- Text Size +


I climbed my way down on the palm of her hand, I sat down and started to think. Originally my plan was to make Marnie shrink like us and, together use the air conduct to make our escape.

Now that wasn't possible anymore, as the last bit of serum was thrown in the face of that giantess.
Above all we had a growing potions in our hands now, something we could never expect to get in contact with.

"I believe that our plans should change, if before our main goal was to escape out of here, I would say that our priority is to grow the whole school back now" I stood up looking at the growing potion Marnie hid in her pocket.

"How are we gonna do that Mark, from your expression you seem to have quite a bunch of ideas.." Chloe addressed me with a smirk, she was right indeed, I knew what to do.

"We are gonna warm that serum up until it turns to vapor, then we will use the air conduct to spread it throughout the place..In normal circumstances, there should have been a portable stoven here but it seems like someone took it.."

"Mhmh, if I may but we aren't totally out of options, there should be another one in the biology laboratory if I am not mistaken"
Sarah suggested leaving me speechless, I was surprised how much she knew.
"Biology lab then!?" Marnie smirked trying to hold down her booming voice even if like this was still enough to almost make me fall over.

"Wouldn't it be wise if we grew one of us?" Jack suggested, one after the other we replied to him

"For me it is fine, what about you Sarah?"
"I have no objections Chloe, what about you Mark?"

"The only thing I have to say it is that it is better if one of you girls grew, it appears that there are more giantesses than giants here, you would blend better!"
I shared my opinion with them and it appeared that everyone had thought the same. Now the only matter to discuss was who will be the one to grow.

Sarah took a step forward toward Chloe and smiled.
"I think I will pass, if no one has an objection against this it leaves Chloe as the only candidate."

We nodded, as Marnie took out the potion.
She placed us on top of that desk, and with her dainty fingers she pulled off the cork cap.

She hovered the flask above Chloe's head, a few drops soaked her body, enough though to trigger the transformation as her body started to grow.
Inches after Inches, Feet after feet, she regained her whole 5ft10 back.

Sitting on top of the desk once the process had finished she stood up, walking around the room to regain confidence in her normal body. Marnie smiled as she sealed back the potion in the depths of her pocket.

"I think this should be enough, we will be better get going, waisting any more time now doesn't look like the smartest thing to do!" Chloe said joining the group once again.

"I don't have pockets so I believe I can only carry one of them, mhmh, Jake do you want to join me?" Chloe smiled as Jake took a step forward ready to be picked up.

The giantess lifted him up by his shirt, all the way up to her clevage where he was stuffed gently. I could see from down here that he was as red as a tomato, I understood the situation but deep down I couldn't refrain from being jealous.

"Then I will pick Sarah and Mark up!" Marnie delivered us her warmest smile as her fingers seized both of us. I hoped for a few seconds to receive the Jack?s treatment before being secured in her other pocket.

I got that, she must have thought that may have been too embarrassing for both, I let Sarah take the place between her breasts.

Once each one of us had took their seat, the two giantesses looked at each other and nodded before they started moving.
Exiting the chemistry lab, I couldn't avoid to notice that now the floor and the walls were both decorated with countless blood stains, from the look of it I would say that maybe one hundred or two hundred of us were still alive, maybe if we were lucky we could save three hundred.

The mood of the group sank low at the sight but the two girls kept pushing forward, it wasn?t the time to let the sorrow for the dead stop us anymore.

I didn't have much to do in the time before we reached the lab, so my eyes were cast down to Marnie's flat where Monica had been trapped a few minutes ago.

I could see her tiny figure shaped around the giantess's toes, scurrying all over in the search of a way out. When Marnie started to climb up the stairs, her little body had begun to get sent flying all over the place with each step she took.

I chuckled at the sight, I didn't feel bad, not even a bit, she got what she deserved.
Chloe stopped in front of the door, she warped her hand around the knob and slowly twisted it to her right.

The door slided open allowing the two giantesses to step in, not a surprise that even here the floor was covered in blood stains.

"I will go look in the right cabinet!" Marnie said as she made her way over there. She crouched down a bit, setting it open.

"I can't believe it, look guys, there are other people hiding here!" She smiled at the sight, inside there were five tinies hiding behind a box.

They came out, maybe lured by the cute and gentle giantess's innocent smile or perhaps they recognized her and knew she couldn't hurt a fly not even if she tried. In any case, one of them looked to be still scared, not fully trusting her yet.
"I won't hurt you, please calm down!"

I decided to take a better look so I popped off her pocket. The mischievous one was a guy, I didn't know him nor I knew the rest of his crew, maybe the girl seemed familiar, from here I could say she may have been Janette, one of the three students charged with taking care of this place.

Marnie's words didn't work in the slightest, actually they made the tiny even more worried, as completely overtaken by fear, he started to rush toward the door, his friends unable to stop him.

"Oh, Marnie, I didn't expect to find you here, it has been quite a lot of time since I saw your face"
From the door another giantess came, her look matched up with the description Jack gave us back then, that should have been Kyle.

"i see you found new friends, how terrible of you to let me out like this!" Marnie stayed silent, it must have been hard for her after what happened, indeed her body was shaking.

"Hehe, you know I will make new friends too" She crouched down, picking up the tiny that had tried to escape a few moments before. She lifted him up toward her breasts.

"Here, I found you a comfortable place to stay" She smirked as she stuffed him between them. The guy, probably even more scared than before, started to squirm looking for an exit.

"You don't like your new home, how ungrateful of you!You shouldn't hurt the feelings of a lady like this, that means that you need to be taught some manners!"
With a swift movement, she slammed her breasts together, the skin on skin impact produced a squishy sound before blood sprayed all over her neck and face, a faint stain left on her white shirt.

