- Text Size +

Sitting with her knees up to her chest, Eiko continued staring towards the top of the jar she resided in, counting over and over the holes that had been poked into the lid. It was unclear to her how much time had passed; although, there was some indication based on the lot of students that could be seen through the window, returning to their dorms, sitting outside, and conversing while their evening classes let out. Across from her were the shattered remains of a phone that had been thrown in a blind rage. In some ways Eiko wished she hadn’t found it. Although she was always thinking of ways to escape, she had no idea where she’d hide, how long she’d be able to hide, and how she’d get to the shrink gun to reverse its effects. But with the phone, she had a chance to gain freedom. Now that chance was gone - snatched away by the cruel mistress that is fate. For the umpteenth time, Eiko took a deep breath and let out an exasperated sigh. Not even cartoons could lighten the mood.

“Daniel, not Danielle,” every now and then Eiko would replay in her head the conversation she had with Jane, reliving different scenarios and kicking herself over a simple, stupid mistake.

Clearly, things could not get any worse.

BAM

Eiko felt the bookcase tremble violently and the books, with her jar, nearly tipped over. The door swung open with such force, the knob leaving a slight dent in the wall it rammed into was not out of the realm of possibility. Although she was a too far back on the shelf to see pass one of the beams, Eiko assumed Daniel had returned. His anger was evident from the slamming of the door, and his bag being thrown to the floor with a thud. With intense heart racing and mild fidgeting, Eiko didn’t know how much more she could take of the deliberately slow footsteps that crept closer to her glass home. It was truly a scene ripped from a horror film, like a serial killer lurking just around a piece of furniture the protagonist hid behind. Eiko, waiting for Daniel to appear, looked down and realized the phone bits were still scattered across from her. Her hands fumbled along the pieces, trying to sweep them closer - but it was too late.

A sinister shadow extended over the jar as Daniel slid into view. Eiko, caught in the act, froze while staring into Daniel’s monstrous, green eyes that were nearly pressed up against the glass. Spread across his face was the same devious grin that was present when he shrunk Eiko.

“What have you got there?” Daniel bellowed, glaring at the broken bits of plastic.

“Just,” Eiko hesitated, “something I found.”

She couldn’t understand why Daniel seemed different. Even when using her as his toy, he still at least seemed naturally cheerful. Looking upon his impassive gaze, Eiko had no idea why his demeanor felt so ‘off ’ - and she didn’t like it. Daniel carelessly snatched the mason jar off the shelf, opened it, and reached inside, forcing Eiko to give up her possession without a fuss.

Upon inspection, Daniel could make out that it was a cell phone and asked, “where did you get this?”

“I…just had it on me.”

For a moment, she thought to tell Daniel that she’d used it to make a phone call, and scare him into thinking someone was coming to rescue her; however, he could quickly and easily dispose of her shrunken body, and any evidence left behind. Besides, why get into trouble over help that wasn’t coming? Assuming he did it, Daniel didn’t think to ask why it was broken, and instead tossed it into the small trash bin beside the bookcase.

“Well, you’re not going to be needing that,” he snickered.

Daniel took a notebook out of the bag, dropped it onto his desk, and dumped Eiko out next to it before placing the jar down on its side. Then, he went over to the dresser. Eiko didn’t pay any attention to what was written on the paper at first, until her attention was pulled in by the title - in big, bold letters, it read, “THINGS TO DO TO EIKO.” It was a bullet-pointed list with ideas of various sexual activities Daniel would enact upon his shrunken victim. The list was a lengthy one, with a few items being scratched off, while another few had the word “maybe” scribbled next to them in the margins. Eiko’s eyes widened as they examined the words, each action viler and more revolting than the last. Some didn’t even seem humanly possible! Terrified, she glanced up and noticed the giant taking things out of the top drawer - two bottles of lubricant, a fleshlight, dental floss, a handful of condoms, a small plastic tube, and other objects. Taking items from the drawer, Daniel began speaking, still not looking at Eiko.

“Remember that time you ruined my clothes by cutting squares into them?” he asked.

“Uh,” Eiko began, sheepishly, “yes? I…I mean it was all in good fun…”

While searching, Daniel continued to verbally compile a list of the ways Eiko agonized him. She could feel the seething rage coming off the words as the bulge in his pants grew in size. There had to be some way for her to get away while he was distracted; however, from the looks of it, the jump from the desk would be fatal. She looked over to the jar, which was still laying on its side. Throwing caution to the wind, Eiko flung herself into the jar and began to roll it off the desk like a hamster wheel.

CRACK

Luckily the glass was quite thick, allowing for just a small crack to form from the impact of the wooden floor surrounding Daniel’s desk. Since half of the jar managed to land onto the carpet, Daniel hadn’t heard it while he sifted through the dresser’s contents. Like a bat out of hell, Eiko was making a mad dash for the door. The view of the hallway, peering through the bottom of the door, grew larger in her eyes.

CLONCK!

