- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And the evening's one !

Chapter 5: Two giantesses walk into a bedroom…

The breeze played with her hair, managing to make it fly a little. It was rather rare, she had such a mane, after all, that she was certain she could actually secure her lover in it, if she so wished. Something I’ll have to try, someday. Wearing him as some sort of headpiece to add kinkiness to their bed-games were she to feel the need of it. And, after all, why not. Adding spice to their love-life pleased her, so she would. But not right now. Not today. He needed her a little more focused on what would happen today.

“We could Bond if you want. I can tell you’re worried” whispered Shannon, as she stood on the pier, her lover on her left shoulder, his little hand clutching a strand of her hair tightly.

“No, I’m fine” mumbled Alejandro, the tremor in his voice betraying his nervousness.

Shannon sighed but said nothing. She understood that he wanted to look strong and brave, but she found it a little stupid. He was set to meet two fully grown Cyclopeans. And they weren’t like her cousin Helena, or even Lindsey, who were still growing. They were adult giants among MAJORS, older than herself by almost ten years. A short amount of time for MAJORS, but long enough to have earned them fame in their own right as actors. Which meant that Alejandro knew perfectly how massive they were.

“So… were you the one who arranged for this meeting, or was it something they pushed for?” he suddenly asked, his voice full of repressed fear.

“It was a little bit of both. Truth been told, Yuval wanted to meet you for a long time. She has Minor cousins and she just loves to be around your kind. Joaquin was a little less sold on it, he didn’t want to affect my campaign because of who is father is. But after the debate, well…”

“You realized that it didn’t really matter anymore?” smiled her minuscule lover, sounding perhaps a little less nervous now.

“Yeah, kind off. But even then, I decided to meet them in a rather secluded area, where confidentiality would be held” she explained, turning her head a little to lock her eyes into his.

“Because we won’t just be talking, I suppose?” sighed Alejandro.

“Nope” chuckled Shannon. “We had a threesome, it was time we upped things up, with a foursome, including another man. I can’t wait to see you dealing with us three.”

“I sure hope you’ll all be careful. I’m still convalescent, you know it, right?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve set some rules to protect you. And our baby. No penetration in my vagina by mister Waid, if you were afraid it would happen. Anus and mouth only.”

“Is it supposed to make me feel better than you will only fuck someone else with caveat?” grumbled the Minor, looking a little dejected.

“Come on, don’t be like that my love. You’ll get to play with someone else, with the same rules, and you know I like to dominate others, you included. Doing something like that allow me to enjoy our sex even more. Because we will fuck each other brainless tonight” she added, dead serious.

She chuckled when he sighed and shook his head while saying nothing. She could tell that her words had alleviated some of his wariness, but had also put some tension inside him. She was almost certain that he now anticipated what would happen when the other two Cyclopeans would reach them. Which shouldn’t be long now that the sun is going up, she suspected. The Waid rested on a nearby island, having come a week before them, to avoid any suspicion. It wouldn’t be the first time they would met, after all, her campaign had made her rub her elbows with a lot of Hollywood’s stars.

“Why is it that with you MAJORS? It always have to end with sex or violence. Is that a rule, something in the law or the Constitution?” sighed the Minor.

“Because you’re here” explained Shannon, gazing at him longingly as the first rays of the sun painted his tanned skin in a fiery orange. “When Minors aren’t around us, competition has to take place. But with one of you around, you’re able to calm us down… once you have chosen one of the MAJORS presents as your partner, of course. Then, it just a matter of flaunting our power in a less brutal way, but one rather pleasant to all parties. Because you won’t tell me you didn’t like what we do together, right? It would be rather hypocritical, don’t you think?”

“Of course. So, basically you club each other all the time, except when one of you has a Minor with her so you can all go into a never ending orgy. What a refined culture…” he replied, ignoring her question even if he seemed to blush a little.

“Someone’s grumpy this morning” laughed Shannon, taking her fiancé in her hands to bring him toward her left nipple, despite his protests. “You need to have your breakfast, after all.”

