- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is bit of a filler chapter before the finale, its mostly complete and should be up by tomorrow, enjoy.

jessica woke up late, it was saturday and she had nowhere to be. she looked over at her phone thinking about what she wanted. she flipped through her list of current ownerships, men turned into all sorts, some of the people she changed she ended up giving to her friends and some got sold online to people across the country. she had decided recently that she would change from transforming them for 5 years and instead was now transforming them indefinitely so even when they got sold or thrown out they were stuck as what she made them forever. later that day she was meeting friends and decided to try out the newish challenge option for the get togeather, in the mean time she requested some cigarettes, a new lighter and a loaf of bread. all of these requests were fulfilled by unlucky people who hit the random button hoping for some safe excitement. almost everyone jess owned werent there by choice. when she had showered she got dressed and headed outside with a new cigarette and her new lighter. she used the lighter to begin slowley killing the cigarette as she looked across her garden, happy that the weather was good. once she had smoked her she dropped the cigarette and crushed it with her shoe.

once back inside she turned her murdering attention on the bread, an unsliced loaf of crusty white. she grabbed a knife and began sawing parts of the person, a 15 year old boy that lied about his age to sign up. jess was his second change, he had just unlocked the random option after spending his hour long first transformation as an attractive 22 year olds hair tie earlyer that day. he had hit random to try it out since he just unlocked it and now a giant 20 year old blonde was drawing a bread knife through him, uncaringly hacking parts off off him to eat. jess took the slice and buttered it, she knew the person diddnt die from the first couple slices, they usually died by slice 8 or 9 after a few days of agony, but she diddnt care, as long as her bread tasted good. as she finished her slice her roommate jenny came in.

jenny: "hey jess, this bread good?"

jess: "yeah, got it fresh today"

jenny, unlike jess, didn't like using the tf app. she had it installed and used it ocasionally but only in emergencys. jenny diddnt actually know about how much jess used the app, she had unknowingly used over 1000 people jess transformed, aswell as every meal jess cooked, most of the ingredients were people. to jenny's knowledge she had never killed a transformed person but in reality in the year and 3 months her and jess had lived togeather she had killed over 260 without knowing. she grabbed the knife and began sawing through the 15 year old bread boy. jenny took 2 slices and made a sandwich while jess began thinking up a challenge for her girls night.

as she got ready she had decided, since they were going to a restaurant she would ask for someone to become food at the place and have them try to survive in the kitchen and on someones plate for the duration of their night. when she got to the restaurant she submitted the request and got an almost instant response, it had been accepted and there was now a person turned into food in the kitchen, he would need to not be eaten by the time her and her 7 friends left. as the night went on food was ordered and as the mains arrived jess looked at her friends plates, not knowing what food the guy had become or if he was even on any of their plates. her answer came as her friends began eating. her friend mina ate a chip as 2 girls, hannah and taylor both ate some peas. a couple girls at the other end of the room were having desert of some kind. as the foods all started to be chewed at once across the room jess' phone buzzed.

"challenge failed, subject has died."

jess was satisfied, she diddnt know who ate him but then she saw the waiter chewing a grape in his mouth and knew that was who had killed her challengee. to end her night jess requested a dildo which was instantly accepted by random, and with her new time limit the person was now jess' dildo forever. as she knelt up and began slipping it into herself she sighed in satisfaction before getting rough. the dildo however was terrified, it was the 16 year old friend of the bread downstairs, he got lucky when he hit random the first time and became a sock for a girl at his school who was 18. it was great as she just lay abkut all day so he decided to try random again although he wondered where his friend was. when he woke up he looked over to see his new owner, but it wasnt what he expected, he looked and staring back at him wearing only a baggy top was his 20 year old sister jessica, she had moved out 2 years ago but it was her, he tried screaming as she began fucking herself with him but she couldnt hear, he made no noise his sister could hear so she continued, ramming her 16 year old younger brother into herself. jess would never know it was him however, she never cared who she ended up owning and the app wouldnt tell her if she wanted to know.

 

Chapter End Notes:

final chapter to come very soon, jts 2/3 writen and is long.