- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we have intestines and stomach with a bit of outside perspective

"Come on Ken! You've got to get us out of here!" Sam begged me on as I continued revving the engines. "I don't want to be trapped in my sister's butt! And I don't know how much longer Sarah's planning to stay here for!"

After one last ditch effort I took my foot off the gas and shook my head.

"Sorry Sam, we aren't getting out that way." I replied. "I don't know what it is with your family and tight butts, but there is no way we have enough power to push through that hole at our size, and trying any more will likely break the vehicle again."

"Then we should shrink further so we can be more durable and get out!" Sam cried out again in protest. Again I shook my head.

"There are three rules of shrinkology you need to adhere to." I replied seriously.

"Shrinkology?" Sam interjected.

"HUSH!" I shot back. "You can't pressure me to come up with a name for a science on the fly and expect it to be good!

Anyways, there are three big rules that cannot be broken when it comes to shrinking.

  1. An object that shrinks will grow in strength, speed, and durability proportionate to the size of which they shrunk.
  1. An object cannot be shrunk smaller than a molecule, nor can it be grown larger than its original size.
  1. An object once shrunk must return to its original size before it can shrink to a new size."

Sam leaned back in defeat realizing what this meant. "So that means the only option is to wait until she takes a dump again..." she groaned.

"I'd rather not do that..." I replied remembering my first trip through Sam's digestive system. "First of all, while her bowels are pretty empty right now, you really don't want to deal with the pressure of them being full. Secondly we don't know how long she's going to stay here for. Third of all, I REALLY don't want to navigate the sewers in the off chance we get flushed..."

"So then what do we do??" Sam replied half frustrated and half desperate. This time it was my turn to smile.

"I have a plan." I replied. "As of now it is untested, but it's an emergency escape plan I've had for quite a while. But to get it to work we'll have to get to her stomach!"

With an apprehensive nod from Sam I turned the engines of the vehicle back on and made our way through the tunnel before us. I was a good deal larger than when I went through Sam's body which made this to be a narrower squeeze. Chances were unlikely that I would be able to turn around if we got stuck so it was probably best we kept going.

While I felt sorry for her, Sarah's toilet troubles had made for a thankfully very clean intestinal track. There were still splotches of moist brown sludge on the walls here and there, but Sarah's bowels hadn't been this empty, there would have been no way for us to make this journey without some heavy duty drilling equipment... a note for future to the vehicle. upgrades.

The ridges of Sarah's bowels made for a hilly drive, but my vehicle was meant for literally all terrains so we managed to make our way through. The effects of the bad milk had obviously not passed yet as the tunnel around us occasionally vibrated and groaned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! Come on! Work faster you stupid medicine!" Sarah groaned gripping her stomach as it felt like her entire intestinal track was groaning under the stress. It felt like her insides were alive and in pain... like there were ants crawling around inside her.

"Sam! I'm never gonna trust you again with food as long as I live I swear it!" Sarah promised, though the truth was that this was far from the first time she had said this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had made quick progress through the bowels and large intestine and now made our way through Sarah's small intestine. When I had gone through Sam's body, I went WITH the flow of her digestive track. Going against the flow made me realize just how strong the current actually was, and I was thankful I had equipped the vehicle with extra powerful fans while in sub mode.

As my hands shook trying to hold the ship steady, I wondered how it would look if a doctor saw us now. "How did a suppository pill end up undissolved halfway up your small intestines??" he'd probably say.

Turning to my right I noticed Sam staring wide eyed at our surroundings. Admittedly the brownish red tunnels coated in tiny tentacles desperately attempting to suck up any nutrients was a unique sight for anyone to see. With the new and improved flood lights on the vehicle, Sam was able to see this clearer than ever.

"It's a unique feeling isn't it?" I asked Sam pulling her from her thoughts.

"Ah! No! I was just thinking it looks a lot different than in that kid's show I watched when I was younger."

