- Text Size +

after your close call in the mouth of iliana you decided to do something low risk, you opened the app and began browsing hoping to find someone looking for non dangerous items. you found her after not long, mandy, 26, shoe. she was hot, her photo only showed her face but it was enough,  you swiped to accept and got an imediate response.


mandy: "good, i need a running shoe for my workout, cant find one of mine"

you: "how long for?"

mandy: "no clue, ill set the timer for 8 hours just incase i need you again later to go for my run"

you: "im not sure, thats a pretty long time"

mandy: "it'll get longer if you dont accept right now"

you hit accept after deciding 8 hours was fine and that you wanted to be mandy's since she was attractive. you were blinded then woke up next to a large white shoe with a white tick on its side, mandy then came in and your jaw would have hit the floor if you had one. First you saw her legs, they were incredible, wrapped tightly in knee length yoga shorts her ass was the best you had ever seen by magnitudes. her face then came into view, her shoulder length dark brown hair swayed as she walked towards you, you saw a smile as she looked at you, her teeth were slightly squint but this only added to her attractiveness. then you saw what she was holding, a white nike shoe identical to the one next to you.

mandy: "so, i lied, i just needed to get you here to have a guy favourited, i ate the last one last week and ive almost ran out of protein bars again, only one left for today, but, since youre stuck as my shoe for the next 8 hours,im ginna put you on now."

mandy was planning on killing you? you diddnt have time to think as her giant socked foot slammed down on you taking your mind off of the future before it began forcing its way into you. she tied the laces and stood up, crushing you painfully as she began walking to her car. as you were the right shoe you had an aweful drive, constantly  slammed from accelerator to brake as she went,  eventually ending as she stepped out at the gym. as soon as she stepped onto the first machine, a treadmill, your memory was destroyed. you could only see fragments as mandy's feet mashed into you all day. she ran slamming you for what felt like days, you were crushed as she used some other machines, the sweat building up soaking nto you and her socked foot forcing you to taste the salty liquid as it was pumped into you by every step mandy took.
she worked out non stop for 90 minutes at least, about half way she stopped and ate the protein bar she mentioned earlier, the one she would try forcing you to replace for tomorrow. while she ate she took out her phone and added you as a favourite so she could make you into her food without your permission. she eventually left the gym, but instead of going to her car mandy walked, she went for a long time eventually arrived at a large shop, the air con was a welcome chill fornyou, taking some of thenheat of mandy's feet out of you, but it wasnt taking her immense weight. mandy may have been thin and fit, but what she lacked in fat she gained in muscle, as was apparent in her strong legs and incredible ass, the only parts of her you could see for most of your time on her foot. after finishing her shopping she walked nack to the car, another battering on the pedals she was home, she took her shopping in but diddnt take you off. she wore you as she cooked dinner and ate it, you were tapped against the floor as she waited for the food to be hot enough. she diddnt take ylu off until your time was almost completed.

mandy: "well, you should be glad i let you stay on my foot all day but your time is up. i forgot to buy protein bars at the shop so im gonna need to have you tomorrow, shame really, id of liked to have worn you a few times but, oh well, nothing can be done about it now, so expect to be taken and eaten by 11am tomorrow, not that youll have any choice but idont realy care, i own you now."

she gave you a final look before standing upand walking away. you heard the shower in the distance as you were blinded, you woke up back in your bed, terrified by what mandy had planned for you, she was right, she ownd you, and if she went through with what she said, you only had 14 hours left to live, and there was nothing you could do about it. the clock ticked over to 9:01pm as you passed out exhausted from mandy's workout.