“Shannon come on! You can’t humpf…”

“There, there. Drink it up, they won’t be here until at least one hour. We’ve got all the time in the world. I want my left breast slightly less full and your belly completely filled as soon as possible. After all, we wouldn’t want to be seen like that by our guests, right?”

Her lover said nothing but she felt his lips sealing her nipple as best they could and then suckling on it, creating a tingling sensation in her whole body. All MAJORS, once pregnant, could do so, of course, but the size difference with her lover that she still often resented in her everyday life allowed her to truly enjoy it. She was so tall that it was almost like having a real sized little child drinking her milk. And she knew that MAJOR’s was full of fat and protein, enough to feed a Minor with ease. She even hoped that it would fatten her Alejandro a little, but since he insisted on doing his exercises, she doubted it would happen. Still, trying her best to get him addicted to her milk would be a bad idea. She just loved smothering him in motherly love

She enjoyed the fresh air of the morning. It was obviously hotter than in New Orleans, so far to the South, but it wasn’t as hot as the rest of the day, and the moisture in the air wasn’t as difficult to bear with. And she was a MAJOR. Alejandro didn’t want to admit it, but she knew he felt both far more keenly than she did. His already wavy hair had almost became curly because of the ambient wetness and he sweated abundantly because of it and the high temperature. Still, he never complained and even as her own mane turned into something she could neither keep under control nor untangled, she kept her mouth and mind shut.

After a time she didn’t want to estimate, she heard the low hum of an approaching ship. With her perfect eyesight, she was able to see it emerging from the mists of morning, coursing its path toward them, through the waves. She didn’t doubt that even the two Cyclopeans on board weren’t able to clearly see her, since she herself could only make out small figures in the distance. Still, with a sigh of regret, she detached her Minor from her mighty bosom and put her violet dress in place. She straightened a bit and put Alejandro back on her shoulder.

“They’re already there?” asked her fiancé, belching a little and sweeping some milk on his lips.

“Yes, can’t you see there ship, over there?” asked Shannon, pointing at the growing figure.

“Hum… I see something alright, but I don’t think I would be able to tell if it’s a ship or some rock coming out of the sea, to be honest. But maybe it is growing. Those things are fast, aren’t they?”

“Of course, clients don’t like to waste too much time in travel time. And quite frankly, while I only own this company through very indirect ties… well, I expect excellence in all my properties.”

“You should really stop bragging about your properties and their quality” chuckled Alejandro. “I’ll start to worry about it covering some other short-comings!”

“Some short… how dare you!” shouted Shannon, her already dark skin darkening even more as she blushed abundantly. “You know perfectly well that I’m very well endowed and know that I’m a perfectly operational woman!”

“Operational woman…. Well, know I’m sure you really are a businesswoman!” roared her Minor, almost falling from her shoulder as he laughed until he had a hard time breathing.

“I don’t see why it’s funny” grumbled Shannon. “I’ll make you rue those words, young man. I hope you’re prepared, because you’ll be paying for them for a very long time.”

“The whole holidays?” asked the Minor, suddenly looking slightly worried at her words.

“Your whole life” she growled, bringing him to her mouth to nibble at him. “I’ll make you pay for this all. Your. Fucking. Life. Starting now!”

She simply turned her back on the sea, and, ignoring his pleas, she put his shirt back over his head, and licked his torso, enjoyed the sensation of his muscles. They were firm, for his kind, but even under her tongue, by far the weaker muscles of her body she could use on him, they were like mush. He was gasping and sighing and groaning as she massaged them with her pink appendage, tasting his sweat, his skin. He was so good, he tasted so good. A part of her almost wanted to put him in her mouth and suck, and eat and grind her teeth on his flesh and bones.

“Shannon!” he cried out, and she snapped out of her trance, realizing that she had let her teeth sinking into his flesh, not breaking his skin, thankfully but only by an inch.

“Sorry baby” she whispered, caressing his poor torso with her fingers. “Mommy Shannon was a little overwhelmed by your body. You’re too seductive for your own good my love” she explained, grinning a little at him.