Slammed into the door at top speed, or at least as fast as it could with Eiko’s tiny legs steering it, was the jar; Eiko lurched forward from the force. Daniel’s head spun around at the sound of it, and he noticed that Eiko was now halfway under the door pulling herself to freedom. Desperate, she continued to wiggle underneath the frame. At this point, she was now halfway into the hall and could smell the sweet, crisp air that carried the subtle aroma of freshly baked rolls, beef stew, donburi, and other mouthwatering smells that exuded from the students’ evening meals. Voices came from the rooms of her former schoolmates, who were laughing and chattering with their friends. The warmth of the setting sun that shined through the windows gently caressed Eiko’s face. Suddenly, the earth began to quake under her as the giant’s footsteps grew near. The familiar scent of Daniel’s sweat-ridden body enveloped her, and he was now behind Eiko on the other side of the door. Determined to make it back to the outside world, she struggled to stand. Unfortunately, a loose thread from her sock was caught on the underside of the door, and was insistent on not letting go. Freedom once again slipped from Eiko’s grasp; her body was snatched back into the room so fast she nearly got carpet burns.

Eiko was then negligently chucked back into the glass and, upon turning around, was face-to-face with Daniel’s swollen penis that hung from above. While on the run, she hadn’t even noticed he’d gotten naked. Daniel sat the glass on his nightstand, squeezed some clear substance onto the surface, and began to grind his cock up against it - lubing the beast up in preparation for its fun. A familiar, fruity smell lingered in the air from the lubricant - Eiko recognized it as the same one from when Daniel first used her to satisfy himself.

Eiko backed as far away as she could in the glass and covered her ears, the jar amplifying Daniel’s moans. Suddenly, she felt her body being lifted, and was now being dangled above the urethra of Daniel’s pulsating monster - which was ready to devour her. Just as she thought she’d once again serve as food for his penis, Eiko began to soar higher, and was now staring at Daniel’s face. His warm breath grazed her nose, giving a clue as to what he had for lunch: chili cheese hot dogs with onions and sour kraut, and what smelt like a soda.

“I thought we’d try some new things today,” Daniel spoke, then Eiko lifted above his gaping jaws.

“No wait, you can’t!” Eiko screeched while pinching her nose.

Daniel looked up at his tiny mistress and said, “oh yeah, you’re right. I forgot something.”

He slid off Eiko’s shoes and socks, revealing her still freshly pedicured toes. Then he picked up a strand of dental floss from the bed. 

“Hng!” a sound emitted from Eiko as Daniel tightly wound the strand around her waist, then lifted the piece of floss to the point where she was hanging above his head.

Continuing where he left off, Daniel began to lower Eiko towards his open mouth - the tongue seemed to be eagerly awaiting her arrival. He closed his mouth with only her feet inside and began to swirl his tongue around.

“St…stop that!” Eiko spat out.

Although she wasn’t enjoying it, Eiko couldn’t help but let out fits of uncontrollable laughter from the ticklish feeling of Daniel’s soft tongue working its way between her toes.

Daniel continued to suck on Eiko’s feet, becoming more aroused as her toenails lightly brushed across the roof of his mouth in her struggle. He reached down and began to massage his penis very softly, making sure not to get too excited as he still had more planned for the evening. He disregarded her ongoing bursts of screams and laughs, sucking her further passed his lips. Drool seeped from the corners of his mouth, pleased by the thought of sucking Eiko inside, and also because of the feeling of her flailing legs. Moaning a tasty ‘mmm,’ he sucked her further and further inside until he finally reached her underwear. They weren’t the least bit wet, but he was about to change that.

Eiko jolted forward upon feeling the tip of Daniel’s tongue pushing past her underwear and up against her loins, ready to lick up any of her delectable juices. She was so busy screaming she hadn’t noticed she was now waist-deep in Daniel’s mouth, and possibly going further.

“Don’t- HA!”

Eiko attempted to blurt out something along the lines of, “don’t eat me,” but found she couldn’t control her laughter in response to the foreign sensation that enveloped her lower body. She fought to try and get herself free from between Daniel’s lips, punching, pinching, and even trying to bite his nose. His giant worm of a tongue squirmed its way up her body as his teeth held her in place, and she feared he might accidentally chomp down on her. Suddenly, the pink creature emerged from Daniel’s mouth and, with Eiko still halfway inside, laid up against her back. She wasn’t exactly sure as to what was going on until--

SLURP

Without warning, the rest of the helpless Eiko was vacuumed up passed Daniel’s lips.

Daniel continued playing with himself, his hand whirling and twirling around his moistened cock. He felt Eiko hysterically stumbling inside of his mouth while constantly banging her head on the roof of it with each attempt to stand up, and fighting against his tongue that constantly contorted around her. At one point she managed to punch her arm out, but it was quickly slurped back in like a noodle.

Eiko slapped away the giant pink monster that resided in Daniel’s mouth, but it kept coming back to help itself to another taste of her. Too weak to further fight the relentless beast, Eiko’s body was swept away by Daniel’s eager tongue. Her saliva-soaked body was slammed against the roof of his mouth while the tongue rubbed against every inch of her. It then mercilessly swabbed her back and forth between the spongy, inside walls of Daniel’s cheeks, taking with it any food particles that might have been stuck between the teeth after lunch. The tongue then body slammed on top of Eiko, and she disappeared underneath it while it thrashed wildly. Eiko wrestled herself from under the tongue in an attempt to tame it, but just then a whirlpool of saliva washed over the tiny girl and whisked her around the cave like a guzzle of mouthwash. As the piece of floss that was tied around her worked its way loose in the struggle, Eiko panicked.

