- Text Size +

Chapter 8: Sketchy situation

Alejandro sighed as he woke up. From the windows giving to the East, the rays of the sun were shining brightly in the room, illuminating and hinting at another morning lost to sleep. I really need to step up my game. Living with a MAJOR, even one as intense as Shannon shouldn’t derail my habits so much. I used to wake up early, the earliest in the house! Now, Lindsey would leave me snoring everyday I’m at home, if it wasn’t for school. But he couldn’t push his body beyond its breaking point, and living with his love was quite tiring.

The young man leapt out of the oversized bed and landed a little roughly on the ground. He was still a little wobbly. He used his hand to steady himself against the frame of the bed. Once he was sure he would be able to walk without falling, which required some leg stretches to wake them up, he searched for a shirt and a short. Now that the other two Cyclopeans had gone away, he was free to dress up as he wanted, and right now, he felt like going extremely casual. It was his roots, after all, even if his family was from the wealthy middle class.

Of course, getting to his clothes was kind of tricky. Nothing here had truly been designed with his kind in mind, so it was almost as if he was a large action figure come to life. Everything towered over him and he had to get creative to reach the closet where Shannon had neatly folded his clothes. A step-ladder, not too heavy but hard to put into position with just one arm, was used as an improvised stair, the top of it almost chest level for him. His muscles screamed a little, but he managed to reach for his t-shirts and shorts relatively quick.

Once satisfied with what he wore, he had to deal with his beard and hair, which was kind of hard considering that he hadn’t any mirror or anything of the like easily available and no sink. But he had a bidet! He had discovered it the first day and had had a very hard time not laughing his ass out when Shannon as wondered out loud why someone would have a special sink to wash her feet. And, thankfully, the bidet was near the shower’s glass doors. Which were extremely reflective… So he could shave and actually fix with his messy hair.

As he picked up the small bag were he kept his toothbrush, his razor and the like, he quietly walked into the large rooms of the house. It was truly impressive to see the size of this place; it was almost as if he had been into some ancient Church or castle, because of its size, but it was also nothing like them. He would have thought that he was used to it now, having spent so much time in Shannon’s manor near New Orleans, but it wasn’t really possible to get used to being so small. It was impossible to pretend that he was just on the smaller side of society in those conditions.

Caught up in those ideas, he didn’t even thought about where his fiancée was, when she usually assaulted him as soon as he woke up…

--------------------------------------------------

The Minor smiled at his reflection, passing a finger through his shorter beard. He hadn’t shaved nor trimmed in weeks, since just before the debate, and it meant that it had started to give him a wild look. Now that it was trimmed, he felt a lot sexier. Shannon’s influence is tainting me, he realized, smiling at this idea. I would never ever had thought myself to be sexy before! He needed to keep this feeling under control, but he couldn’t deny that it was a lot better to feel good about yourself than to wallow in his misery, as he had done for ten years after the Incident.

It had been tricky to shave correctly, with just one arm and no true mirror to look himself at, but he had done the trick with minimal cuts. He had pondered the possibility of shaving on his cheeks to just keep a short beard around his mouth, but had finally decided against it. I was an all or nothing kind of guy when it came to his beard after all. Either he kept all of it –save the portion on upper neck- or he didn’t. And he didn’t feel like shaving everything just yet.

He exited the bathroom, happy that Shannon had agreed the very first day they had arrived, to leave the doors open at all time so he could walk around unsupervised. He felt happier than he ever had been in the last few months, as if all his worries had evaporated. However, he froze when he reached the living room. There she was, as beautiful as ever, even without any make-up or skimpy clothes, just in a casual top and skirt, both in a deep purple. But in her hands was a sketchbook, utterly minuscule, since it was Minor-sized. His sketchbook.

“What are you doing!” he shrieked, rushing toward her to try and snatch it from her hands, even as a sense of dread and shame washed over him.