--------------------------------------------------

After thirty more minutes, the ship stopped at the end of the pier and immediately, Yuval rushed toward them. Even Shannon felt some lust toward the actress. She was tall, 5m89 (19f3) tall, or at least she was for any other person in the world. To her, at a stunning 6m66 (21 feet, 8 and a half inches), she looked positively petite, and her newly wed husband was only barely taller at 5m95 (19f5), even if she was willing to bet that for her Alejandro, both looked positively titanic. Even among Cyclopeans, her hormonal imbalances made her a giantess among giants.

“Shannon! It’s so great to meet you!” said Yuval, shooting a bright smile at the black titaness.

Shannon smiled in return and took a thunderous step forward, engulfing her friend in her enormous bosom. Yuval’s voice had a vibrant accent, from Israel, and her skin was tanned, even darker than Alejandro’s, without looking black, however. She kept her black straight hair long and wild, not unlike Shannon’s curly mane. Her wide lips were only slightly covered in a discreet pink lipstick and her incredible curves were contained into a black dress which emphasized the magnitude of her rack. Proportionally speaking, they were bigger than Shannon’s, but the young billionaire doubted that anyone could have been able to tell the difference easily. Too busy drooling over their pairs.

“And you must be Alejandro!” chirped the actress, almost cooing at the sight of the small man perched on her shoulder, which both amused and unnerved Shannon – he was her fiancé after all!

“He… hello” mumbled Alejandro, smiling back nervously.

“He’s really cute… you are really cute, sorry” replied Yuval, trying to have a better look at him by going on her tip toes. “Not your typical kind of cute for a Minor, but I guess it is normal, considering we are trying to change your kind’s perception, right?”

“I… I guess so” admitted Alejandro, looking kind of embarrassed somehow.

“But of course!” insisted Yuval. “I mean, you two are already doing that. I don’t think that anyone can feel unmoved by your campaign, Shan, not after the way you wailed when…”

“Yuval!” cut her off the gigantic young woman, scandalized by what her friend was hinting at.

When she had believed that Alejandro had died, she had let out such a poignant scream that she had had received a lot of comments about it. Peoples who had been on the fence before had made known that if someone like her could feel so utterly horrified by what was happening to Minors, they guessed that they too had to step in and do something. Shannon didn’t know if it would truly allow her campaign to achieve its goals or not but she wanted to capitalized on it. Without ever showing it to Alejandro, she didn’t want to remind him of the debate more than necessary, nor reveal how utterly close she had been to simply kill Howard Waid…

“Oh, sorry, sorry! I tend to let my mouth run a little bit too much, I guess” giggled the other Cyclopean. “I mean, that’s why I’m an actress, I’m good at talking, but I often have too many ideas in there” she explained, lightly touching her head with her right hand, “and that’s often lead me in trouble, because I speak before I’ve had time to think about it.”

“Isn’t it why you’re with Joaquin?” grumbled Shannon, who looked at the ship, expecting the other actor to come out by now, even if he wasn’t in sight yet.

“Oh, you’re searching for him? He isn’t with me today, we didn’t want to overwhelm your fiancé” explained Yuval, chuckling at Shannon’s bewildered look.

“Not here today!? But… We had agreed that he could come!” said Shannon, who felt her plans of a crazy sexy night going down in flame.

“I think I’ll like where it’s going” laughed Alejandro, who tugged at her hair a little. “Everything not going as you want is always a good things to help you learn some humility.”

“I am humble!” huffed Shannon. “It’s just that I wanted to avoid overtaxing you!”

It was true, of course, even if it wasn’t the only reason. She wanted to make a last shot at a bachelor life for both herself and her lover, before they tied their knot together until death split them apart. And she knew that Alejandro’s body wouldn’t be able to handle two nights of wild sex with several Cyclopeans involved. As much as having a direct competitor in Joaquin would have probably unnerved him and drove him to push beyond his limits, she was almost certain he could do it once. But two nights… It would be too hard on him.

