- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had hoped to get this chapter finished and uploaded a couple of days sooner, but here it is, at any rate. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this little experiment of mine.

 

---

Glenn’s breath froze in his throat. He gasped pointlessly for a moment, completely unsure of what to do.

He was staring down a pair of grey eyes, which blinked in apparent surprise at the sight of him.

Down near his feet, he heard another groan from Aine. Having released her hand, he had left her once more struggling on her own to maintain a grip on the grapple line intended to drag her free. He was too distracted by the Oeza woman awakening to continue what he’d been doing moments ago.

Now that he looked, the eyes of the Oeza woman staring back at him looked a bit off, in some way. It reminded him of the expression Aster sometimes took on, on the rare occasions that she failed to control her alcohol consumption. Did the Oeza drink? He’d ever thought about it before, and had no idea.

Suddenly, her lips moved, and she spoke, in a mumbling voice.

“You… human.”

The words were simple, but not inarticulate.

The Oeza blinked again, her slightly-glazed eyes still fixed on him.

“U-uhh…” he stammered, his mind still a blank.

“Human here…? Why?”

Her voice was loud, even when she was mumbling, barely awake, and seemingly slightly intoxicated. Her grey eyes shifted, dropping to the ground next to him.

He jumped, suddenly aware of a movement near his position. The Oeza was moving one of her arms, which had previously been resting over her side.

The grapple line jerked awkwardly, and the Oeza woman began to sit up from her bed. Glenn stumbled back, nearly falling right off of the stone plateau. His heart was hammering in his chest as he watched, frozen in place.

The Oeza pushed herself off from her bed, one hand closed over part of the grapple line. Her massive fingers squeezed at the line as she examined it, squinting. It looked like she’d pulled it right out of the grip of everyone down on the floor.

Glenn spotted Aine. She was up in the air, clinging to the line with both hands now. Aine looked to be frozen with terror, too. She must not have been able to tell who was pulling her free until she was suddenly lifted off of the ground.

“Why humans here…?” the Oeza asked again, a bit more loudly this time. She didn’t sound angry; just curious and confused.

Her gaze followed the grapple line, which dangled from her grip down to the edge of the bed, and then most of the way to the floor. Her eyes widened. Glenn couldn’t tell why, but guessed that she’d just spotted the others, down on the floor next to her bed.

She laughed. The sound was loud enough that Glenn flinched, raising his hands to cover his ears.

“Hah… not expect guests!”

She was moving again. Glenn let out a startled yell, ducking to the ground and covering his head. Something huge moved above him, and then settled down on his other side. He looked up, and found himself looking at a solid wall of tanned skin. Behind him was another. The Oeza woman was sitting on the edge of her bed now, leaving him trapped between her thighs in the small space that remained. He had nowhere to run to, now. Two of his sides were flanked by the Oeza’s huge legs, one side held only the sheer drop all the way down to the hard ground, and on the last, he was looking at a fabric wall, the mangled banners taken from Ashoh being worn on the Oeza woman’s lower body, fashioned into a pair of underwear.

He was still too scared to even try and escape, on top of lacking any real options. He looked up, finding that Aine was still dangling from the grapple line in the Oeza’s grip. She was making panicked noises, but none of them sounded like coherent words. Glenn did his best not to acknowledge the Oeza woman’s bare breasts, which loomed ominously in the air over his head.

“Should be dressed!” the Oeza went on, her syllables audibly a bit slurred. “Being naked impolite for visitors.”

A huge hand moved in the corner of Glenn’s view. The Oeza fumbled to lift up her improvised bra. Her other hand lowered as well, and when it came back up, she wasn’t holding the grapple line. She must have set Aine down on the bed beside her.

Glenn looked toward the Oeza’s thigh, but couldn’t see any way past it. It was taller than he was, and she probably wouldn’t react positively if he tried to clamber over it.

The Oeza was attempting to tie her bra back into place, covering her breasts, when it suddenly tore, the fabric splitting apart where Glenn had been cutting through it.

“Hm…? Why…”

She held it up to her face, and a moment passed before she let out yet another laugh.

“Human cut this?” she asked, looking down at Glenn. Her ashen hair swayed in the air, dangling around her face like thick curtains. “It old. Not fit on human, so why try steal it?”

It felt strange to hear speech so close to his own language coming from the Oeza’s lips. Truthfully, he’d never really considered how communication between humans and the reclusive tribe might have gone. It didn’t really seem like the kind of thing that needed to happen often, but clearly this Oeza woman had at least a partial grasp of human language. Her words were coherent, even if her sentences were fragmented and simple.

His throat felt dry. He thought of responding, but what would he say?

The Oeza suddenly looked away again, in Aine’s direction.

