- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the wait, im back to stay now. Let me know what you think/want next.

***************

Your head was pounding, your best guess was you had a concussion from the violent abuse at the hands of your step-sister erin, but it was a new day. You were awoken moments ago by your phone buzzing constantly, then you remembered, influencer day. You grabbed your phone quickly turning down the brightness to avoid hurting your tired eyes. You opened the app, all of the notifications were influencers posting what they wanted to feature in their videos or live streams. You then noticed you couldnt pick any option but random on the home screen, when you tried a message came up:

"On promo days, only those participating as owners can be selected. You can not decide who gets you to ensure there is no favoritism for certain people, the random button will assign you to a participating owner, for todays promo you will be owned by an influencer to show off the app to younger audiences, please enjoy"

This worried and excited you, what if you ended up as some food streamers meal or were sent to a youtuber you hated. You decided to just do it, it was a rare opportunity. *tap* "matched, sending..."

-----r08;--------r08;-------------r08;-

Bree had known about the tf app for ages but never got it, it never interested her but about a month ago she got an email asking if she wanted to do a promo with the app, she accepted. Today was the promo day and she had a plan, she was going to stream on her twitch channel 'breebunn'. She was going to do one of her dance streams, normally rare but today was special. She decided to request a dance mat like from a ddr machine. She also chose some sweets as a forfeit for messing up a song, she figured why punish herself when her dancing could lead to a person ending up inside of her. However what bree diddnt know since the promo version of the app she had diddnt say was that she diddnt know damaging the changed people too much lead to their death, she figured they got digested the changed back. So with that she submitted her request, 10 men sentenced to being her sweets and 1 man to become a dance mat for her to use.

-----r08;-----------------------

You woke up on a hard floor, it was carpeted but cold, you looked up and felt relief at what you saw. The nice ass of a live streamer you recognized as she turned. Bree morgan stood above you but then she stepped onto you and spun to the camera before speaking, her entire imense weight that would of stopped you breathing.

Bree-"heyyy, so today its the tf stream i told you about, first the forfeit items. These 10 gummy bears are actually men turned into them by the app, and now i own them so, the rules, i mess up too much and at the end of the song, we will say bye to one of the sweets before he is chewed up and sent back where he came from."

Suddenly you realised, she diddnt know she could kill you, she was going to be killing the men in the little bowl while thinking she was just sending them home.

Bree-"and of course, the mat i will be dancing on, now, you can see it under me right now, hes going to have a great time as i stomp to the tunes. Lets start"

The music began and so did your hell, her light frame weught tonnes to you, as she smashed her socked feet onto your plastic cover. After 4 excruciating minutes it ended, her feet now smearing sweat onto you, causing a salty taste in wherever your mouth ended up. You noticed she reached for the bowl, grabbing a gummy bear man.

Bree-"sorry lil guy but i diddnt do well, time to go home"

With that she killed him, throwing him in her mouth before beginging to chew. 30 minutes passed and another 5 men were killed leaving only 4 to hope bree did better smashing you half to death, she asked her chat for sugestions, finaly some came in.

Bree-"ooh yeah, you want me to put my new dom boots on for the mat, i love it, be right back"

Without thinking she grabbed one of the 4 survivorsand tossed him in her mouth, chewing as she strutted out. After a few minutes she returned, now adorned in big black boots with flat rubber heels, she stepped onto you, immediately you noticed the increased pain caused by them, the rubber sole had no give unlike bree's soft socks. You were snapped back by brees massive weight shifting and a massive boot slamming down onto you, she was doing a hard song, if you still had bones they would be powder, your skin ripped and bruised, but instead you were a sweat soaked dirty plastic mat. The song ended, she diddnt pass. She reached for the bowl to select her next victim, she grabbed him, a green gummy bear but dropped him onto you, in the attempt to catch him bree's boot slammed down right onto the gummy flattening him into the deep treads of her boot against you. 

Bree-"oopse hehe, atleast he cant die, these boots are clean so, down the hatch back home"

Bree plucked him off of the boot as she stepped off of youshe signed of the stream by eating the remaining men near the camera, then she turned to you

Bree-"wowiee, well im tired little dance mat but that was soo fun, now, we cant favourite people on the promo day, but i can add you to my promo list, according to the email it means i can just take you when i want on the next promo day, so ill be on you again, those gummies were great, so cool they have so much flavour and texture but cant die, ill need to try more people adms food, maybe ill make you a gummie next time so you can experience it, yeah, ill eat you first on the next promo in...lemme see...... 2 months hehe, cant wait this is great, diddnt even need to read any disclaimers cos im on the influencer version, byeee" 

And with bree's final threat she sent you home, the only survivor...this time.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you thought, will bree take you in 2 months? Who will get you next?