- Text Size +

Chapter 3: First day on the Island

Alejandro had to admit it. It was awesome to be able to have a whole island just to themselves. He wouldn’t say it out loud near Shannon’s ears; or those of her employees. He would try to not think about it too loudly, especially when they would be Bonded. But this Isla del Amor was just incredible. It was small, probably smaller than the Louisiana Superdome, but it was basically empty. A harbor for the ship to stay during their whole trip, with the poor bodyguard and pilot, he hadn’t even had a chance to see, forced to stay and wait for them lovebirds to leave.

Along the shores, golden sand gave way to clear waters, as far as he could tell. Inner side, the ground was covered by relatively high grass, and some coconuts tree waved in the hot breeze. A huge mansion sat atop a small hill, wide enough to accommodate his fiancée. It baffled him that someone could have built a whole house meant for Cyclopeans, who were so few to begin with, which would be used barely ten weeks a year. He doubted that most of those incredibly massive MAJORS had any chance to cough the money necessary to pay the bill.

It was truly strange to be in someplace so lonely. If anything happened, the closest help was hours away. He glanced at his fiancée, who looked so beautiful, her hair moving in the blowing ever-summer breeze. Her formidable body dwarfed him so much, and yet he found she fit on this little island so well, as if it had always existed so she could walk on its ground, enjoy its waters and the sun, alone and unbothered by others. Just her and him, together. It felt strangely relaxing, even if he was afraid it wouldn’t be a vacation with a lot of rest.

The Minor decided that he wanted to taste the waters. They seemed fine, after all, and he still felt a little sore from Shannon’s “massage”. Plus, it was a good opportunity to enjoy some alone time. Shannon was taking in all their bags and belongings, as if they weighted nothing – which they probably did for her, he admitted. She herself was several tons over his own weight, and something like a hundred and a half packed in four bags didn’t even register to her. He had at least half an hour to be himself and do whatever he wished.

He quickly went down the bridge and then the pier, running almost straight under the titanic legs, standing twice as tall as he was, at least, as their owner was busy picking up all their belongings. It was so hot here, even more so than in New Orleans that for him, a Northern Californian born used to colder climate. He was ready to jump out of his clothes and get refreshed, letting Shannon and her enormity to do all the heavy lifting, while he would enjoy looking at her from the water. He even wondered how good she would look in her swim-suit.

“Where are you going!?” bellowed the black MAJOR as he barely took a step away from the pier and toward the beach proper, startling him with the virulence of her tone.

“Well… I want to get in the sea, it’ll be a first for me since I was six, you know?”

“No” bluntly stated Shannon as she quickly closed the distance with massive step after massive step toward him and seized him.

“What!? Hey! You can’t just come and pick me up like that! I want to go into the water now!” he roared, struggling to get free even as she lifted his body and put him precariously over their bags.

“I can, and I just did” sternly stated Shannon. “And it is absolutely forbidden for you to go to the shore alone. It’s too dangerous for you to do so”, sounding almost cold, her large bust seeming to surge even more as she took a deep breath to look at him with an inscrutable face.

“You’re kidding, right? If I don’t even immerge himself, how could I be in danger? We are alone, the water seems rather shallow and I could…”

“Get swept away by the currents!” growled Shannon, her eyes hard. “You could drown, or be brought away from the shore in minutes, too far away to be saved, even by me.”

“That’s not funny, Shannon!” said Alejandro, his voice shaking now. “How could the sea be dangerous? Peoples are going to the beach by the thousands!”

“It doesn’t mean that it can’t be dangerous. Dozens of people drown each years, several because they underestimated the current of the sea. And I won’t stand for you even approaching the possibility to be in danger. Are we clear?”

“If you didn’t want to put me in danger, why did you bring me on an island where there is nothing to do but go swimming or at least playing in the water?” grimly asked Alejandro.

“Because there is plenty of things to do but going to swim by yourself. We’ll talk, we’ll enjoy each other’s company and we’ll fuck like rabbits, of course” she explained firmly, a brief smile trying to comfort him, even if it failed to do so.

