- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Among giants

The morning had been rather calm, and the one-armed Minor had enjoyed it to its fullest. Somehow, the two titanic women had fucked each other to sleep and he was alone for now. He contemplated going to the sea by himself, but decided against it. He didn’t want to even imagine what kind of punishment Shannon would give him if he did something like that. It was far better to just walk around the house, enjoying the tropical breeze and the delicious taste of the mango he was eating. It was rare for him to enjoy exotic fruits sized for his kind, after all.

Turning at the corner of the house which led to the pier, he was surprised to see the boat gone. He guessed that some order had probably been given for it to go and fetch Joaquin Waid. He didn’t know how to feel about it. It was one thing to be with gigantic women, who had curves for years. He did find it attractive, even if it meant being largely dominated by them. But with a guy as massive as they were, he was a little apprehensive. Shannon vouched for him, so he was probably very different from his father, but still, the Minor was nervous.

“You’re worrying too much” he tried to convince himself. “I’m sure nothing too wild will happen!”

---------------------------------------------

Alejandro gulped even as he walked toward the monstrous cock. It was as if a python was glaring at him, even as three minds enticed him toward it. That thing was enormous, almost as wide as his torso and more than half as long as he was tall, at around one meter in length (3f3). And throbbing. God, it was throbbing as if it couldn’t wait to be touched, to be licked… With a sigh, Alejandro extended a hand to assure himself on this beast and put his mouth on its urethra, putting his tongue in the slit and tasting the powerful smell which came from it.

“Oh, that’s the spot sexy boy” purred Joaquin Waid high above him, even as Shannon pounded Yuval’s ass with a monstrous strap-on. “I like how soft your hand is…”

Alejandro shuddered a little but did what was expected of him. He lent his fingers caress the whole length of the monstrous shaft, and then, very slowly, very gently if a bit reluctantly, he leant forward and kissed it. The rod of flesh tensed and twitched, colliding with his face and making him lose his balance. He fell on the mattress even as he heard the two giantesses mewling like horny cats, seconds before a copious amount of semen drenched his hair, his face and his torso. Some get into his mouth, and he was a little horrified at how not-disgusting it tasted...

---------------------------------------------

Roughly five hours before, Alejandro had finally met the tallest man in the world. He had looked small compared to Shannon, who was monstrously immense compared to everyone, as his encounter with Yuval had already proven. But Joaquin Waid was something else. He had the largest shoulders the Minor had ever seen, as large as Shannon’s, which, for his size, made him look incredibly muscular. And yet his torso, his waist, his whole body, was proportioned like an Apollo, not so dumb jock hitting the gym to look like a poor man’s Hulk. Even under his shirt, his sculpted abs were obvious, which made Alejandro feel self-conscious.

You’re sexier than him baby, affirmed Shannon in his mind, the strength of her conviction almost overbearing for him, so tight where they Bonded. I honestly find yours so much better than those bricks! They hypnotize me all the times.

It was so strange for him to feel her like that. She had Bonded with him as soon as she had woken up and hadn’t broken it, even if she had broken the one she had with the other giantess, which had apparently survived them falling asleep. But it meant that the full might of her mind was now focused on him, and it had changed the effects of the Bond, slightly but deeply. She was inside him, he could feel her in his bones, his nerves, his lungs… It was both unnerving and calming in the same time, which was a combination of feelings he had never expected to feel in relation to a MAJOR who wasn’t his brother.

Oh my love… You must know that I’m sorry you feel like that but… I just can’t break the Bond right now, I… I feel so good, so calm with you like that. You clear my mind of all the doubts, the aggression, the needs to crush everyone else to prove my worth. And being Bonded so deeply, it only enhances those effects. I feel like I could forget and forgive everything and everyone! Plus, I now you’re nervous being around so many massive peoples, but I can’t have you hiding behind my calves… even if they would totally eclipse you!

