- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware Nino, Ichika, & Miku, Toeplay (Nino & Ichika), Barefeet (Nino & Ichika), In-flat (Nino & Ichika)


 

Last time, Futaro mysteriously shrunk while working in the Nakano apartment, though he was able to get Miku's attention after a bit of trouble. And now she was bringing him back to his work station…

As soon as Miku places Futaro onto the table, her eyes widen as she says "Oh no… I forgot something in my room! Be right back, Futaro…"

With that statement, Miku runs off, leaving Futaro alone on the table. And while he stood there, he scratched his chin and mumbled, saying "Did she tell anyone about me? I hope nothing annoying happens…"

A few minutes pass without the return of Miku, but then Futaro heard the distant crashes of footsteps, causing him to mumble "It's about time she returned… Hey Mi--!"

To his surprise, it wasn't Miku who was approaching, but Nino instead. Right now she was still in her pajamas, which annoyed Futaro, though she was specifically wearing a striped long-sleeve shirt and matching striped pants, and her hair was down instead of in her ribbons like usual. She also looked tired, as if she recently woke up, which also annoyed him because it was fairly late in the morning by now.

The more important fact was that she was walking directly toward his work desk, which would be bad if she didn't know what had happened to him. And as she casually walked closer to the table, Futaro was reminded again of just how small he was compared to everyone else right now. By the time she reaches and stands in front of the table, Nino looked more like a monolithically giant tower, though her being just a normal human was a strange thing for him to wrap his head around.

But to his displeasure, Nino laughs to herself and says “Wow, Fu left such a mess!" She then mischievously smirks and adds, saying "I bet I could brag a lot if I did some organizing for him… Maybe he’ll even praise me…”

When he hears that comment, he becomes annoyed and yells up, “I was in the middle of working when I shrunk!! Hey, look down here Nino! Hey!!”

Nino did not even remotely hear him, so she just started to move the papers around, forcing Futaro to run around to avoid getting flattened under them. She did a thorough job though, keeping each sister's worksheet set separated and properly labeled. If he weren't in such a dangerous predicament right now, he would have thanked Nino for doing such a good job.

Once Nino managed to organize Futaro's workstation, she proudly puts her hands on her hips while looking down, prompting Futaro to jump and wave at her. She squints in his direction, giving him a moment of hope, but her face soon twists into a disgusted scowl as she says “Man… it’s even dusty on the desk. How does Fu work like this? She then smugly smiles and adds, saying "This is why he needs a girl like me to take care of him!”

Futaro was deeply shocked that she still didn't notice him, so he shouts at her, yelling “I can dust things just fine!! And it’s because I shrunk! Just look a bit closer, you dunce!!” However, he then looks at himself and notices that he was covered in dust, likely because of all the organizing she already did, making him almost blend in with the rest of the dirt on the table.

To his surprise, instead of simply wiping off the table, she chooses to lean closer to where Futaro was before taking a deep breath. Her face looked even larger at this distance, where her confident eyes seemed like they were piercing into his soul. And since her mouth was currently open, he was able to peer inside of it, seeing how dark and frightening a mouth could be at his size. He began to get nervous, causing him to mumble himself, saying "What are you doing, Nino…?"

Following that, Nino blows a gust of air onto the table, making him feel like he was in the middle of a great wind storm. Even when he tried to grab onto a groove in the wood, he couldn't hang on for very long, as she just kept on blowing air along the table. And before long, his grip finally broke, as Nino's blowing of air displaced the dust and sent Futaro tumbling toward the table's edge

The last thing he saw was Nino's proud face, completely oblivious to the trouble she just caused for Futaro…

A few minutes later, Futaro woke up in an expansive and open cave, with tan colored walls and a surprisingly soft floor. And he looks up, he sees Nino sitting at his chair, legs crossed while lazily checking her phone. From this low vantage point, he could see that she was wearing green slippers right now, though she almost immediately shakes them off, revealing to him her bare feet. And now that he could see them, Futaro decided to spend a few minutes just staring up at her foot, since there wasn't much else for him to do.

It seemed like he could zero in on every single detail of her foot, from the faint wrinkles that formed along it to the tiny bits of dirt and dust that were stuck to it, though he also saw bits of fluff that stuck to it which were probably from her slipper. He could also see that her heel, ball of her foot, and toes were all slightly red, which was where her weight must have rested while she stood. Then she begins to rotate her ankle, allowing Futaro to see that her toenails were painted a light shade of purple.