Still softly stroking his throbbing member, Daniel churned Eiko around in his spit, unknowingly allowing the piece of floss to slip out. He disregarded her warning cries, which were being drowned out by his heavy breathing, and instead helped himself to the titillating sensation of his victim squirming around as he forced her in every direction of his mouth - pleasuring himself as he did so. Then, while still believing the floss was attached to Eiko’s waist, he took one giant gulp. The rush of liquid tickled his esophagus, arousing him even further as he felt Eiko follow it.

Struggling to find a place to hang on, Eiko dug her nails into the back of Daniel’s tongue while the saliva washed over her, almost forcing her to let go as it nearly drowned her. Heart pounding and arms trembling, Eiko clenched her eyes closed as she could feel her grip loosen. Moans filled the cave and she was sure Daniel didn’t care whether or not he ate her. She could hear the bubbling sound of stomach acid below; it gave off a rancid, rotting odor that lurked its way up Daniel’s throat and wrapped around Eiko. The stench was so strong it almost seemed as if it were trying to pull her down into the darkness. The thought of attempting to strike his uvula was tempting, but Eiko knew if she were to let go she’d surely fall to her demise - not to mention it was too high up. She felt the tongue underneath her rise once more, releasing another wave of saliva in her direction that would overpower her without a doubt. Eiko took a deep breath, said her goodbyes, and allowed the spit to take her away as she couldn’t hold on any longer.

The warm, slime coated walls of Daniel’s esophagus squeezed around Eiko’s body as she allowed it to slowly engulf her. The only thing she could do right now was hope her death would be quick and painless. Or was it? Suddenly, a crazy idea popped into her head and she started to spread her limbs out as far as she possibly could. Eiko managed to push her appendages up against the walls of Daniel’s throat and, with her hands and feet already starting to slip, she only had one chance for her plan to work.

Daniel wrapped his hands around his neck and stumbled about the room - he was choking! Attempts to swallow whatever was lodged in his throat proved to be futile, the object was relentless. Trying to give himself the Heimlich maneuver, Daniel looked around the room for anything that could help him. He hurriedly patted around his lips, only to find the piece of dental floss he tied around Eiko was gone; now he knew what was stuck in his throat. Daniel closed his eyes, stuck two fingers into his mouth, and tickled his uvula to try and make himself gag.

The spongy flesh closed around Eiko, squeezing close to her body and pushing her upwards. A slimy substance coated her body while the force of the shifting flesh rushed her back up the throat canal.

Now bent over the bed while one of his arms supported him, Daniel continued gagging; At this point, his boner was long gone.

BLEH,” the frazzled Daniel regurgitated, and out shot a Eiko, covered in saliva and god-knows-what, face-first onto the soft cushions of the bed.

Daniel continued spitting up what looked like stray, black strands of Eiko’s hair, while his face twisted in disgust from the faint taste of food that had almost come back up. The two were obviously in shock as they gasped heavily for air, not a word being exchanged while an intense silence flooded the room. Then suddenly--

“You tried to kill me!” the two of them yelled in unison.

Still lying down and unable to force herself to her feet, Eiko argued, “me? Kill you? In case you’ve forgotten, you’re 10 times bigger than me and just tried to eat me!”

“Not intentionally! You tried to choke me!” Daniel responded, but silently admitted to not realizing the string came loose.

“‘Not intentionally,’” Her voice mocked him, followed by a smug grin.

However, that grin was soon erased when Eiko looked upon Daniel’s frustrated expression - it showed there was a deep flame welling up inside him. Most aren’t threatened by Daniel’s appearance, but at this moment the look on his face was so intense, it could make many run away with their tail between their legs. Daniel plucked Eiko from the sheets, now squeezing her in his fist as he stomped his way into the bathroom. Without warning, her head was shoved under the faucet while a freezing waterfall showered down on her. Sounds of small gasps of air emitted from Eiko, it was hard to breathe with the water being blasted on its highest, coldest setting. With his tiny victim in tow, the seething Daniel silently stomped back into the bedroom, plopped onto the bed on his back, and began to slowly slide Eiko feet first into his lubed cock. It was hard to deny that the cooling sensation he felt from her wet, cold body sliding up against the walls of his cock almost made him coo in pleasure.

“Not again!” Eiko shouted out, trying to get Daniel to stop as she reflected on herself being stuck in his balls for who knows how long.

For once she actually missed being inside the glass jar. Anything would be better than being trapped and thrown around in a sac while the musty smell of semen grew stronger. It was easy to assume that with how angry Daniel was, he was going to harshly abuse his toy again; this time was different. Although her body had been slowly plunged into the eager mouth of Daniel’s penis, Eiko felt the pressure from his finger lift; he’d stopped. She was now lodged shoulders deep in his urethra.

Thud

With its grip still pulsating around its toy, Daniel’s limp cock fell from his hands and into his lap. With the only thing in view being the ceiling, Eiko curiously look around as much as she could without arousing the monster. Relief washed over her as she believed Daniel was done for the night - but she was sorely mistaken.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Daniel sat up and stared down at Eiko.

“Wha…what do you mean?” She asked

“I’m sure you noticed by now I’m not erect. Shouldn’t you be trying to fix that?” he smirked.