Alejandro shook his head, smiling a little. It was pure Shannon Matthewson to insist on the good of the Bonding process for MAJORS and present his plight as an afterthought. But even without its effects, he couldn’t have held it against her. Ever since the debate, he liked being Bonded with her a lot more. He felt… protected that way, safe. And while he didn’t like the fact that it put him under the thumb of a MAJOR, even the one he loved so much, it was hard to fight this need to not feel exposed, in danger, all the time. Especially now that he would meet the strongest son of the man who tried to beat him to death barely a week ago.

If he does so much as too you without your express agreement, he’s dead meat, growled his fiancée’s in his mind, her threat backed by the steely feeling of her absolute resolution. I mean it!

There would be two other Cyclopeans, sugarplum, countered the Minor, even as he smiled at the fiercely protective feelings that Shannon now emitted, looking up at her titanic leg, going up and up over him until it attached to such a large waist that he couldn’t see beyond it when he was clinging to her like that – and he regretted not being behind her to enjoy her ginormous ass. You may be taller than both, but I doubt that you would be able to take them down.

I’ve two wreaking balls just at the right height to clubber their heads, she huffed mentally. And I’ll make use of them! Or that plump little derrière you like so much, she added, teasing him.

Alejandro chuckled, earning a perplexed glance from Yuval, even as her husband closed the distance. He was impressive, that first male Cyclopean he ever met. It was truly something else, even if he wasn’t the tallest here. He hadn’t the curves, the ways to move that Shannon, Yuval and even Helena had, or the grace that Lindsey was developing. The way he walked made him look more like a massive predator, some apex hunter walking slowly but powerfully. He hadn’t the forms to lure his attraction elsewhere and hide this from him, contrary to the women around them. Which made him all the more surprising when, having come close to them, he knelt and extended a hand.

“Hello. My name is Joaquin Waid. I guess you are Alejandro Ferrand?” he asked, his voice deeper than Shannon’s, yet warm and sympathetic, with a hint of concern.

Alejandro hadn’t expected him to move so quickly, nor to get down to his level – well, as much as someone as tall as Waid could crouch, that is. He was more than a little taken aback. He felt incredibly puny, because that man clearly didn’t have to juggle with the curves of his wife or Shannon. He had such freedom of movement that he suddenly appeared far more dangerous, able to pin him anytime he wanted, and yet he also seemed genuinely happy to meet him. The young man had a hard time reconciling both facts.

“I… Yes, I am” simply replied the Minor, taken aback by such politeness and extending his hand by reflex to shake the gigantic paw before him.

“I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you’ve agreed to meet me. After what Howard did to you, I would have perfectly understood that you didn’t want to ever see a Waid again.”

Alejandro said nothing, unsure on how to react to this. Even Shannon felt confused in his mind, lost at what they were supposed to do now. Therefore, the small man simply tried to shake the hand of the incredibly tall man. Which meant that he tried his best to not have his arm pulled off when Joaquin shook his. The Minor had to hand it to him that he was extremely careful, even more than Shannon. His guest’s touch was light and he moved as if he was extremely used to deal with Minors, which surprised Alejandro.

“I guess you’re wondering why I’m not kind of a brute?” asked Joaquin, shooting a beaming smile which reminded the young Ferrand that he was, indeed, one of the prettiest faces of Hollywood. “To tell the truth, I grew up with my Mother and my Dad, and he was a Minor.”

“I’m pretty sure your father is a MAJOR actually” countered Alejandro without thinking, his bruises still tingling to remind him of his recent beating at the hands of the old mad man.

“I… I get the confusion. Often” admitted Joaquin, frowning a little. “Howard is my father… my biological father. But I didn’t grew up with him, at all. My mother left him when I was two or three and she moved in with my Dad, who is a Minor” explained Joaquin, looking a little uneasy. “So… I have no memory of Howard ever being in my life –almost none, because we MAJORS remember rather well our early years but you get the idea, right?”

“So you’re used to being around Minors since childhood?” asked Shannon, without the harshness she would have usually spat it, though Alejandro.

