- Text Size +

Chapter Notes: Lots of farts in this one.

 

=========================

Wednesday, June 2 (cont.)

=========================

     Reese’s world was snuffed out as his head became surrounded with his sister’s ass. His head was so small, and her crack was so deep, that she was able to sit down right onto the chair, instead of just his face, and conceal any evidence that there was even a boy trapped beneath her at all. His eyes were cast into a pitch black darkness, his ears were muffled by the fatty flesh that bulged against his head, and of course his mouth was still stuck savoring the salty sweat of his sister’s sock. All he could do was feel and smell. 

     What he felt was a weight like that of thousands of pounds bearing down on his head. It didn’t matter how squishy her butt was—her Amazonian weight had him hopelessly pinned down. And her ass was warm too, which in turn started to make Reese feel hot as he was thrust into the deepest and dankest area of her haunches. And his nose was in more pain that he had anticipated, squashed flat like her ass was trying to permanently squash it to his face. The only tiny bit of relief came from the back that Olivia had been merciful enough to keep her shorts on. He knew that he was likely directly under her asshole, but the thin material of her shorts at least provided some kind of barrier so he wouldn’t have to actually feel her puckering anus for himself.

     And what he smelled with that nose was a confusing and strange combination of odors, although obviously none of it was good. A fragment of his imagination had hoped that maybe he might be able to smell some residuals of her body wash—but he had no such luck. Instead, there was the faint scent of her skin, the barely detectable whiff of her shorts, the uncomfortable aroma of her ass sweat, and the unbearable, revolting stench seeping out of the giant asshole that was right on the other side of her shorts that rubbed against his nose. He’d gotten a preview of it when he’d had to press his face up against her butt to smell her farts, but that was while she was wearing jeans, and his head wasn’t as buried as it was now. The odor was revolting and musty; he hadn’t thought that anything could trump the smell of her black socks, which were already way worse than his mom’s, but the fact that he was now entombed by his sister, surrounded by the very thing that she shit out of every day… It made him want to throw up. Although if he had, he’d just be staining the socks taped into his mouth. Which would probably make Olivia even more mad.

     He couldn’t tell what she was doing above him as he lay dutifully below her; it wasn’t loud enough to be heard past the ear muffs she’d bestowed upon him, and she wasn’t moving about at all. He knew it was something that would require their mom’s tools though. But how does it relate to her bra? And even beyond that, how is she gonna use it to punish me? His thoughts were interrupted by a quick couple of knocks at Olivia’s door, followed by the door quickly opening before she had time to answer. He felt something brush his leg that was closest to the door; it was Olivia’s calf, quickly moving to obstruct it from view.

     “Hey, do you know where—“ their dad started to say before he was cut off by his irate daughter.

     “DAD! I told you you have to wait til I say enter to come in!” she replied angrily. “What if I was changing?”

     “Oh, right. Yeah no I remember, you told me that. Sorry,” he apologized. “I was just coming to see if you knew what Reese was up to tonight?”

     I’M RIGHT FUCKING HERE! he screamed internally. He was obviously unable to move his head or his arms, but technically he could kick out with his legs and make them seen beneath his sister’s. And yet… he didn’t. Because doing so might help him for the short term, as his dad would find him and free him. But then he’d be crossing Olivia. It wasn’t that he was worried about some kind of worse retaliation than what she was doing to him tonight, because if their parents found their shrunken son with his head shoved deep into Olivia’s crack as she sat unabashedly on his face, all while his mouth was duct taped shut with her sweaty sock stuffing his cheeks—he knew that that’d be the end of it. As in, they’d be horrified with Olivia and protect him so that it’d never happen again, almost definitely kicking her out of the house in the process. It wouldn’t even matter that he’d destroyed her computer, they’d see her retaliation as being disgusting and going too far. She’d be ostracized from their family. Their relationship as brother and sister would be ruined for a long, long time, and she’d be cut off from the three people that she loved the most. As much as he absolutely loathed what he was going through right now… he didn’t think Olivia deserved a fate like that. 