“Well then, we could just talk and I wouldn’t be overtaxed” stated Alejandro, looking at her with an amused smile, obviously knowing how both towering women would react to his idea.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” growled Shannon. “We’ll talk alright, but we couldn’t have Yuval over just to do that! They paid a lot of money to be on those islands with us!”

“Exactly. You don’t have to worry, Shannon and I are both extremely skilled at handling wild nights with Minors. At least, I know I am and I can’t believe that Shannon wouldn’t be too, since you two have been together for months now!”

“Plus, look at what we can offer you!” added Shannon, who used her size to her advantage.

In one swift movement, she brought Yuval’s face to her enormous right tits and pressed the smaller woman into her not so pliant boob-flesh. Yuval almost purred as she did so and the black MAJOR heard distinctly her lover gulping and his breath quickening. Even she felt aroused by the sight, and she wasn’t hard wired to be attracted to tall peoples. Of course, she was to be attracted to smaller ones, but Yuval was in her size range, even with a three feet or so difference. Yuval had been one of her first support for the campaign, and in fact the two of them had met years before, even if by then they didn’t share the same regard concerning Minors.

“Hum, Shannon, you’ll smother her” stated Alejandro, looking slightly worried.

“Don’t be silly” laughed Yuval, who brought her head back a little. “I’m not so easily out of breath. Plus, I highly doubt that even your lover could handle me if I didn’t want to.”

“Oh really? And how would you prevent me?” smirked Shannon, who was pleased with the implied challenge, even if she would have to put Alejandro someplace safe before accepting it fully.

“Oh, I have plenty of ideas” purred Yuval. “For instance, I could touch some parts you can’t defend so well because of our racks combined… But I think a bed would be a better place for it, don’t you agree?” she finished, a wild grin on her face.

She suddenly went on her tip-toes and pressed her rack on Shannon’s, her eyes glinting with aroused and amused light, and the black behemoth knew what she had to do. She gently pushed her lover in the back, and with a little scream he tumbled on her breasts, rolling until he found himself positioned partially on each of their prodigious upper curves. When he looked up, she grinned at him, letting her inner sexual beast take command. She growled and moved a little, letting her breasts wobble, and Yuval did the same, making him fall back on all three.

“Oh God…” he said, afraid and aroused in the same time, as far as she could tell.

-----------------------------------------------

Alejandro couldn’t tell if it was Hell or Heaven. He was trapped in the dark canyon of Shannon’s cleavage, even as two other monstrous hills descended over them, terrifyingly slowly. He could hear the two giantess humming, their voices so deep they were more a low rumble felt in his body than a sound. His penis stood hard and erect, pointed at the curviest actress of Hollywood, who was caressing his fiancée and elicited moans of pleasure. It was both arousing and emasculating, and he there wasn’t anything he could do about it.

“I wanted to do it since a long time” purred Yuval even as she glanced at him and smiled.

“It’s… incredible” gasped Shannon. “I… I had no idea that I could be… Oh, God!”

She let out a powerful scream of pleasure when Yuval did something that Alejandro couldn’t see, but probably involved his lover’s vagina. He let out a yelp of his own when Yuval’s tits finally crashed on Shannon’s, afraid of being crushed to death by their weight. However, the black orbs were too dense to give in, even to similarly packed tits and the two masses locked in position high enough for him to be perfectly safe, as long as the two giantesses didn’t move too wildly. Which would happen, he would have bet his remaining arm on it.

“Yuval, slow down” said Shannon, shaking his world in so doing. “I need to get Alejandro out of here, it’s becoming too dangerous for him to be stuck between my breasts.”

“So soon?” pouted Yuval. “I had hoped for something more…”

“More will come” huffed Shannon, “but I need you to get off me a little so I can be sure my future husband is safe. I can feel the need to move growing, a lot, and I refuse to even risk it while he’s not safe!” she explained, her voice higher pitched than usual. “And your breasts… God, they are pressing on mine so much that I’ll spray out milk everywhere!”

