- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third chapter of many (dont worry, if this character ends up dead a new one will take his place and download the app)

********

You had decided you diddnt trust your own decision making skills after the bin yesterday and lydia the day before. Lydia worried you, she could make you anything at a moments notice and you had no say in it. So, with that in mind you decided today was the day you would try the random button, you just hoped there werent too many girls looking for food, you diddnt want to end up like the pickle yesterday. You pulled down on the screen, revealing the random button, you hesitantly tapped it, a warning came up:

"There is no safeguard for you when choosing this option, if you proceed understand this: you can become anything that is currently being requested on the app, when you continue you will immediately be matched with an owner and turned into her request without the option of backing out. Currently 68% of requests are foodstuffs, 20% are clothing, 10% are other and 2% are intimate items (within your 50 mile radius), do you wish to continue?"

The risk was high, 68% chance you would be getting eaten was not good but, you decided to hit continue anyway, your thumb hit the button before your mind was fully sure it wanted to but that was enough. *flash*

You woke up in a warm environment, an oven was your first though but it wasnt hot enough for that, suddenly light blinded you:

Owner-"haha, you idiot, you random buttoned and got my request? Youre fucked haha"

Her voice, it was kind of familiar, her hand grabbed you and moved you into the blinding light, you had been in a cupboard. Your eyes adjusted as she placed you on the floor then you saw her and realised why her voice was familiar. It was olivia, she was one of the popular girls when you were in high school, now she was your owner and you were a zip up ankle boot sitting at her feet.

Olivia-"youre just lucky i changed my request from a week to 1 day or youd have been realy unhappy, either way your getting hurt, im going out tonight and youre replacing one of the boots i broke last week, shame too, he had been mine for almost 3 years" 

3 years? You were still in school with her then, she owned people in school too, fuck, you borrowed stuff from her, and she gave out food all the time in school, how many lives had she and your year ruined? You were snapped out of it as olivia started to slide her foot into you. She steadyed you with her hands while her powerful leggs forced the black socked foot inside of you, immediately you knew she had been wearing these socks all day, her foot puffed into place with a final heavy shove. Her fingers pinched your zip, pulling it up to seal you with her foot inside, causing you to grip it tightly. 

After putting the other boot on she sat for a while on her phone then it was time to leave, as she stood the pain was immeasurable, it turned out, due to the boot you were turned into having a heal, your testicles alone made up the bottom of the heel, her first step confirmed this as you were slammed heel first into the hardwood floor of the hallwY she put you on in, immediately it was like being kicked in tbe balls, then the rest of the step compressed you to bursting point, then she would step on flingi g you through the air only to again plant you into the ground ball first. She walked through the dark street for a while, constantly threatening to burst you with every step. You felt bad for the guy olivia made do this for 3 years, starting as a 17 year old till her now, a 20 year old going to clubs in him. She arrived at the club, for the next 5 hours you were subjected to torture beyond anything special force could even comprehend, you were danced on, being theown about and smashed to the sticky floor, olivias foot sweating, making the inside of you very wet, the sweat mixed with the many drinks dropped and splashed onto you, the smell was cripplingly aweful down at your level. By 3am olivia was done, she was also drunk beyond belief, she stumbled home, harshley crashing yo to the ground and scraping you across the paths. She got home eventually, you were roughly kicked off towards the cupboard you woke up in, she missed, you slammed into the door and landed in a heap of clothes in the hall.

You woke up the next morning expecting the surprise from olivia that this was actuallly permanent, but instead you woke up in your own bed, your balls were in agony, and your face was scraped up, olivia had left her mark.

Chapter End Notes:

Suggestions still needed for future requests. Id love to do a chapter with a famous person. Submit youtubers, twitch streamers, instagram models...etc.