- Text Size +

She walked down the silent hallway, once full of life, now stage of heinous, murderous acts, the  image blood covered floor could tell more than any word.

From the distance, I saw a short female figure shaping over in front of a sliding door, loose white t-shirt and blue shorts. I didn't know her, those short brown hair and green eyes didn't tell me anything even though I was sure she may have been a member of student's council.

The two girls exchanged a few words, boring daily talks, from my position I couldn't see anything but the red long toes, trapped by the thick strap of a suede black flat sandal.
Nothing moved until that woman stepped aside allowing our host to walk into the infirmary.

As soon as she stopped to look inside a cabinet, we jumped off that uncomfortable shoe.
In the very same moment my feet landed on the solid ground, I started to gasp for free, clean air.
I really wanted to make a nasty comment about her feet but there was no time now.
We started to look around the room, but all the beds were empty, there was no trace of the girl called Marnie here.

"Fuck, we didn't make it in time!" Chloe punched the wall, I could understand her rage.
"Where do you think they brought her?" Sarah whispered into my ear.
"I believe she may be in the student council's room!"

"W-We can't stay here, w-we need to find her before..." Jake's worries were not wrong but I was sure no one was gonna hurt her, after all who they hated were not normal sized people, but us tinies, or who knows how they call us, we that, in the past were just like them.

"Listen guys, I know that what I am saying may sound impossible, but I feel that somehow we can still rescue her"
I know that what I said was probably just a something I wanted more to believe in than something we could achieve but if we don't try, we are gonna regret it for sure.

"How are we supposed to save her if we don't know where she is?" Chole crossed her arms, she had a point here but..
"There aren't many places where they could bring her, it's either the student council room or the school basement!"

Sarah suggested and once again her help was just like a blessing for our group.
"I believe the basement is where we are going, we just need to climb down a stair a few feet far from here, and slide through the door...nothing too difficult!"

"But there is a giantess out there and..."
"And a smelly one here, and I am not gonna get on her again!"
"Jake, Chloe I understand but..."

Veronica finished messing around in that cabinet and with a cream that she held proudly in her hand, she started to walk toward the door and on her way she stopped to talk once again with that brunette.

"Hey, guys that's our chance, we are gonna run past them!"
"Did you got m-?!"
"That's our only chance, we just need to run!"
We looked at each other, getting mentally ready and then I started to run with all the strength I had in my legs.

Past the door, their huge feet and...
"TINIES?!" Just a step away from the stairs, she had spotted us, her voice thundered throughout the whole hallway causing us to fall down, rolling like rocks down the stairs, sliding beneath a door.

My body was in utter pain, and I don't even know how I was able to survive this but there was no time for questions now, we were in the place we wanted to be, the school basement, a sort of storageroom for broken equipments and whatnot.

As I tried to get up, the ground beneath me started to shake.
That short brunette was not gonna let us go that easily, she turned the doorknob all the way down but the door didn't budge open.

"LITTLE BASTARDS, I HAVE THE KEY WITH ME, I AM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!"
We had not much time to think, so we all run toward a shelf and climbed on its top, hiding behind a box.
From here we could get a better look of the ground.

A black floor covered in red stains, of people who had the same idea but died in the process.
But the deads were the least of our worries now, a clicking sound and the door was sent bursting against the wall open.

"Where are you?Get out, you know you have no chances of surviving, I am just gonna snuff the life out of your tiny bodies" 
She started to explore the room, the sound of her steps, that felt like thunders sent shivers down my spine.

"You know, it was me who made this little painting here!"
In a very teaseful tone, she pointed at the floor with her slim index, I felt sick to my stomach when she called that twisted mess on the ground a painting of which she looked so proud to have been its creator.

But she was not satisfied yet, she stepped on one of those stains, choosing the one that looked the most fresh, she flexed her foot forward resting her weight on her toes and started to twist, quickly, right and left, a sick smile on her face when she raised her foot, the wooden sole of her sandal covered in human guts and blood, a trophy she was so happy to display to us.

My head started to spin this was too much to handle, but when I turned to my left, I had spotted another group of tinies, four of them, they were looking at us, waiting for this very moment.
One of them glanced at me and then at the box and so I realized...

I started to jump, metallic sounds coming out from my feet.
"Here you are, little bugs!!" The giantess started to walk toward us, those other people ran in our direction and when we were all here, the five us started to push down the box.
Jake, Sarah and Chloe, quickly getting a grasp of what was going on here, joined us a few seconds later.

It had started to slowly slide forward until it fell off the edge, right on the giantess head who fell on the ground with a thud.

I felt a rush of adrenaline flowing through my veins, I was happy but above all...this had been something we may have not known we wanted but we cherished deep down in our heart..
REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE