- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Breast stuff & plot

Ichika spends a few hours shopping, partially because she had a lot of things she needed to buy, but also partially to savor the time she had with the shrunken Futaro. She was very much aware that once she got home, the others would pounce on him, so this was likely the only alone time she'd get. But with that being said, Ichika was still pretty surprised by how clearly she could feel him pressed up against her nipple.

It felt incredible to her, and the thought of him looking annoyed during the course of this while still enjoying it entertained her beyond belief. But having the little Futaro pressed against her nipple put her in an extremely good mood, allowing her to happily shop the morning away.

For Futaro, he was feeling a mixture of emotions. Obviously it felt amazing for him to be in Ichika's bra like this, since her boob felt and smelled heavenly. But it was also far more intense than he anticipated, where her nipple pushed into him hard enough to prevent him from moving a muscle. His upper half, including his face, was buried in her nipple, while his legs were tightly pinned against the skin under the nipple.

Each time Ichika moved, whether it was a step forward, or a sudden turn, or any other insignificant action, Futaro was blasted by the shockwaves that resulted from her. In a single word, Futaro found it all humbling, where he was so small where even the tiniest movements from Ichika could have lasting impacts on him. He also had trouble determining how much time has currently passed, because while it felt like he'd been in her bra for ages, that was likely because of how intense every moment was.

It was more likely that not even half an hour had passed, leaving Futaro to silently wonder how he'd end up once Ichika was finished shopping…

Same Time, back at the Nakano Apartment…

Nino and Miku were current sitting together on the couch, both feeling a bit jealous that Ichika was hoarding Futaro for herself.

And as Nino turned on the TV, she grumbles to herself and says "Why couldn't I find him before she did…?"

Miku then sighs and says "I should have told you guys about him, but I thought he'd be fine by himself for a few minutes…"

When Nino hears that, she scratches her hair and says "That would've been helpful… But complaining won't help us now. We just need to make good use of our time once Ichika gets back."

Miku nods in response and says "Yeah! You can go first though, because I already got to spend some time with Futaro…"

Nino's eyes widen once she hears that, before she smirks and says "You really pounced on Fu once you found him, huh? Honestly, I'm proud of you Miku. I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my rivals…" Miku smiles when she hears that, but then Nino grumbles to herself and says "Ugh…! Thinking of you and Ichika getting so far ahead really gets on my nerves though!!"

Miku quietly laughs, happy that her sister wasn't demoralized from the situation. But while the two of them settled in to watch some TV, Yotsuba walks into the room, wearing a green tracksuit.

When she sees them, she grins, saying "Hey guys! What's up?"

Even though both Nino and Miku were slightly tempted to keep their sister in the dark, they knew that they should play fair, so they decide to fill Yotsuba in about the shrunken Futaro.

1 Hour Later...

Ichika had finally gotten done the last of her shopping, having most of her selections delivered to the apartment. And with that finished, she heads into a restroom and carefully fishes Futaro out of her bra, finally giving him a chance to breathe fresh air.

While Futaro was taking deep breath after deep breath, Ichika smirks and says "Was it everything you expected, little Futaro…?"

Futaro then sighs, before sitting down in her palm, where she bends her pinky for him to lean on, before saying "Well, mostly… It was enjoyable for sure, but too intense."

When Ichika hears that, she winks and says "Was my big sisterly love too much for you, little Futaro…?" He just looks at her with annoyance, causing her to quickly add, saying "I thought we agreed that you'd move around if things were too much for you. I may be your big sis, but even I can't read your mind…"

Futaro merely glares at her and says "I couldn't move at all! If I realised it would be that difficult, then I would have suggested an alternate communication method."

Ichika quietly giggles in response before saying "If only I knew my little bug sized tutor was struggling so much…"

Futaro grumbles to himself when he hears that, before saying "Well… We don't have many methods of communication, so it's fine I guess."

When Ichika hears that, she gasps in a clearly exaggerated way, before saying "What's this…? Has little Futaro finally learned proper manners? Color me surprised…"

Futaro then folds his arms and says "Yeah, yeah, whatever… Are we heading back now?"

Ichika nods and says "That we are! I'm sure Nino and Miku are just dying to get their hands on you, and they might have even spread the word to Yotsuba or Itsuki. The longer I hold onto you, and make then jealous, the more I'd be worried for our helpless little tutor…"

Even though Ichika's aim was to tease him, she made a good point, as the longer they took to get back, the more intense the others would act around him. But then Ichika interrupts his thoughts when she lightly pokes him and says "Want to go back on my flat…? It'd be poetic if our journey together both started and finished with you in my shoe…"

That idea was slightly tempting to Futaro, but he shakes his head and says "I'd rather not this time…"

Ichika then taps her chin while deciding on what to do, before eventually smiling and saying "Well then, why don't you go in my breast pocket…?"

That idea sounded okay with him, so he nods and says "Sure. And if you still want me in your shoe, then I'd be open to it later on…"

Ichika then giggles and says "You've grown to be much more thoughtful, despite your puny size…" She then moves her face down toward him, puckering her lips at the same time, before pressing them onto his body for a moderately long kiss.

Once she was finished, she pulls away and licks her lips, before saying "That was nice… No matter who steals your heart in the end, I'll always be your loving big sis…"

Futaro was left to quietly process what happened, as Ichika dropped him into her shirt pocket, ready to head back to the apartment with her tiny tutor.

Same Time, back at the Nakano Apartment…

It took a lot of convincing for Yotsuba to believe the Futaro story, though with how seriously both Nino and Miku treated it, she just had to believe them.

But now that she was convinced, she laughs to herself and says "This really is crazy! Who'd have guessed that Futaro would shrink in our apartment…"

Nino nods in agreement, before saying "Yeah, it's a great opportunity. I'll this chance to show Fu just how capable of I woman I am."

Yotsuba gasps when she hears that, before saying "Wow Nino… You're really going on the attack today…"

Nino then sighs and says "I'm really nervous though, but the more I talk about it, the more psyched I get. I just need to pump myself up until I don't even think about it anymore…" But then she turned to Miku and asks "How'd you manage it, Miku?"

Yotsuba nods and turns to her sister, before saying "Yeah! I never guessed that you'd make such a big move!!"

Miku just looks down and smiles and says "I was nervous too, but the way Futaro acted grumpy made things feel a bit more normal to me, so I just pressed forward…"

When Nino hears that, she puts her hands in the air and says "Well then I won't lose to you, Miku!"

Yotsuba laughs and says "Aww… You're so fired up, Nino!" But right after that, she says "Can I have some time with him when you're finished, Nino?"

Nino nods in response, before saying "Sure. I'm not planning on monopolizing him, at least for now." Yotsuba smiles when she hears that, but then Nino furrows her brow and adds "I never would have expected this though…"

Yotsuba nervously smiles and responds, saying "What…?"

Miku then suspiciously eyes Yotsuba and says "Another rival appears…"

When Yotsuba hears that, she begins to wave her hands frantically, while yelling "Wha??? I just wanna hang out with Futaro for a bit! We're just friends!!"

Nino and Miku didn't sound convinced, but they leave that topic alone for the moment, though Yotsuba quietly wonders if it would be okay to indulge in her own feelings even at the expense of her sisters...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Been a hot minute since upating this story. I don't think there will be anymore pure unaware sections for the story, though I'll really need to think of a good way to do justice for Yotsuba in the future.

I've been busy working on a new update for Shrunk at College plus organizing my DeviantArt page.

In case you missed it, I've got actual artwork for many characters from Shrunk at College, made by a really awesome fan. Go check them out if you're curious! Here is my DA profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.