“Human not survive jump!” she said, one hand reaching forward. Glenn heard a scream, and a second later, the Oeza woman straightened up, holding a struggling figure in her hand. She’d picked Aine up directly this time. “Human dumb? Why try jumping?”

Aine stammered something mildly vulgar, clearly too panicked for a proper response.

Discarding her ruined bra, the Oeza moved her other hand to pick Glenn up as well. He couldn’t go anywhere to escape, and her huge fist closed around him. He was trapped from the shoulders down, unable to even kick his legs. Her grip wasn’t hurting him, but he couldn’t budge anything more than his head. He struggled pointlessly all the same, desperate to escape. He needed to get everyone out of here as quickly as possible.

The Oeza looked him over with a smile on her sleepy face.

“Human like Oeza clothes? Can share!”

“Wh-what…?” he stammered. The Oeza was moving her hand again, but this time, she was moving him downward. He’d been level with her exposed breasts for a moment, but now he was moving back to the space between her thighs. He flinched, his eyes widening. “Wait, y-you’re not gonna-…!?”

The Oeza brought him right down to her navel, and then her fingers pushed their way into the patchwork article of clothing around her waist. Glenn caught a brief glimpse of a small thicket of hairs coloured the very same shade as the hair dangling past the Oeza’s shoulders, and then he was lurching forward released from her grip. He yelled in alarm, covering his head as he was deposited straight into her underwear, falling against her patch of pubic hair before sliding helplessly downward. The opening above him closed, and he was sealed into complete darkness, upside-down and pressed against the Oeza’s skin. The space around him was horribly warm.

 

---

 

Aine screamed, swinging dangerously through the air. She’d just watched this drowsy Oeza woman stuff Glenn down the front of her panties, leaving only a struggling lump visible against the fabric, and now she herself was dangling upside down, huge fingers closed around her ankles.

With her arms freed again, she began to frantically perform whatever spells came to mind. Runes hovered in the space before her, looking inverted. She tried everything she could think of to make her captor release her, but nothing seemed to have any real effect. The Oeza woman was just watching her, unimpeded by the spells.

Aine let out a stifled squeak of protest as the Oeza’s other hand moved in close, a huge thumb suddenly pressing firmly against her face. The mildly sweaty digit was large enough to block her eyes and mouth at the same time, leaving her blind and unable to get so much as a single syllable out. She could still hear clearly, however, as the Oeza began to speak again.

“Lady human use magic!” she said, sounding pleasantly surprised by the discovery. “Magic no work for Oeza.”

Internally cursing Glenn in every way she knew how, Aine pressed both hands against the tip of the Oeza’s thumb, trying to force it away, but it didn’t budge. The Oeza made a thoughtful noise.

“… There old Oeza myth, talk about magic. Way to… borrow magic from human!”

Something moved in close, and Aine recoiled at the sound of a sharp inhale, her clothes fluttering. It felt like the Oeza woman had just sniffed her.

“Mm… lady human smell nice.” were her next words, confirming the unpleasant guess. Still totally unable to fight back to any effect, Aine squirmed uncomfortably while the huge fingers of the Oeza’s free hand moved across her body. The satchel she wore over her shoulder was forcibly pulled away, the clasp popping open. Her canteen came next, followed by her belt itself. Why was all of her travel gear being taken away?

The Oeza plucked the last of her equipment from her, and finally, her huge thumb moved. Aine gasped, taking in clean air for the first time in half a minute.

She was still upside-down, naturally, and felt horribly exposed without her gear. The Oeza was moving her through the air. She gasped.

“N-no…!! No, absolutely not!!”

The Oeza’s head was tilting backward slightly. Aine thrashed in the air, horrified at the sight of her captor’s lips parting, revealing a terrifying open mouth. An unpleasant fog of warm air brushed over her when she drew closer. The Oeza’s breath was laced with something like the sting of alcohol.

The Oeza didn’t eat humans, did they? She’d never heard anything of the sort, but…

She screamed, almost falling. The Oeza woman had suddenly flinched. When Aine looked, she saw several darts embedded in the giantess’ skin, one in the side of her wrist near where Aine was being held, and two in her neck. They had managed to very slightly pierce her thick skin, but didn’t seem to have inflicted any real damage.

Trying to look all the way down to the floor, craning her neck, Aine spotted the rest of her companions, back down on the floor. Bade was frantically reloading his crossbow while Aster and Doane stood back, watching in alarm.

The Oeza woman made an impatient noise, her mouth closing again. Aine almost felt like she was safe for a moment, but then, in less than a second, she was suddenly forced up against her gigantic captor’s lips, disappearing into a dark void as she was popped into the Oeza’s mouth like a piece of candy.

She screamed, thrashing in blind terror. Trapped in an oppressively warm and cramped cavern, she felt the soft mass of the Oeza’s tongue shuddering under her, and she coughed, forced to take in a breath of the stale, alcohol-tinged air. It wasn’t breathable.