“Yes, and I’ve had two younger sisters who are Minors, so I grew up surrounded by them – I mean, your kind, Mr. Ferrand” he corrected himself, releasing Alejandro’s hand.

“Mr Ferrand’s my father” replied the Minor, pilfering a little bit of Shannon’s bravado through the Bond. “You can call me Alejandro, if you feel like it, and I shall call you Joaquin. I don’t really want to call you Mr. Waid, after all…”

“Yes, I can understand why you wouldn’t want it” admitted the colossus with a half-grin. “And truth been told, I wouldn’t either. My Dad never felt worthy enough to give me his name, he thought it would close doors to me, but the less I’m reminded that I am a Waid, the better, especially currently.”

“Boys, I’ve no problem with you talking with each other, but would it kill both of you to stand and be raised to a higher place? Looking down at you is killing my neck” huffed Yuval. “And seriously give him back his hand, Jo’!”

“Mine too” confirmed Shannon. “Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to kneel easily, without some massive obstacles in the way!”

“Are you complaining that your tits are too big?” asked the two men in unison, which made them chuckle a little, especially when the two colossal women rolled their eyes.

“Yes I am” grumbled Shannon. “Now, come here, will you?”

She leant forward, offering a tantalizing view of her vast cleavage, which stirred Alejandro’s desire, as always. He did his best to keep it discreet however, even if his fiancée obviously knew it and her eyes glinted with the promise of wild sex in the making. But he couldn’t give in right about now. While he knew, deep down, that the day would devolve into an orgy sooner rather than later, he still wanted for it to take some time, so he could have some semblance of normal discussion with the MAJORS around him. After that, all bets were off.

Do you want to be on my shoulder or a little closer to our guests? She asked in his mind, projecting the idea of him on her boobs, his legs dangling in the air as he sat on the edge of it, a rather enticing proposition, if he was being honest.

Would you keep your hands close to catch me if I fall? he replied, quite certain that if he did sat up there, all parties would be happy, their guests ogling him and Shannon’s vast cleavage, herself displaying her soft domination over him for all to see.

She didn’t even bother to answer it, instead pulsing with hurt pride and feelings as she picked him up and made him seat at the very edge of her round mounds, adjusting her bra a little to make sure he was sufficiently held by her buoyant flesh. Her hands rested just beneath his feet, close enough that he could hop on them at any time, distant enough that he couldn’t touch them without giving up on his perch. It was the first time they actually did it, and he found it both frightening and exiting. And it put him closer to the other two giant’s faces, which made him feel more like an equal to them, which he liked quite a lot.

“And this is why I’m jealous of Minors sometimes” laughed Yuval, who almost hadn’t to tilt her head down to look him in the face. “I would love to be able to sit on someone’s tits like that someday!”

“And I would like for your dream to never become reality” teased Alejandro. “Otherwise I would be in a very, very similar position to an ant. And I don’t really feel like it!”

“But what if it’s me who ended growing so big? Thanks to cosmic rocks, or special radiation?” asked Shannon, proudly pushing her breasts outward, making him stumble a little. “Would you love it, babe? Your personal, gigantic wife!”

“All the more reasons to not want that! It will be hard enough to not get lost in you as it is. If you grew so big, you would never find me!”

Yuval and Joaquin let out a mighty roar of a laugh, falling into each other’s arms, which surprised Alejandro, who didn’t thought that what he had just said was that funny. Shannon’s was more guarded, because she had to take care of him, but she was still also quite amused, he could tell it thanks to the way his own hilarity was enhanced beyond what it should have been. He snorted a little as he tried to not burst into laughter on his perch, he didn’t want to fall after all, even with her hands as a security net. It was better to be safe than sorry went the saying, and he agreed with it from experience, as the debate had reminded him sorely.

“Anyway… I don’t know you guys, but I’m famished!” said Yuval once she had managed to catch her breath. “Anyone want to have some lunch?”