“I’m perusing it. It is… enlightening” replied Shannon, quite lazily, lifting the sketchbook slightly higher for her but far too high for him to get his hands on, now.

“Shannon!” he cried out. “It’s private! I don’t want…”

“You don’t want me to see how well you draw? Or your models?” she asked, her eyes glinting, clearly amused by his reaction, which appeased him a little.

“You aren’t… upset?” he asked, warily, glancing at her suspiciously.

“Why would I be?” she asked, frowning and then letting her mind thunder to enter his own, which he allowed, and thus discovered that she was genuinely unembarrassed by all of it.

“Well… you know… Izzy and Hua-Ju are also a part of the models…” he mumbled, blushing quite a lot now, especially because he felt her amused reaction in his mind.

“But I’m most of them. And the way you draw my face in what I suspect are orgasms… It is orgasms, right?” she pressed on, stopping on that as a sketch or another caught her fancy, even while she used her titanic body to prevent him from either going away –by putting on of her leg over and behind him in a casual display of power- or up, by pressing him gently between said leg and the massive sofa on which she was seating, hiding her face from his eyes in so doing.

“Yes…” he admitted, lowering his head and putting his hand on his face, genuinely embarrassed now.

“You’re so cute when you act like that” cooed Shannon. “But, seriously, how did you do that? I mean, I don’t know if I look like that when I’ve an orgasm, and I don’t think you’ll ever managed to see my face when I do, right?” she asked, cupping her monstrously bloated breasts and leaning forward so he could see them, which made him afraid she would tear some pages from his sketchbook.

“Oops, sorry baby” said the giantess when his worries about his work were transmitted by the Bond and she put the book on the top of her breasts, as far as he could tell “But, seriously, how did you do that? It can’t have been when I sleep, because I’m always awake before you now. And yet, I’m pretty sure it’s me, I’m vain enough to watch a lot of photos off me.”

“Well…” started Alejandro, shifting on his feet, “I look at you a lot. Like… as much as I can, because you’re so damn gorgeous and, well, I’m always a little afraid that I’ll wake-up in my room in Old Creek, realizing that all of this was a dream, and that I’m just imagining life with a girl who succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest dreams…”

It was truly a terribly embarrassing admission, one he would have favored to never have to reveal, but he couldn’t be blamed about it. He was, for all intent and purpose, a nobody. His only bit of fame was because of MAJORS. One who had almost destroyed him and another who had uplifted him like none of his kind had ever been. And that second MAJOR was such a giantess that she dwarfed every other person on the planet, in size and curves. It was as if he had been chosen by some sort of Goddess and it made him feel more than a little nervous that he was dreaming all of it.

“Oh my love…” softly said Shannon reaching for him with her gigantic fingers, caressing him and ensnaring him in the same time as he was brought to her shoulder. “You’re here. I’m here. We are real my wonderful little man” she whispered to him, kissing his face with her large lips, which was something he had grown used to but still felt incredible.

“I know, I know… I should stop thinking like that, and enjoy what I live without all those fears, but I can’t change that much now” he explained, smiling even as he felt his eyes becoming teary.

“Of course you can, but you don’t need to” replied Shannon, taking back the sketchbook in her hands and bringing it closer to her face, so he could see it and answer some questions about it, he suspected – the Bond was blurry because she had grown quite able at masking what she had in mind – something which turned out to be far harder for his kind once Bonded.

“Thank you” said the Minor, leaning on her left cheek, and enjoying the way she shivered lightly under his touch, those muscles so much more powerful than any of his acting as if he was dangerous…

Not dangerous, replied Shannon directly into his mind, sending a wave of appeasement into it to help him feel better. Quite the contrary, you’re so fragile and precious that I’m afraid I could hurt you without even realizing it, she continued. And I don’t want to hurt you by saying it, but it’s true, and I’m afraid for you more than ever after what happened during the debate.

