background was much closer to where you were now. Before you had even stopped spinning, alexis began tilting your hand, forcing you to slide off. You struggles to find grip in the lines of her palm, but the incline was too great and you began to free fall. As you fell, you saw walls of pink coming up around you, just before you hit a soft bottom with a small amount of give, and right away you knew exactly what Alexis's plan had been. She dropped you in Brooke's sock. You were going to be pressed in between her toes for her entire run. Even if she does find you, she's just going to keep you there because she's going to think that it's fucking hilarious. You began to panic. You had to get out of there. There was no way you were going to be that close to her gigantic smelly feet. You tried scaling the walls of her sock, but it was no use. The material was too slippery and there were no grasps for you to hold onto. You gazed up, and saw Alexis laughing at you struggling. 

"Luckily for me, Brooke always lays out her clothes before she goes and takes her pre shower run. She showers before because she likes to torture tinies for a while after with the smells from her sweat after a run. But luckily for you, you get the grand experience. You're going to be in her sock the entire time! And she's not even going to know it. She'll eventually find you, and she'll be sure to want to punish you for not making her aware of your presence. How DARE you not let your new Goddess know of your presence bug boy? God, I don't even know what shell do with you then. Only time will tell. Well, goodbye for now, bug. I'll see you on the flip side." With that, she set Brooke's sock back on her bed, next to the other one, being sure to seal the top of it back so you had no escape. Surely enough, as soon as Alexis left, you heard the water shut off, and it was time for your all new hell to begin. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay guys, so I have a few options here. 1) we continue with this and work towards a party scene. Drunk teens get frisky 2) we go to a theme park, like Disney world, cedar point, etc. ( Our tiny gets lost there and has to find his way around ) OR we can do the water park. Lots of hot lifeguards, Females of ALL ages running around in bikinis what do you guys think? I have a plan for all three of them