Eiko still had no clue what Daniel was implying. She couldn’t understand what stupid mind tricks he was playing on her.

“It’s your fault I’m not aroused right now, since you tried to kill me and all. And y’know, I’m pretty tired of doing all the work myself.”

Eiko looked up at her captor with a staggering expression and, not wanting him to be saying what she thought, shuddered, “you don’t mean--”

“That’s right. I want you to make me cum.”

The thought of Eiko wiggling around inside Daniel in an attempt to pleasure him seemed to please the beast she resided in, because the walls slightly twitched around her.

“No,” she refused.

Daniel was slightly stunned. Although Eiko had openly opposed Daniel using her, the word ‘no’ came out so clear cut it even shocked Eiko - and admittedly boosted her ego a bit. However, her moment of pride was abruptly ended by Daniel’s thunderous voice - still a bit surprised - calling out.

“Maybe it hasn’t yet occurred to you that I own you now,” he sighed, “and after all the awful things you’ve done to me, the least you can do is obey me. Otherwise, there might be consequences.”

Eiko couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of Daniel’s mouth. Who did he think he was? Although she did not like this newfangled attitude of his, she was terrified. However, she felt that as long as he didn’t sense her fear, she just might make it through the rest of the night.

She let out the most hysterical of fake laughs, and taunted, “you sound like some cheesy villain! I’m real scared now because of these ‘consequences.’ You’ve already done your worst, so hit me with your best shot.”

With a smirk on her face, Eiko felt her plan was working - unfortunately, it was not.

“With pleasure,” Daniel affirmed.

With Eiko still stuck in his penis, he lifted himself and did an arrogant saunter into the bathroom. Daniel stood over the open toilet bowl and looked down on Eiko with a devilish smirk.

“What? Plan on dropping me into the toilet?” Eiko taunted.

“Nope. Even worse.” Daniel replied, right before shoving the rest of Eiko into his limp member.

Now, only her hair was visible. Daniel had been holding in fluids since classes let out, as per one of his list items, and he would finally relieve himself. He knew if there was absolutely one thing Eiko hated in this world, it was pee.

The smell of urine grew in intensity as a raging, golden river rushed through the canal, crashing along the walls as it traveled. Eiko already knew to hold her breath, something she’d gotten very used to doing by now, as she frightfully listened to the roaring waters making its way towards her. An intense heat crept up her body as the fluid got closer, until finally, her entire body was engulfed in pee. Her eyes were tight shut, and all she could hear was the urine sloshing around her, sounding as if she had been submerged under a fierce river. Although her breath was being held, that didn’t stop the pee from trying to force its way up her nose, making it difficult to try and not breathe. Eiko underestimated just how long Daniel could keep this up. The golden shower seemed never-ending as drops of it pushed past her lips and into her mouth, while hot piss stung every inch of her body. It was longer than any cum-shot she’d endured from Daniel thus far, and she’d finally lost the ability to hold her breath any longer. Eiko let out a scream under the liquid in an attempt to push back any of it that tried to force its way into her nose and mouth, but it only made things worse. Just as she felt she was losing consciousness, a tight pressure gripped around her.

A wiggling sensation coursed through the inside of Daniel’s penis, and he could tell Eiko was losing the fight. With the hand he was using to aim towards the bowl, he began to squeeze his member and watched as Eiko slid out to her shoulders like a push pop. Still pissing, he watched on in amusement as Eiko struggled for air while part of his stream went into the toilet, and the other part splashed into her face. Tiny and helpless, Eiko veered her head in every direction in an attempt to avoid the pee, gasping in the air heavily polluted with the stench of urine, and occasionally taking in a few drops into her mouth until the powerful stream finally stopped. Daniel waited for a while before shaking off the remaining droplets into the toilet, although that proved to be useless as Eiko’s piss drenched hair continued to drip. He grabbed a fistful of toilet paper and carelessly dried Eiko off the best he could until he saw fit to stop.

Eiko shook her head violently in an attempt to rid her hair of any toilet paper follicles that dare linger. Her face was contorted in repulsion as she forced herself to cough, unsuccessfully trying to get the taste of Daniel’s urine out of her mouth. Soon, she was interrupted by her capture’s voice calling from above.

“Had enough?” Daniel smirked, standing in a power pose with one hand on hip.

Eiko didn’t answer, she just glared back at him with a face that told him she loathes him.

But, too tiny to do anything, that didn’t bother him at all.

“Well, if you’re not going to say anything, I guess I’ll just have to do it again until I get an answer. I have tons of water in my bag--”

“Fine,” Eiko hissed, “I’ll do it.”

Originally thinking nothing could be worse than residing in the giant’s testicles, she’d rather not relive that horrid experience from a few seconds ago. She’d take semen over urination any day. Daniel smiled; he’d won. He strolled back into his bedroom, grabbed the fleshlight and small plastic tube from atop his dresser, then flopped back onto the bed. Eiko was looking up at the ceiling once again and let out an irritated sigh. Frustrated, but with no options left, she started to move her body wildly as best she could in Daniel’s flaccid penis, but barely had any room. She’d only just started and was working up a sweat. At this rate there was no way she would be able to get Daniel to cum, she couldn’t even get him erect. Eiko slowed down, thinking she might as well give up. It wasn’t helping that Daniel’s penis wasn’t secreting enough substance to lather her up, and she knew the only way to get that to happen was to get him aroused.