“Well, here goes my ego” he laughed softly, shaking his head in the same time –even if he didn’t feel bad about all of it. Sitting on her was a privilege, after all. “But to be honest, I understand why you may feel like that. Still as you can see, I’m well, without any sequel, so I’ll just stick with my interpretation that you’re reacting as if you were afraid of me!”

“Whatever float your boat babe” giggled Shannon, shaking his whole body in so doing. “But don’t be surprised if your delusions will be blown up this evening when you’ll be under me as we have more sex on the beach or in bad! I love to feel you squirm…” she purred.

“This evening? I don’t think you’ll be able to postpone it. I know you little lady, I perfectly know that in ten minutes, you’ll be fondling me and I’ll be screaming under your touch, in pleasure may I had!”

“Is that really how you see me?” she asked, a little hurt perhaps. “I know that I don’t have much self-control around you, but I’m not some sort of sex-crazed lunatic! Plus, I have something planned for you to do now, if you feel like it, of course?”

She turned her head to look at him. It was one of the drawbacks sitting on her shoulders, none of them could really see each other. Somehow it was worse for him, since he could only see her in full at a distance, which made him a little sad. She hadn’t such problems, since she could simply take him in her hands and look at him however long she wanted. Of course, their difference in stature also had a lot of positive elements which had often surprised them both as much as anyone else would be if they heard about them.

There was the obvious possibilities of her stuffing him in her cleavage, or having him crawl underneath it to reach her pubic region and pleasure it, of course. But it also magnified her every reaction, arousing him to no end. It was, after all, quite a lot pride-inducing to be able to have a living mountain scream your name by caressing her privates with but the tip of your fingers. Getting dominated physically and –sometimes- mentally, was but a small price to pay for Alejandro. He enjoyed her body far too much to resist it.

“Sure, ask away” he said, curious now at what she had in mind, since she kept her ideas clouded.

“Well… You’ve asked me to pose for you a lot of times now and…”

“Yes!” he shouted, cutting her off. “Yes, I’ll draw you whenever you want, my love!”

“Oh my God, you’re just so adorable!” laughed Shannon, shaking her head and almost covering him in her mane in doing so, which made him yelp in surprise. “Why do you love to draw and pain so much Alejandro? I can feel your mind radiating at the idea of me posing to you, and not on a sexual level. You’re just…. happy that you’ll get to draw me! That’s so uplifting!”

“Well… And I know it’ll sound a lot sadder than I feel about it but… when I lived inside my parent’s house for ten years, because I was too terrified by the outside world to confront it, even when I knew I would, at some point, to live with some woman from Old Creek until I died…”

“Well you clearly didn’t ended with a woman from Old Creek” laughed Shannon, interrupting him.

“Really? Aren’t you born in the same maternity Al’ and I did?” he asked, amused.

“I…” she started, then stopped. “Oh my God! You are ending with an Old Creek girl!”

“Indeed I am. The best one!” he chuckled. “But to finish what I was saying, drawing and painting was a way to escape, to forget my pain and my fear. At first. Then I just loved it, and there was so many pictures on the internet, of everything, that I never lacked any models. That’s how I managed to draw your faces in the sketches, to be honest. I used my memory and pictures of you to try and capture the essence of your sexiness, your alluring style and… and your innate power and charisma.”

Shannon’s mouth was now wide open, as if she hadn’t expected something like that from him. It surprised him, because he had never felt that he was hiding how he felt about her and why her being his model would make him incredibly happy. He had asked her several times, after all, even if they hadn’t had the time for her to pose for him. He pried carefully into her mind, who was overflowing with pride, joy and love, mainly.

“I should kiss you right now” she said, her voice full of lust. “But I would lose it and prove you right when you said that I wouldn’t be able to wait for the evening before we did the naughty. So I won’t, sorry” she added, stiffening herself, as she was steeling her mind against her impulses, offering him a mouth-watering view of her titanic breasts wobbling a little below his perch.

