- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Aware Miku, Breast Play, Kissing with a bit of Mouthplay

Now that Miku realized that she held a tiny Futaro in her hand, she quickly sits down at the kitchen table and places him down in front of her…

First, Miku asks "What happened to you, Futaro?"

He sighs and explains what little he currently knew about his shrinking, ending by saying "It's annoying to not know why I shrunk… I'm glad you found me though, Miku…"

In response to that, Miku looks away and visibly blushes while quietly saying "Thanks Futaro…" Then she looks back at him as her eyes widen, before she says "Want to try my cake?? It's fresh out of the oven…"

Futaro scratches his chin before saying "Well, I haven't eaten yet so… sure. Won't it be a bit too big?"

Miku shakes her head and says "No!" Then her eyes excitedly light up as she adds, saying "Since you're so small, you'll be able to eat even more cake! I hope you enjoy it. I made it with love…"

Futaro takes a step back when he hears that, as he says "I see you're still not holding back…" Miku proudly nods, causing him to scratch his neck and say "Well I had a light breakfast, so I guess I'll have some. You did take the time to bake it so it would be rude if I didn't have any..." Then he grumbles to himself and adds, saying "Don't expect me to eat a lot though, given my current size…"

Miku simply nods and says "Understood! Let me cut you a piece, Futaro…"

Following that, Miku slices a piece of lemon pound cake she made, before helping Futaro onto a plate to eat it on. And as he bit into it like a tiny mouse, Miku just stared at him feeling completely content, finding him to look incredibly cute right now. In fact, she was feeling a distinct urge to have some more intimate fun with him, but she ignores that growing desire for the time being. Or at least until he finishes eating her cake.

Once Futaro ate enough for his liking, he looks up at Miku who was staring down at him expectantly, so he asks "What…?"

Miku just pouts and says "How was it…?"

Futaro's eyes widen once he understands the situation, so he coughs and says "Oh… I liked it a lot. It was really sweet but the texture was perfect."

Miku proceeds to smile before quietly saying "Yay… Thank you, Futaro…"

Futaro begins to shake his head in confusion, before saying "Why thank me? I should thank you for baking me that cake…"

When Miku hears that, her smile turns slightly mischievous as she says "That's true… Well, let's go to my room…"

But when Futaro hears that, he folds his arms and says "Why? I still need to finish all of your worksheets…"

Miku just pouts and picks Futaro up, ignoring his squeaky complaints, before walking toward her room. As she closes the door behind her, she thinks about how much easier it is to handle Futaro's denseness while he was so small. And surprisingly, she found his sour comments to be even more endearing while he was shrunken in size, where it made him seem more adorable and likable in her view.

 

But now that she had him in her room, she quietly takes a deep breath to psych herself up for how she wanted to express her total love for Futaro…

With Futaro in her room now, she places him on her desk and removes her blue headphones and then tugs off her sweatshirt, revealing a black and gray striped T-shirt. When Futaro sees her do this, he asks "What are you doing?"

Miku doesn't answer, and instead pulls off her shirt before unhooking her bra, revealing to her tiny tutor her perky and decently sized breasts. This stunned Futaro into speechlessness, causing her to blush while sneakily smiling, before saying "How do they look, Futaro…?"

Futaro nervously takes a step back while saying "Umm… Well they look incredible, but should you really be showing me this? You might be moving a bit too fast…"

Miku shakes her head forcefully, swaying her body to match and inadvertently flopping her breasts at the same time. And as she shook her head, she says "The victor is who strikes a decisive first blow! That's the philosophy that the most successful Sengoku era warlords followed, and I will too…"

Futaro scratches the back of his neck and says "You're probably right about the Sengoku warlords, but I'm not sure it's relevant…"

Miku then pouts and says "It is! I won't fall behind…" Then she takes a deep breath before blushing and saying "Now please touch them…"

Futaro blushes back and looks down, before saying "Are you sure…?"

Miku enthusiastically nods and says "Yes! Very sure!"

Since Miku sounded extremely sure about this, he walks forward, noticing just how gigantic her breasts were when compared to him. The closer he got, the more they seemed like great mountains, to the point where he was having trouble thinking of them as a part of Miku. He also noticed her nipple sticking out, which was fairly small in comparison to her breasts, but Futaro guessed that her bust size was somewhat above average, at least from what he remembered about the women's anatomy textbook he previously read.

Once he was close enough to touch him, he first noticed how much warmth her boob produced, leaving him to feel like it was the middle of summer. But he knew that Miku was waiting patiently, so he hurries up and places his palm onto her breast, causing her to sigh to herself happily. Her chest felt incredibly soft, to the point where he could press his hand into her skin without much pushback. In a way, it felt like he was touching a massive wall of soft dough, though he could only push so far before her body pushed back.

When that happens, he gets knocked backwards, causing Miku's eyes to widen as she says "Are you okay??"

Futaro brushes himself off and nods, before saying "Yeah, I'm fine… I shouldn't have pushed so hard."

Miku smiles in response, before saying "Well, I'm glad you're not hurt…" But then she smirks and adds, saying "Now it's my turn…"

He doesn't understand what Miku meant, so he looks up and asks "What are you talking ab--" He was interrupted when she suddenly pushes him toward her breast with her pinky finger, smothering him against the soft flesh while happily humming to herself. And since she didn't seem to plan on stopping, he turns his head to yell out "Let me go already, Miku!"