But then he sees her idly flex her foot, causing it to scrunch up, making Futaro shiver with fear upon imagining how it would feel to be stuck in one of those wrinkles while she flexed her foot. After that she started to bob her foot up and down slowly, where Futaro closely followed the movement as if entranced by the sight. Right after that though, she moves her legs, stretching them farther out and crossing then at her ankles.

Due to the suddenness of her movement, Futaro collapses onto his back, noticing that the floor he was standing on was a bit sticky and dirty. From this position, he could even more clearly see her feet, where they looked larger than buildings right now. But she starts to idly flick her toes against each other, stunning Futaro as bits of debris fell near him. The sharp scraping noise that they caused was enough to deafen him, making it much more challenging to concentrate. Then she starts to aimlessly rub the sides of her feet together, making even more noise to disrupt Futaro with, though it also reminded him of how insignificant he currently was at this shrunken size.

But right after that, Nino angles her foot even lower and brings it closer to where Futaro was standing, causing him to back away while mumbling “Now what are you doing, Nino…?” Unfortunately for Futaro, she continues to slide her foot forward, before hooking him between her toes and shuffling her foot inside of whatever he was stuck in. She proceeds to scrunch and squeeze her toes forcefully, brutally dominating the tiny tutor as he yells “Keep your dirty foot away from me, Nino!!” Surprisingly, her toes neither carried a strong odor nor felt sweaty in the slightest, leaving him to just appreciate how soft they felt. It felt like he was surrounded by giant squishy pillows, and as long as they didn’t start to sweat or anything, he’d probably be fine with spending some time between them. But he was well aware that they’d begin to sweat if she chose to put back on her slippers, so he hopes that Nino would lose interest soon and release him, or notice him, which would be even better.

It was at this point that he figured out that he landed in a flat, though he had no way of knowing who’s this one was, since he safely assumed that they all shared the same shoe size. Futaro had to guess that this was one of Nino’s flats, but he could be wrong, though that didn’t matter much since he was stuck between her toes regardless. But once they seemed to settle within the flat, Nino’s toes start to toy with Futaro much more carefully, though they still didn’t give him any chance to escape.

Following that, he hears another series of crashes in the distance, making him hope that Miku was finally returning.

Thankfully, Miku was the one who Futaro heard, as she runs back to the table…

When Miku sees Nino sitting down at the table, her eyes widen, as Nino casually waves and says "Morning… You look busy for it still being so early…" Her toes start to energetically wriggle after she sees Miku, giving Futaro a forceful massage that he didn’t ask for, though it did feel somewhat enjoyable.

Miku nods while looking at the table nervously, before looking back to Nino and saying "Did you see anything weird on the table…?" Nino found that to be an odd question, causing her to clench her toes, nearly suffocating her tiny tutor in the process.

When Futaro hears that, he grumbles to himself and says "Just get to point… The sooner Nino knows that I shrunk, the sooner you guys can find me. And let me go, you damned idiot..." Nino begins to shake her foot wildy after that, nearly causing Futaro to become sick, as if she was angered by his insulting comment.

Nino just smirks and says "What, did Futaro sneak a pervy comic in with him? I'll need to scold him later…" Though she sounded confident on the outside with that quip, her toes instantly warmed up, making him wonder if that thought was actually more embarrassing for her. Futaro didn’t care though, because he had no interest in those kinds of comics, especially when he could spend that time studying instead.

Miku just pouts and shakes her head, before saying "No! It's serious!" When Nino hears Miku respond like that, she instantly shakes off the flat and wiggles her toes, unintentionally dislodging Futaro and sending him crashing back down into the shoe, without ever realizing that she used him like a stress toy. And from what he knew about Nino, she would have been incredibly excited to play around with him at his current shrunken size.

With that statement, Nino nods and listens to Miku, as she explains how she found Futaro shrunken and everything. At first Nino thought that Miku was making up stuff, but the way she worded everything so seriously weirded Nino out, until she was eventually convinced.

At this point Futaro was glad that Nino was convinced without much of a delay, but then he hears her say "Ack!! He probably got stuck between the worksheet pages after I organized them!"

When Futaro hears that, he sighs and grumbles to himself, saying "Wrong place… Not like I can tell them otherwise." He also still couldn't figure out what he landed in, and he couldn't escape because the tan colored walls were way too high. There was also an odd scent that lingered in the air, which was weirdly familiar, and the darkened dirty spots on the ground gave him a bad feeling.