“I can’t,” she managed to blurt through heavy breathing.

Daniel sat up, propped up his knees, and said, “well you’re not leaving until you do. You seem to squirm around just fine when you’re trapped inside.”

Rage filled the tiny girl, what was she supposed to do now? Then, Eiko realized a method that could help her. Rather than wiggle her entire body all at once, she would get started muscle by muscle. Once she got enough of Daniel’s precum to coat her body, she’d be able to move with more ease until he ejaculated her out - which was when she’d take the opportunity to make another escape. She began carefully moving her fingers as best she could, side to side and up and down, massaging the walls of her prison and trying not to gag as a slimy substance coated her hands. Slight moisture ensued, and now her legs were getting into the mix. Luckily her shoes were taken off earlier, as she managed to wiggle her toes to assist her leg movements. Although the grip around Eiko had loosened slightly, she had to make an immense effort to move, and found herself having to stop every few seconds to catch her breath.

Daniel lowered himself to the mattress, now lying flat on his back once more as the pleasure began to take over. Just as he was starting to think Eiko would never being able to arouse him herself, she surprised him. With how angry she seemed at him, Daniel expected her movements to be that of an untamed boar. Instead, he got a delicate butterfly. His heart raced while Eiko’s soft legs felt like that of a freshly, dry cleaned blanket sliding along the insides of his penis, while her hands were touching him in all the right places. Not to mention her hair, which swayed along with the movements of her body, tickling the tip of his cock. He’d always enjoyed his masturbation technique, but right now he felt himself yearning for more, despite Eiko’s size. The fact that she was small helped create the sensation of Daniel just on the cusp of being teased, but with just the right amount of movement to please him. He couldn’t help himself and, without realizing, started to slowly massage his balls to match Eiko’s slow and sweet touch.

The pulsating of the flesh picked up in speed and the giant’s cock swelled, lifting Eiko higher and signaling to her that her efforts were not wasted. She began to rotate her hips, which helped greatly because now she could see Daniel and the rest of his upper body as his member stood up stiffly, now fully erect. By now, she’d picked up on a rhythm: hips to the right while lifting the left leg and arm, hips to the left while lifting the right leg and arm, all while keeping the toes and fingers wiggling. With the way things were looking, it would only be a matter of time before Daniel finally came. She felt a warm breeze brush past her as Daniel sighed deeply, murmuring the words, “fuck, yes,” under his breath. His hand seemed to move on its own in her direction and, with one hand already fondling his testicles, began twisting very slightly just at the base of his cock. A devious smirk showed on Eiko’s face and she began to move just a tad bit faster, sure that Daniel wouldn’t know what hit him once she made her escape.

“Mm…yes, Eiko…” Daniel whispered feebly, “faster…”

To his surprise, she complied - at least, as much as her tiny body could. There were moments where she’d stop for a few seconds, presumably to catch her breath, then start up again, and Daniel felt it to be the ultimate teaser; He let out a faint whimper of joy. He’d already anticipated Eiko trying to run off once she was free, but for now, he would relish this moment. Daniel bit his lips while only letting a few moans escape every now and then, the tingling sensation working its way down to his bones. His cock throbbed gently, seemingly thrilled at Eiko’s efforts to please it. Suddenly, Daniel realized something that would make this experience even more amazing. He looked over to the fleshlight and small tube he’d grabbed earlier, untouched since Eiko started. He stopped fondling himself, reached for the small tube, then face the rounded tip down above his poor, unsuspecting victim.

Eiko continued to move her body, trying not to be bothered by the precum that rose from the mouth of the monster that held her captive. She didn’t know how much longer she could continue, and for once actually wanted Daniel to cum. Suddenly, out of nowhere--

CLONK

Eiko felt immense pressure against her head as she was shoved down into Daniel’s penis by something. The small object was repeatedly pulled out, then pushed back in, forcing her deeper into a tighter space within Daniel each time it returned to assault the top of her head. She didn’t understand what she had done wrong for this to happen, but she was determined to get out, especially since the strong stank of urine still lingered inside. Eiko began to wiggle around as best she could, attempting to work her way back up to the world outside, but each time the object returned and pushed her down once more.

Daniel could feel Eiko’s soft, tender body squirming inside him, and he was amazed she was seemingly dedicated to finishing the job. He continued to ram the plastic tube into his penis a few more times before laying it at his side. Then, he grabbed the fleshlight and allowed it to slip onto his penis; it seemed to have a mind of its own as it invited his member in with a tight grip. While Daniel aggressively pounded the fleshlight, he could feel Eiko’s body being pulled up from the suction whenever he lifted it, then pushed down from the pressure when he slammed into it. With the fleshlight pleasuring him from the outside, and Eiko massaging him from inside, he let out a cry of excitement, not realizing what he had been missing out on.

The object that Daniel was jamming into Eiko’s prison had finally stopped beating her over the head, but now it was replaced by the feeling of her being sucked up then pushed down repeatedly. She was forcibly moved up and down the canal easily thanks to the precum that lined the walls, and she wondered how Daniel was doing this without even touching her. Suddenly, she felt one large suction yank her poor body upwards and back out to the tip of Daniel’s penis, again stuck to her shoulders; the two were panting heavily. Eiko looked around, and realized what happened when she noticed a small plastic tube and fleshlight by Daniel’s side.

