- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sort of supplementary chapter since the vote is currently in a tie, this chapter will follow a girl, jessica, shes 20 and has used the tf app since it came out 4 years ago. See the life of a girl that uses the app regularly and seems to have forgotton shes actually killing people, lots of people.

 

************

Jessicas alarm went off like it did every day, she slapped it silent and rolled out of bed, she shoved her long blonde hair away from her face before picking up her phone. Unlocking it she checked her notifications then opened the tf app, taking inventory of who she currently owned and as what. For girls the app has a menu which shows who has become what aling with how long they have left as that thing, if multiple people are part of a single set, like a pair of socks, they show up as one entry, so the pair of sock people show up as 1 change. Jess slipped on a pair of socks, she diddnt think they were tf'd but diddnt bother checking. She scroled further, coming across an image of a cereal box, she assumed 1 person was the box and that was it, she diddnt remember requesting that but it did say they had 3 years left so assumed it was a while ago. What she diddnt see was the number of people transformed, she had selected this tf a year ago on a randoms only day, (a promo day where every man can only pick random change) and since then, she has been the proud owner of over 2500 cereal men in a box, unopened in her kitchen. 2754 men now sat as cheerios in her kitchen, stuck for another 3 years. Jess finally got up after requesting a few things on the app to start the day, after her shower she had a message, someone accepted to be a cigarette for her, she went downstairs with him in her hand, stepped out the back and lit him without a thought, he got her after hitting random, hoping nothing dangerous got posted that early in the day. After jess had smoked him and killed him beneath her converse, she walked inside, suddenly remembering the cereal box on her app.

Jessica-"might aswell give the guy what he wants" 

She spoke softly to herself, still beleiving that the change was only one person becoming the box. She placed a bowl and grabbed the box, ripping the top open and bursting the bag within, without knowing it she began pouring hundreds of ex men now cereal to their deaths, filling her bowl and adding milk before sitting down to eat. She began chewing, killing 10 at a time as she sat flipping through the app, adding requests for everything, clothing, shoes, food, cigarettes and sex toys. Jessica liked to play the odds, assuming someone would either pick her willingly or be forced to serve her by the random buttong, jess always set the time limit to 5 years, no matter the object. As she finished up her breakfast massacre some of her requests were fulfilled, she got a pair of shoes, some gum, a new vibrator and 5 cigarettes, all of which were now in her house, stuck for 5 years, though some would be dead within hours. Jessica changed to the new shoes, grabbed the cigarettes and gum and left for work...

Chapter End Notes:

Jessicas journey will be stitched throughout to give variety and to give an idea of how dangerous the app is if you arent careful.

Current vote poll, (including my vote too)

Connie glynn-1

Bela fernandez-6

Jessica nigri-3

Belle delphine-4

Bree morgan-8

 

Get your votes in to break the tie.