“Wow. You know, I’m really afraid you’re regressing toward your past self, from back when you returned in Old Creek to meet me – year ago, not when you met Izzy, I mean” stated the Minor. “And I’m not liking it one bit.”

Shannon stopped dead in her track and Alejandro almost fell from his perch, being stopped by her massive body as she made sure to catch his fall with her neck and upper torso. The young man now had a direct view to her jawline, which was clearly hardening. He guessed she was trying her damned best to not blow a gasket here and there, at him. He hesitated a split-second and decided to push it. Shannon had become over-bearing over the last few days and he decided that it was the time to puncture the button.

“I’m really thinking it, by the way. I’m not made of glass and…”

“YOU ALMOST DIED!” screamed Shannon, her sheer volume making his hears ring, the violence of her scream so great that he felt his whole body shaking as her own was rocked by her yell. .

Alejandro’s head was still hurting, his senses overloaded when his fiancée’s hands coiled around his torso and lifted him before her head, even as their bags fell on the floor. It wasn’t the careful way she often did it, but instead a rather brutal and swift movement which left him nauseous. He was reminded, once more, of how powerful she truly was and how puny he was compared to her. She was almost –almost- hurting him, with how tightly her fingers were grasping him, and he could tell she was so agitated that they had minute movements which made him nervous. One wrong twitch and he would be back to the hospital.

His frailty was more often than not a strength with her, but sometimes she made use of it against him, often without even realizing it. And right now, as she breathed sharply, he felt instinctive fear of the massive being holding him. She could crush him like a bug if she wanted so. Any MAJOR could, but she was so enormous, so massively superior to the superior breed of humans compared to him, and he had no idea what she could truly do, how strong she was. And even as his body and mind were reeling for her scream, she spoke again.

“You almost died” she repeated, not screaming this time. “You could have died, if it wasn’t for Jim Paolini. I can’t… I don’t want to feel like I did when you collapsed. I…”

Her voice broke and tears formed in her big, beautiful, eyes. Alejandro had to steel his mind to not give in. He understood that she was upset, he understood that she needed to feel in control to compensate for this nagging feeling. He had heard her screaming and talking in her sleep. The first few days, when he walked out of the hospital, she had seemed as cheerful as ever, but the nights told a different story. He had heard her praying in her sleeping, asking for the man she loved to be saved and safe, to not take him away from her.

“I don’t want to lose you my love” she explained, wiping her eyes on the back of her hand and rocking him in the process. “I don’t want to have to explain to your family that I… that I wouldn’t have been able to protect and keep you safe. That’s my duty. I’m the provider in this family, I’m the one who has to protect her mate, and make sure he’s happy and healthy. And if I have to keep you against me at all time to do so, I’ll do it. I have to body and size to engulf you in me, Alejandro, and I would do it, I swear I would!”

“You realize we aren’t in the 1850’, right?” asked Alejandro. “You are my fiancée, ma future wife, not my keeper. I am supposed to be my own person, to be able to do my part in this relationship to make it works. I can’t just let you do everything, or think that you have to do so.”

“But you ARE playing a part in this relationship sweetheart!” cried out Shannon, her voice returning to a level which was harder to endure, so close to her mouth. “Just by being you, you are invaluable to me, you are necessary for this relationship to work. I don’t think I could be with anyone but you.”

“Really? Just by being the pretty little boy-toy, I’m an integral part of our couple, I don’t have to work, or provide or…”

“It’s not like that and you know it!” whined Shannon. “I love you, I love you as an individual, not as some accessory, or some trophy husband or anything like that! I just… I just…”

She stopped, searching her words, clearly confused. Alejandro couldn’t blame her for being so lost. If he had been in her shoes, he doubted he would have acted differently, to be frank. It was hard to imagine how she had felt, this all-powerful woman, literally and figuratively an unstoppable juggernaut, in business and body, when she fell in love with a Minor like himself only to see him lying in an hospital bed, without anyone to support her. He understood well enough that it had to have affected her even deeper than he had assumed it had, at first. But it didn’t mean he would give up on his aspirations to make her feel better.

