- Text Size +

the finale...for now

*******

you awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing, you grabbed it and saw the time was 9:08 am, then you saw the reason for the buzzing.

"someone who favorited you has initiated a transformation"

before you could think there was a flash and you woke up on a table in a kitchen. the lights came on after a couple minutes and then she walked in, dressed for the gym, mandy. she had said you would be her protein bar and would be eaten by 11 am and it turned out she diddnt lie about the first part as she spoke at you.

mandy: "okay little bar, change of plans so i can relax. ive put up multiple requests for the exact type of bar that you are, so far 9 people have become them and are in this bag"

she held her gym bag up showing that it had other protein bars in it.

mandy: "since you were so comfy yesterday i wanted to give you the chance to be owned by me at least a couple more days, plus now i wont need to buy more bars for a couple weeks. once i drop you in here i wont know which one you are so if youre lucky youll get the honour of being owned by me for weeks. oh another confirmed request, oh unlucky hes a random again, that makes 8 of the 10." she looked into the bag and dropped the new bar in "only 2 of you want me to eat you, shame the rest were probably hoping for a shoe or dildo or something, too bad, theres no time limit so even if i dont eat you today youll be stuck till i do. i own you all now"

once mandy was done pretending badly to feel sorry for the randoms she picked you up, your packaging crinkling as her fingers pinched. she mouthed good luck at you before unceremoniously dropping you into the bag which she then zipped closed. after a few minutes the zip ripped open but nothing was taken, mandys pleased face apeared as 7 more bars were dropped in onto you.

mandy: "6 more randoms, does nobody want to be eaten by me in there"

she giggled slightly as she zipped the bag closed. you wondered how many requests she had made for this exact protein bar. the bag lifted and was thrown into her car before mandy departed for the gym. after the drive the contents of the bag were thoroughly mixed, mandy would have no clue which bar was you, though you felt she never really cared in the first place, to her you were now nothing more than food she owned and had the right to eat as and when she saw fit.
the gym was loud, after a good 50 or so minutes since the bag was dumped by mandy she opened it. the zipper slowley let light in followed by mandy's hand, the gap barely big enough for it to fit. she imediately went to grab one of her many bars, you were the unlucky winner as her gand wrapped around you. mandy began removing her arm but as her fingers began leaving the bag and you began seeing the gym her hand slipped, you dropped with a thud onto the pile of bars. mandys hand was back instantly, it grazed against you as it took the bar you landed on, as you saw it leave and the bag was re sealed you hoped he was one of the 3 that picked mandy to kill them. knowing the odds you knew it wasnt, you heard mandy moan in enjoyment next to the bag meaning the person turned protein bar was in extreme pain as mandy slowly pulled him apart and chewed him purely becauae she diddnt buy any real bars at the shop yesterday, you saw from your shoe vantage point that mandy walked down the aisle with the kind of protein bar everyone in her bag now was, she chose not to buy them.

***

after a week you were still in the bag, after mandy got home that first day she dumped 3 more bars in that clearly were transformed after she left for the gym, you wondered how many of them wanted to be eaten by mandy. after the first couple days mandy started going to the gym with a friend, you haddnt seen her yet but some of the other bars werent so lucky as mandy let her friend eat them telling her she can always get more. the next week your life expectancy went down further as mandy started going to the gym with a friend every time, the girl went with her 4 times and a new person, a guy, was there the other 3 days. mandy clearly told him to help himself to the bars as on the 3rd day he unzipped her bag and took 1, then another, then another. he was taking more and more, you diddnt know if mandy knew untill you heard her.

mandy: "just take as many as you need, ill just get more"

guy: "cool thanks, theyre good, anything i should know about them?"

mandy: "nahh, theyre just protein bars, take a few more if you want"

the guy started taking bars again, he was getting close to you, each bar he took brought his hand a step closer to carrying you away to be owned by him. just as he got to you he stopped, the bag was zipped up and they left the gym. you wondered how many of the guys that chose to be eaten by mandy were disappointed that some guy was their owner now. the next day mandy was back at the gym with the girl, who again took a bar, but this time you werent a lucky survivor of the day. a hand burst in and immediately grabbed you, she began pulling you from the bag. as you were brought into the light you expected to see mandy, ready to eat and kill you, but instead it was a very familiar face, lydia, your first owner when you got the app. next to lydia sat mandy who took a bar too and started eating with no care for the guy she was murdering.
the last time you saw lydia you had watched her eat her lover after being caught up in the middle of their love making session as a condom, she was so hot but terrifying at the same time, and now here she was, in a pink sports bra and black leggings ready to eat you. if the guy yesterday was anything to go by mandy was the only person that knew you were anything but a protein bar, though by the way mandy was just eating the bar she had she clearly diddnt care about the distinction anymore. you were brought back to reality as lydia placed you on the bench between her 2 massive powerful legs. she sat ignoring you while talking to mandy, then both of them stood, you were left on the bench with lydias hoodie and bag as she walked to the machines out of your view. after 20 minutes a guy came to the bench, he clearly wanted to do something there but you couldnt tell as he looked at you. he then reached out, he was going to grab you, you diddnt want to be eaten by lydia but at least you somewhat knew her, this guy was a stranger, you realy diddnt want him to eat you. his hand grabbed you and lifted before he slid lydias stuff along, he sat still holding you clearly reading your packaging as he flipped you around.

