- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of light scat to this but I tried to be light about it. Just thought it would be unique to do the full tour vore backwards

Our conversation was interrupted as a loud bang was heard of the bathroom door being forced open and the room was full of light. We could hear panicked noises of clothes being hastily pulled off followed by wet sloppy disgusting noises of someone with unbearable diarrhea. The noises continued for a worrisome amount of time.

"Is... is your sister okay?" I whispered to Sam even though at our size we could shout at the top of our lungs and not be heard. Sam simply groaned burying her face into her hand.

"I bet she drank my milk..." she replied, unaware of my slight squirm at her mention 'my milk.'

"The stuff was like a month overdue... I'm just glad it didn't kill her. The girl always has been a touch rash."

"Huh..." I thought to myself feeling fairly thankful that the air inside the vehicle was completely filtered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah finally finished relieving and wiping herself but she still felt horrible. As she washed her hands in the sink she noticed a medicine cabinet in front of her.

"I wonder if sis has any stomach medicine..." she thought to herself opening the cabinet. As she scanned the shelf she noticed one box in particular for upset stomachs and diarrhea. As she read the details she let out a groan.

"Seriously sis??" she whined. "You're allowed to get normal meds at least once in your life!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our world shook as the box of pills we were in was lifted.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!" Sam cried out clinging to me. I couldn't help but be thankful for the sudden affection, but it would probably be best to ease my girlfriend's worries.

"Don't worry..." I replied. "There are like 200 pills inside this box. It would take a miracle for her to take ours by mistake!"

A Miracle Happened...

As two large fingers gripped our vehicle on either side we were lifted into the air where I got my first good look at Sam's sister's face.

Her big brown eyes with thick eyelashes squinted at us as if she were looking at something truly disgusting. She wore more makeup than Sam and her hair was longer. While Sam was an athletic tomboy, her sister could clearly be described as a girly girl. With a jostle her hand lowered and we were now in line with her massive mouth. Red lips covered in a pinkish lip gloss surrounded the massive cavern of dangerous teeth and tongue.

"Don't worry!" I desperately comforted Sam. "I've already been through a mouth before! I know how to navigate us safely I promise!"

Much to my surprise however, the hand did not approach the mouth. It continued south past her chin, her throat, some... surprisingly large breasts, and down around her stomach. As we traveled I noticed the blue fabric with white polka dots was moving as she seemed to be adjusting her dress.

"Which pill box did you get in?" Sam asked me nervously. I simply shrugged in response.

"I don't know." I replied. "I like never get sick so I've never taken medicine before. I just went into the box of pills that look identical to the vehicle."

"Oh crap..." Sam groaned, and I was about to understand why...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why can she never just get pills you swallow??" Sarah groaned as she pulled down her panties with one hand and pulled up her skirt with the other.

Ever since Sam had read an article as a kid saying that suppository pills were more effective, she became obsessed with only taking them. They felt gross to put in, but she claimed that finding the strength to overcome adversity was what made you strong enough to get better.

"Ugh. Next time I'm bringing medicine on me..." Sarah groaned as she attempted to position the pill above her anus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light all around us turned blue as we were pulled underneath the skirt. Seeing her young shapely butt cheeks before us it became obvious that Sam's sister was not as athletic as Sam was, but that brought a unique form of attractiveness to it.

We were slid between her thick butt cheeks and completely surrounded as Sam's sister clumsily attempted to find her anus by feeling. Finally on the third try the nose of the vehicle lined up perfectly with her puckered hole and we began to get pushed in.

The walls of the vehicle groaned slightly as we were pressed against the tight hole, but the exitway eventually gave way to us and let us slide in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah flinched slightly as the pill finally slid into her butthole. She had always hated the sensation of something sliding into her butt and this one felt incredibly awkward.

Reaching down she pulled up her panties and made her way out of the washroom. She ended up clenching her butt cheeks as she walked as it felt like the pill was attempting to push its way back out again.

"This medicine had better work..." she groaned before lying back on the couch in pain.