- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's not a super long chapter, but i had to introduce this, so there you have it.

By the way, i edited a bit the second chapter, i felt like i had to add a couple of lines here and there.

------

"I'M SO BOOOOOOORED" pouted Nakiri Alice, sprawled over a chair in her classroom and looking at the ceiling.

It was a strange sight, a girl of an almost ethereal beauty, with alabaster skin, white hair and red eyes, lazing around in an empty classroom.

Erina's cousin usually had her trusted Ryo Kurokiba at her side for times like these, usually having several cooking matches in a row with him to pass the time, but he apparently was busy for some business at his hometown in Denmark.

A true tragedy for the spoiled Alice, as she had nobody to play with. 
For the moment at least.

 

Suddenly, none other than the Second Seat of the Elite Ten suddenly barged into the classroom, blasting the door open and shouting "Alice-chaaan are you here?".
Alice jolted and took notice of the sudden appearence "JEEZ... Oh it's just you, Rindo-senpai, you could have knocked first...".

"I see you have got nothing better to do, so come with me!" exclaimed Rindo, basically jumping on the first-year and grabbing her expertly by the collar, probably used to dragging unwilling people.
"Let me goooooo" groaned Alice, uselessly struggling while being basically dragged by the rambunctious third-year out of the room.

"Just trust me, you're going to enjoy it!" assured smiling Rindo; "Somehow i'm even more worried now" grumbled Alice.

 

------

 

Alice sighed, now in the same kitchen where just a few minutes before Erina and Hisako had been in "so, what have you brought me here for?".

The redhead smiled, showing her unusually sharp teeth "I think you should see for yourself. Let's call it an agreement." she said "Let's suppose you find an extremely rare species of fish, so rare that you have found just a couple so far, but that is so high-quality that it could change the way you cook it forever, what would you do?
Would you cook it right away or wait for them to breed and reproduce?"

"I would just clone them of course!" Alice answered, almost offended that she was asked such an easy question "Is the fish you're talking about in that plastic box?" she said, pointing to a rather large container.

The Second Seat smiled "That's exactly what i wanted to hear. Well, no, it's not really fish, that was just a metaphor" she said, walking to said container, waving to Alice to do the same.
"What is it then?" Asked Alice, getting more and more curious, like a little kid.
"I'll show you if you promise to never say a word to anyone about it" the redhead said "Yeah, yeah, sure now show me!" answered the white haired girl, her red eyes beaming from the excitement.

Having gained her attention, Kobayashi Rindo slowly opened the box to show its tiny inhabitants to the other girl.
The expression on Alice's face changed from excitemen to surprise "Oh... Are they little people? How did you shrink them? Tell me!" but then realized something and started looking confused "Wait... are you telling me this is the fish? You know that most people don't eat human meat right? You tried eating some? I mean, i know you're weird, but that's entirely a whole another level of weird".

"Don't worry i didn't shrink anybody, they aren't even humans, biologically. They just look like us, i found them in the Amazon forest and nobody has ever documented something like this" assured Rindo, wondering if she had rushed things too much.

The confusion was blown away from Alice's face "Oh! Then it's fine! Can i try some?" she asked, excited like before. The sudden change took Rindo by surprise, who nodded, trying to read into it. Apparently, Alice's specialization on molecular cooking made her rational as a scientist.

The silver-haired girl carefully grabbed 4 tinies (a young kid, two women and a man) inside the box and set them on her right hand, keeping them at eye level.
"Oooh they look so much like us! It's incredible! Well, too bad for you, down the hatch you go!" she snickered, bringing her hand near to her face, while its terrified passengers tried to run away from the giant pale visage, but her thin fingers looked too unstable to climb.

When her wrist finally met her chin, she smiled and started to slowly tilt her hand and head backwards. As the 4 tinies realized what she was up to, they quickly bolted to a run to search for a handhold on the giant palm, trying to hold on the increasingly steep skin.

The young kid was just about to grab the hem of skin between two fingers but slipped on a tiny drop of sweat, so he started tumbling towards the pale lips, that readily opened up to reveal a gigantic wet and dark cavern. The tiny zoomed past the teeth, somehow bounced onto the tongue and immediately fell screaming down the abyss that was Alice's throat.

"Oh my, you surely were eager to get in my stomach, i didn't even get to know how you tasted! You didn't even let me chew or swallow that you were already gone!" she exclaimed, surprised "The next ones won't be so lucky".

The next ones to give in to gravity were the two women, who inevitably fell in her mouth as well. Alice closed her lips, sucking on the tinies and savoring the taste "Mmmmm this really is something else, Rindo-senpai! I get now why you were so pushy all of a sudden! They really are delicious!" she said with her eyes closed, delighted by the stuggles of the terrified women, that were suddenly put to a stop when she started chewing.

The man, who was able to find a relatively secure handhold on her middle finger, as he heard the screams be abruptly replaced by the wet sounds of the giant teeth making mincemeat out of the women, made the mistake to look below him towards the face he was basically dangling over.

As Alice swallowed what little remained of the two tinies, she parted her lips again to let him in as well.
Where before there was a pristine mouth, with a glistening tongue, pearly white, perfect teeth and a dark tunnel where her throat was, now there was the most horrible scenery he had ever seen.

The teeth were splattered with blood, her saliva wasn't clear anymore but had become somewhat red, and in the back he could see a severed arm that had seemingly stuck to the molars. Seeing this slaughter he started wailing, crying and begging for his life in his native language.

When Alice noticed that he wasn't letting go, she said "alright, have at it your way", and bit him down at his midriff. He was cleanly sliced in two pieces, which were promptly slurped and swallowed as well.

----

Meanwhile, in her stomach, the kid felt dizzy. He hit his head quite hard while falling, and the rarefied air didn't let him think straight.

He wondered why he was floating in this pool in the dark. He couldn't see well, but the water seemed somewhat red, and his nose stung so much that he couldn't smell anything. "Mama.. Papa... Where are you? I'm scared" he whimpered, while trying to stay afloat. Suddenly, two things impacted with the water a couple of steps ahead. He managed to swim there, hoping to find someone come to save him.

But what he found was a bisected body, staring with his lifeless eyes at him

---

"My, the little guy has started making a fuss down there, it kinda tickles!" exclaimed Alice, caressing her tummy.

"Enjoy him as long as he lasts. So, do we have a deal? I give you all the remaining samples to be cloned so we can both have a limitless supply?" Rindo asked.
"Sure, it shouldn't be a problem since they're so small, it won't even be that expensive. Just give me a week and i'll probably have the first prototypes ready" answered Alice.

"Perfect! I knew i could count on you! See you un a week then!" Said Rindo, and started walking towards the door, but made only two steps before stopping.
Then she got back, grabbed a handful of tinies and stuffed them in her pockets "I need them to... ehm... experiment! Yes! Goodbye again!" She explained, blushing a little, and storming off.

Alice giggled, thinking that even that senpai could be cute sometimes. Then she looked at the terrified sea of tinies in the box, and smiled. 
"I think we all have something to do at the lab, don't we? I'm afraid taking samples of dna from teeny tiny people from you will be quite tricky, but i know what to do with the ones who don't make it... " she said, licking her lips "Perhaps Mother could lend me a hand..."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next up is Erina again! I'll definitely include the content of the other tags, so look forward to it!