- Text Size +

Thin strands of light entered through the windows in the Nakiri mansion, and eventually they managed to wake the sleeping Erina up.

She weakly blinked, and groggily raised herself to sit on her bed, rubbing her eye sockets. Her vision still foggy, she opened her mouth in a cute yawn, trying to get herself to wake up properly.
When she eventually managed to focus a bit, the first thing she noticed was the white bucket, with the lid open, resting on its side.

Erina blinked a couple of times, wondering why the hell there was an empty bucket on her nightstand, before suddenly realising "The tinies!" she exclaimed.

She jumped off the bed, scanning the floor, cursing herself for being so naive, and preparing herself for the pain of gathering them all up again, but she suddenly stopped.

She already found them. Erina was just going to put on her slippers, but she couldn't because her slippers were, in fact, full of tinies.

 

This was certainly unexpected. Was that the best place to hide that they could think of? Impossible, they basically had all night to roam around the house and even with their agonizingly modest speed, they could have gone anywhere.
Could it be possible that they were... hungry? The hunger was so unbearable that they decided to eat the grime and dead skin of her feet that remained stuck in her old slippers?

She leant forward, to get a better view of the group, feeling a bit sorry for them.
What they were doing wasn't really eating, she noticed. More like kissing, and licking the interior of the slipper, almost in... reverence?
Erina was just dumbfounded: what could they possibly be doing?
Just the day before, she was devouring them by the dozen, and now they were worshiping her? They had recognised her as a goddess? While alien and unacceptable, the thought wasn't entirely unpleasant for the high-school girl

But that theory wasn't true either. After all, most of them didn't even spare a glance for her, still intent in feverishly lapping at the fragrant insides of the slipper.

 

Some however, finally took notice of the stupified giant girl, stopped whatever they were doing and slowly walked up to her, dragging their feet, looking dazed and almost in trance.
Seeing those tiny little things approaching her feet looking like zombies, Erina started to freak out a little: "W-What are you doing? Stay away! Don't get closer, or i'll step on you!" she threatened, hovering her naked foot over the group, which seemed unfazed.

"I'm serious, i'm going to squish you with my foot if you don't stop right now!!" she continued, worried and increasingly scared, walking backwards. The little horde didn't show sign of stopping.

Erina felt anger boiling inside of her: "That's it, you brought this upon yourselves!" she exclaimed, before placing her bare foot on the zone that seemed denser than the rest.

The tinies barely had time to look up to see the enormous pale sole hovering on their heads, covering most of their sight, before it slammed on top of them. They were utterly obliterated, their frail bodies no match for the gigantic slender foot, as their bones were grinded to dust and their organs exploded.

 

"There!" Erina exclaimed, slowly raising her foot, a bit emboldened by the notion that they still were powerless against her. She felt their liquefied bodies still stuck to her sole, their remains barely recognisable on the wooden floor.

At this point, the forerunners of the group had almost reached her other foot, and knowining that they couldn't possibly harm her, she let them, curious about what they were going to do.

 

The first to touch Erina's slender toes was a young man in his twenties, and immediately got in between the big and the second toe, and started to lick the flesh in between them, causing Erina to wince a little bit. 

When the rest of the group eventually started to kiss and lick the rest of her feet, she sat down on the bed, blushing. This sensation... she could certainly get used to it.
Hell, she was already addicted to the feeling of dozens of tiny pecks and licks on her toes! It was almost as good as eating them!

 

But she felt she wanted to experiment a little bit more.

Erina slightly raised the ball of her right foot, the one that had already taken the lives of other tinies just a few moments before.

In just a couple of seconds, some of the tinies crawled under her soles, in order to reach the fragrant and soft flesh beneath. When they resumed licking and kissing, Erina flinched again, almost suppressing a moan of pleasure. This was getting better and better!

She just stayed there for a few minutes, relaxing and enjoying the sensation of having dozens of tiny foot slaves under her, until she remembered what she had to do today.

Then, she did something that surprised even herself: she started to lower the foot back to the floor, pinning the tinies that had previously crawled under there.

With a soft moan, she slowly increased the pressure until she felt them pop under her titanic weight, one after the other, until they all became red stains on her pale elegant sole.

She slowly grabbed her foot, admiring her... footwork and the remains of the tiny people that remained stuck. Then she grabbed a random tiny, incidentally the same that had reached her toes first, and raised him to eye-level, as he was too dazed to notice.

"You have served me well this morning. I'm expecting to receive this treatment from today onward. For today i guess it's enough, but now it's time for breakfast" She solemny said, then closed her eyes and threw the poor soul in her gigantic mouth.

When he collided with her tongue, her eyes shot open: it tasted far better than yesterday!
Erina shwished him around her mouth for a bit more, then swallowed him whole.
No mistake, his taste had far improved, she thought, licking her lips.

What if he was just tastier than the others? To test that theory, she quickly grabbed a dozen of people in her hand, and made them tumble and fall in her wet mouth.

In the dark cavern some were chewed alive under her pearly white molars, while the others got roughly handled by the enormous glistening tongue, until they all fell down her throat when she decided to gulp down the bloody mass of people and body parts.

No doubt. They got far tastier than the day before.

 

Erina immediatly started to get ready for the day, ideas flying in her brilliant mind, and before she could notice it she had already packed up her stuff, gathered the tinies from the slippers and other shoes in her room and was ready to put on her shoes.

She had an idea. Grinning, she grabbed a handful of people, and sprinkled them into her flats. "You were so good that i think i'm going to need an encore, so get licking down there..." she said as he put them on.

Most of them had safely gathered in safe areas, like under her soft arch and between her slender toes, but some didn't make it and slipped under her heels and the balls of her feet. When she started to put weight on them, she felt their weak bodies give in and pop under her enormous feet.

Smiling at the feeling of tiny tongues lapping at her feet, and of the wet corpses stuck to her soles, she started to walk, to meet Hisako.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry i'm late :(