- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is the morning chapter's !

Chapter 4: You’ll be perfect

His little face was looking up at hers, all stern, as if he was preparing to ask a new and very important question. But it wouldn’t be a new one, nor an important one in her eyes. She restrained herself before she could grunt. It was times like this where she wished she and he had a normal MAJOR/minor relationship, where she would just snug him between her breasts, Bond him and order him to be happy and calm. But she obviously couldn’t do that and keep being with him. So she prepared to endure another repetition of the same question.

“You’ve known for how long?” asked her minuscule lover, absolutely bewildered.

“I told you that it’s not important” mumbled Shannon, turning her head away.

She should have known that no matter the situation she used to present him with his upcoming fatherhood, he would find the worst elements to look at. But she hadn’t believed he would be so persistent. In her mind, tasting her milk would have mellowed him out and make him drank straight from the source for hours on end. Instead, he had been pestering her non-stop for the better part of the evening before they went to sleep, and had resumed his constant questions as she woke in her extremely comfortable bed, and then took a shared shower. She did her best to suppress a sigh; she couldn’t, avoid the subject any longer, but it didn’t mean she liked the prospect.

“I’ve known it since the days after Izzellah returned to Winton” she finally admitted, still not looking at him, for fear of what she’d see and do if she did.

“You’ve known for almost three months and you told me nothing!?” screamed Alejandro, looking absolutely indignant, when his yell forced her eyes on him, in spite of her resolve.

“I did told you” affirmed Shannon. “It’s just that you weren’t listening to me!”

“Oh really? When did you tell me that exactly? Before or after you had me drink your own milk?”

“I told you at least a month ago” affirmed Shannon, without blushing.

She wasn’t lying, not exactly. She had told him that she was pregnant, just not so obviously, and it hadn’t worked out as well as expected either, so she had dropped the subject. How could I have known that just telling him that I’m putting on some special weight on my body while we have sex wouldn’t be obvious enough? All of her MAJOR High School friends would have understood the allusion. Then again, she suspected that almost all of them were already parents – if only in the broader sense of the word for most guys.

“Do you care to elaborate on when and how you told me?” asked the Minor resting next to her, his body mere centimeters away from her, when she craved to have him on her.

“Not really, I don’t” huffed the giantess. “We’ve more important matters to do today than talk about what I did or didn’t well enough to time this reveal. I think we can both agree that’s something extremely important for both of us, but especially for you.”

“Really? How generous of you to say it” replied her fiancée, his sarcasm almost hurtful. “I mean, I’m just a poor Minor, it must be terribly world-changing for me to learn I’ll be a father!”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it” said Shannon, pouting a little, poking him very softly in the torso to let him know she really didn’t like this line of thought.

“Then what did you mean!? Shannon, seriously, I need to understand why you didn’t told me anything before and why you’re just now acting as if it was a discussion we needed to have?”

“Because…” started the giantess, gazing at his minute and naked body, tantalizingly close to her – finally opening up just after a shower turned out to not be the best idea, after all, she was too easily transfixed on him, his arm which was dwarfed by her hands alone, his small muscles, visible but… Focus, girl, focus! she chided herself.

She let her voice trail off, searching for the correct wording. How could she explains to him why she had acted as she had without making him angrier? She knew that her fiancé had quite the temper for a Minor, and she didn’t want to upset him, especially since she knew how fragile and stressed out Minors could be. And he had told her he wasn’t feeling ready for fatherhood months ago. She doubted he had changed his stance much, but hers had. And she wouldn’t bulge from it, she would have this baby and take care of her; because she was certain it was a girl, she could feel it. She just hoped that he would stay with them.

“Are you afraid that I would leave if you had told me earlier?”

“Yes” blurted Shannon, surprised by her own frankness but deciding to keep pushing. “I know you think you aren’t worthy or that you won’t be a great father, because you are a Minor… but I just know you’ll be perfect my love. You’ll be the perfect father, I don’t think it’ll ever be possible for you to not be! You are perfect” she finished dreamily, caressing his body and almost giggling when she saw him shivering with pleasure.

“Shannon, you’re in love” laughed Alejandro, blushing abundantly, clearly uneasy with this praise, still putting his hand on her own to caress it back.

“Of course I am” admitted the behemoth. “But that’s because of you. You are my light, my consciousness, you keep me on the straight and narrow path, even when I stray from it and hurt you by doing so. I wouldn’t be who I am without you.”

“Please, you’d still be an incredible woman and a billionaire. And a giantess, even without me” laughed her lover, even more embarrassed now.