“I’m here you know?” he yelled, at either or both of the Cyclopean women, he couldn’t really tell.

“We sure do, sexy boy” chuckled Yuval, rising to a position where she could look at him over her mountainous breasts. “And quite frankly, you’re a relief for sore eyes!

“Sorry babe… I got caught in the moment” pleaded Shannon, picking him up out of his predicament and dropped him near her head.

“It’s no big deal, as long as you aren’t overdoing it. I hate peoples talking about me while I’m standing here, you should know it by know. Otherwise, well, I’ll have to teach you!”

Hee had tried to take a darker, grimmer, voice, but he was certain the effect was comical more than anything. When trying to impress walking statues of the Gods, it was kind of difficult to not sound ridiculous. The secret was to not care about it and strand his ground, as much as it was possible with his two feet tangled in black curly hair. Being a Minor didn’t mean being utterly submissive and mousy, but accepting that you couldn’t do much by force, but could coerce the gullible giants of the world by playing your weakness as a weapon.

“I’ll be willing to learn” whispered Yuval, startling him as she leant toward him, her face incredibly close. “And I’m willing to taste everything you can offer to spiritually enlighten us.”

She wasn’t subtle at all about what she had in mind, considering how she was squinting on his hard on and licking her lips hungrily. He gulped hard, trying to keep his resolve, which wasn’t easy considering that he felt two powerful and very, very, hungry minds, battering on his mental defenses without even realizing it. But it didn’t mean she stopped at the spiritual side of their little sex-session. She was taking action too, and Shannon seemed more than happy to let her do, which was a little surprising to him.

He gasped loudly when she let out her tongue and liked his rock-hard penis. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan, even as he put his hand on her face, unsure if he tried to steady himself or if he was trying to push her back, even as she let her fingers coiling on his backside, her pinky descending in his butt-crack, which made him stifle a little, until he relaxed. Shannon’s playing with his anus was finally becoming useful. I’ll never tell her that. NEVER, he swore to himself. He wouldn’t hear the end of it if she learnt it.

He was certain his resolve would falter at some point and either or both could end Bonding with him. Hopefully, it would be Shannon; and even more hopefully, the two of them wouldn’t Bond with each other. If a Cyclopean and a normal MAJOR were already able to drive him mad with lust when Bonding together, he didn’t really want to know what would happen to him if two of the gigantic MAJORS did the same thing. Their personalities, as far as he could tell with Shannon, Helena and even his little sister starting on this path, were as huge as their bodies, possibly even bigger, and two inflated egos of this size could only mean some crazy shenanigans he wasn’t sure he wanted to be a part of, at least not for the time being, if another one had to come in at some point. He needed to save his strength.

“See how good am I with just that?” finally purred the tanned Cyclopean, letting go of his shaft and grinning proudly at him.

“So cliché!” growled Shannon, tugging the other giantess back to her forcefully.

“What? Don’t you know that it’s romantic to talk like that to a Minor? You can’t just take one and fuck him, and hope to create a strong and healthy relationship!”

“Oh please! It wasn’t romantic, it was you drooling all over MY fiancé and then sucking his cock, as if you had never been with a Minor. And I seriously doubt that your acting was able to fool anyone here. Am I wrong babe?”

“Well… it was rather obvious yes” admitted the young man, who felt a little self-conscious talking back to a titaness he didn’t really knew, beyond her public personality. “But that’s probably because I’m used to another giantess doing the same thing daily to me” he hastily added, immediately feeling like a moron – he had probably angered both now!

“But is it a bad offer?” asked Yuval, laying on Shannon to have a better look at him. “Don’t you want me to blow you off for good? I’m quite good at it, if I may say so myself.”

“About that, I have an idea” interjected Shannon before he could answer himself.

In one swift movement, he was brought to his lover’s face and felt her tongue snake between his legs and yelled when it forced its way into his anus. His body arched between her fingers and Yuval’s face rushed toward his erect dick once more. He moaned when another gigantic tongue engulfed his shaft. It wasn’t like anything he had ever felt, the actress’ tongue didn’t just play with his dick but coiled around it to pump it. It was something he didn’t thought was possible. The only explanation his aroused mind could fathom was that Yuval’s tongue was far wider than Shannon’s.

