- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is an alternate ending to the story which replaces chapter 12 "end of the line". this time mandy gets you and goes all the way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

you had a restless night, sore from the day as a shoe and terrified of what mandy had planned for you in the morning. you managed some sleep but were disturbed by your phone buzzing. you tried to ignore it but the sun was rising through the open curtains. you took the phone into your hands and read the screen:

"a favourite request has been scheduled for 07:00 (14mins), prepair for automatic transformation"

mandy cared so little for you she wasnt even changing you herself, she had set the app to do it for her while she slept. the time went by fast and your phone buzzed then flashed.

you awoke instantly on a wide plain, cold and hard. you were looking out of a plastic wraper on the marble counter top in mandys dimly lit kitchen. slowley the room got brighter as the sun rose. after what felt like hours you heard floorboards creaking above you, mandy was awake. a short while later she walked in, fully dressed in a navy tightish top and matching full length leggings with a logo at her hip. she ignored you as she made toast and coffee. she left once it was made, returning with an empty plate and mug some minutes later. she left again but quickly returned with a bag. she dropped the bag on the counter next to you before her fingers wrapped around you. she lifted you and passed her gaze over you, checking you were right, her tongue peeked out between her closed lips briefly before, without saying anything to you, she swiftly rammed you into the bag, burying you between towels and water bottles. the bag lifted and everything inside shifted before mandy walked to her car.

you heard the boot slam and a few seconds later the door opened and shut followed by the engine starting. the drive was mostly uneventful except for what you assumed were speed bumps throwing the bag into the air breifly. eventually silence fell and your bag was lifted and carried into the gym. mandy deposited the bag in the locker room, the zip opening before her hand delved inside grabbing you and another item out. she layed the other thing onto the bench, a tight sports top, you were placed next to it before mandy removed her top revealing her lack of bra underneath. if you werent about to be this goddesses food you would of been in awe at the sight, the main reason you accepted her inital request for a shoe was because of her impressive physique. now looking up at her you could imagine ancient people worshiping at the temple of mandy. she leant over before pulling the new black top on. she lifted the bag and walked out of sight leaving you alone in the bench of the womens locker room. during her absence a few women entered at varying levels of dressed. a huge foot slammed onto the bench inches from you, an incredible looking black woman had entered and decided to tighten her shoe.her ponytail falling over her shoder as she looked down, not realising or caring that she nearly flattened you in the process, as she left mandy returned now without her bag. she grabbed you and headed into the gym, mandy placed you on the bench you had watched her eat at from her foot yesterday knowing this was where you would meet a similar end. you watched as mandy went around the gym doing various exercises, at times she would go out of view. once, the black woman from the locker room came to the bench you had been left on but sat far enough away that you werent too worried about any accidents. the woman sat and ate a similar bar to you before getting up and leaving.

eventually your time was up, mandy sat down and picked you up imediately tearing your wrapper open. she folded the plastic back before bringing you up to her slowley opening lips. as she moved you between them you impacted with strands of saliva, spliting them as you entered coating you in droplets of mandys spit. you stopped moving and almost instantly felt her lips seal around you. her jaw began closing, slowley pushing her dagger like teeth through you, time seemed to slow as she went, extending the intense pain of mandy biting a significant chunk off of you, this pain got worse as she began to chew, compressing and ripping you apart, combining your remains with her saliva before finally swallowing. the next few bites were the same except you could feel her stomach acid beginning to sharply sting and burn. this feeling intensified as mandy got up and began walking out of the gym, the acid sloshing as she walked, mixing you with the scattered remnants off her breakfast. mandy's stomach finally subdued you as she reached her car, unluckily not all of you was gone. you were now in just a single crum that had been stuck between mandys teeth, she just swallowed and you now floated among your old body on top of the ocean of acid within mandy.

**mandy 3rd person pov**

mandy finally got to her car, happy with her time at the gym she swallowed a last crumb from the protein bar she had just eaten as she got in. she had left her phone at home so drove listening to the radio. after 20 minutes she arrived. going in her destination was the shower, she walked into the bathroom, stripped and turned on the water before stepping in. after a few minutes she decided to have a bit of fun, she stepped out heading for a drawer, inside was a toy. she returned to the shower and stuck the toy to one wall with its suction cup. she began pleasuring herself, her body violently jerking as pleasure ran through her, she had forgotten wher she got this dildo from, she had had it for a while though and knew it always felt good. the life of the 19 year old boy who mandy turned into the dildo 3 years ago was less happy however, he lied about his age to get the app, mandy was his 3rd owner after being a sock and a spoon for his friend. after mandy had sufficiently pleasured herself she finished up her shower, dryed off and dressed. she went to the kitchen and spotted her phone, she noticed she had a notification from the tf app. she couldnt think why so opened it, immediately she realised. mandy had went through the whole day forgetting she had made you be her protein bar, she thought you were just a normal peice of food so never acknowledged you. by this point she assumed you had died before she even left the gym, you would have wished that was the case.

**back to your pov**

the drive was again uneventfull, the speed bumps caused some big waves but you stayed afloat on mandys acid sea. you heard a faint wet rumble through the walls of the stomach, a shower, mandy was home and had clearly moved on from killing you, you were obviously unaware she diddnt even know. after a while something changed, mandys heart beat got louder and faster, then you heard a deafening moan from above. the acid began swaying, sweeping you along for the ride, something was happening and mandy clearly liked it. her heart beat deafening and her vocalisations made everything tremble. then it got rough fast, you lasted 3 seconds of mandy fucking her dildo before her acid swept you under, ftom the moment you dove below the chaotic surface you lost all sense of direction, all feelings replaced with intense sound and piercing burning. you were disolved to nothing inside mandy 30 seconds after the toy was attatched to the shower wall.    

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading. is there any interest in a mandy based story focused on the lives of her objects?

 

check out my 2 newest stories "entertainment" and "mistake"

 

would you like other alternate endings for this story?