“Would I?” asked Shannon, rolling her enormous body over her Alejandro, pinning him between her humongous breasts. “Wouldn’t I be a terrible person, like I was when I returned to Old Creek?”

“I… I don’t know” stuttered the Minor, looking at her cleavage in a way which made her proud.

“Well I do” affirmed the black titaness, lifting one of her super-heavy breast to bring its nipple toward her fiancé’s mouth. “Without you, I would have probably cracked and used all my contacts to find one of those rings which bring Minors from Third World countries for my personal use, and I don’t think I would have been able to care about them as peoples… I would have just used them, fucked them and broke them. I know I would have.”

She slowly pushed her erect nipple on his torso, enjoying the electric feeling which rushed into her whole body, making her moan. She looked at her Alejandro through her half-closed eyelids, biting her lower lip. Being with him was a power-trip unto itself, it made her feel more than human, more divine. She was holding in her grip tit-flesh several times heavier than his whole body as if it was almost nothing, and she could almost feel her warm milk sloshing into it, aching to be released, to be sprayed over his whole body. But she couldn’t give in to this passion just yet.

“It… it’s not really the subject we should be discussing right now” stammered Alejandro, blinking at the muzzle of her hard nipple, as if he was afraid it would attack him, as it grew even more erect.

“I know it’s not what you want to talk about. But it’s a part of talking about parenthood. It’s part of why I didn’t told you that I was pregnant earlier.”

“You wanted to put me before the fait accompli?” asked her beloved Minor, finally looking up to let her gaze into his beautiful green eyes.

“Yes” admitted the giantess, and she felt an incredible relief to admit it. “Yes, I wanted to be sure that you wouldn’t be able to talk me into giving up another of my children.”

“Another of; wait, you’ve been pregnant before? Was it because of us fooling around in Old Creek!?” he yelped, shock and what looked strangely like shame appearing in his minuscule eyes.

“No!” laughed Shannon, even as tears formed in her eyes, either of joy or sorrow, she couldn’t tell. “It was one of the peoples I played with before I get to know you again. Honestly, I don’t even know that I could be sure about who the father is…”

She let silence fall over them. Even after almost five years, it still hurt her. She remembered the horror, then the joy she had felt when she had realized that she was pregnant. She remembered the talks with her parents, which had tainted her with dread, the fear of not being good enough for her baby. She remembered the tearing feeling she felt in her heart when she contemplated abortion. And finally the need to hide it from the world, pretending that she was too busy building Fire Brand to be seen in public.

“What… what happened Shannon?” softly asked Alejandro, his concern bare for all to see. “Did you… did you abort the baby?”

“No” revealed the giantess, which elicited a gasp from the Minor. “He’s still out there, with a loving family, in Boston. I… I didn’t feel ready to have him, but I simply couldn’t abort either. I… Oh, baby… I don’t think I’m deserving of having kids, but I want them, with you to make me a great mother. I want us to have dozens of children, I would love to be constantly pregnant with your children. But I need you to be there with me, so I know it won’t be possible…”

“Well, I certainly don’t feel up for dozens or children, or even three” admitted the Minor, his voice shaking a little. “But… Shannon, have you ever contacted your… your child?”

“I haven’t. I mean, I don’t think he would like to learn about me anyway, and, well… I highly doubt he would be able to search for me anyway…”

“Why wouldn’t he? I mean, he’s a little children right now, but when he’ll grow up, he’ll be able to search for his birth mother, if he wants to.”

“He may end wanting it, but he won’t be able to do so. He’s a Minor” she explained.

“You… your first child was a Minor, and you gave him up? Wouldn’t he have made your life easier?” asked a bewildered Alejandro, his mouth agape making her chuckle, if a little bitterly.

“Yes. I… I couldn’t… Alejandro, he was so small! I wasn’t as tall as I am now, not by a long shot but I was growing fast and… and I was always more isolated, with peoples mocking me for being a freak. I could… I just couldn’t handle the idea of having him with me. I was constantly afraid of crushing or hurting him. And…”

She let her voice trail off, looking at him and then gazing away, ashamed of what she had even said. She hoped her little love wouldn’t pry on it. She didn’t want to tell her that what happened to him actually kept her awake, crying, all night long, when she had learnt that she was pregnant with a Minor. She was certain she would kill her own baby with her ballooning curves, her ever growing body. Even her temper, which was even worse back then, confirmed her worst suspicions. She would have lost it when he cried, or when she needed to clean, him, or anything, and she would kill him by swathing her hand, and be devastated by it.