guy: "man, ive not had one of these in ages, i should get some for my bag, wonder why someone just left it out like this, clearly they dont apreciate you like i would"

he then began tearing your pack, clearly intent on eating you imediately. suddenly you were tossed and then lydias hoodie was wrapped over you, you wondered why the guy suddenly lost interest but a sudden warm and massive weight slammed down onto you, lydia had come back and was now sitting on you. she stayed on you for an eternity but after a while you feintly heard the muffled sound of a bar being unwrapped, lydia had a new bar she was eating, you wondered if the guy wanted to be eaten at all and if him being eaten by lydia would be better or worse for him, did he pick mandy for any reason or was he a randomly selected transformation being killed by an unaware sexy blonde. after more time lydia stood releaving you of her weight, the hoodie lifted and you slipped out falling to the floor between her pale blue trainers. lydia looked down and saw you lying right next to her left foot, she kicked you a bit before reacing down and grabbing you.

lydia: "hey mandy, found that bar, since i already had do you want me to put it in your bag again for tomorrow?"

you diddnt know what you wanted mandy to answer. did you wand mandy to get you back or did you prefer that lydia kept you. mandy responded.

mandy: "nahh, just keep it, youll need one next time youre in"

lydia gripped you tighter before dropping you into her bag, you saw her pull the grey hoodie on covering the pink sports bra before she zipped the bag shut sealing you in ready to be taken to her house. the bag was thrown in a car and after a bumpy drive the bag was still again. lydia pulled it out the car and took it inside, after a long wait the bag unzipped and you were grabbed. lydia had changed out of her gym clothes and showered, now wearing pyjamas. you were carried to the kitchen and placed on the counter near the back door. the rest kf the night lydia ignored you as you sat there. you watched on as she made dinner then sat and ate at the table. eventually the light were turned off and lydia left you alone in her dark kitchen all night.

the morning came and went, you couldnt sleep as an object but you were snapped out of your tired daze by lydia walking in at 10:30 wearing a pale blue sports bra and matching leggings. you watched as she went through her routine but suddenly you became part of it as she grabbed you and began walking, you were then dropped into the bag again before being carried to the car for your final journey. when she reached the gym lydia walked in and dumped her bag on a bench before stretching and heading off to start her exercise, not that you coukd tell, you just sat in the dark of her bag the whole time.

after a long time alone the bag burst open as lydia unzipped it, you were then grabbed and brought out, lydia was clearly sweating as she placed you on her lap. she zipped the bag shut and lidmfted you again, her fingers pinched then pulled the plastic around you open exposing you to the 'fresh' air of the gym. with you in one hand and her phone in the other she began to eat. you were brought to her mouth and slowley she slid you against her moist lips, her breath was still nice from her tooth brushhing in the morning however there was a hint of something horrible lurking in the smell. lydia decided emough of you was in her mouth and bit down, her teeth struck you and began pushing through, they werent cuttinh and more crushing through you like the back of a knife. the pain was immense, sending your vision into white flashes as she finally bit your end off and began chewing. her phone buzzed and she looked at the screen, you looked too between the blinding pain of being bitten in half. the screen read:

"one of your favourites is no longer available, they have been damaged too much or have died, sorry for your inconvenience."

lydia finished chewing as she read, swallowing your partial body as she shrugged in complete indifference to the news on her phone that her only favourited person was not available to her now, as you were slipped into her mouth you saw her already swiping through the app for people to own as well as adding a few requests for her dinner not knowing she was already eating a person. her muddle finger pushed you fully in and her lips sealed you there. her teeth began cryshing and you were beginning to be painfully pulverised between them, your last thought was "this app is du..." before you coukd finish lydias teeth came down crushing the last living part of you out of existence, moments later lydia swallowed, sending your remains to their final resting place, her stomach. lydia continued her day and life never knowing she had just killed you for a gym snack...

the end

 

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review  and thanks for reading