- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just one more chapter and then an epilogue, folks !

Chapter 7: Show off

Even in the shade offered by the roof of the house, which extended far beyond its walls, Alejandro felt as if the air itself tried to send him back to bed, or under a good and cold shower to endure it. But he refused to give up and pushed on his arms, even as his muscles were starting to feel strained – far sooner than they should have. And his ribs still ached when his pushups were too quick. He needed to be slow and steady, which was far more tiring that just powering through the whole thing. And to make matters worse, he wasn’t alone, at all, and had to endure terrible remarks from three bored and infuriating colossus.

“It’s so unfair! You’re treated to this spectacle every day!” whined Yuval. “What a lucky girl you are Shannon! It’s do damn sexy, I would never have guessed it!”

“Well, not every day, but quite often, yes” admitted Shannon with a smirk. “It’s a great perk, for sure, to be the fiancée of such a wonderful specimen. Sometimes we even do it together, since my body offer him quite a lot of spots to punch, push or strain against.”

“It is super-hot” said Joaquin, caressing his shaft almost absent-mindedly. “I mean, damn, how do you not lose it? I don’t think I’ll be able to…”

“You’ll do it in me, lover boy! I still have my backside open!” ordered Yuval, shaking her plump butt, far larger and heavier than Alejandro’s body.

“You know you three are a bunch of perverts, yes?” asked the Minor, taking a small break in his improvised gym session. “Seriously, three adults, naked, lying on the sand and getting off because a Minor is trying to stay in good shape… That’s a little sad, if you ask me!”

His tone was a littler harsher than he would have loved, but he decided to not apologize. It was infuriating to be working his ass off to try and get in shape, while those three giants simply laid there like titanic lazy bums. Naked, of course, because why hide their bodies, and glistening in the sun, with just the right amount of sweat to look stunning and not drenched. Emasculating, also, to see those colossus showing off more muscles than he had in his entire bodies, even Yuval who was rather slender and Shannon, plump as she was, as soon as they moved an arm. Joaquin, he was even more ripped than anyone he had ever met, save for Sam and Helena, of course.

“Maybe you should relax a little, my love?” said Shannon, removing her huge sunglasses a little to peer at him, quite sexily with her wild dark hair –wild only in appearance, he knew how many hours she spent each week taking care of it, herself!- framing her face. “I can offer you some shade too, and a very soft spot for you to nap” she offered, caressing her belly, underneath her mighty orbs, as if she needed to highlight her point.

“I’m fine!” he huffed. “It’s just that I need to get back in shape after weeks when I did nothing.”

“Sorry about that” said Joaquin, his voice somber. “If I could I would…”

“Jesus!” cut him off Alejandro. “Why is that that it’s always about you MAJORS? Can’t you learn that you aren’t responsible for everything, bad and good, which can happens to those around you? I didn’t exercise much even before that old rat Howard beat my ass black and blue!”

The Minor shook his head in disbelief. Joaquin could cum all over him without remorse or second thought, but the very fact that he had to resume his routine to keep himself in good shape partially because of what his father had done at the debate somehow drove him to some kind of guilt complex. It wasn’t uncommon with their kind, of course, but still, it was tiring. Growing up with two MAJOR kids, he knew that anything affecting him drove them all insane and that he had to live with it, but it wasn’t something he entertained much, to be honest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shannon bit her lower lips but said nothing. She was happy that her lover’s mind remained closed off, for the time being. She had lied to the other two Cyclopeans, after all. She wasn’t used to this delicious treat from Alejandro. Not because he didn’t want to show off by trying to body-build himself but because she was never, ever, able to control herself and not assault him. But right now, after the wild sex they had enjoyed for two days, she knew she needed to let him breathe and take it slowly, as he wanted, and not how she craved for. Which allowed her to enjoy quite a show.

He’s so damn sexy, she thought to herself, as she watched his small muscles play under his frail skin. He had chosen to be shielded from the sun by exercising on the patio’s wooden floor, where his tanned skin seemed to play with the light, his right half hidden in the shadows of the early afternoon while his left side was quite easily visible. His scars, so numerous she had resigned herself to not be able to count them down without him accepting to let her do so, weren’t as obvious as they usually were under the full light.

She was, as always, equally aroused and impressed by the way his muscles moved underneath his skin. They weren’t impressive, visible but not really bulging or massive. They were lean, however, and in spite of his stump, which should have prevented him to develop the muscles of his left shoulder and even upper-left torso, he had managed to do so. She had a flashback about her first time in his room and how she had destroyed the ingenuous instrument which allowed it and felt a burning pang of shame, thankfully quickly forgotten when she noticed how his body moved as he pushed on his arms. She almost had to wipe out drool from the corner of her mouth.