And she had held him in her hands and he had been so minuscule! It was madness. She didn’t even knew she had Minor DNA in her and when the nurses had brought this bawling little ball of life and energy, he had fitted in the palm of her hand with room to spare. His mind was a colorful mess of confusion and shock but when they touched, he calmed down. She had brought him to her nipple, but the poor baby had been too small to drink directly from it, they had had to use a special pump to feed him, and it had frightened her so much…

“Shannon… I won’t judge you about what you did, or why you did it” whispered Alejandro, caressing a side of her ginormous breast. “As a guy, it’s not up to me to say that you did the right or the wrong thing. And don’t feel too bad about it. If needs be, you’d be able to go and get him, right?”

“Yes, I can… but I don’t think he’ll ever be in danger. It’s an old couple, but not too old, which never had the chance to have a kid. And since one of them is a Minor, I think he’ll be fine. I’ve made sure they’ll never be without the means to provide and I try to make sure he’s happy, thanks to contacts I have who keep an eyes of his parents.”

“Wonderful, you’re spying on your own firstborn” sighed her lover, a crooked smile on his face. “But I guess you did well to him, if you really didn’t felt ready to have him and couldn’t fathom to have an abortion. I just know he’ll come around if he ever learn who is real mother is.”

“Thank you” mumbled the black behemoth, caressing her own lover in return.

“You’re welcome… So… is it again a Minor we’ll have?”

“We… you want to keep her? You… I thought you didn’t want to…”

“I didn’t, not until very recently, perhaps just now” interrupted the small man, smiling at her. “But, I guess you changed my mind. I… I don’t know why, but I feel I can be a father, even if I’ll never be an inspiring figure. I mean, look at me.”

She followed the movement of his hand, who pointed at him depreciatively and she pouted. In spite of everything he had endured and come out of it with the upper hand, in spite of what he had –albeit inadvertently- set in motion for the betterment of his kind, he still held himself in low esteem. She would have loved for him to see himself as she saw him, but she decided that she didn’t want to try and force the subject once more. He’ll come around, eventually, when our kids will be proud to call him dad. And in the worst case scenario, I’ll make him forget everything with the way I’ll pleasure him.

“You’re smiling deviously. What diabolical plan are you preparing for me? I warn you, my backside’s still sore!”

“Me?” asked Shannon in feigned innocence. “Absolutely nothing my love! I just thought that it would be great for you to have some breakfast, you must be famished, since you ate nothing yesterday evening. And I don’t want you to grow weak, we’re here to bring you back to full health!”

“And whose fault is that that I collapsed yesterday, I do wonder” grumbled the Minor, his smile betraying his playful mood. “But you’re right, I’m HUNGRY! So if you would be so kind as oomph!”

Shannon chuckled as her erect nipple invaded her Minor’s mouth, even if it was slightly too big to truly fit in it. She smiled when she felt his little hand trying to push it away from him, but wasn’t even able to make her skin move. With a finger, she made sure he couldn’t bring his own head away from her engorged bump. She needed to be milked anyway, the pressure had been growing in the last few weeks, and it would be incredibly good to let the milk flow out.

She felt a surge of power when his attempts stopped and he resigned, even if he still made his displeasure known by biting into her, as hard as he could. She let out a low moan when her milk started to pearl into his mouth and he started to suckle. She imagined that it was how queen had felt in ancient times, when their servants came to pleasure them and that their lives depended on it. She was feeding him, in the most literal sense of the word. She didn’t need to buy food to sustain him, her own body provided the means and it made her feel mighty.

“It’ll be your breakfast for as long as I’ll have some and that our baby won’t drink all of it” she purred.

Our baby… when you says it like that, it sounds so eerie… he replied, directly into her brain.

She shuddered when their minds connected fully once more. The Bond was always delicious but particularly now. Her motherly instincts were in full gear, overloading her mind. She wanted to nestle her lover against her breast to keep him warm and safe. She knew it wouldn’t do either of them any good on the long term however, so she didn’t give in, but the temptation was immense. She decided to enjoy the way their Bond had evolved over time. It was a testament to how strongly he trusted her that she was able to enjoy something as deep as it had become.

While at first they had rarely Bonded and Alejandro had displayed an uncanny mastery of this ability, they had grown accustomed with each other and in barely four and a half months, she had discovered that, as a MAJOR, she was able to cloak most of her thoughts, even if her feeling were his to read anytime he wanted. But even beyond their respective abilities, she felt a change in the texture of the Bond. Where it once was an ecstatic feeling, it had become something less prevalent and yet deeper, allowing her to almost sniff her lover’s mind when they weren’t too far from each other.