“Shannon. I told you, several times, that I don’t want to just be there, just be me. I’m not like Izzy, I don’t have some great aspiration, like opening my own shop, but I don’t want to be a glorified pet. I have to be able to make choices, even choices which could or would hurt me without you. It’s okay you know it, we talked about it.”

They had, and it had been extremely difficult. He suspect that, had he been at full health, she would have always resorted to sex to avoid it entirely. As it was, in the hospital, their home and then the boat which had brought them here, she had offered so many shots at her cleavage every time he broached the subject that he had almost given up. But he had held fast, refusing the perfumed and warm heaven she was offering to bring her back to Earth.

“But if I let you do this, you could be really hurt, physically. Or die! I just can’t allow it my love. I just…. Just can’t. I’ve told you so several times too!”

“That’s true” admitted the Minor. “But you have to understand that I can’t be an Ambassador for your campaign, I can’t be your husband and better the lot of my kind if I don’t take risks, if I don’t act independently. And it doesn’t mean that you have to stay silent and let me run to my death either.”

“But what should I do then?” pouted the giantess. “I mean, I told you why it was dangerous to go swimming by yourself in the sea and you grew angry at me…”

“I grew angry because of the way you said it, not because you did sugarplum” explained the small man, leaning upward to kiss his fiancée’s cheek. “You’re too used to have such power over everyone, you’re used to tower over other MAJORS and act accordingly. You aren’t used to the necessity to explain yourself, you make threats and give orders.”

“That’s not true!” interjected Shannon. “I’m not like that with you!”

“Of course you are” replied Alejandro, smiling. “And honestly? Most of the time, I like it. I’m the first surprised by it. But it’s true. I love when you dominate me, when you flex your muscles, show off your incredible body and generally be this almost mythical woman. But…”

“Ah, the dreaded but… But you’re just too much Shannon! You’re too big, too enormous, and too freaky!” she interrupted him, cynicism and pain dripping from her tone.

“No! I don’t think I’ll ever think you are too big. I… I don’t think you’re freaky either. It’s just that… sometimes you acts as if domination was the same thing as controlling someone else, as if it was actually something you could force over someone else without his consent.”

Alejandro was put back on the ground as his gigantic fiancée came near the house’s door. Seeing her rise slowly over him, to her full, towering, height, was incredible, a sight he never grew tired off. It was in moments like this he was happy to be a Minor. It ran contrary to everything he wanted his kind to be, proud, standing tall and carving their ways into the world, but watching Shannon go from a crouching position to her natural stature was simply too mesmerizing for him to pass up. No MAJOR could truly grasp the magnificence of her body, he decided.

As she fumbled with the door, she offered him an incredible view of her ass, massive, muscular and absolutely gorgeous, flexing it almost absent-mindedly. Usually, he was too transfixed by her front side and forgot to care about her backside. It was something he regretted, even more when, having opened the house they would share, she moved around, picking their luggage, and offering different wonderful shot of her curvaceous body, still silent, as if she was searching her words, to avoid hurting him or sound too bossy.

“I… I’ll try to rein in my tendencies then. And I’ll put our belongings in place. Don’t go to the sea without me. Promise?”

“Promise” sighed Alejandro. “But don’t be too long in there. It’s the sea! The main reason I went with your plan to bring me in a secluded area to do unspeakable things to me!” laughed the Minor.

-------------------------------------------

This first morning on the island had mostly been calm. The two of them had inspected the house and while Shannon had spent the whole time cooing about how beautiful it was, and how the entirely made of wood house was just so incredibly well-crafted that she wanted to replicate it in some place or another, Alejandro was a lot less entranced by it. Nothing, absolutely nothing, had been crafted with Minors in mind. In fact, nothing was even made to accommodate normal MAJORS. Everything, from the doors to the lofty sofa, to an enormous abomination he suspected was a fridge but looked suspiciously like a carved monolith made of wood, were gigantic.