     Because he knew that, eventually, his punishment would come to an end. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe in a few days, or maybe she’d even do something for a few weeks. But it would end. And then their life would go back to normal, like it had always been. Because Olivia was fair like that, he knew that much. She’d just scolded him a few minutes ago on the importance of trust, and how he wouldn’t be in this mess if he’d just trusted her in the first place. But now this was his chance to place his faith in her again. To show that, even when he was given the opportunity to get out of his predicament if he wanted to, like he had with the socks, that he wouldn’t. He’d stay there, quiet, still, and obedient. So that in the end, his sentence would be complete, and they would return to their normal life. To go back to the days they once had. 

     He prayed to God that he wasn’t making a mistake.

     .”Oh, he told me he was going to his friend’s house to spend the night,” she lied.

     “Really? On a school night?”

     Olivia shrugged, “School’s pretty much over for them anyways.”

     “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” He took a few steps into her room, looking over at her bra that she was working on at her desk. “Now WHAT is THAT?” he laughed, crossing his arms as he peered down at his daughter’s project. 

     “Um… it’s kinda hard to explain,” she answered, biting her lip as she thought of a good excuse.

     “You’re not gonna be wearing that, right?”

     She held it up for him, drawing attention to the alterations she’d made to it. “Does it look like it’s wearable anymore?”

     He laughed, raising his eyebrow at the changes to what he assumed was a very expensive piece of lingerie. “Definitely not. But it’s your clothing I guess.” He was about to say something else, but there was suddenly a quick but loud tooting sound that stopped him in his tracks. Olivia had just farted, and unbeknownst to her dad, it had been right into her little brother’s face. As the putrid air quickly filled Reese’s lungs, his initial reaction was to cough—but he couldn’t. It wasn’t physically possible. Coughing required somewhere for air to escape from a mouth, but with her sock in the way, covered by a large strip of duct tape, all of which was being pressed down by his immense weight, there was literally no physically possible way for him to cough. He just had to breathe in her repulsive scent. Olivia hadn’t even intended to fart, she wasn’t planning on it being a part of her punishment for Reese tonight. But she couldn’t stop a natural bodily function of hers.

     “Ooooh, guess Mexican night finally caught up with you too,” her dad commented with a chuckle as his daughter blushed.

     “It’s the same story every time she makes burritos,” she said awkwardly. “And then I feel bloated afterwards cuz I usually eat until my stomach practically hurts. Usually that’s around the third burrito, but tonight I had four.” Following up her comment, another gassy, rumbling burst of chemicals exploded out her ass, this time longer, louder, and much stronger. Reese felt like he was experiencing a nightmare as the smell doubled in power, this time so strong that he could feel the gush of wind blast against his squished up face, and was pretty sure his lungs heated up just from the toxins. Multiple pounds of burritos, all getting digested in her stomach at the same time. It had apparently been too much for her body to handle, and now it was having to expel all the waste that it could—right into Reese’s waiting face.

     “Jeez Olivia,” her dad commented, taking a step back precariously.

     “Alright, I’ll admit, that one was—“ She stopped herself, an expression of true worry on her face, as all three people in the room heard her stomach emit a low growl that slowly built in volume. She didn’t feel too bad about the first fart, since she knew she’d had Reese smell her gas before. But the second one was clearly worse, and even by her standards, she wouldn’t have wanted to subject her poor brother to its odors if she could’ve helped it. But now, with a third one building in size, she was honestly scared for Reese. Her stomach was going further than she could’ve ever imagined, but with her dad right by her, she wasn’t able to get off her brother. And then it hit.