“It’s not like that” tried to explain Joaquin, put a little off guard by her fiancée’s reaction. “It’s just that… It is my father who did this to you. It doesn’t matter how much I hate him, it’s a fact neither of us can overlook, you know?”

“I can do it quite easily, I could teach you how, if you need to” off-handedly said Alejandro, starting another series of push-up.

Shannon wasn’t sure he was so apt at doing so; he had gone as far as hid away a whole lot of his earlier memories, including all of which she was a part of, for ten years! Had it not been for her returning to Old Creek after all those years spent elsewhere, she highly doubted he would have been able to ever heal properly. He had been bitter and suffering, but refusing to admit it, nor the shackles he had put on his own dreams, back then. But she wouldn’t talk about it, to anyone. No one but their families needed to know it, and her lips would never been unsealed about this.

“I… I guess I would like it, but it would take quite some time to do so…” carefully replied Joaquin, as if he was searching for a trap – a normal and sane attitude from a wealthy MAJOR, since the number of parasites and other vultures surrounding them was always thick.

“There is no trick” said Shannon, smiling at her future husband with joy. “If Alejandro thinks that he can help you learn to not care about what your father does, I’m pretty sure he can.”

“Well, duh!” huffed Alejandro, making the shortest of break in his routine. “It’s rather easy to do. Were you in any position to prevent Howard Waid from trying to kill me? Any of you?”

Silence fell over the three giants. The only sounds were the waves washing over the shore, the wind in the palm tree and the grunts of the Minor’s efforts. It was quite a sight, to see him go down so low on the floor and then manages to push himself higher, slowly, quite deliberatively, with just one arm. For a MAJOR, it would have been nothing, but she couldn’t help but feel both pride and awe at what he was doing. The way the muscles of his arm and forearm tensed, the way his brows furrowed as he fought with pain and fatigue… It was a sight to behold, she decided.

“I couldn’t have helped, I was in Hollywood that day, that whole week, in fact, finishing the reshoots for my next movie” admitted Joaquin, still looking a little downcast.

“Then why do you feel as if you had any responsibility in it?” asked Alejandro, his voice a little higher as he strained under his own weight on his arm.

“Because… Because I’m a MAJOR! I should be able to protect Minors, all of them, all the time! Especially because I’m so big and strong, even compared to other MAJORS!”

“Shannon’s bigger than you, she was nearer and there was nothing she could do to help me, back there. You should really stop to have this kind of messiah complex!”

The billionaire tech genius took a sharp intake of air, as a pang of guilt overtook her. He was crushing her heart and he didn’t even realized it. He was upset, of course, and even if he hadn’t been, she would have forgiven her, but it hurt her bad. But he was right. She had been here, merely over forty meters away from him. She had been gossiping and laughing her ass off with Judith Crowley, the journalist presiding over the debate. And he had been almost killed while she had been oblivious of his predicament. It was truly nothing short of a miracle that she wasn’t crying over a cold tomb.

She shuddered a little and looked away, doing her best to mask her feelings. They weren’t Bonded so he probably never would have truly guessed how she felt, but he was far sharper than even she gave him credit for, and she was quite certain that her minuscule lover would perfectly understand what he had said. She let her large curves swell even larger, as if to pretend that she was stretching and wasn’t really listening to what he was saying, to no avail, of course.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t meant to…” started Alejandro, stopping what he was doing to look at her.

“Don’t!” she ordered, hiding her pain beneath her business personality. “I don’t want you to stop doing what you want or say what you want because of me. I’m a grown girl, I can take it sweetie!” she added, happy that her voice didn’t betray her.

“I know you can” he said softly, walking toward her, huffing, his naked torso gleaning under the sunrays in all its glory, and then putting his hand on her left cheek. “But I don’t want to make you feel sad. You couldn’t have known. You couldn’t have acted, that day in any other way, okay? And you weren’t responsible for anything, okay?” he asked, looking into her eyes, through her sunglasses. “You even gave me an opportunity to prove to the world that my kind was harder than we look, and it’s a gift unlike any other!”

She bit her lips, hard. She wanted to cry and take him in her arms to get some comfort, but she couldn’t cave in, she couldn’t show that sort of weakness in front of others, even to two supporters of her campaign. While she now dreamt of a world where Minors would never be subjected to peoples forcing their ways and their dreams on them, she remained a MAJOR and couldn’t free herself from the expectations which came with it. Doubly so, considering her prestige and power. Crying, even a single tear here, would make her look pathetic.

