- Text Size +

The giantess lied there unconsciously, even if that girl is a person like us, it felt so good to hit her like that, I suppose she paid for all she did.

We were quick to climb our way down to the floor, in case that woman was still alive it was better to hurry up.
We walked toward the heater, Chloe looked at us and with a smirk she told me.

"Let me handle this,I know how to make sure that this thing won't be a problem for us anymore!"

She climbed her way up to the top,she turned off the machine, she waited for it to cool down before she started to mess up with the cables that sticked out from that machine back.

She tried to chew them but she wasn't doing much, so we rushed to help her. Soon the other people that were hiding in this room, noticing what we were doing,they joined us and together we were able to rip those cables off.

I didn't have the words to describe my happiness at the moment, I felt like we were one step closer from escaping this hell.

Everyone, once we confirmed that this heater was gone for good,started to leave through the airduct.
Once our little group had gathered we got going too.

"So, do you know where the principal's office is?" Jake asked as he made his way through the airvent.

"I believe that it should be just above us,maybe a bit to the right" Sarah crawled to the front and she led the way as we followed her silently.

After what looked like to be a hour or so of crawling on cold metal, Sarah stopped, she peeped through a vent,turning at us.

"We arrived!" We looked at each other's before making our way in. We found ourselves in the right corner of what appeared to be an office, there was a huge library fixated on the opposite walls, cramped up with books of all colour and size, in the middle there was a desk, and lying on top,other than papers and a printer, there was a PC.
We climbed up to the top, the monitor was turned on but the PC was still locked behind a password.

"Oh, man, we were so close!!" I punched the printer with all the force I had in my arm.

"There must be another way!" Sarah hoped looking at Chloe,who shook her head not knowing what to do in this case.

"We are talking about the principle, it won't be easy to figure out the password!" Jake told what we all knew and once again we banged our head against an others wall.

"Is there any way I can help you, kids?" An old man from behind a paper stepped in front of us, it didn't take much for me to recognize him, it was the principle,at least a way shorter and smaller version of him.

We explained him what we were looking for here, he understood and gave us the password, he guided us through the various folders and files stored in his PC, until we were able to load a scheme, a sort of map of the airduct.
Chloe stepped forward, starting to analyze the picture then after a few minutes, she turned at us.

"I have memorized this scheme,hehe now we don't need to worry about getting lost anymore!"
A good news after the other, we looked at each other with a smile and tears printed on our faces and about to celebrate, we were remembered that this was far from over yet.

The ground started to shake, giant footsteps in our direction.
"Let's run guys" I looked at the principle and gave him a hand to help this old man keep up the pace with us but he didn't move an inch.

"Boy, go. I am old and I already lived my life, yours instead didn't even start..Don't think about,now focus on surviving."I wanted to stay and try to convince him but those footsteps were getting closer and closer.

We had no other choices, we started to run back toward the airvent, the whole time I had my eyes glued on his tiny figure as it became smaller and smaller, and even when were in a safer place I couldn't look away.

The door opened with a thud, a girl walked inside, a face I saw millions of time, Camelia.

"Oh, I can't believe I found you here, I have searched this place countless of times, to think you were hiding just under my nose!"

In a very cute tone, exaggerated to the point that it clearly looked fake, she said before walking to him and picking him up.

"Now that I found, we can play together,sir!"

I gulped, the way she said that word..play...in such an innocent manner, it sounded so hot,and when she pushed him between her breasts, I felt a bit jealous.

She pressed her boobs, making them grinds against each other, she kept sliding them up and down, left and right, when the almost lifeless corpse of the principle fell to the floor, it had brought me back to reality.

This was no game,but a mere show of cruelty, she looked down on her prey with an accomplished and proud expression, poking him with the tip of her flat to make sure he was dead.

But her fun was killed by the ringing of something coming from her black skirt.

"Seems I have to go, we had tons of fun today sir..ehm...goodbye!"

She walked over him uncaressely of his presence just like he was a mere bug that found itself the wrong pla e at the wrong time.

From her foot, a few strands of meat connected the dark sole to the undefined mass of meat on the ground, it looked like a chewing gum, the smell of blood and death was arriving even here.

When she walked away eventually those ripped off, a few pieces got stuck to her sole while the rest went back to the carcass.

I was paralysed, frozen in a sensation it was so hard to describe, fear, sorrow, anguish, despair?!
The only way I was able to move was when my friends,noticing that I was left behind, realizing what had happened came and dragged me along.

I couldn't think about anything else but that scene, now marked in my mind,bound to torment me for the rest of my days.