     A slow, low-pitched gurgling sound at first, it grew faster and louder, growing into a kind of bubbly wheeze, before finishing off in a violent thunder that was so powerful, she was pretty sure it shook the chair. Reese had mentally braced himself for impact, but physically there wasn’t anything he could do. The first wave hit, each gurgle sending a freshly popped wave of gas right up his nose. By the time it had picked up speed, Reese was starting to be able to smell the insides of her colon as the long line of wind picked up a bounty of noxious-smelling particles to deliver to his smell receptors and terrorize his brain. But by the end of the long, drawn out fart, his lungs were on fire and his senses were overloaded with a brutal odorous pain. His head ached to thrash about, but it couldn’t even budge beneath Olivia’s immense weight. Even with every single ounce of his strength begging for a release from his captivity, he wasn’t able to do a single thing about it. The feeling of needing to escape, but being utterly and irrevocably helpless to do anything, was mind boggling and claustrophobic. And where his legs were concerned, he had to fight every fiber of his leg muscles to keep them from thrashing about, reminding himself of his commitment to keep their dad from finding out about him and causing everything to come crashing down. But the gush of methane-infused flatulence was so deprived of air that he began hyperventilating, as his body became desperate for air, quickly breathing in and out through the tiny slits of his squished nostrils that yearned for sustenance. But all that did was suck more and more of her reeking stench right down his windpipe and fill his little belly up. 

     Whether she wanted to or not, his gargantuan sister was literally feeding him her farts. 

     For those few moments, Reese’s life was sustained exclusively via his sister’s reprehensible fumes, taking in what little oxygen it could while simply having to deal with the poisonous rest of her. 

     For those few moments, his sister’s literal waste was keeping him from suffocating. 

     For those few moments, the pathetically weak boy’s very existence was allowed to continue because his ridiculously thick sister and her unimaginably heavy ass cheeks were merciful enough to funnel her disgusting shit-stained air through his open nostrils and squeeze every possible ounce of the godless stench into each corner of his fragile lungs.

     “Alright, I gotta get outta here,” her dad remarked, scrunching up his face as he turned to leave. But he paused at the door. “You know, I can barely even smell anything actually. That’s weird.” And it was because of Reese. Olivia and their dad got to enjoy the relatively clean, fragrant smelling air of her bedroom, while Reese wallowed beneath her like a sewer, his tiny body vacuuming up her vile stink while they got to bask like royalty in the open air. And then Stuart exited her room, heading back downstairs to leave the two of them alone again.

     “OK… I just want you to know, none of that was planned,” she said. “But you’re still breathing right?” She was pretty sure she could just barely feel the slightest tickle in between her ass, from the air being inhaled and exhaled from her crack. “Kick your leg out if you’re still breathing.” Tired and exhausted from the onslaught, Reese feebly lifted his leg up, letting his sister know that he was OK. He wanted to cry, to just melt into a warm bed and have it all be over, but he knew that he wouldn’t be getting mercy anytime soon; Olivia hadn’t even finished ‘preparing’ his punishment, whatever it was supposed to be in the end. “Oh yeah, I just wanted to mention too: I noticed that you didn’t try kicking your legs about to get Dad’s attention. I obviously hadn’t expected him to just bust in here like that, so you could’ve gotten out of your disciplining if you’d wanted to, but you stayed put. Even when I fucking farted, like, right up your nose, you still managed to keep calm.” She laughed at that last part, unable to believe that one of her worst farts in months had just been delivered squarely into her brother’s face, and he hadn’t done a single thing about it. “But that means you’re finally starting to listen. Which means all of this is working. And that’s good. So I’m proud of you, lil man,” she cooed, scratching his leg adoringly like he was some kind of puppy. “Keep up the good work.” So he did, and just continued to lie there, motionless beneath her, as she hummed a song and worked on her bra, readying it for phase two of her plan.

     Luckily for Reese, there wasn’t a ton that had to be done, and after another 10 minutes, she suddenly stood up out of the blue, done with her work. Immediately Reese fell to the floor, eagerly sucking in as much fresh air as he could. His jaw ached to open itself and gasp instead, but it was impossible with his mouth stuffed with her black socks. But at least he was able to breathe fresh, clean air again. 

     “So, this is the surprise,” she said, displaying her refashioned bra for Reese to behold. On one cup, there was a hole in the middle a few inches wide, with a cut leading from the edge of the hole to the outside perimeter. And on the other cup there was a second hole cut out but more off to the side, and it was a flap instead. Plus a dozen various tiny holes scattered around, that seemed to have been removed using a hole puncher. What the fuck is she gonna do with that? he wondered, still having no idea what it is she’d made. But he was about to find out.