“Wow” blurted Yuval, far louder than she expected, considering the confused look she made when three pairs of eyes turned toward her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to break the atmosphere but… Wow, it was… I can’t find the words to describe it! I mean, you” she added, pointing at Alejandro, “you just walked toward her, and you obviously struck a chord with her” she ended, pointing at Shannon. “It’s like… so beautiful! So touching! Especially because you’re so different in stature, physical and societal, and yet you clearly love each other so, so much!”

“It’s what Minors do, babe” explained Joaquin, smiling now. “Their souls are so bright and beautiful that everything they do is just… I don’t think I have the words either.”

“I don’t think any MAJORS has those words” chuckled Shannon, amused in spite of herself by their reactions, and even more so by the way Alejandro rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“By the way” asked Yuval, “how much do you weight, if I may?”

“Hum… 70kg (154,3 lbs)” replied Alejandro, taken aback if Shannon read him as well as she hoped she did, after months of shared life – blissful shared life, mostly.

“So light…” whispered Yuval. “And how much do you lift?”

“… The same weight” grumbled Alejandro, after an instant of silence which felt like an eternity to Shannon, who knew perfectly how he felt about the reactions such a reveal would induce in MAJORS.

“No way!” blurted Joaquin, his mouth gaping for a moment, until he caught himself. “I mean, isn’t it a little… well, low, even for a Minor?”

“He only has one arm, Jo’!” admonished the Israeli-born Cyclopean, hitting her husband on the back of his head, making her very large and bare breasts swaying left and right in a mesmerizing way, even for Shannon. “He obviously can’t lift as much as most Minors could if they felt like doing so.”

“I’m actually pretty sure I lift more than most of my kind” sourly huffed Alejandro, walking away from them to resume his routine, his expression darkening.

“Come on baby” said Shannon, trying to convey in her voice how much she understood his feelings and didn’t try to belittle them. “Don’t be like that, you know they didn’t mean anything! You can’t blame MAJORS, especially the like of us, who are so damn enormous, to be ignorant about the true limitations of Minors I’m not sure I know the limitations of normal MAJORS, if I’m being honest! We suffer from centuries of blatant lies and slanders after all!” she added, beaming at him.

“Really? You want to go down that road, miss I’m feeling unsafe when I’m not controlling the Bond?” asked Alejandro, chuckling a little and looking at her sideways.

“That’s different” tried to protest Shannon. “It’s just that I… I don’t want you to hurt yourself – or me! - by doing something you don’t feel any inclination to, while I crave for it, that’s all!” defending herself as best she could.

“How kind of you!” laughed Alejandro, his dark mood lifting as swiftly as it had appeared, which made her a little proud. “And I guess you’ll tell me that you feel perfectly safe about me returning to school when those vacations are over?”

Shannon felt her mouth go drier than the Sahara in an instant. He can’t know! I’ve done all I could to… Surely he can understand why I wouldn’t want him to go unsupervised like before now! He has changed, his life has changed after this debate! But she knew she couldn’t say anything. For a start, she would lose all credibility in the eyes of her guests and she needed them for her campaign. And she didn’t want to make them think she was conniving or anything like that, even if they probably already knew she was.

“Of course” she said, knowing that this lie would have to become a reality now. “I mean, why wouldn’t I, when you can count on your sister and your friend to keep you safe if need be?”

“You know that if it hurts you so bad, you can remain silent, yes?” he asked, looking mildly concerned, turning fully toward her know, even as he swept his body with a towel. “There is no need to pretend that you’re fine with that!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” chuckled Shannon falsely.

“I think everyone here does, don’t be dumb sugarplum” he sternly corrected her, walking toward her to poke her in her large areola, eliciting a low whimper, before walking away again, as she tried to get herself rest on her belly to tan her back. “I get it, you don’t want me to ever go out of your sight, and you’re afraid that someone supporting Waid’s ideals will decide that I’m open season and beat me to death or something.”

“Yes!” shrieked Shannon, who was horrified at how unconcerned his tone was, even as he spoke about potential atrocities. “How can you be so… so dismissive of that very idea? I don’t want you to be hurt! I don’t want… I don’t want our child to grow up without her father!”

“And I don’t either” admitted Alejandro. “But what can I do but go to school? It’s not that I like going in classes where all I learn are matters which don’t interest me much, if at all, but it’s necessary. To prove that us Minors can still do it. To show to the whole world that those of us who want to go out, to have even mundane lives, can do it. That we aren’t just props for MAJORS to show off their friends how powerful, or cool they are.”