Then, he had been forced to help Shannon unpack their bags. An help which had mostly consisted in him opening the bags and handing out his goods, and then sitting for a whole hour as Shannon hesitated between making use of both wardrobes, or gather everything in only one. In spite of his despairing moans that he wanted to go to the sea, she hadn’t bulged and he had felt as if he was dying of boredom. And finally, even as the sun reached its peak, his hopes to finally taste the waters were dashed, for hours at least.

“The sun is too hot for you my love. If we go to the see or sunbathing now, you’ll burn. And, in any case, we need to have some food in our bellies!”

“Come on! What’s the point of being on a tropical island if I can’t enjoy it?” he asked, refusing to hide his exasperation and eagerness to finally enjoy real holidays, even as he sat on the kitchen counter.

“The point is that if we want to enjoy a full holiday, which will leave us unperishable memories and enjoyable anecdotes to share with our friends and families. Something which won’t happen if you spend a whole week losing your skin and unable to even wear a soft shirt.”

“You do know that I’m rather tanned, yes? I’m used to laze in my parent’s garden in the summer.”

“It doesn’t mean that you won’t suffer some form of sun burning. I’ve read a lot about Minor’s metabolism since I launched my campaign, and all of them insist that all of you have to be shielded from the sun’s rays, no matter your skin tone.”

“Bullshit!” spat Alejandro, who refused to give in. “We could always use sun-blocking cream or whatever. You’ll have to do better than that!”

“And I’ll do it with ease, since apparently, you didn’t listen to what the doctors said!” huffed Shannon, turning fully toward him as she was cooking, and pointing at him with an enormous knife, quite menacingly, he thought, even if he didn’t dare to voice this opinion just yet.

“I don’t like doctors and hospital much” he chose to respond, turning his eyes a little.

“That’s an understatement” sighed the MAJOR. “You tried to jump out of your hospital bed as soon as you awaken from your black-out! And you refused to admit that you have several cracked ribs!”

“They weren’t really cracked, just a little aching, that’s all!” yelled Alejandro, gulping down the bait, hook and sinker in one go.

“Oh really? Then, why did you almost lost consciousness again when the nurse grazed them?”

“Because… I was still weak in the head, back then!” countered the small man, hoping that his answer didn’t sound as ridiculous to his fiancée’s ears as it did to his.

Alas, he was sorely misguided and Shannon let out a bellowing laugh. She shook her head and her impressive mane of black hair swayed back and forth, mesmerizing him for a moment. He loved when she laughed, even when it was to mock him a little. She always moved her whole body as her hilarity played out. Which meant that all of her over-abundant curves swayed too. They didn’t giggle, they never did. Contrary to smaller MAJOR’s or most Minor women’s body, Shannon’s tits and ass were comprised of such dense fat that there were almost rock hard. And underneath them rested the incredible muscles which allowed the gigantic woman to stand and walk.

“Oh please…” huffed Shannon, rolling her eyes as she calmed down. “You head was hurt, that’s right, but not to the point that touching, lightly, your torso could have k-oed you! Plus, your Mom told me how hard it is to make you admit that you need to go to the doctor. And I can understand from where this behavior comes” she added, looking at his prosthesis. “But it isn’t a valid reason, as far as I’m concerned, to not listen to what they say about your health.”

“And what did they said, exactly? That I can’t be exposed to the sun because I’ll burst in flame?”

“No. Just that the creams I have to apply on your skin aren’t compatible with sun blocker”.

“Oh…” blurted Alejandro, feeling incredibly stupid now, and not knowing what to do.

“Oh indeed” chuckled his towering fiancée. “Now, be a great lover and comes here” she said, tapping with the tip of her knife a spot just before her.