“Well, I’ll kiss you, since I actually am able to control myself better” he replied, laughing as his lips lightly touched her left cheek.

“Meany” she chuckled. “So, I guess we’ll have to start soon, if you want to finish it today, right?”

“Yes, but if we want for me to actually start on it today” he corrected seriously. “It isn’t possible for me to draw that quickly, especially because I want to really capture the beauty of your eyes, the way your hairs reflect the light and your skin shines when the sun touch it… I’ll have a lot of work for several days, perhaps weeks. But I can’t wait to try it.”

“Wow, you’re really pumped up!” chuckled the giantess, moving her shoulders to dislodge him and make him fall on her prodigious rack. “How come?”

“Well, I want to make a painting out of this drawing, so it’ll be a very long work in progress, if you want to know” he explained, sprayed on her tits, and enjoying it, rolling a little over them. “So you’ll have to be very patient, because I won’t show you anything, I’ll cut the Bond during the session, possibly sessions, and you’ll only see the final product.”

“What!? But I want to see every part of the process!” complained Shannon, moving around a little, making him bounce in tune with her orbs.

“Well you won’t” taunted the Minor, again on his back as he rested on the warm black skin. “You’ll have to deal with it, otherwise, I won’t draw you, no matter how much I crave for it.”

The giantess pouted, which made her even more beautiful in his eyes. It was something he kept being surprised by. Every time he felt she couldn’t become more beautiful, she proved him wrong. It was really unfair, MAJORS had really everything, the mind, the might and the beauty. Poor Minors couldn’t really compete with them, and had to cheat their way into whatever success they could achieve and sought after. I don’t think any of us would stand a chance against any MAJOR wanting to succeed, even with an equal drive.

“You’re belittling yourself and your kind thinking like that” huffed Shannon, caressing his belly and his torso as she spoke, almost as she would have done with a dog, if any was large enough to not look like a Chihuahua did to him. “You’re far greater than you give yourself credit for, and so are other Minors. You just need to realize it and you’ll see how you little peoples will change the world for the better!”

“Yeah, well, considering what I’ve seen of the average Minor, I think what’ll change is the fact that it’ll be mandatory for MAJORS to take care of everything for them” said Alejandro, with quite a bit of cynicism and also some auto-derision.

“Oooh, somebody is unhappy about some developments of the campaign… Well, you shouldn’t be. You haven’t had the opportunity to see how the debate changed minds. I didn’t have that time either, so we’ll see how things have evolved when we’ll return to New Orleans.”

“You really think it’ll have shaped up to be better than what we saw at times? I think there is more Shawna than Izzy in this world…”

“We’ll see, and we won’t lose hope” replied the black behemoth, calmly but strongly. “Plus, honestly, Shawna’s not so bad. I’m pretty sure she would love very much to be in your place, for instance!”

“Well, she can keep dreaming! I’m not going anywhere!” laughed Alejandro, seconds before he was almost dislodged by the hilarity of his fiancée.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon did her best to remain still. It wasn’t easy, especially considering her posture. She was laying on her right side, the ocean on her back, the sun high above her and a little bit of wind playing with her hair. Her weight was considerable and it made her current pose hard to hold, because she could feel the sand caving underneath it. Her muscular strength was great enough that her monstrous weight almost never bothered her, after all. And yet, in the last twelve or so minutes, she had managed to remain relatively still, so her lover wouldn’t have to stay under the cruel rays of the sun for too long.

“Okay, so I’ve finished the rough outline. Do you want to take a break? I must not be so comfortable to stay like that for too long.”

“It’s not the best” admitted the giantess. “But I do enjoy the contrast in our sizes that way” she added, chuckling. “I feel like some ancient statue of a goddess or something, like that!”

“Humble as ever” laughed the Minor. “But I see what you mean. You are stunning and I think I realize how tall you are even better like that. I’m ridiculously small compared to you, but it won’t prevent me from drawing you as best I can!”