“Keep going…” he softly demanded.

“Excuse m--”

Do it.”

She looked down at the items he’d used, apprehensive in case he’d use them on her again. It was obvious Daniel was getting irritated by her lack of movement, so she continued to move again. Moans filled the air once more while Eiko moved around, and she tried to keep her thoughts focused on the goal. No more than a minute had passed when Eiko was once again shoved back into Daniel’s penis with the end of the plastic tube. After a few more plunges, she could feel her body sucked back up and forced down by the pressure of the fleshlight.

Daniel repeatedly did this at random moments, each time catching Eiko by surprise. Whenever she reemerged, he would demand she kept going like nothing happened. He found his toes curling from the great pleasure he felt in sporadically mixing Eiko’s soft and delicate touch with his sharp and aggressive movements.

Eiko could feel Daniel’s grip on her tighten, and she knew an orgasm was coming. She couldn’t stand the seemingly endless cycle of being forced to pleasure him, then randomly plunged down into the pit of his penis until she was sucked back up again. She moved eagerly, trying to keep the same rhythm as before, but it was hard to keep up with the intense demand of Daniel’s rising sex drive. Her world was met with darkness once more as Daniel shoved her inside his cock, then she felt him using the fleshlight again. However, this time she could feel him pounding into it much more intensely and much longer than he’d been earlier. With temperatures rising, Eiko could feel the cum churning below her as it prepared to make its way up. His moans began to rise in volume, then--

POP

Daniel flung the fleshlight off and its mouth released a loud popping sound. He screamed out as the cum from the pit of his balls shot its way up, carrying Eiko with it. His cock was like a geyser erupting with sperm. Eiko, now covered in a thick, sticky batter, soon followed and was shot into the air by the immense pressure. She plopped onto Daniel’s stomach, which was rapidly moving up and down as he panted from such an extremely new and jaw-dropping sensation. Both dazed and confused, Eiko slid off the belly of the beast and sprang into action - or at least she tried to. Unable to make heads or tales of which direction she was heading; she dizzily ran around trying to find the edge of the bed only to end up running around in circles. Daniel took a deep breath as the last bit of cum finished spewing from his cock, then he looked over to Eiko, who was running around in every direction like a blind rat.

He scooped her up, lifted his knees, then grinned and asked, “Ready for another round?”

Eiko shook her head, trying to get rid of that dizzy feeling she had, then looked up at Daniel with disbelief - how could he possibly want more? This time, rather than shoving her back into his cock as she expected, he lowered her onto the bed and between his legs. Up ahead sat Daniel’s ass cheeks, spread wide, and she knew something vile was about to happen. Eiko tried to run away, but his hand continued to usher her forward towards the pulsating hole that was eager to gobble her up; the stench of feces grew stronger. Now the side of her face was pressed up against his anus while his index finger slowly put more and more pressure on her head - his anus had now engulfed half her face as she struggled. But before things could go any further--

Bang, bang, bang!

Daniel’s eyes nearly popped from his head at the sound of someone banging on his door. By the sound of their fist nearly punching a hole through to the room, it wasn’t hard to tell that whoever it was wanted to get in and get in now.

“Open up, ‘Daniel,’” a rough, female voice called out from the other side of the door.

The banging continued until he heard another male student just across the hall yell out, “would you shut up out there!?”

Daniel waited, thinking that would cause the banging to stop. However, that same student proceeded to scream in agony while the female voice from earlier yelled, “tell me to shut up again,” then a door slam echoed through the hallway.

“Knock, knock,” another female voice called out happily, this time more pleasant than the first one.

However, Daniel didn’t care how nice the voice sounded, he was still quivering from the sound of the male student screaming in pain and felt there might have been an angry swarm of girls outside his dorm.

“Maybe he’s not here?” the more cheerful voiced girl spoke.

Now that the voices were much clearer, Eiko began to silently rejoice as she recognized who the two girls on the other side of the door were.

“Nah, he’s definitely here. I know the stench of furious masturbation anywhere,” the more harshly voiced girl sniffed, “and that’s it.”

The banging started back up, along with the harsher voice yelling, “if you don’t open this door, I’ll use my friend to ram it open!”

“Don’t worry,” the cheerful voice added, “she’s just kidd--”

BANG

The sound of the cheerful voiced girl being thrown into the door was heard throughout the room.

“Ow…I’m fine!” the girl giggled.

“You better let em’ in, Danny,” Eiko, who’d been firmly gripped in Daniel’s sweaty palms the whole time, mockingly called out.

Daniel looked at her, then fearfully back at the door that was being assaulted and asked, “did you have anything to do with this!?”

Eiko just rolled her eyes playfully and answered with a, “maybe.”

He thought back in realization to the phone he chucked into the trash bin; there was no escaping this.

“Busting down your door,” the harsher voice yelled, “in 5…4…”

As she counted down, Daniel scattered around the room to put Eiko back in her jar. He fumbled with the lid as the girl got closer to one, then--

BANG

The cheerful girl was thrown into the door once more, then a second time. Lid tightened, Daniel chucked the jar back onto the bookcase and ran over to the door. Before the girl had another chance to slam into the door, he cracked it open and revealed two attractive girls who looked the complete opposite of each other.