“Oww! Softly please” she cooed at her Minor as he sucked desperately from her. “There is more than enough milk for you in them baby. Probably too much even! But I count on you to help me get some release when needed. I’m pretty sure I’ve quite the reservoirs for my milk” she added, hauling her free breast over to emphasize her point.

Such bragging, said Alejandro through the Bond, and Shannon could almost feel him rolling his eyes.

“Me? Bragging? Please, I haven’t even started babe. Just you wait our child is born. I’ll be the proudest, most insufferable Mom ever! And you’ll be with us all the time, so you better warn the school that in six months or so, you won’t be there because Mama Shannon wants her two babies with her, to boast around the whole world!”

And how would you do that, exactly? I don’t think I would like very much to be paraded around cameras and peoples I’ve never known just so you could stroke your ego, young lady!

“One thing after another. First thing first, we’ll follow up the progress of our baby preparing to enter the world. I can’t wait to feel her move inside of me.”

Will you? I mean, if it’s a Minor, will your body even have outer changes? Did it had them when you had…? I don’t even know his name…

“I… I don’t either” lied Shannon, who didn’t want the discussion to remain centered on her firstborn, not when theirs was on the way.

Yeah, sure… The woman who needs to take times out when we are supposed to have a private evening because something happened somewhere in her vast corporate empire doesn’t know the name of her son… How could I not believed it?

“Fine!” she relented a little angrily. “His name is Sekani! Now, could we talk about our child? The one I intend to keep, no matter what you decides to do after this vacation?”

What do you mean, no matter what I decide? asked Alejandro in her mind, his genuine confusion adding weight to his question, such that Shannon couldn’t pass it up.

“I… It’s something I decided as soon as I understood I was pregnant and one of the reasons I didn’t want to tell you before… before you had made your choice to truly marry me. I didn’t want to make you feel blackmailed and forced to stay with me if you felt better with Izzellah or Hua-Ju. Or anyone else, really. And, well, you hadn’t truly chosen back then.”

I had chosen you when I moved to New Orleans, you stubborn titan! What good is a supposedly superior brain if you keep forgetting that ? sighed the Minor in her mind.

Shannon smiled, feeling a wave of relief overcoming her. It wasn’t the first time that her lover reminded her that he had chosen her, but it was something she always felt needed reaffirmation. She was simply too much, too different from him and his life since she had left Old Creek just after the Incident. She needed to be comforted into her hopes that he would stay with her. She knew it was incredibly stupid to feel like that, especially for someone as successful as her, but she simply couldn’t act any other way. She had a drive to dominate, but also a craving for recognition.

“It’s never a bad thing to make sure it’s still the case. And I didn’t want you to think that I would use a baby to force your hand. If needed be, I would have hidden her existence to you long enough for you to have a fully functional life with someone else.”

That’s fucked up, you know? You would hide a baby from the whole world – because there would be no way for me to not learn about it if you did anything less. And how the hell do you know it’s a girl? Did you made tests or something? I thought it wasn’t possible to see it on the echography because you Cyclos have too dense a skin and muscles and all.

“It’s actually possible to see it once some months have passed. But it’s just that I’m pretty sure that she is a girl. I just feel it. And… well, she’s a MAJOR, so probably someone like me, since Cyclopeans only give birth to other of our kind, or Minors.”

Wonderful… a fourth gigantic MAJOR in the making… Helena, Lindsey, you… doesn’t anyone make MAJORS as they used to now? Also, as there ever been a Cyclopean who had an affair with a Minor which ended in childbirth? Because I think I would have heard of it, someone would have bragged about it long ago, or a Minor would have talked about it on specialized websites!

“I don’t know” admitted Shannon, nudging his head so he would resume his suckling, which had stopped. “But the studies have found that all MAJOR babies from a Cyclopeans are also Cyclopeans.”

My God… you’re like a plague! You’ll push the normal MAJORS out of existence so you can eat all the apple pies! What have I done, helping you propagate? I’m a criminal!

“You’re an idiot” she grumbled; “you should be proud to help the next step of evolution reach for dominance. Plus, the more Cyclopeans the better, for Minors. We guys see all normal MAJORS as beneath us and kind of like Minors themselves. So, once everyone’s but us is a Minor, no one is and everyone will be equal.”