---------------------------------------------------------------

”Yes, just like, aaaaaaah, just like that!” moaned Joaquin as Alejandro kissed the length of his shaft, pushing his hands in the vast balls as soon as he could, which elicited a shriek of pleasure and a spasm from the Cyclopean which made him fall. Again.

“Sorry, are you okay?” asked the giant, trying to sit to have a better look at the Minor.

“Did I told you that you could get up?” asked Alejandro, doing his best imitation of Shannon’s domineering tone, glaring at the colossus, trying to forget the copious amount of drying semen on his upper body.

“I… no, but…” stammered Joaquin, torn between his concern for him and his lust, understood the smaller person on this island.

“Then stay put, will you? You agreed that I would be the dom today, to get me on board.”

Truth been told, he hadn’t been too enthusiast to have sex with a man, even one as seducing as Joaquin Waid. But he had let himself be talked into it by the three giants around him, and quite honestly, it was impossible to say no for long to those kind of peoples. As much as Shannon wanted him to feel at home among the super-wealthy and powerful of the world, he simply couldn’t see the world as they did and it showed especially when they had talked about what to do, at lunch. But if he couldn’t change their mind, at least he could turn it into a pleasuring time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“How did any of this managed to be baked so quickly?” asked a puzzled Alejandro, as he look at a table which was clearly straining under the weight of food and plates, and wine. “I swear that nothing was ready an hour ago!”

“Actually, we had asked for those to be prepared yesterday” explained Shannon, “and we had it delivered while you slept this night. And you were so cute we didn’t want to wake you up. Plus, something tells me you’ll need all the rest you got” she added, leaning forward so her generous orbs swayed just beyond his reach.

Alejandro guessed it made sense, even if he blushed at the mention of him being cute. He felt strangely exposed now that Shannon had broken the Bond. It was bad etiquette to be Bonded right now, she had decided, since they wanted their guests to truly talk with him, not with him spiced by her. An imaginative way to say that they suspected that through the Bond, Shannon was able to make a puppet out of him. Probably true too, since it required willpower to take control of the Bond, and he had little reasons to actually oppose her command of it, most of the time. But he still felt a lot safer with Shannon in his head recently.

“So… how did you two met?” asked Yuval. “I mean, I heard the debate, but it didn’t focus on that much, before it turned really ugly. I’m afraid that all the tension with you and old Howard about the rights of Minors took most of my focus!”

“I don’t think you’ll find it so interesting if we tell you” said Alejandro, who wasn’t sure he wanted Shannon to blurt anything about his childhood, and knew he didn’t want to talk about the Incident or the next ten years.

“Don’t you want to tell them how you were my princess?” teased Shannon, a wide grin on her face.

“You decided I was the princess! I wanted to be the knight!” huffed Alejandro, his pride hurt a little.

“Yes, well, you’ve always made a far better princess than knight, love. it’s still true today, except now, I get to be the huge dragon keeping you prisoner. Roar!”

“How did it work, exactly?” asked Joaquin, sounding genuinely curious while Yuval giggled like a little girl, which surprised the Minor..

“It’s very simple, we had a small group of MAJOR friends, from when we were three to eight years old. And we basically fought each other for the right to be with this little fellow. Who never understood why we did that! You should have seen the way he looked, sitting on a bench, or a table and waiting for someone to succeed and save him. And it was usually me who did!” beamed Shannon. “I was always tall for my age, even before hitting puberty after all!”

“It’s more because you clobbered everyone with Alaric and then struck him in the head from the back” reminded her the Minor. “Quite frankly, I never understood why you did any of that, nor why Al’ never understood that he shouldn’t have teamed with you! I guess that MAJORS just aren’t that bright, contrary to popular opinion!”

“Because he knew I had the highest drive to win. Everyone wanted to be with you, but I was the only one who didn’t want to let you go away when our parents called us home. Well, among our friends” she hastily added, realizing that this description applied to another.

“So… even back then, you two were in love?” asked Yuval. “That’s sounds so cute!”