“Great! But remember that if you need to drink, I have more than enough fresh milk for you to sate your thirst baby doll” she cooed, moving her head to better look at him, while cupping one of her breast, gently so as to not ruin her bikini with milk spots.

“I… I keep that in mind” replied Alejandro, feeling a little embarrassed – she could tell at the way he looked down and away from her when he said that, which made her chuckle a little.

“You’re the one who insisted to do it outside my love” she teased, her voice dropping almost as low as when she moaned during sex. “And it’s my duties as your soon to be wife to make sure that you don’t dehydrate yourself. So, I stress again that my tanks are filling up as we speak and that they’ll need to be emptied soon anyway. So you may as well use them when you feel the need!”

Her lover looked at her enormous torso, each of her globes bigger than his whole body, and several times heavier. Her breathing quickened as she pictured herself springing on him, pinning him down and fucking her like a wild animal, screaming out in the sand for all the world to see. She let out a low growl as she watched him refocus on his work. It’s so unfair! He’s so damn beautiful, doing what he loves! How am I supposed to resist my urges when I see how he look at me, how he’s focused on his sketchbook to make sure I’m drawn to his liking

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself. She needed to keep her impure thoughts in check, at least for the time being. Despite his protestations, she felt confident that her minuscule love was able to draw quickly and he was probably assaulted by his own lust, which may have played a part in how determinate he seemed to be to finish this and not let himself fall behind what he wanted to achieve today. And as the MAJOR and thus the dominant one in this relationship, she had a duty to be able to contain herself at least twice as well as he did.

“Could you put your left hand on your hips?” he asked, breaking her train of thought.

“Sure” she replied, deciding to not press the matter more as she did as she was asked, raising her arm and then putting it as sexily as she could on her hip, her fingers sprayed over it.

“Wonderful. I… I can’t tell you how happy I am to be able to draw you as you really are, not just based on some pictures laying around on the web… I may end a little too enthusiastic about all of this, so you’ll have to bear with it a little. If it helps, I want it finished during our honeymoon, since I don’t think I’ll be able to do it in a way which will satisfy me before our wedding – especially with so few séances left to draw…”

“You know you can always take a picture of me with your phone and use it as a reference, right?” asked Shannon, who knew that he usually forgot about that kind of things. “You can even shoot several and keep the best for what you have in mind.”

“I… I hadn’t even thought about it. I guess I really am a caveman when it comes to technology!”

“It’s a part of your charm Alejandro!” chuckled the behemoth. “But to be honest, don’t snap them just now. I really, really, want to have sex with you right now and to make you drink all my milk, and if you have reference material safe on your phone, I’m not sure I’ll be able to control my urges” she explained, taking slow and deep breath to calm herself, even as she felt her nipples hardening and her milk slosh inside of her.

“Oh… Okay then. I’ll try to keep that in mind, but I think the light’s perfect or will soon be. You think you’ll be able to control yourself? I mean, a picture won’t ever capture things like my eyes do, you know? And I want this sketch to be perfect, otherwise I won’t be able to use it as a base for further work” he added after a moment.

“I won’t make no promise” stated Shannon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“I wish I was a man!” roared Shannon, “and you a girl! I would destroy your ass and you would love it! You’d fall pregnant with my pre-cum!”

The giantess let out an incredibly loud roar, letting her mind be submerged by her lover’s pleasure as she pounded his ass and played with his penis in the same time. It was an incredible sensation, almost as if she was doing it to herself, even as he sighed and moaned and tried to get ahold of her nipple to play with it as best he could. But she shook him far too much for that to happen. On her back, their naked bodies on the beach, with the ocean as their sole horizon, Shannon felt incredibly powerful. Alejandro’s mind was utterly consumed by their love-making, so, in essence, she was his everything.

“Sha… Shannon!” he pleaded, between gasps and moans. “Go… slower, please…”

“Are you sure?” she asked, her breath a little short. “I mean, you can take it faster, we both know it!”