But right after that, Miku nods and says "Let's check all the worksheets then… We'll find you, Futaro!"

Nino nods as well as she says "Yeah, sorry about that Fu! We'll save ya! I wish I noticed you sooner, because I'm sure you looked super cute and adorable, which would clash wonderfully with your lovably sour disposition…"

Futaro shakes his head from his location on the floor, annoyed but not surprised by how straightforward Nino could be. He was also annoyed by how she used him as a toe toy just minutes and threw him to the side without a care in the world. Right now, he could only watch as both girls scrambled on the table, flipping sheets of paper searching for a Futaro who was not there.

But then he suddenly feels another set of earthquakes, making him sick to his stomach with worry for which one of the girls would complicate things further…

To his surprise, he sees Ichika approach, fully dressed and seemingly ready to take on the day. But as she walked in his direction, she eventually stops right in front of him, causing her full height to sink in to Futaro. He had no clue why she stopped in front of where he was, making him again wonder where in the world he was. And even though he spent time staring up at both Miku and Nino already, this was still something that was difficult to handle.

Ichika was currently wearing a nice yellow buttoned blouse shirt and a fashionable white slim-fitting jean shorts, without any socks or shoes on. And when she sees Nino and Miku going through the papers Futaro was working on, she curiously taps her chin before saying "I'm going to do some shopping. Text me if you want anything…"

Both girls nod quietly, amusing Ichika as she thinks about how hard they're fighting over Futaro's attention. She briefly wonders where he went, but she assumes that he stepped out, though she starts to absentmindedly scratch her shin with her barefoot, providing Futaro with a stunning show. Ichika was just so gigantically large that seeing her make such an agile and simple movement from this scale freaked him out a bit.

But Ichika wasn't that concerned about the sight in front of her, so she decides to get going, leading her to start putting on her flats. She planned on doing a good deal of shopping today, so she would like to get a lot done before she needed to take a break later on for lunch.

To Futaro's shock, he just saw Ichika lift her giant barefoot and then start dipping it toward him, forcing him to run in the other direction. Her foot looked crazily huge, with tiny pieces of dirt and stuff embedded in her sole and toes, thoroughly intimidating him. And while he ran along this vast stretch of land, he finally figured out whose flat this was, and he was not thrilled about it. When Nino blew him off the table, he had to have fell all the way until Ichika's flat. Though he was almost as annoyed at Ichika for lazily leaving her flat outside of her room or the shoe rack, so he definitely planned on yelling at her for that later on.

But as he ran, he realized just how out of shape he was, since he was already becoming out of breath. It was also difficult to run at a fast pace without slipping, since much of the flat’s insole was coated in a thin layer of dirt and grime. Due to that, he slowed down right as he was plowed into, leaving him stuck on the skin between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And once she shuffled her flat on completely, she scrunches her toes, smothering her tiny tutor against them as a result.

After that, she taps her chin and ponders to herself, thinking 'Is there something in my flat…?' She then purposefully squeezes her toes, crushing Futaro between those gigantic flesh monsters, as she thinks 'Yeah, I definitely feel something… But there's something about this texture…' Following that thought, she begins wiggling her toes, unknowing rubbing her shrunken tutor with a significant amount of force, in an attempt to inspect the mystery object further. And as she does that, she thinks 'Hmm, yeah… It feels nice, surprisingly. I may just leave it until I get back… What's the harm?'

Now that Ichika had mistakenly identified Futaro, she takes one more look at Miku and Nino scrambling at the desk and smiles, wondering if it'd be fair if she reentered the race for Futaro's heart. Because even if she claimed otherwise, she couldn't deny deep down that she still had strong feelings for their abrasive yet surprisingly caring tutor. Due to her acting experience, she’d have no problems acting as forwardly as the others, or at least she thought she’d manage okay. That causes her to then wonder if she’d end up being the nervous one if she tried to actually pursue him, since she rarely acted on her true feelings toward Futaro, and acted confident as a safety mask.

But now that she was ready, she walks out of the apartment, leaving Miku and Nino to search for Futaro in vain, with none of them realizing that he was trapped between Ichika's toes…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Feel free to leave a review with your thoughts!

The next chapter will be all about Ichika, so look forward to that.

Also, feel free to respond to this poll about your favorite Quint!

https://www.strawpoll.me/19020354

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.