With a sigh, the Minor did as he was told. He had to make amend about his behavior, even if he would never have admitted it out-loud. He wondered what Shannon had in mind. It wasn’t particularly dangerous to be near her when she cooked, she was extremely careful, especially of the enormous boulders sitting on her chest, which were so close that if Alejandro had wanted to come closer to her, he would have had needed to crawl and come extremely close to her… No way… he realized. She wouldn’t dare to do that to me! But when he looked up and saw her smirk, he knew what she wanted.

“I see you’ve realized what I expect of you my love. Now, do your marital duty as I cook for us. After all, love spices everything, and I want your little tongue on my clit!”

He didn’t even try to look up, and gently crawled beneath her enormous bosom, cursing against his stupid prosthesis which kept getting in the way. She smelled a lot, down there. The smell of her sweat was present, of course. It often was, even if it embarrassed her too much to admit it, she had too much curves to not be sweaty in some places. But it was her sex which smelt the most here, overpowering his senses. He could almost taste it on his tongue, while he was still away. He soldiered onward and reached her Holy Grail.

He kissed her sex, gently and relentlessly, rejoicing in the gasps and moans he heard far over his head. His tongue was so small compared to her pussy, and yet she always was utterly receptive to his most minute ministrations. He wondered if he would find himself moaning and even screaming like she sometime did when he ate her out long and well enough. Surely, but not today, he suspected. As horny as she could be, Shannon would want to take her time with him, surely.

-----------------------------------------------

Alejandro let out a whimper as the enormous strap-on pounded his ass mercilessly. He turned his head to the right, to press his body in the wet sand, hoping to win some respite by adding a modicum of distance with the painful instrument in his backside. It was an exercise in futility, of course. Shannon was simply too vast for him to find solace that way. He would have needed to turn fully, to face the invader head on, and he hadn’t had the opportunity, at all, to do so. All he could do was let her have her way with him, as pain and pleasure became one.

His lover had let him out after 4 p.m., and they had enjoyed the sea together, under her ever watchful eyes. Being at sea, for the first time since he was a very little kid had been incredible, especially once he had dropped his artificial arm. He had dived into the waterline, even if it had alarmed her, and looked at all the colorful fishes around him. And when he had grown tired and wanted to rest, she had offered him to shelter him from the aggressive rays of the sun.

He had said yes immediately, since he hadn’t noticed that during the last hour or so, she had dug up a hole wide enough to accommodate his whole body, with some space to spare, and deep enough for her to lay over it and be sure he couldn’t get out, without digging his own way out. And to be sure he was unable to do so, she had decided to fuck him in the ass, and had proceeded to do so for at least an hour, or so he thought. His anus was sore now, and he hoped that she would stop soon, but he doubted it would happen. She had already risen a little twice, to let fresh air inside his cell, even as her juices dripped on him.

“Shannon, please!” he cried out, with his cracked voice and his mind, hoping to be released.

Please what, my love? asked the giantess, directly into his mind. It’s barely been half an hour since I put you there. Surely you don’t want out so soon right?

Please, please, please… you have to… I can’t endure it any longer! he pleaded, hoping that the Bond would convey his distress, even as his body was wracked by painful waves of pleasure.

Come on… Surely it isn’t so hard… I just don’t want you to lose it until the sun will be setting. You’ll just have to endure it a while longer. It’s almost there.

Alejandro refused to wait. His hands left the walls of wet sand and started to move toward his crotch. He had barely started that Shannon’s almost exited her ass. Then, in a fluid motion which bellied its strength, she pushed the strap-on deeper than ever. Alejandro’s mind went blank as he cried out in pleasure, his body trashing, even as is balls seemed to burst. The cuckold his fiancée had so adroitly put on his penis when he was busy pleasuring her, under the pretense that she didn’t want only her to have sexual experience while cooking, did its work and prevented him from coming, which was quite painful by now.

--------------------------------------

“There, there…” cooed his gigantic lover as she took him out of the trap she had prepared for him.

