- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't expect to add another chapter today, i just had an idea that seemed promising and suddenly wanted to try it out.

As Erina proceeded to her destination, she would seem just a normall high school beauty going to school: humming a soft tone, walking slowly and in a composed manner, seldomly adjusting the hair at the side of her face, which flowed like a golden cascade that glittered in the sun. 
She was a view to behold, and the few students that were lucky enough to get a glimpse of her were stunned as always.

What no one could know however, was the scene of carnage that was currently happening inside her blue leather flats.

 

Usually, she would have her butler drive her to school but just for today, she felt like it would have been a waste not to enjoy the good weather, or at least that's what she said to the driver.

In truth, she simply was enjoying too much the sensation of the tiny little people beneath her doing their absolute best to please her feet, uncaring of their fate.

 

A good dozen had been liquefied under her weight as she had put on the flats, but more than enough were still alive, servicing her toes and soles. Occasionally, she would feel one of the unfortunate souls slip under her heel, or the ball of her foot, and then turn wet, to which she would lightly giggle.

 

"Come on, you can surely do better than that! I'm absolutely cheering for you, trust me! *Giggle* You only need to stay away from my big mean toes and soles and you'll be fine, even a baby could do it! Not that you even have anywhere to hide... " She whispered, basically talking to herself.

"You should take the example from the tiny under my arch in my rhight flat, he was able to survive for so long despite being in such a dangerous position, i'm impressed!" Unfortunately for him, just as she finished the sentence, as Erina rose her heel to initiate the next step he lost the grip on her skin due to the sweat building up in the shoe, so he was catapulted forward. The next moment, he found himself exactly at the center of the ball of her foot. There was no excaping from the titanic pressure his body was about to endure, so he closed his eyes and hoped that the goddess about to take his life would accept his soul as an offering.

*SQUELCH*
His body instantly gave in and was flattened under the unthinkable weight of the high school girl.

"... Oh well, nevermind. Well, do your best trying to survive! Don't stop licking though *Giggle*" Erina murmured, amused.

 

 

 

Hisako had come to meet her halfway, so in a few minutes they were already side by side, walking towards school.

"Hisako, are you ready for experimenting more about the new ingredient? I actually discovered something about them at home, do you want to..." Erina asked, excited and looking forward to continue the activities of the day before, but was politely interrupted by her secretary.

"I'm sorry, Erina-sama, about that, Senzaemon-dono has issued a command to you in particular, he wants you to judge some dishes made by the most promising students of the middle-school section. I'm afraid we just can't cancel this one..." she said, mortified.

Erina was definitely disappointed, but shrugged, saying "Well, work is work i suppose. Let's start as soon as possible so that we can do our stuff later", and picked up her pace, while Hisako walked behind her.

 

 

 

 

Erina however first made a stop to the changing rooms, and locked the door behind her.

She had sent Hisako forward with an excuse, because she still wanted to surprise her friend with the new discovery and right now wasn't the right moment, so she had to dispose of the "evidence".

She sat down on one of the benches, crossed her pale left leg onto the other, and slowly removed the flat.

The scenery inside was... redder than what she had expected. The continuous motion had ground most of the dead tinies to basically mincemeat, with some occasional red splotches here and there. The rest was coated with a thin and shiny coat of sweat.
It certainly wasn't the most pleasant ride for them, she thought, smiling. 

There were still survivors, about a third of the initial number. Yes, it was satisfactory.

Erina slowly placed her shoe on the bench beside her, with most of its tiny inhabitants still inside, and then observed her naked and soft foot.

It looked like it always did, except for the tiny corpses still stuck, due to both the blood and the sweat. One was miracolously still alive, his lower half pulverized under the ball, just near the big toe, and was feverishly licking the underside of the big toe.

Erina dragged one of her slender fingers sideways across her sole, catching most of what little remained of the tiny people, and observed her work: it looked like she had just dipped her finger in a vase of strawberry jam, except from the dying tiny on the tip of her finger.

Reminishing the times she ate in secret sweets and jams, she giggled and popped the whole finger in her mouth, and savored the taste. The addition of her foot sweat made it sweeter, she noticed.

After enjoying the taste for a minute, she remembered "Crap! I'm gonna be late!", so she repeated the motion with her other foot, and poured the rest of the survivors in her right flat, and raised it to eye level, looking inside.

 

"Usually i would take my time to savor you guys, but i'm in a hurry, so..." She said, smiling cutely, as she tilted the shoe towards her.

As the ground got increaseangly steep, the tiny people started to slide to where the heel was. None of them resisted, still under the effect of whatever made them act this way.

When the sole of the shoe was basically vertical, Erina opened her cavernous mouth and brought out her glistening tongue, then she placed the entrance of the shoe directly upon it. Even before she started pouring its contents down her throat, most of the tinies were already jumping down to the dark and wet abyss in order to be consumed by their golden-haired goddess, which amused Erina quite a bit.

In a few seconds, all of them had fallen inside her mouth, basically unscathed.

She was wondering how they would all look, so she walked up to one of the mirrors and looked at her reflection, opening her maw. Erina wasn't by any standard a big girl, so her mouthful was relatively modest, but it was still more than enough to fit all 27 tinies at.

 

The view amused her so much that she started to giggle, so she got her smartphone out and decided to take a photo, striking a cute pose with her open mouth full of tinies. She wasn't used to this, as she was the heir of an important family, but she still was a high school girl after all.

After the flash, she closed her mouth, swishing its contents around with her tongue, and admired the result. The pose was a bit akward, but being the sheltered girl she is she judged it perfect, after all the focus was her face, flawless as ever, so she saved it.

Another idea popped in her mind: Erina switched her camera app to the video function, then opened her mouth, pointed the lens towards her throat, and tapped the recording button. She waited a few seconds, completely motionless, and then tried to swallow without closing her lips. The lump of people strained to enter her esophagus, but still were no match to her powerful throat muscles. 

However, she failed to swallow them in one gulp, so she had to do it again, this time empting her mouth, and then stopped the recording.

 

Then she cleaned up her feet and her flats, put on her usual thigh highs and loafers, unlocked the room and speeded to where Hisako was waiting for her.

 

 

 

As she walked, she excitedly admired the two latest additions to her gallery.

The video in particular interested her:
the first seconds of motionlessness, only broken by the tinies caressing or licking the surface of her back molars or the tongue they were standing on, or by the occasional tiny falling - or jumping - down her throat (which Erina found funny since she didn't even notice them when she was filming it);


then when her pink wet tongue had risen, hiding for a second the mass of tinies, only to reveal a moment later the few survivors of the first gulp, the existance of the disappeared ones completely erased apart from the distant screams she could faintly hear coming from the dark gaping throat;


and finally the final gulp that sent the rest of the group to their death to be digested inside her stomach.

 

As she rewatched again and again, she caressed her tummy, feeling the struggles of its tiny, temporary inhabitants, waiting for them to stop and dissolve to become nutrients in her beautiful young body.

"I can't wait to show this to Hisako!" she giggled, and started skipping to her destination. 

Chapter End Notes:

Of course the idea will be shown next chapter, silly! What did you expect?