- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a break im back, got some inspiration for a few new chapters for this that ill work on in the next few weeks.

Warning spoiler: this chapter is heavily focused on male interaction.

**************

It had been a week since you watched bree kill 10 people. You finally decided to get back on the app and began swiping. After a while of declining requests for food and other things that woult inevitably end in your death you came upon a very attractive blonde, below her perfect face it said: jo, 22. Under that was her request: sex toy.

You thought for a second the accepted, a message came through a moment later:

Jo-"how exciting, you ready?"

You-"sure, how long is this going to be for?"

Jo-"just a few days, im a student and want to blow off some steam"

You-"okay, enjoy me then"

With that, you began to change. When you came to, you felt something was wrong but couldnt figure it out. A giant hand grabbed you and as soon as you saw your owners face you understood the situation. Jo was not an attractive blonde girl, you had been catfished, jo was a male student, and you were now his fleshlight.

Jo-"hope youre ready, the next couple weeks are gonna be rough"

Turns out his gender wasnt the only thing he lied about, a few days was not a couple weeks, you then noticed he was naked and fully erect, suddenly cold liquid jetted onto you, lube. He pulled up some porn on a computer and began lowering you to his fairly large cock. You heard a woman moan through the speakers and then it happened, contact. The heat from his penis was shocking, and as it stretched your rubber and slowley slid into you you wanted to die. Then he started, you began moving up and down, taking him deep, you wished for death, you would of preffered being eaten than being forced to take a students cock. He began grunting under his breath above you, you felt him squeeze harder around you, forcing his cock into you rougher and rougher as he neared climax.

Jo-"oh, fuck"

He began to cum, you felt his penis shudder, then it began pumping, then the taste hit, salt, a thick salty liquid began filling you, his semen, allot of it. He left himself inserted till he finished cumming, then he pulled himself out slowley, leaving the deposited semen deep inside of you.

Jo-"damn, wish id just made you this forever"

You were glad he'd stopped at 2 weeks.

After sitting holding you for a while he got up, carrying you with him, you heard a tap, then scalding hot water began flowing into you, mixing with the now tepid semen, his attempt at cleaning you. After you were emptyed of water and cum he carried you to his room again, placing you on his desk right next to the lube.

The following 2 weeks were hell, he used you every day at least once apart from 3 days in the middle, his roommate asked to borrow you, jo agreed but did not tell the guy that you were a transformed person, so to him you were just an object to be fucked. This combined with this guys lack of classes led to him using you allot, and because of this he did not clean you well, leaving cum in you for hours, some remained there the full 3 days as his washing method was primitive, a quick spray of water and then tipping what he could out. You were returned to jo and for the final week he fucked you harder than ever. You were glad to hear him say the 2 weeks were almost over. Finally, he pulled his cock out of you for the final time, leaving the salty taste in your mouth as you changed to being human agIn, you passed out on your bed with jo's final cum in your stomach, you would have thrown up but you were exhausted.

Chapter End Notes:

So thats that story done, wanted to get this chapter out so i could focus on the next few, featuring the return of lydia and maybe some other fun characters thrown in too.