- Text Size +

"Unless... you do something for me. Then i might think about it..."

 

The boy was terrified beyond belief, but saw something similar to hope between those words. Maybe it wasn't the end for him?

"Y-yes! Please! I-I will d-do anything! Anything!" he whimpered, still held at the collar by the older girl.


Erina smiled, and let him go, and he lost his balance and fell on his butt.

"Then, why don't you start by kissing the bottom of my foot like the worm you are..." She said, almost seductively, slowly walking to his side and raising her leg, positioning her foot directly in front of his face.

The boy gulped. It certainly wasn't something he expected, or liked. He was the firstborn of a prestigious family, with a solid standing in the culinary world, so why would he lower himself like this?
However, defying the God's Tongue right now was the absolutely out of the question.

He hesitated for a second, studying the appendice waiting in front of him: her nylon-clad foot had barely any hints of dust or lint that stuck to it, but otherwise was perfectly clean. The shape was elegant and thin, her toes unusually long but perfectly suited to the rest of the foot; the smell was faint but noticeable, and kinda pleasant. 

He slowly lunged forward to obey, trembling, but instead of waiting for him, the foot shot forward, colliding with his face, and pushing him down until the back of his head hit the floor.

"That's a more fitting position for a worm like you" Erina said smiling, rubbing her foot on his face, her hands on her hips "You can begin now".

Silently crying for the terror and the humiliation, he started to kiss her soft sole.

 

Erina, above, was having a blast. Smiling, her cheeks slightly flushed, she watched as the kid pathetically struggled to kiss the bottom of her foot, the same foot that not long ago had crushed to a red paste so many of the tiny people.

The feeling of having at her mercy someone of her size was quite different from what she felt with the tinies, but it was amazing nonetheless.

"I'm sure you're not aware, since you've never done it, worm, but you're supposed to use your tongue when you kiss" she giggled, and the boy started to lap at her sole, whimpering.

 

After a while, Erina started to feel bored. Sure it felt good to have someone lick her feet, but she preferred the power play. 

She started to roughly grid her foot on his face, and said "How pathetic! Is this supposed to be even human? All i see is just a worm, an ant, a BUG, beneath my foot, that is just begging not to be crushed under me".

"Now do tell me, what are you?" She asked bending down, waiting for a response.
"I-I'm a bug..." he answered, whispering, tears rolling down his cheeks
"And why would i spare you and not squish you under this foot?"
"I-i don't know... please... please give me another chance! I'll do anything! I'll serve you forever!"

Those words hit Erina, for some reason. She didn't need another attendant, or a slave for that matter, but the fact that another human was submitting himself to her was... tantalizing to say the least.


She smiled, and removed her foot from his face, instead lunging with her open hand towards his face, whispering "Very well then..."
The movement was instinctive, without much meaning besides obeying what her body was telling her to do.

 

The terrified boy could only watch as her soft pale hand slowly approached his face, and got seemed to get bigger for the perspective, making her look like she was actually enormous compared to him and he was actually ant-sized.

When her hand eventually gripped his face, Erina felt warmth building up in her palm, and than saw, much to her surprise, that the middle-schooler's frame, which was already pretty modest, was shrinking even further.

After the initial surprise, she smiled and kept doing whatever she was doing.

The boy at first thought that the growing hand gripping his face was just a stress-induced illusion or something, but when he realized what was happening he started to scream, which was immeadiately cut short by the grip of her hand which was already big enough to cover his whole face.

He stopped shrinking at around one inch, and at which point he was completely engulfed in her giant fist. She raised it to face level, and slowly unfolded her fingers, letting the terrified tiny boy see the light and, more importantly, her enormous face.

He was way too scared to say or do anything, like a mouse in front of a tiger, so she said: "Congratulations, i decided to spare your family from going bankrupt. You should be grateful".

The boy started to bawl and prostated himself, repeating "Thank you, Erina-sama, thank you!". Erina let him continue for a bit, then added "You know, i'm not doing this for free... i still need to rinse my mouth from that pathetic excuse of a dish."

At that point, it dawned on the boy that he was extremely near her face. He could feel her hot breath on his face. He started to feel true terror, and freezed.

"I see you understand. The price of your failure... is your life" Erina giggled, pinching his body between her fingers, and raising him high up in the air, directly above her face.
He started struggling and crying, however he could do nothing but watch as her gigantic mouth opened and revealed the wet inside.

"Goodbye, little ant, enjoy the trip to my belly!" She said, and let him fall down towards the abyss of her dark throat.

 

The boy screamed and cried during the whole descent, until he was silenced by the jaws of the high school girl shutting right after he zoomed past her teeth.

Erina savored the taste, finding him different but equally delicious as the other tinies. To think that human meat had this flavor! 

In the end, she decided to put an end to his suffering, and swallowed him whole, banishing him to her digestive system "Gulp.. ahhhh, so good"

 

After a couple of seconds, Erina realized she had just killed a human being.
She didn't plan to, she only went with the flow, then she discovered her new power, then he became so tiny and looked so yummy she just couldn't help herself... 
"Whatever" she thought

 

The events of the last days contributed to alter her perception of other living beings.  
If they couldn't defend themselves, they deserved to die. Nature worked like this, the strong survives, the weak perishes. Big fish eats small fish.

And she was the one deserving to stand at the top of the food chain. Other living things were beneath her and existed simply to be eaten by her and be her food. 

What other reason could explain the 137 tiny bodies that were currently being digested in the depths of her belly? 

 

Erina pulled out her phone, and sent a text to Hisako:
"Send in the next" 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll probably edit and add some descriptions here and there at some point in the future, right now i'm too tired