“Well… I was” admitted Shannon, blushing notably. “But I don’t think Alejandro was, back then. Isn’t it right, sweetheart?” she asked him, even as he tried to eat some fried chicken to avoid this topic, which was really embarrassing for an introvert like him.

“Well, ahem...Honestly, back then… I hadn’t realized what MAJORS and Minors were, not until… you know what happened. I just knew I was smaller than my twin brother or everyone else, but I hadn’t… I didn’t know I was inferior to them, I just thought I was small, and those distinctions between Minors and MAJORS looked to be plain bullshit. And that’s how I ended the way I am today, so...”

Alejandro shivered as his lost arm started to itch. It hadn’t happened in over a year, but ever since he had debated with Joseph’s older sister and Howard Waid, it had returned at the strangest times – in the shower, when he woke up, without warning nor reason. His nerves were probably on the brink of collapse when he thought back about it, but he didn’t want to give in. He had spent ten years with his left arm and hand itching like crazy at times. He could endure some weeks where they did that again, until he managed to put all of this behind him, thanks to Shannon’s love and protective presence, even when she turned a little overbearing at times.

“You aren’t inferior…” growled Shannon, letting her food in her plate for a second to glare angrily at him. “How many times do I need to tell you that?”

“How many times did you think that Minors were inferiors to MAJORS, and MAJORS to Cyclopeans?” replied Alejandro with a crooked smile. “Because, multiply that number by about four and then it’ll perhaps start to be enough times,”

Shannon sighed and shook her head but said nothing. Yuval and Waid looked at each other but also remained silence. Alejandro suspected that they hadn’t expected this kind of exchanges between them, but it was a part of a relationship between a MAJOR and a Minor, as far as the small man knew. Even Ariel Ferrand, the newlywed wife of Alaric suffered from it, despite the all-consuming love his twin had displayed for her. And while she didn’t want to talk about it much, he was quite sure that Izzellah also felt like that at times. Which was rather normal, when one saw what MAJORS could do and was forever impossible for their kind.

“You know… it’s natural for Minors to not realize it right away” tried to explain Joaquin. “As I said, I have two younger sisters who are Minors, and when they were kids, they didn’t truly grasped what it meant. And my family was rather progressive, so we sent them to Minor schools. But it wasn’t until they were ten or so that they really understood the difference between MAJORS and Minors. And I guess my size played a part in it…”

“How so?” asked Shannon, leaning forward a little even as she served herself an incredible amount of vegetables, fishes and sauces as if it was nothing.

“Well, they always knew that some peoples were taller than others, but when I skyrocketed to a Cyclopean’s size… well, they started to question everything, and finally understood what MAJORS and Minors were and how different it made them. It was… hard to see them like that, because they almost seemed to wither.”

“To wither? Aren’t you exaggerating a little my love?” asked Yuval, caressing his back tenderly.

“Not at all. They had lofty dreams. Sarah wanted to become a doctor, and Leona always dreamt of becoming a great scientist. But when they finally understood what advantages MAJORS had… they dropped those dreams and became despondent for months. And now, they are content with being stay at home moms, with husbands who are both finance managers…”

“It isn’t so surprising” grumbled Alejandro. “There isn’t much done to help Minors achieve higher degrees of educations, and quite frankly, who would you want as a doctor? Someone who can almost effortlessly remember everything she read or experienced and can push up to 150 years of work under her belt, or someone who has to refresh her memories regularly and can’t have more than 50 years of experiences, at best…”

“Don’t be so bitter baby” pleaded Shannon, tenderly ruffling his hair. “It isn’t so bad, there is changes, and peoples are starting to realize what greatness your kind can achieve.”

“It doesn’t mean that I’m wrong” huffed Alejandro, even as the giants digits made a mess of his hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro did his best to gulp the salted pre-cum which leaked from the mighty shaft he had been playing with for the last fifteen minutes or so. Just like Shannon’s large amount of vaginal fluids, Joaquin seemed to be not only quite hung, but also always on the verge of breaking a dam and release a literal flooding.. Like he had done twice already and quite frankly, the Minors didn’t feel like being cum straight in the mouth at point blank right about now, with the nearest hospitals hours away. He thus tried to play it safe, which was easier said than done, obviously, with one hand of the Cyclopean hovering near his head.