Yeah, except your kind. Plus, Waid and his cronies aren’t exactly helping the Cyclopean name be tied to progressive ideas. The guy had his own Minor children turned into house slaves! And he’s the one pushing for gigantic MAJORS to rule over the rest of the world…

“Which is why I’ve decided to do my best to out buy everything that bastard has, so I can shape it the way I want. Most Cyclo’s are poor and live in a world not fit for them. If I’m the one providing for them, they’ll espouse my views. And, by the way, I know a couple of them who would like to meet you, during this vacation. But it’ll be up to you to let me know if you want to.”

Alejandro didn’t answer. He simply let go of her nipple and sighed. Respectfully, the giantess cut off the Bond. It was something extremely hard to do, but also something she felt was needed for both of them. The Bond was addictive, after all, but especially for her. And she knew how easily engrossed with power she could get, so she didn’t want to make this ultimate power trip turn into a simple tool of domination and corruption for her lover. Leaving him spaces and times where he would be alone in his head again was for the best, as far as she could tell.

“Can I give you my answer this evening?” finally asked the Minor. “I feel kind of bloated now, to be frank, and I don’t want to have to decide if I want to meet more giants among giants right now…”

“I understand” simply replied Shannon, lifting her body from the bed and taking her fiancé in her hands, so he could get out of it easily.

-------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day passed by, relatively calmly. They had sex, of course, but nothing as driven as the previous day, and Shannon didn’t crave more, for now. She had been content to let him pound her, resting on her back, while he half-climbed, half-leant on her to penetrate her pussy in a risky missionary position. She had shuddered in pleasure – despite his small size, she was very sensible down there, and the Bond had easily helped to propel her into a very loud orgasm, before resting a little and resuming with their normal vacation life.

She had enjoyed the simplicity which came with swimming, keeping an eye on Alejandro’s attempt at doing the same, the joy he had displayed when brightly colored fishes came by and the almost childlike pleasure he displayed when it came to exploring the little island, looking at the exotic trees and even peering toward the other small confetti of land which made the whole archipelago, probably barely visible for his Minor’s eyesight, while she could see some well enough with her own – it was funny to see him ask if a distant grey form for him was in island and confirm or infirm it easily.

They had shared a meal that Shannon had cooked herself; nothing too fancy, a white fish with some white sauce and spices, with potatoes cut in thin strips and so has to be both crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, the whole served with a delicious red wine she had quite enjoyed, even if Alejandro didn’t seemed as entranced by it as herself. It’s probably because the poor baby isn’t used to alcohol, she suspected. It’s really one of the first thing which should have changed thanks to my campaign; it’s quite telling that it hasn’t!

They had spent the afternoon cuddling and enjoying some series on the gigantic screen hung in a special room of the house. Shannon had extremely appreciated the experience, feeling as if she was in a theatre with just the man of her life to watch whatever they wanted. She decided that she’d add an expansion to her manor, so she could have her private cinema back home. As the sun started to set, the couple returned to the beach, to enjoy a little more of the warm see and the opportunity to lay naked near each other outside of their chamber.

“It’s paradise” sighed Shannon, as she leant into her lover, letting her massive mane fall against his torso, making him wheeze a little in the process. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine” huffed the Minor, putting his arm into the mass of her hair. “But is it me or your hair has grown thicker? I swear it wasn’t as dense back in Old Creek.”

“It’s just that you didn’t spent as much time with it, back then” chuckled Shannon. “But I can tell you it really likes when you touch it. And it isn’t the only part of me who does. I’m yours to explore, anytime, you have to keep that in mind. Be as bold as you want to be.”

“Is it a way to tell me I’m not adventurous enough for you?” asked Alejandro.

“No! I just… I…. It’s that you can…” stammered the giantess, taken aback by this question.

“I’m kidding laughed the Minor. “Sometimes, you don’t walk, you run! I know that you meant well, you huge beast! But I like to remind you that I can surprise you. I guess it’s my way to try and be the dom, for a change. I’m not sure it’s working, though.”

“It does, my love” purred Shannon, who had long discovered that she loved those moments when her Minor was able to surprise her; it was a part of him and she didn’t want to change it, no matter what, after all, not if it helped him feel better and her loved.

“It’s great to hear… So, concerning Yuval and Joaquin Waid… I think I’m willing to meet them.”

Shannon gasped and rose to a sitting station. She looked at her future husband, absolutely stunned. How can he know who is coming!? She had made certain to never even mention their names, especially after Joaquin’s dad tried to kill Alejandro at the debate! And yet, here he was, smiling smugly at her. She let out a sigh. Even when she was certain she had discovered all she could about him, he kept surprising her and putting her, of all people, on the defensive. Still, a part of her couldn’t help but wonder how brave he would be with not just one but three Cyclopeans on this small island; three very, very, horny Cyclopeans…