“H…hey, um…can I help you two?” Daniel struggled to form words as he spoke through the crack, small enough so that they couldn’t see his naked body, but just wide enough for them to see half his face.

“So, ‘Daniel,’” the shorter, brunette female answered, “got any jars?”

Daniel’s heart sunk in terror; he was about to be busted.

“Dani, how rude. Hi, I’m Jane,” the strawberry blond girl next to her answered, obviously the source of the cheerful voice, “and this is my friend Danielle.”

“Enough with the introductions,” Danielle interrupted, “look, this ditz has been racking my brain all day about jars and ‘someone named Daniel, not Danielle.’”

“Yep! And our friend, Eiko, said you had a jar,” Jane fixed her hair up as she spoke, “can you believe it? I completely forgot she had a friend named ‘Daniel’ until just now! I mean, hello silly!”

Beads of sweat ran down Daniel’s forehead while the girl named Jane seemed to drone on, he had no idea what to do in this situation. Just then, Jane was pushed out of the way mid-sentence and Danielle’s face blocked more of the view while she lightly pushed up against the door.

“Just open up already and let us in.”

“Uh, I can’t…”

“Why not?” Danielle questioned with a shit-eating grin on her face, “furiously masturbating?”

“What, no, I--”

“Just be honest dude, we all do it.”

Daniel sighed as he caved, “fine, but you still can’t come in. I’m not dressed.”

“Oh please, like it’s nothing we haven’t seen before.”

With that, Danielle - who was freakishly strong for her height - pushed opened the door and nearly knocked Daniel to the floor.

“Now go find that stupid jar you’ve been nagging me about,” she called out to Jane, who trotted along into the room and closed the door behind her.

While Jane looked around, her friend’s eyes appraised Daniel’s naked body a bit before she nonchalantly said, “meh.”

“Oh yeah, she said the top bookshelf,” Jane realized.

“No, wait!” Daniel screamed out as he whipped around, but it was too late.

In Jane’s hands, she held a glass jar while she blurted out, “Eiko!? You’re so little and cute!”

The tiny human she was looking at was indeed Eiko, who was pressed up against the glass thanking her savior. Danielle walked over to Jane, initially not believing her until she looked at the jar for herself. Jane took the top off, reached inside, then lovingly pulled out her tiny friend - the unforeseen stench hit her nose and caused her face to scrunch up.

“Yuck! Why do you smell like that and…ew, you’re covered in gunk,” Jane gagged, but was making sure not to drop Eiko.

Danielle leaned in for a whiff and, with a dry expression, said, “you’re right, she does smell pretty bad - like expired milk and piss.”

The two girls, in unison, slowly looked over to Daniel - he’d been frightfully backing himself against his desk and was hiding his member behind his hands in embarrassment as the two connected the dots.

“You sick freak!” Danielle yelled, almost like a war cry, and bolted for Daniel.

She began punching him in the stomach, yet again with such unexpected strength.

“Wait, ow! I - ah! I can explain,” Daniel, with the shrink gun now in hand, tried to say that he was conducting an experiment, but Danielle wasn’t having it.

She continued to jab at him, nearly digging her knuckles into his gut. Jane and Eiko cheered her on as they watched by the bookcase, Daniel now on the floor. Towering over him was Danielle, who, with one of her spiked heels raised, was about to shatter his testicles. Her other foot was sitting between his legs trying to make sure he couldn’t close them.

“No, please!” Daniel begged, but that wouldn’t save him now.

The menacing foot that had been hovering over his balls started to come down, ready to enact its final blow. Daniel, in a blind panic, pulled the trigger of his shrink gun and blasted his assaulter with it. A heavy silence enveloped the room as everyone looked on in the spot that Danielle once stood - she was gone. Well, she was still there, just shrunken down to Eiko’s level.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to do that,” Daniel claimed, and he truly meant it.

Danielle’s height didn’t appear to stop her, because she was now at the giant’s inner thigh trying to bite him.

“Get Danielle!” Eiko shouted, and Jane went and scooped their friend up.

“What did you do!?” Jane shrieked at Daniel, who was worryingly looking at the device in his hand.

“It…it was an accident! I wasn’t trying to--”

“I don’t care! Do whatever you just did and turn my friends back!”

Daniel couldn’t imagine what all three girls would do to him together, and at their normal sizes. He could see the fire in Jane’s eyes, and she was no longer as cheerful as she appeared, nor was he sure what she was capable of. Danielle only gave him a small taste of what she could do, and he knew Eiko had a lot of pent up revenge she was just dying to enact upon him.

“How about I don’t, and we just keep this between us?” Daniel laughed nervously; he knew there was no way Jane would agree to that.

She rolled her eyes and started for the door, but not before saying, “I’m telling.”

Mind overtaken with fear, Daniel knew he couldn’t let her tell anyone. He looked at the shrink gun in his hand, then at Jane.

“Sorry!” he yelled with his eyes shut tightly, pulling the trigger.

Jane froze in place, not sure what that strange feeling was, and soon she was as small as Eiko and Danielle.

“Oh God,” Daniel uttered looking over at the three small girls across the room, unsure what to do next.