I gave a chuckle at the innocent remark as Sam peered out the window again. For me I had spent the past few years going through every part of her body countless times, but for her this was all new. It was interesting to see the giantess' reactions to going through another person's body.

We maneuvered the long, nearly endless tunnels of Sarah's 'small' intestine for what felt like an hour before we finally reached our destination. As I saw the small puckered hole in the distance I sped us ahead full throttle. Thankfully the milk had seemed to have done quite a fair bit of damage and the puckered sphincter was loose enough for us to slide through with little difficulty. As we did we found ourselves in a massive cavern falling a good inch until we landed on top of a mountain of slightly chewed crackers, eggs, and other foods surrounded by a white lake of curdled milk.

"We're here..." I called out to Sam giving her a chance to take in the surroundings.

Sam was silent. Anyone in her position would be. We now sat in a massive cave easily twice the size of our house. Around us was food which, for Sarah, had been chewed down enough for her to swallow, yet for us was large enough for us to drive over. While the acids of Sarah's stomach had already begun to work away at was probably the remains of her lunch, you could still make out a fair amount of what it all originally was. We could probably have fed an entire country on the contents of her stomach alone at this size. There were days when it made me question if there weren't more helpful things I could use shrinking technology for.

The walls around us quivered and wailed as Sarah's stomach churned and complained about the overdue milk which now filled her. Having snapped back to reality, Sam now turned back to me.

"What is this emergency escape plan?" she asked eagerly hoping to get out as soon as possible. To that I gave a simple smile.

"Inside the glove box in front of you you'll see an envelope and cardboard box. I want you to hand them to me being REALLY careful with the cardboard box."

Sam proceeded to hand me the contents I was looking for and then watched curiously as I turned towards the door.

"You... may want to hold your breath for this part..." I warned before opening the door. The airtight vehicle was now filled with the smells of half digested food and curdled milk. Thankfully Sarah had appeared to have eaten some oranges with her lunch which helped combat the smell a bit, but it was quite a lot to take all in one go.

Opening the envelope, I emptied the contents in my hand and then threw them out the door while hitting them with the shrink ray.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DO-" Sam began to shout, but I knew what I was doing.

The contents of the envelope grew to full size as large lumpy candies of various sizes fell into the stomach acid, some of which were larger than the vehicle's tires! Once they landed into the acid, some of them began to burst shooting against the walls of the stomach which quivered and groaned all the more at the sudden unexpected sensation.

"What are those?" Sam asked in shock.

"They're poprocks!" I replied simply before gingerly holding the box. "If we were to grow ourselves back to full size within Sarah's stomach, she would explode, but as long as what we grow is smaller than she is we can return it to normal size without any damage being done."

Removing the lid of the box, I next carefully removed a bag of clear liquid from the box. The bag itself was incredibly thin which was why it needed to be handled with such care.

holding the bag in both hands I threw it as far as I could underhanded into Sarah's stomach before shooting it with the shrink ray and slamming the vehicle door back shut. The bag grew back to full size pushing us and the contents of Sarah's stomach against the side. It had become a much tighter fit inside, but that wouldn't last for long.

"What was that!?!?!" Sam replied in surprise.

"Carbonated Water." I replied again matter of factly. "An entire can's worth. It shouldn't take long for the bag to burst given the weakness of the plastic."

"Wait then..." Sam pondered trying to make sense of what I was saying. "So your entire emergency escape plan is to mix carbonated water and poprocks in my sister's stomach??"

"Yep!" I replied once again matter of factly. "I got the idea while reading an article on stomach x-rays."

Before Sam could protest any further, the bag finally burst flooding the entire inside of the massive cavern with clear fizzy liquid. When the carbonated water hit the poprocks the effects were immediate. The world around us churned and bubbled as the walls of the already massive cavern extended much further, to the point that any wrinkles were stretched out.

"Ah! There's one more thing we need to do before this gets started." I replied to Sam flicking a switch. Immediately our seats held us in place in G-Force safety mode. This would NOT be a smooth ride!