“Jesus! You both are crazy!” he cried out as his body was rocked by both giantess’s attempts to pleasure him, and themselves through it.

He felt his mind defenses crack and crumble, but he simply couldn’t care anymore. He was willing to be their sex-toy, if it allowed those Goddesses to feel joy and pleasure. As soon as his mind was naked, he felt two will rushing to assert dominance over it. To his surprise, Shannon managed to do so without any fight. She simply willed herself deep inside his mind and she was in, forming a sort of barrier around his self, connecting him to Yuval’s mind as a form of interface. It was a whole new feeling, and something he wasn’t sure he liked, but he simply couldn’t care about it right now.

“Come on Shannon” whined Yuval, “you must Bond with him all the time! Can’t I get to do it now?”

“No” replied his lover, as much with her voice than her mind. “Now come here and kiss me!”

Alejandro gasped when Yuval obediently brought her face closer to lock lips with Shannon. It was a sight to behold, to see giantesses burdened with tits far too wide to be wieldy, and him standing there, watching each of them trying to surpass the other and take the dominant hand. On an impulse, which may have been the result of Shannon’s desires, he rushed toward the rear of the two MAJORS, making use of the vastness of the shared bed to his use. Once near the impressive buttocks, he jumped on one leg and used it to reach the backside of the actress.

“Hey, what’s happ… hump!” tried Yuval, before being silenced by Shannon’s mouth.

Alejandro let himself fall a little from his perch to reach the place which would give his fiancée the advantage in the tug of war that the two MAJORS were locked in. He was in a precarious position, but he hadn’t much other choice. The two Cyclopeans were simply too massive for him to do anything else. With a grunt, he pushed his erect dick into Yuval’s asshole. He doubted she would feel it as more than an inconvenience, at least physically. But he added a mental wave of pleasure to his act, aimed at her, and filtered through Shannon’s mind.

“Oh my God!” screamed the Israeli-born titaness. “Take me! Take me all!”

The two women started to make out each other more desperately know, and Alejandro discovered the flaw in his plan. He had nothing to hold on. With a yelp, he was propelled through the air and, thanks to sheer luck, ended on the very edge of the bed. Which didn’t really put him out of his predicament, as the two Cyclopeans started to move and roll over in a kind of wrestle which put him at risk of being pushed over toward the ground, hit or even crushed. With a sigh, he started the careful journey back toward the head of the bed, even as the echoes of Shannon’s pleasure ringed in his head.

Suddenly he felt a large hand grasps him and he was brought almost to Shannon’s cunt. He was dropped on her belly, but just so, and just below him, Yuval’s tongue was playing with the folds of Shannon’s dark pussy, making him feel strangely inadequate, until he felt her in her mind, filtered through Shannon. She calmed him down, almost took his inferiority complex and put it back in a box, and suddenly, he didn’t feel as if she was competing with him. She was offering him and his future wife a pleasure he couldn’t give to them, and it was okay.

-----------------------------------------------

“That was… incredible” huffed Shannon, after hours of wild sex with Yuval.

“Yeah… I hadn’t had a lesbian experience this good since… well, since I started growing like a weed” she giggled. “Tomorrow will be glorious!”

“And I think I’ll pass on that” said Alejandro, from his relatively safe spot on a pillow. “I’m too damn exhausted by the whole ordeal!”

“Why?” asked Yuval, even as Shannon smiled sadly. “Wasn’t it great?”

“For both of you, it certainly was, and your pleasure washed over me but… two of you are just too massive for me to handle. Three would be nightmare fuel.”

“But we can still meet Joaquin Waid, right my love?” asked Shannon softly, extending a hand to caress his body.

“Sure. If both of you manage to hold yourselves and not turn it into some sex-crazed nonsense.”

“We’ll try to reign in our savages self” affirmed Yuval. “But I can’t guarantee we will succeed!”