After all, Eiko was the only one who was supposed to be involved.

“Great thinking miss I’m-telling,” Danielle punched Jane in the arm, offensively mimicking her cheerful voice, “who exactly were you going to ‘tell?’ Your mommy?”

“I was just trying to get him to turn you two back.”

“Because that worked so well, didn’t it?”

“At least I wasn’t the first one to be shrunk, unlike you.”

“You’re still shrunken!”

The two continued to bicker, but Eiko just stood there looking at them. She replayed the scenario of her near rescue over in her head and thought of several different directions this situation could have gone in - any one of them but this one. She looked across the room and accidentally made eye contact with Daniel - who was still laying on the floor a little shocked - and could see the wheels turning as his expression began to change.

“Run,” she said, backing away.

“What?” Jane asked.

Danielle looked at Eiko, then followed her eyes to Daniel, who now had a menacing grin on his face and was rising to his feet.

“She said ‘run!” Danielle repeated, and the three girls bolted off, scattering like ants in separate directions.

With his dick flopping in the wind, Daniel’s enthusiastic footsteps crashed behind the frightened girls. He realized that it didn’t matter if Danielle or Jane escaped, they couldn’t do anything in their current state and there was no way he’d let them reach the shrink gun. Although he stomped in the direction of the girls, it was clear his targets were set for Eiko. Unfortunately, the girls’ legs were way too short to outrun the giant, making any attempts to beat him to the door pointless - except in Eiko’s case, who had a running start before her friends. She’d managed to slip underneath the door frame without Daniel noticing.

“Guys, can you believe it!? We made it out!” Eiko cheered, standing on the long, burgundy carpet that decorated the floor of the boys’ dormitory halls.

It felt good to finally be standing outside of the room she’d been trapped in for so long. But, after a while of no response, she realized that her friends were still inside the room running for their lives. Daniel was gaining on Danielle, who’s dark hair made him think it was Eiko, and he scooped her up into the mason jar that still had lubricant on the side.

“Gotcha! Wait, what?” He blurted in disbelief; it was not Eiko.

With her ear to the door, Eiko could hear Daniel stomping around the room while Jane let out bloodcurdling screams in her fumble to get away. Although Daniel wasn’t interested, he figured he might as well grab Jane and dumped her into the jar. Daniel continued to stamper around the room in his search for the one he wanted but couldn’t find. Several minutes passed and his footsteps eventually stopped after he placed his two new prisoners in the bookcase, near the edge of the top shelf.

“Guys?” Eiko whispered, peaking under the door - neither her friends nor Daniel in sight.

She assumed he must have gone into the bathroom to look for her there. Eiko knew she had to go back for her friends, especially after witnessing just how cruel Daniel could be. While the idea of being stuck tiny forever bothered Eiko, she’d never forgive herself for allowing her friends to be subjected to the same torture she’d endured. With her gone, who knows just what Daniel would do to them. Eiko crept back into the room on all fours, then stood up when she felt it was safe. She could see Jane and Danielle, who also saw her, waving their arms at her from the bookcase. She couldn’t exactly make out the words they were saying, but it looked like they were chanting something along the lines of, ‘go, go, go Eiko!’ She looked up at them, smiled, then began to march her way over.

“No! No! No, Eiko!” The two girls screamed in Eiko’s direction, trying to get her to turn back as Daniel was sitting with both feet up on the bed, waiting for her to return.

Her friends were being used as bait and it was working. Their warning attempts were useless, Eiko was simply too far away to hear them.

“Wait a minute…” she stopped.

Eiko turned around and bolted over into the door’s direction.

“She heard us!” Jane cheered.

Or at least, that’s what she thought. Instead, Eiko realized she’d walked pass her socks and shoes Daniel had tossed aside earlier - they were by his nightstand. If she wanted any chance of making that treacherous climb up the bookcase, footwear was needed. After putting the shoes on, Eiko pivoted and continued onward to save Jane and Danielle.

“No, what are you doing!?” Danielle shouted.

Eiko got a little bit closer to the bookcase and squinted when she got a clearer view of her friends’ worried expressions - something was wrong. She listened closely to the distant squeals of her friends, trying to see what they were saying to her.

“Turn…back?” she managed to make out, “that can’t be right.”

Eiko shrugged it off as them joking because she couldn’t understand why’d they want her to leave them. Just as she climbed onto the base shelf of the bookcase, she heard two enormous footsteps crashing onto the ground behind her. Eiko, frozen in fear, began to turn around slowly. She looked up and there stood Daniel, in all his naked glory, towering above her. She tried to squeeze herself in between the books, but they were too tightly packed together.

“Welcome back,” he sneered, then lifted her by her shirt collar.

Eiko thought Daniel would leave her with her friends. Instead, he twisted the lid on and made his way back over to the bed. It was painfully obvious that without Eiko, Danielle and Jane were a dysfunctional team, and he didn’t want to allow the girls a chance to plan an escape. He turned the lamp on his nightstand off, darkness encompassing the entire room. Although it was dark, Eiko knew that Daniel had placed her under the sheets, and could feel him holding her down while climbing onto the bed. Suddenly, she felt a substantial amount of weight pushing down on her. It was Daniel, with his warm, throbbing cock resting on top of her. She could hear his breathing calm while he began to fall asleep.