“Almost there…” groaned the colossus. “A… Almost there!”

The penis beneath his skin shook more and more, and Alejandro hesitated for a moment, before refusing to give in to his fear. He felt that he could push things just a little more, if he played it safe. He stopped licking the inside of the urethra and instead inserted two of his fingers in there. The howl which escaped the giant’s lips was so powerful that the Minor’s ears rang and that the two women stopped whatever they were doing to look at them. Alejandro was feeling somewhat proud of himself, but his feelings turned to fear when he failed to retreat his fingers, as the shaft clamped on them.

“No! Don’t!” he screamed but he was too late.

His fingers were pushed out by the strength of the first shot of cum and he fell on his ass, even as more hot and sticky sperm fell on his face and his torso. With a yelp, he saw a shadow fell over him, followed by the erect cock which pushed him and forced him to lay as Joaquin sat, positioning his penis so he would cum all over the poor Minor. Alejandro couldn’t even open his eyes and he did his best to keep his mouth shut, even as cum entered his nostrils and made it hard to breath. The weight of the giant’s dick was incredible, far from Shannon’s monstrous orbs, of course, but still too much to be lifted by a Minor easily. With one arm, it was almost impossible to even shake it.

“Oh God…” moaned the gigantic man over him. “It was… incredible.. Now I get why so many peoples wants to be with Minors so much!”

“Should I be worried that you’ll ditch me for some Minor gal?” playfully asked Yuval, her voice dripping with lust even as she talked casually.

“Not with this one” groaned Shannon. “He’s mine and you won’t have him. And as we’ve talked about at lunch, I always end with him when there is a fight for him!”

“Don’t worry Shannon. I don’t want to steal someone’s else fiancé. And Yuval, you have nothing to be afraid. It was a great experience, but not as awesome as having sex with you!”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence” mumbled Alejandro, wiping out the copious amount of sperms on his face, just to avoid getting some in his mouth. “Now, could you please put your dick elsewhere? I kind of need to go wash myself… Three times in a row, if I don’t get clean now, I’ll never be again!”

“Wash you… Oh shit! I hadn’t realized that I had, hum, covered you in cum like that… I’m really sorry!” said Joaquin, moving his penis away from the Minor, who sighed in relief.

“What have you done to my baby!” bellowed Shannon, even as Yuval asked her to resume her pounding in her pussy, in rather less polite terms.

“I’m fine, Shannon, really!” explained the Minor, as he wiped the cum from his eyes to open them. “I mean, he did it twice already. But I may need some help with the bath, shower, or whatever it is here that is used to clean yourself!” he huffed, wobbling a little on the bed.

“I’ll come with you” declared Shannon, her tone indicating that she wouldn’t suffer any opposition. “Yuval, Joaquin, feel free to do whatever you want in the meantime. There is additional food and drinks in the fridge, if needed.”

Alejandro felt the strong fingers of her lover coiling around him as his body was lifted from the ground. It was hard to keep his eyes open with the sticky mixture on his face trying to enter it, so he closed them and let himself be carried to the bathroom. Once there, he was dropped on a cold surface, rather high he guessed, and her the sound of a door being closed. He didn’t need the Bond to know what Shannon had in mind, and he didn’t really care about it. Not too much, that is, so he decided to still voice his feelings about it.

“Try not to make an habit on gulping down another man’s cum, even off me, okay babe?”

“Whatever you want my love. But I don’t think you would say no to my tongue cleaning you, after all, I may smell Joaquin’s load on you, but I sure as hell didn’t smell yours yet. So, I’ll have it. Any objection?”

“Nope!” laughed Alejandro, even as he felt her massive and hot tongue caressing his face to clean it.