- Text Size +
Tanya tapped her fingers impatiently on the arm of her couch. She wanted a cute idea of a present for Anna, her friend and sister-in-law to be. She’d introduced the pair, after all. She had been an earnest girl and wanted to impress the woman she had known as the ‘cool older girl’ from her early adolescence. It was getting late; she’d have to sleep on the idea. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head, feeling her generous tits press firmly against her bra. She grinned. Her simple movement had such tremendous consequences for her tiny slaves. Then, it hit her. She’d love it. Her brother, and Anna, the up and coming 30 under 30 types would surely keep a showy home. What better, than a “model” city, the fact that multiple millions of people residing there were living, breathing people with families, be a secret between the girls? She wanted it to be flashy. Not just a few randos. No, it needed to be a full city, complete with millions of inhabitants. The logistics would have to be worked out. ……
Captain Smith shook his head. He was old school, and these additives that had taken off with cars were nonsense. But the boss’ daughter had ordered that they were to use this in their flight to maybe prolong the life of her favorite pleasure jet. He glanced over as the golf cart containing Tanya rolled up. He briefly gave her a once-over and sighed. It was a shame. She’d grown to be quite beautiful, and the formerly earnest and awkward girl had gradually grown in confidence- an aloof member of the elite psychopath class. Little did he know how far her lust for power would go. The trip from Yugoslavian beach town back to the states would take them overnight, and captain smith discreetly popped a caffeine pill. Tanya walked by him with a strange smile.…..Tanya settled into her reclining chair on the plane. She checked her phone and smirked. Just as she expected. The Russians were being blamed for doing something to the Croatian city of 100,000 people. The American President, for once, was urging caution. She looked over at a little glass vase. She tapped it, ratting the inhabitants, relishing their fear. “You little guys are causing quite a stir in the world”. She quickly realized they had a language barrier- those primitives only spoke one language usually. She playfully and perhaps even flirtatiously just stuck her tongue out at them. 
…. 
John looked over at his cousin, the bride, whispering giddily with the groom’s sister. He decided to move in for the kill. He walked over to them. He was quite a good looking man. Without saying anything, they both glanced over at him and kept whispering. The groom’s sister smiled at him, and his cousin gave her a nudge. She stood up too quickly and nearly fell. She was quite tipsy. “I’m Tanya”. She leaned in to whisper to him. “How do you feel about… titty fucking?”. She was so forward. But then she ignored him for a second and whipped out her phone. 
“Lukey, you need to remember you’re a mite and not a man. But hey- you’ll get to see a fine specimen of a man. And Camilla will like it, I’m sure”. 
……