Alejandro’s body was shivering. The wetness of the sand had sapped his warmth, and even the sexual appetites of Shannon hadn’t been enough to keep him warm. Now, he stood, shivering, cradled between her breasts, in a place he usually enjoyed but was now both too blue-balled and cold to really care about. Thankfully, his second predicament was about to end very quickly, since heat radiated from Shannon’s torso, her beating heart the drum announcing the return of life in his limbs, the end of the shivers gripping his body.

“Shannon… don’t ever do that again…” he said, doing his best to not bite his tongue while doing so.

“I won’t… I’m sorry my love, I hadn’t realized that you wouldn’t be able to handle a little pounding like that…” she teased, beaming him a perfect smile.

“You’re a devil” groaned the Minor, letting his head rest against her hot skin. “How come I’m so in love with you? I could be back in California with a Minor girlfriend, by now!”

“That’s true” admitted Shannon. “But I think we both know that you love my body too much to let go of it” she laughed, rocking him in the process.

“Or I love you too much, period” growled Alejandro. “You could have your curves reduced to what’s considering big but not humongous, and I would still love you, you huge idiot!”

“Oh baby…” cooed Shannon, taking him out of her crevasse to kiss him all over his body, adding to the plight of his groin.

“Come on…” he whined, as his balls ached for release. “You have too…”

“I know what I have to do, my love” firmly stated Shannon, as she laid back on her back and produced a key. “Here we go… When it’ll come down, please, try to not lose it just yet. My strap’ did a wonderful works preparing me down there, and I’m pretty sure that your ejaculations will do the trick to drive me over the edge. They always do, if I’m being honest.”

“Anything you want!” promised the Minor, who was squinting at the key, anticipating the pleasure.

“Alejandro! Steel your mind!” ordered Shannon, not making use of the Bond to do so. “You won’t get out of it if you don’t!” threatened the giantess.

“I’m sorry” mumbled the small man, hanging pitifully in his lover’s grip. “I… I think I’m ready!”

“Perfect. Now… be freed sweetheart!” bellowed Shannon, who adroitly used the key to free his dick.

In one swift motion, Alejandro was brought to Shannon’s vagina and he immediately proceeded to put his penis into this cavernous maw. He grunted as he started to move his hips, grinding into his lover, making use of his hand to grasp her clitoris and pleasure her, eliciting deeper and stronger moans by the second. Then, while had had barely started to hump her, he blew his load into her, screaming in ecstasy as his seed, too long contained, finally was released into Shannon. It was the longest orgasm he ever had, and he couldn’t even hear himself screaming, as the behemoth roared, gripped into her own; their mind drowning each other’s in an endless loop of pleasure.

Minutes after, the two of them were left breathing sharply, spent. He had ejaculated during the whole ordeal, and he was almost certain that she would end pregnant. Until now, he hadn’t felt ready to have children. He still wasn’t sure he would be a great father figure anyway, especially to MAJOR or, God forbid, Cyclopean children. But somehow, he now wanted to see a pregnant Shannon, to know that he had fathered a new life; that he would get to enjoy the same impatience that Alaric had expressed when it had been revealed that his wife was pregnant, with Minor twins to boot!

“Oh my God…” said Shannon. “It was… I don’t think I have any word for it. You were just perfect. My Alejandro… My perfect little lover… Come here, you deserve your reward!”

Alejandro let himself be brought toward Shannon’s right nipple. His head was deposited near it, and he noticed something strange. Her already dark areola was even darker than usual, and small bumps were visible near it. He wondered if he was just tired and noticed things he hadn’t before or if those changes were due to the tropical climate. He hadn’t much time to think about it, a finger nudged him in the back of her head, making clear that he had to suck on it. Something he was quite willing to do, even if he was incredibly tired now.

He put the almost pitch black nipple into his mouth, enjoying its taste, and texture. He had always loved to play with them, despite their size which made sucking on them somewhat hard. And since Shannon had had her final growth spurt, they too had grown. But he loved it, it made pleasuring his lover with her nipple all the more rewarding. Then, something warm and liquid squirted into his mouth, making him gag a little. He released the nipple and looked at the drops of milk rolling down the curvature of the enormous black breasts.