Miku simply frowns she says "No!" She then slides him up, making it so she had to keep him pinned against her chest to avoid dropping him. And as she does that, she says "You do so much for me that I want to repay you! Now keep quiet…"

Futaro felt annoyed at being ignored, but she had a good point, so he just grumbles and allows Miku to continue without making any further complaints. She continued to roll him along her breast, covering him in her natural oils and sweat, though this was only noticeable because of his current size. And to be fair, this felt incredibly pleasant to him right now, especially with how soft her chest was. By this point he got used to how aggressively Miku would try to show off new outfits to him, especially if they were revealing, but he felt like she was now skipping ahead by many steps.

However, she relents after a few minutes, allowing him to catch his breath on the desk, while she stared down at him happily. But once Futaro did catch his breath, Miku smiles again and says "Time for round two…"

When Futaro hears that, he starts to back away while saying "I don't need a round two!"

But Miku simply shakes her head and says "I disagree…" Following that, she picks Futaro up and hovers him over her cleavage, causing him to scramble in vain before she drops him while saying "You've earned this, Futaro…"

Futaro was currently sliding down the canyon that was Miku's cleavage, which was warm and slick with body oils and sweat. But about halfway down, she presses her breasts together, smothering the tiny tutor in place. He was flattened on both sides by her breasts, where those walls of flesh felt incredibly soft and smelled amazing. But before he could really adjust, Miku begins to slowly slide her boobs up and down, rubbing him between those gigantic mounds of flesh.

And as time went on, she started sliding then faster and faster, leaving Futaro to believe that Miku was getting a great deal of enjoyment out of this. It made sense given how long Miku seemed to have feelings for him, though it made him wince when he thought about how long it took for him to figure it out. But once he fully realized how dense he was to normal relationships, he immediately started to read guidebook after guidebook. So by now he at least wasn't blind to it all, even if he still had some trouble determining when those girls were specifically trying to do romantic things with him.

While all of this was happening, Futaro was still getting grinded between Miku's breasts, though she didn't seem to be running out of steam, so he just sighs to himself and chooses to enjoy the experience silently. Occasionally, Miku would stop moving her breasts and instead switch to a squeezing action, flattening Futaro between her boobs forcefully. This vigorous boob press lasted a few more minutes, where Futaro was constantly being rolled around and squished relentlessly.

Eventually though, Miku finally stops, leaving her to peel Futaro off from the inner side of her left boob. And once he caught his breath again, he glares at Miku and says "Warn me next time, you love-brained idiot…" Miku didn't look upset by that comment, in fact she just smiles at him, annoying Futaro for her seeing through him, so he grumbles to himself and adds, saying "Okay fine… it did feel nice…"

Miku proceeds to happily giggle to herself quietly, causing Futaro to then fold his arms and say "And don't act like you need to reward me for the things I do! I'm already being paid more than enough…"

Miku nods with an understanding expression, though she was amused by how proud he still was at this size, but then he looks down and blushes, before adding "Besides… You're supposed to help out your friends when they need it, and you idiots need all the tutoring you can get…"

When she hears that, she instantly picks Futaro and brings him toward her face, startling him as all of her facial features became much more distinct and detailed. He could tell that she was excited due to the shine in her eyes, and his suspicion was confirmed when she says "You really are the sweetest, Futaro! I want you to know just how deep my love is for you…"

She then starts to move her open palm toward her lips, causing Futaro to fall onto his butt, before fearfully backing away while saying "Hold on Miku… You've got to learn how to pace yourself! I'm not ready for another kiss like last time! And not at this size!!"

Miku barely even registered Futaro's words, as she plants her soft lips onto his tiny body, giving him the most intense kiss he's experienced so far. And that's saying something, since half of the Nakano sisters have stolen kisses from him during the last school festival already, and Miku's kiss may have been the most forceful of them all.

But her lips continue to push down on him, forcing him into the space that formed between him, unintentionally pushing his face through them to go face to face with her tongue. She then proceeds to lick his head, slowly moving her tongue up, down, and side to side around it, nearly drowning the small tutor in her saliva. The inside of her mouth was also hot and humid, making him glad that he'd only experience it during this kiss.

After a few more intense minutes, she finally stops and allows him to breathe easy on her palm again, while looking down at him feeling quite satisfied. And as he took some deep breaths, Miku sighs and says "I hope you liked that, Futaro… Because I did…"

Futaro eventually catches his breath and says "That was actually incredible…" He begins to blush upon saying that, so he quickly clears his throat and adds, saying "Next time warn me before you try this again…"

Miku nods in response and says "Sure!"

Following that experience, Miku gets dressed and then helps dry off Futaro's head, before he says "Do you have a ruler, Miku? I still don't know exactly how tall I am…"

Miku then pulls out a ruler from her desk and Futaro stands next to it, and once they got an accurate measurement, Miku says "Roughly half an inch… Pretty small…"

Futaro nods and says "Well that's not ideal… I'm amazed I'm still alive. I can't explain it, but I feel like I've become more durable since shrinking…"

Now that they had that figured out, Miku brings Futaro back to his work area. Miku felt incredibly proud that she got to interact with the shrunken Futaro first and he was just happy that he got her attention without a lot of trouble.

But as you might imagine, things wouldn't stay calm for long, and soon Futaro would wind up becoming far closer to Ichika than he ever planned to today. That however, can wait until next time…

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Time for the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed all the aware action that went down with Miku. I'd appreciate feedback, so feel free to please leave a review.

Also, for those of you in the US, happy Thanksgiving!

I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.