- Text Size +

They spent the evening in good spirits. As the sun set lower and lower, Jake was getting taller and taller. Soon, Martha had to lend him one of her t-shirts to wear. The bigger he was, the faster he seemed to grow, much to her joy, and by the time it got dark he was back to his usual five feet and eight inches of height. He dressed up, happy to be able to wear his clothes again, as Martha approached and looked at him with a smile.

 

“You’re back” she said.

“Back? I didn’t go anywhere”

She said nothing to that, instead getting closer and hugging him tightly, as if he was gone for years. He hugged her back and they stood in the middle of the room for several minutes, embracing one another.

“We’ve got to celebrate. Take a seat, I’ll be right back” she told him, as she ran out of the room. He did so and a moment later Martha was back, with an open beer bottle in each hand. The same kind they’ve had the night before. Jake shrugged and took a bottle from her.

 

 They sat, they drank, the laughed. She showed him the photos she took of him as he voyaged around her body. He asked her to delete them and she promised she would do just that. Eventually. When they ran out of beer and things to talk about, Jake decided it was time to go home.

 

“Don’t you want to stay the night?” she asked

“No offence, but I kind of miss my own bed”

“My couch is better than your bed”

“You haven’t tried my bed yet”

“Yet?” she sent him a cocky smile which only grew wider as she noticed he was getting embarrassed.

 

They put the empty bottles on the coffee table. She glanced at him and remembered the one important reason she wished to see him big again.

“Before you go, I wanted to tell you something” she said.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a secret. I can only whisper it in your ear. Come closer”

He got closer.

“No. Even closer”

He obliged, now sitting arm to arm with her. She put a hand on his face, moving it to the side, as she brought her own face closer and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. Their tongues wrestled in their mouths as she embraced him around his neck and he embraced her around her hips.

“How about you do stay the night?” she broke free from the kiss just to ask that.

“Yes” he gasped, visibly excited.

 

She smiled as she stood up and grabbed him by the shoulders, slowly lifting him up. She would lead him to her room, undress him and make love to him the whole night long. She was ecstatic, breathing heavily at the very thought of what was about to happen.

 

And then she noticed a few things she ignored in their shared moment of passion. Such as his clothes looking baggy on him. Or more importantly the fact he now stood a full foot shorter than her and seemed to be dropping an inch after an inch in height at her very eyes. In a blink of an eye, the passion was gone.

 

“We just can’t get a break” Jake said, slowly being overwhelmed by his own shirt, his pants having already fallen to the ground.

She sighed, heavily. “I’ll go get the antidote. Try not to get lost while I’m gone” she told him through clenched teeth as she left the room.