- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of many

********

It had been a day since being lydias shoe, you got a notification from the app:

"A user has posted multiple requests"

You decided to look, still remembering what bec had said about the 20 guys she put to death yesterday. You opened the app and were once again greeted by a girls face, you swiped her away, she wasnt what you were looking for, then you saw a familiar face, a girl you went to school with looking for someone to be her snack, again you swiped left, not wanting to be killed by her. After a while you found the person who posted multiple requests, the little "×2" in the top right meant she had sent 2. She was hot, blonde with a little nose ring on her left nostril. You looked at what was below, taylor, 21. Below that was her first request, a pickle. You already decided you werent dying today, especially not as some girls pickle, you swiped left o decline that and see her other request, a spoon. You decided to go for it, Taylor was hot. You swiped right. As quick as 30 seconds later a message came:

Taylor-"so im at mcdonalds and the idiots inside got my order wrong and forgot stuff, youll be my mcflurry spoon, im setting the time for 2 hours cos i dont know if ill eat it just now or later at home"

You-"okay? Is that it?" You asked, not realy sure why she diddnt just go back to the place and get what she needed.

Taylor-"yeah, oh and someone just hit random and got me for the other request, lucky him. so, confirm and get here now!"

Not wanting to piss her off more than the restaurant already had you hit confirm, the familiar flash went off and you woke up staring at the giant girl from the cup holder of her car, the bottkm half of you was freezing cold, shoved deep in the soft ice cream. You saw her lift a burger up, unwrapping it on her lap before opening it up, the sause sticking to the bun as she moved it, she then reached out of site before revealing a single pickle between her fingers.

Taylor-"a bit small but oh well, youll do" she said as she slapped it down into the sauce on the burger. She replaced the bun, burying the freshly changed pickle. You then realised, he probably diddnt want to be her food, he was probably hoping for a girl wanting socks or a hat, but now he was covered in sauce, squeezed in darkness and seconds away from this girl killing him as part of her lunch.

She lifted the burger and bit in, then chewed a little before saying through the food:

Taylor-"oh, missed you, so close though" 

She chewed some more before swallowing, then her mouth latched onto the burger again, she began chewing and from the look on her face, the guy who hit random was no longer alive. 

Taylor-"oopsie, bit him in half haha, that mustve been terrifying, and painful"

she said with a shrug before taking another bite. After a while of eating the rest of her deadly meal she reached for you. She lifted the pot and grabbed your handle.

Taylor-"your turn, youll survive, unlike the unlucky pickle hehe"

She pulled you from the ice cream, brought you to her mouth then shoved you in, it was horribly warm and humid inside, the smell of mcdonalds lingered on the air, her massive wet lips closed and you were dragged out through them, all the ice cream was slid off of you, you were left no time to rest however as you were quickly submerged back into the freezing ice cream, this cycle continued untill the pot was empty, taylor extended her tongue running it along you before dropping you into the pot.

Taylor-"well, youve still got 94 minutes left till you change back but, ive not got any use for you so, we will be parting ways little spoon"

She liftee your pot and you and deposited you into the brown paper bag the rest of her food came in, you were shoved into the boxes and sauce soaked paper as she crushed the bag.

Taylor-"enjoy the bin, it doesnt look great from out here"

Suddenly you were falling, she had dropped the bag into a bin. For the next 90 or so minutes you sat there, coated in ketchup and mustard. Every few minutes someone would drop something in, after about an hor someond dropped a full cup of drink in, it bjrst as it hit the surface of rubbish, the liquid weakened the bag, splitting it allowing you to drop through the bottom, you landed in a swamp of trash liquid and bits of old food, you were sloey forced under the surface as more people added to the mass of rubbish above you. Eventually your time was up, you woke up in your room, immediately deciding to shower so you could feel clean.

Chapter End Notes:

So theres the second chapter, what kinds of things do you want to see girls request?