- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chance to vote in the reviews

********

You decided to take a small break after the events at the hands of lydia, or more acurately the cock of her partner. However you knew she would be able to change you against your will within a week so opened it back up after 2 days away. Imediately you were hit with an advert type thing.

"Tomorrow is the monthly event. This month : online personalities. Be owned by an influencer and take part in their content. One day only, set a reminder"

You made a mental note to check the app tomorrow. For now you decided to swipe through requests for a while, the usual things came up, lots of snack foods, some cigarettes, you then read a request for a dildo, you almost swiped right but quickly realised who posted it, your high school crush, you knew you couldnt accept the request, she'd see your name come up. That would be extremely embarrassing. You then saw the button, the dangerous terrifying button, the random button. You knew the risks, possibly being turned into the request of some girl who doesnt care, a food like the poor pickle or a cigarette. But to be hers, her sex toy, it was worth the risk.

You moved your thumb over the button, not hesitating at all you tapped, the warning came up.

"In your area there are 14087 requests for foodstuffs, 1309 requests for clothing, 78 requests for other perishables and 2 requests for sex toys. Continue?"

You saw the risks, but only 2 sex toy requests, you had to try. You hit yes and were blinded by the flash.

You came to, and felt immediately relieved, you could feel your shape, you had done it, beat the odds, you were a dildo. You heard the door creak, your owner walked in fully nude, your excitement was immeasurable, then you looked up and your world collapsed. The giant nude woman walking towards you was your 23 year old step-sister erin, and she had a primal look in her eyes. You tried to scream as she sat, thighs either side of you, her hand gripped your base as she began drizzling lube from above. Erin slid forward, you doubled your efforts to escape as her vagina slammed into you before she slowley began rising. At this point she finally spoke.

Erin-"i dont know who you are, also dont care. If i like you, youll be getting added to my favourites. And i pay for premium, so i can take you whenever i want. Enjoy the ride, i know i will haha"

With that she slowley slid you into herself, her lips parted and you began expanding her moist hole as you entered, your screams never leaving your own mind. She began getting faster imediately, for 20 minutes she brutally rode you, you could hear her ecstasy over the wet sounds surrounding you. Somehow she kept getting rougher and rougher, never letting you fully leaver her. By 30 minutes you were emotionally drained. Finally she orgasmed, eventually slipping you out of herself. She brought you up to her sweat covered face and spoke.

Erin-"hah, wow, youre great. They say the more emotion the object has the more pleasure the owner gets, so clearly you enjoyed it alot cos that was incredible." 

She then began assaulting you with her tongue, cleaning you. Then she kept her promise from the start, she grabbed her phone and slammed you onto it. A message appeared. "Favourite saved"

Erin-"there, now i can use you when i want, now youve still got an hour left so im gonna leave you with the others till then, byeeee"

Erin dropped you in a drawer full of other sex toys and slammed it shut sealing you in darkness...

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is the internet personality promo day, so get your votes in now or face the concequences of who everyone else picks.