- Text Size +

Just after I woke up on Saturday morning, I saw that I had yet another (presumably frantic) call from Luke from the night before. I just rolled my eyes. I for one had thought it was incredibly hot to have a large town, one that contained one of my guy friends, living on the inside slope of one of my tits. It is still hot, but only in abstract sort of way. And it wasn’t a solution-less problem; I’d just overdone it with my shrinkray and would have to tone it down next time. If it wasn’t for Luke in that town, I’d probably have just turned off the forcefield and pushed my tits together, crushing it. But instead I had somebody to toy with when I got bored or horny. Of course now they were asking for things, and although it would be of little effort for me, I hadn’t intended for these obligations when I’d first shrunk the town. It’s not like Luke or any of those tiny men could have sex with me. What was I getting out of them?

Yawning, I walked over to the bathroom and undid my bra. I looked at myself in the mirror, my brown hair was a mess from a night of rough sleep (I’d been out at the bar the night before). My big tits bounced as I removed the bra and they became unbound. I was proud of my girls, and I’d been tickled pink that I’d caught Luke, even when he’d been dating my friend, gawking at them. They weren’t huge, merely above average, but I was an athlete, and had a flat stomach and narrow waist, making them look huge. As I stepped onto the shower and lathered my tits with soap, I thought of the overpowering smell the soap would have on the tiny inhabitants. My power over them turned me on. I’d have to call Luke once I got out of the shower.

With regards to Luke, he was not unattractive, but certainly not my type. He was a little on the nerdy side of things. His girlfriend, Brenda, had turned out to be a real bitch, and I’d felt bad for him. She pretended to be this sweet-natured girl but, was boy-crazy. I’d fallen out with her because she’d been real catty towards me and had wanted to make her jealous by always being seen with her ex-boyfriend. It was almost certain that Luke wanted to fuck me, and I’d lured him on the trip to South America so I could shrink him. As far as I saw it, it was probably a fantasy of his to live between my tits.

Still topless, I held the phone out a few feet from me and dialed Luke’s number as a skype call. When he answered, I was surprised to see that he was not in our hotel room, but in what looked like the bedroom of a well-furnished Spanish villa. And he was in bed with a girl. Momentarily, I felt a tinge of jealousy that Luke had scored a girl like this- one that even if her obviously hungover state looked prettier than me. But the feeling passed. I knew that I had all the power here. Luke hadn’t spoken, and I could see his eyes were looking at the screen and focusing on my tits. To him, it was like an aerial view! His fear and awe were sort of whimsical. But he was also scared, of course, and I decided to lighten the mood and tease him about the girl. I was delighted to see that she worshipped me and thought that I might’ve been getting my effort’s worth out of shrinking their town anyway. Of course, Luke had said the town was running low and resources, and it fit perfectly with my future plans of shrinking a grocery store and placing it within the boundaries of their town. How to do it without getting caught was going to be another matter. I had also promised Luke some guns so that he could manage the distribution of the food, but I knew daddy’s connections could help me get some. But today I was going to bum around my apartment topless, giving the little mites some well deserved light, although I would not never let them know of my merciful impulse.

When evening came, and it was going to be dark anyway, I decided to make my move. I drove out to the local shopping center. I had this specific megastore Walmart in mind not only because its vast supply of food would make it so the specks wouldn’t bother me for a while, but also because of someone who I knew was inside (she worked there regularly at this shift). Someone who both I and Luke had wanted to get back at. It was Brenda. I thought that bitch would be humiliated when she’s teleported to some strange place and is soon met with the boyfriend that she had cheated on being a local warlord. He’d also tell her that she was a microscopic speck on her old frenemy. Beyond that, I had even more plans for her. But step 1 would be shrinking the Walmart. I drove to the back of the parking lot, but stopped looking up an aisle towards the store. I knew that what I was about to do would cause havoc and panic and I needed to not be near it to not be suspected and to escape quickly. After entering the shrink ray location and forcefield settings, I rolled down my Mercedes’ passenger window so it was a crack and fired the shrink ray up the empty parking aisle. The Walmart “disappeared” to the shock and surprise of the people in the parking lot. Quickly, I drove away and left the parking lot, imagining the shock and fear of the microbe people, including Brenda, now living on my tit.