“I... Yes, but…” he started, before letting out a howl of pleasure when her strap-on expertly pushed on his prostate while her fingers caressed his erect dick.

“See, you like it rough babe, almost as much as me!” laughed the behemoth, letting her right hand extend from his magic wand to his torso without any effort on her part, while her left held him as steady as possible. “And you have to admit that I showed such restrain that I can pick the pace now, right? You wouldn’t want to feel dejected today, right?”

“You… always… pick the pace!” whined her Minor, even as his mind send more waves of pleasure into her, which made her laugh throatily.

“True, but I’ve always good reasons to do so, and today it’s because I’ve been a good girl, haven’t I?”

“Yeah…” managed to moan Alejandro, before his body and mind succumbed to her ministrations once more, preventing him to talk.

They had started their love making barely fifteen minutes ago, and the sun was already setting. Shannon was impressed with herself. She would never had guessed she could control herself so well and let her lover work on his drawing for the most part of the day. But seeing how focused he was, how he could forget the outside world to let his hand do its magic on a blank page… It had pushed her to be the best model she could. And when he had finally stopped, as his belly growled menacingly, she had realized that they hadn’t even had lunch.

Once thing had led to another, and she was now pounding him mercilessly. He was terribly hungry, she could feel it underneath his pleasure, but suppressing this feeling was easy for her. She wasn’t a Tier 3, but she was a very powerful Tier 2 and when they had sex, Alejandro’s mind was wide open now that he trusted her absolutely. In fact, ever since they had come to this island, he had been Bonded with her almost all the time – except with Yuval and Joaquin around. After all, she carefully Bonded them when he slept, to make sure that he only had pleasant dreams.

“Still…” she grunted. “I would love to be a man and you a girl!” she said, breaking the silence and returning to her previous idea.

“Why?” managed to gasp her lover as she made him jump on her strap, letting him fall just too short of her engorged nipples for him to drink and get his food and drink just yet.

“Because then, we would have greater chances of having Minor children” she explained, groaning in pleasure. “And I would have such an enormous dick! Derek’s huge for his size, can you imagine what kind of monster I would pack? I would get it out when someone’s bothering me and everyone would just submit to my arguments!”

“That’s… not… how… it works!” said the Minor, displaying quite a lot of mental strength.

“It would, if I were a man” she laughed. “But I guess there would be some drawbacks…”

“No shit… You would break me in half with just the tip!” yelled Alejandro, making use of a lull in her almost never ending pumping into his ass.

“Yeah, that would be a problem. And as a Minor woman, perhaps you wouldn’t be able to handle having a child from me and you could get hurt or even die… Now that I think about it, it’s better to be a woman, don’t you think?”

“I do” admitted her small man, hoping that his ordeal was over, and being terribly wrong about it.

“Wonderful! Then, I guess I need to be pleased as a woman and a mother!” chuckled Shannon.

In one swift move, she lifted him for the strap-on, sat, and brought him toward her left nipple. He didn’t even try to resist it, resigned already, which made her feel even more in control and thus, aroused. She sighed when she felt his small mouth on her rock hard nipple and moaned when he started to suck, letting her white and fat milk flow into him, feeding him and making sure he had all the nutrients he needed for today. It was only right that those breasts he loved so much fed him now, considering how much time he had spent drawing them today.

“Yes, it’s definitively better to be a woman” she decided, as she stood there like an ancient idol, letting the last rays of the sun shine on them.

She couldn’t wait to be married with him. Only a few days now stood between her and that dream becoming a reality and she had to do a lot of effort to not let her mind wander on her dress. She wanted to surprise him with it, and while right now he was tired, contended and feeding off her, she couldn’t take a chance. So, instead, she focused on him, his body odor, his voice, his eyes… And just like always, she felt herself falling in love with him even more. She couldn’t wait to officially spend the rest of their lives together.