"YOU BITCH, WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" Marnie screamed at her, grinding her teeth and clenching her fists
"Oh, isn't that clear Marnie?I just want to win, I want the growing potion!" Kyle laughed at the face of her friend as she started to get closer.

"Why Kyle?You don't need such a thing!Why would even want something like that?!" Marnie calmed down a bit looking straight into Kyle's eyes.

"Marnie, it is actually as simple as it sounds, I just want to grow, I can only imagine how good it will feel being a giant"
Marnie knew that in the state she was now, it would have been impossible to reason with her.

"Come on Marnie, just step aside, I know you are hiding those insects!" Marnie did her best to shield the tinies with her body, but now Kyle stood just in front of her.
"I don't want to hurt you too, Marnie, just let me have them, I will kill them quickly so they won't suffer" Kyle said calmly, one last try to convince her friend before attacking.

I looked around for a solution, Chloe was standing still in front of the right cabinet, avoiding moving to make things worse. To my surprise the tinies instead were climbing up the cabinet, hidden by the giantess's bodies, it looked like they had some sort of plan.

I didn't know what but I needed to buy them time so I climbed all the way up to Marnie's ear avoiding to get seen and, once I arrived, I whispered into it.
"Those people aren't in the cabinet anymore, let her check it"

"Ok, Kyle, you won, you can have them" Marnie stepped aside, a smirk appeared on Kyle's face as she crouched down and started to inspect the cabinet.

"Where are you hiding you little bugs, get the fuck out so I can squash you all!" Her eyes and hands wandered all over the place but they weren't able to find anyone, and so I looked up over the top of the cabinet.

A box was about to fall on the giantess's head, pushed by the tinies that had made it there. One, two, three pushes and it dropped down, landing on Kyle's head with a loud thud, in all her response she lied down on the ground unconscious.

Chloe was quick to rush to pin her down with her body, while Marnie, once she secured the four tines in her top pocket, made our way to the other cabinet where she seized the portable stoven, tape and a bunch of latches.

With the last two, she restrained Kyle's arms and legs before she made her way to the desk.
"We will lock her inside so we don't have to to fear about her hurting someone else!" She picked up the key from one of the drawers.

I made my way back in her right pocket as the two giantesses, once they made sure they got all we came here for, exited this place, locking the door behind them.

"In order to carry on with our plan, we need a place where the air grate is big enough, the basement, the principal's office and the chemistry lab as you probably could guess are out questions, which leaves only the teachers's room"
We took Chloe's suggestion for granted and quickly the two giantesses started to walk toward the third floor.

In the meantime, I thought it was better for me to introduce myself to the new guests, so I climbed toward the upper pocket, jumping inside.
The four of them looked to be still shocked, one though made a step forward and decided to speak up.

"Mark, I have never thought we would meet each other in such occasion but it is nice to see you again!" I recognized him instantly, Shawn, the football's team captain.

I knew him quite well, he had interest in chemistry like me so we used to spend a lot of time together in the lab either talking or studying.

The one on his right, I knew him just by name, Frank, he was a smartass that had the highest grades in the entire school. He looked at me timidly, and waved his hand before falling silent once again.

Then I waved my hand at the girl who I confirmed to be Janette, the brunette smiled and waved her hand back.

The last guy instead was kind of a mystery to me, he presented himself as Carl, I think I have actually never saw him but for a few times in the hallways.
I told him my name and smiled, he nodded as we shook our hands.

In the meantime, the two giantesses had started to climb up the stairs toward the third floor, soon reaching the hallway.
The teacher's room was just at the end of it.

From one of the doors came out a very familiar redhead giantess, with two tinies in her hand.
"Marnie and Chloe, I suppose, what are you doing roaming around like this?" She questioned us as she looked over, I was sure she noticed we were with them but she didn't seem to care at all.

"K-Kris, what are you gonna do with those people" Marnie questioned her gulping, not having a good feeling about it.

"I am gonna kill them of course, someone gonna teach these bullies a lesson, and what better occasion than the one I have been granted!"
She laughed as she had them squished among her fingers, their bodies looked to be ready to pop at any moment.

"Kris, don't do it, please!I know there were a lot of people who used to hurt and belittle you but that is not the way to handle them, revenge is never the right thing to do!"

She backed up, it seemed Marnie:s words were able to shake her a bit but then she smirked.

"Marnie, I knew a person like you could never understand what I went through all these years, what I am gonna do is nothing compared to what they did to me!"
The muscles of her right arm flexed, the veins popped off, a faint crunch before from the openings of her fingers, blood sprayed over the wall.

She opened her hand tainted by a mix of blood, guts and organs reduced to a meaty pulp which she cleaned all over the wall.
Me and Shawn were the only ones looking at the scene in disgust, we made Sarah close her eyes and the others stay in the pocket.

Marnie clenched her fists again, rage filling her heart once more.
"YOU, YOU DIDN?T HAVE TO KILL HER, JUST CUT THIS OFF!"

But Kris just laughed at her face as she seemed to be ready to kill the other one.
"Ain't you going a bit too far with this revenge shit?" Sneaky steps, a pair of arms warped around Kyle's slim figure.

"Who the fuck are you?"Let me go!" Kris squirmed but there was no way she was gonna escape that lock.
"Veronica, thanks for your help!" I said recognizing the giantess instantly.

"Oh, Mark, is that you?I can't believe you are still alive, that makes me kinda happy..I think you two were going somewhere, I will keep Kris in check!" The two giantesses nodded as they ran past her.

Me and Shawn fell back in Marnie's pocket and soon we got to stand in front of the teacher's room.