An embarrassed silent fell over the group. Yuval and Joaquin seemed unsure if they should try and get away, if only for a moment, or stay and pretend that nothing too dire had happened. Shannon herself was panting, torn between her desires and what she knew was a much needed openness from her lover. Strangely enough, it was her small, delicate, precious, little princess was perfectly calm, as if he was simply waiting for her to come to terms with what he was saying. She gasped when he suddenly rushed toward her and then jumped on her back in a swift motion, landing miraculously on the top of it without losing his balance.

“Alejandro!” she cried out, hesitating between laying as flat as possible on the ground and rising up to make him return safely on the ground.

She stopped when she felt his minute weight shifting on her back, right between her shoulder blades, playing with some of her long black hair. It wasn’t something she had ever anticipated, him to jump on her back, like that, without warning or any sign that he wanted that kind of proximity, especially in public – as in public as a private island with guests could be she corrected. She looked at Joaquin and Yuval; the actor seemed somewhat relaxed, smiling to himself, as if he was remembering something from his youth. The actress looked both puzzled and greatly amused by whatever Alejandro was doing on her back, so Shannon reluctantly relaxed.

“I’m not going anywhere, you big, beautiful, idiot” said Alejandro, low enough that even she had to focus on his voice a lot to hear it. “I’ll be with you, as long as you’ll want me by your side. So stop worrying over everything, okay?”

“Forever then” growled the Cyclopean, letting her voice rumble powerfully to make sure he understood her displeasure at his insinuations that she could dump him, or grow tired of him as a husband -ever.

“If it’s what you want, then yes” he admitted, caressing her and eliciting a shiver of pleasure; she hardly contained a moan when she felt her deliciously small fingers on the back of her neck. “As for me, I don’t think I’ll ever tire of explore your body, it’s so vast and changing, just like the sea…”

“You two are really close” observed Joaquin. “And it’s really inspiring, how your love for each other drove you to better the lot of all Minors around the world.”

“Well, to be honest, it didn’t really started out like that” admitted Shannon, giggling as her lover tickled her some more. “It was more a business opportunity, at first, a way to broaden the appeal of my products. Alejandro made me realize that I hadn’t aimed any at his kind, and since the demands for Minor-sized goods and tech was so low –it still is, really- I needed something to create interest.”

“Just something to make more money?” asked Yuval, who couldn’t believe it. “Really?”

“That and trying to get me in her pant!” shouted Alejandro, somewhere under her mane.

“Well duh! Who would be stupid enough to not try everything – EVERYTHING! - to get you into her pants?” asked Shannon. “You’re the sexiest man I know, after all!”

“Ouch, I feel hurt in my pride now!” joked Joaquin. “Should I worry about you promoting your soon to be husband in the movie gig? I don’t want an early retirement.”

“No worries! I don’t want to be seen by so many peoples! To be honest… I’m even a little afraid of being an Ambassador for this lovely little lady’s campaign” chuckled Alejandro, appearing from underneath her mass of hair, resting on her left shoulder now, his body still largely hidden away by just her hair, which made Shannon feel so powerful.

“Really?” asked Yuval, moving her massive frame closer, offering them both a wonderful view of her bare breasts. “I mean, it can’t be more intimidating than being with three Cyclos’, right? Even if two of us have attributes you seems to like a lot” she added with a giggle, rising on her elbows to showcase her monstrous tits a little more, which stirred some jealousy in Shannon, especially since she audibly heard her Alejandro gulp at that sight.

She decided that she needed to make a power-play. She had noticed the way all three of them looked at her. Even Yuval and Joaquin, as tall as they were, were entranced by her size. It was logical, really, size was a large component of beauty for MAJORS. And when Alejandro had been asleep after his little blowjob session, the three of them had enjoyed each other, and she had read in them as if they were open books. Yuval and Joaquin wanted a taste of her jugs. And since she needed to reassert who the boss was, it was as good a mean as any, and so was the time.

“He’s not the only one interested in them boobies, little lady” she said with a playful smirk, moving her shoulders so Alejandro would fall in her upturned palms, with a little scream, before being safely deposited on the ground, out of the way from the other two giants.

“Hey! What was that…” he started, but his voice died down when she went sitting and took her enormous tits in her hands.

“I want to remind everyone that I’m the one loaning this island, and the one who gets to flash her cleavage at Alejandro. And don’t think I didn’t notice how the two of you were drooling at my tits when milk pearled. And since Joaquin got cum all over my baby doll, isn’t it justice that I spray both of you with my white lotion?”

Shannon felt mightily proud of herself, but even she couldn’t have imagine that the other two Cyclopeans would literally jump at her nipples to greedily suck her dry. She lot out a yelp when they did so and she moaned when she felt their tongues playing with her sensitive bits to control her white flow a little. The pressure was so great that they shouldn’t have bothered. Her hands shot toward Yuval’s own rack and she mashed it, eliciting screams and moans from the other woman, until she felt something warm and creamy on her hands. She then mewled and looked at her lover, her mind in a haze of lust.

“Wow!” blurted Alejandro, bringing a wide grin on her face. “And I’m the show off…”

“You sure are, you tease…” she said in the deep rumble of her sex voice. “Don’t stay there baby, I have other places that need to be pleasured…”

She spread her leg, opening the way to her naked and dripping wet pussy. She felt so powerful when her Minor went on all three and diligently crawled toward her nether region. She grazed his back and then let her fingers catch his shorts to tear them apart with no effort, and no complain from him. How much he has changed since we reacquainted ourselves in Old Creek! And how much I have too, to even notice it. I’ve shaped you in the perfect lover, my Alejandro, and you constantly make me the best version of me I could become! Take my ambrosia, it’s for you!

“Oooh… yes, just like that! Just like that!” she screamed when she felt his tongue, so soft and delicate, on her clitoris, his hand caressing her inner lips tenderly and carefully.

------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro was panting on her shoulder, as they watched Yuval and Joaquin’s ship departing their pier to return to their island. She was feeling lighter than in a long time, the other two MAJORS had drank so much milk from her jugs that she knew she was emptied for now. As for her little lover, he had managed to stay awake quite a long time today, even taking into account his short nap, during the better part of the afternoon, considering the part he had played in pleasuring her just after his workout routine. She felt so lucky that he was in love with her, she wanted to do something to please him. He deserved it more than anything else right now.

“Do you want to take a bath with me?” she asked softly, turning her head to look at him.

“In the sea?” asked the Minor, who glanced at the wide ocean and grimaced a little. “I honestly don’t feel as energetic as needed to go and dabble in it. Plus, didn’t we take one earlier?”

His mischievous smile made her laugh. Licking him clean and then rinsing him with hot water in the sink was hardly a bath, even by Minor’s standards. No, she wanted to give him a bath, to wash his sore body clean, to rub his wariness away from him. She knew it would make him fall asleep and she was almost anticipating it. She was discovering that she enjoyed seeing him simply resting, because it made him look so much younger and even cuter. She wanted to protect him, to make sure he was safe and pleased. And she was almost certain he already knew all of it.

“I was thinking more about the bathtub in the house baby. It’s wide enough for both of us to be comfortable in it, if you can believe it. And I’ve seen a lot of special salt, and bubbles if you want some in our water. What do you think?”

“No bubble” firmly decided Alejandro. “But if I’m to be honest… chose any salt you want. You’re the leader of us Shannon, we both know it. And the one used to it” he had, giggling a little, and he leant against her face. “Me, I’m just a little Minor, lost in a strange and vast world, in the loving hands of a giantess who wants to keep me!”

He smiled at her happily and she felt her heart ache. She loved him so, so much, it was often painful. Perhaps she was still unhinged, but she decided that she wouldn’t care about it right now. Not when he yawned so wide and his belly growled. She was forgetting how easily Minors could get hungry, especially when they didn’t eat as much as they should. Bath would probably have to wait a little. She would cook him something quick, probably some steak and French fries. She liked it too, she knew the ingredients were in the fridge and reserves, it wouldn’t be long to prepare and then she would have an opportunity to please him and cocoon him, which she wouldn’t pass, no matter what.

“It seems some form of dinner is in order first, right?”

“You don’t say… I’m famished. But I want to be cleaned first” he added, surprising her. “I supposed there isn’t anything Minor sized in the bathroom? I didn’t see any since we came here, but I can be wrong… So I may need your help here. Would you agree to postpone the idea of feeding me?”

“I think I can do that. But let’s be honest a moment here. I won’t let you die of hunger just because you feel the need to be squeaky clean. So, what about a quick shower first, then we eat, and then we go to the bath and enjoy some romantic time together?”

“It’s a deal I can agree with, I guess” replied her Minor, smiling happily at her.

“Wonderful. But for your information, if you ever feel the need to put something in your belly from tomorrow onward, let me know, without two very, very hungry MAJORS, I’ll be able to give you side-dishes whenever you want.”

He glanced at her enormous breasts and shook his head, a smile on his face and she chuckled. She expected some form of resistance when he would feel less tired, but right now, she would enjoy it. She lifted him and cradled him against her upper boobs. He sighed in pleasure and closed his eyes. His belly rumbled again and she hurried toward the shower. Being the dominant one in a relationship had a lot of perks, but it also included taking care of her partner, she decided. And it was a pleasure, not a burden, to be with her Minor, after all…