 

---

 

Bade, halfway through reloading his crossbow, nearly dropped it in disbelief. He cursed under his breath, his arms slumping a bit at what he’d just witnessed.

Aine had been shoved into the Oeza woman’s mouth with practically no chance to resist, and now, the Oeza herself had an amused grin on her face, clearly taking the opportunity to toy with the young woman using her tongue.

Then her eyes fell on him. He watched, wary, but didn’t have time to react before a huge, bare foot suddenly swung toward him. He yelled, his voice cut off as he was slammed to the ground on his back. The sole of the Oeza woman’s foot had come down on him, knocking him flat. She wasn’t crushing him, but he couldn’t hope to escape with such a heavy mass pressing down on him.

He’d dropped his crossbow when he was struck, leaving it lying uselessly somewhere off to his side. He couldn’t even see anything, his vision filled completely by the colossal foot pressing him down. He thought that one of his hands might have still been free, at least, scrambling pointlessly between two huge toes.

There was a distinct, combined odour of dirt and sweat filling his lungs. He struggled with all the strength he had, desperate to escape from this spot. He felt horribly warm.

 

---

 

With the more annoying intruder immobilized for now, the Oeza woman returned her attention to the small human woman struggling and thrashing inside of her mouth. There was no way that she could hope to escape from there, but swallowing her would also be quite difficult without something to help the process.

A large, flat stone next to her bed had a drinking basin resting on it. The Oeza smiled lazily, reaching over to pick it up.

She was still enjoying a pleasurable tickle from the other human squirming around near her crotch, as well.

Picking up the basin, she brought it up to her lips. It was filled with a special drink prepared for and offered to Oeza woman only once they reached adulthood. She had taken quite a liking to it, though it was much stronger than most other drinks, so some level of moderation was necessary. She knew of at least one time in the past that she’d consumed entirely too much at once, resulting in a bit of a mess to deal with once she sobered up in the morning.

 

---

 

Utterly drenched in saliva, still choking on the humid, foul-smelling air, and exhausted from thrashing, Aine looked up in desperation as the Oeza’s lips suddenly parted again. She tried to crawl forward on the soft surface of her captor’s tongue, but before she could get anywhere, a rushing wave of some unidentified, lukewarm liquid poured into the space around her. She gasped, immediately getting a mouthful of the stuff and reeling backward.

She’d never been more terrified. She really was about to be swallowed by this tipsy giantess, wasn’t she…?

Choking until she forced the mouthful of whatever the Oeza was drinking back out of her own mouth, Aine only had time to scream, her voice echoing noisily off of the fleshy walls around her as she slipped helplessly backward into a soft, horribly cramped tunnel leading straight downward. The beverage used to wash her down was still trickling down as well, all around her. She was soaked in it.

 

---

 

Glenn had not yet ceased his struggles, thrashing and squirming against the fabric wall restraining him, despite his persistent lack of progress toward escaping.

Most of his body was ensnared in the Oeza woman’s thin tuft of pubic hair, which covered him from his feet to halfway up his chest. His precise position, upside-down in the front of his captor’s underwear, meant that the entire space just in front of his face and neck was filled by the mildly-swelling nub of the Oeza woman’s clitoris. It took all the effort Glenn could manage just to push off of her skin hard enough to keep his face from making contact with the sensitive spot. He was already in a worse situation than he ever would’ve predicted; getting personally acquainted with this Oeza’s labia wouldn’t make it better for him.

His lungs were completely choked out by the intense scent of the Oeza’s body, a heavy musk filling every inch of the cramped space she had entrapped him in.

One of his arms was bent, his elbow and closed fist pressed to the smooth wall of skin before him, with his other palm performing the same task in his desperate bid to minimize contact with the Oeza’s body. His heart was thundering in his chest, and his breaths were heavy and panicked. Between being upside-down, and being trapped in such a cramped and uncomfortably warm spot, he was starting to become lightheaded, as well.

Suddenly, the fabric pressing firmly against his back eased off, and something pinched at his left ankle. He yelped in alarm, feeling his body being dragged upward.

He emerged, finding himself dangling by one ankle from the Oeza woman’s fingertips.

She was looking at him with an amused expression, her eyes partly lidded, and still looking slightly glazed. She had to be at least a bit drunk, he was certain now.

“Human come here just to try stealing Oeza clothes?” she asked him, her fingertips playfully twisting at his ankle a bit and making his whole body sway in the air.

He groaned, clutching at his forehead as he tried to dispel the dizziness swirling around him.

“Mm… fun, keeping human in there. Human like, too?”

“Ugh…” Glenn closed his eyes, taking a moment’s pause to try and straighten out his clouded thoughts. This was absolutely nothing like the circumstance under which he’d imagined questioning the Oeza, but if he had a chance now, he was going to try and take it. Looking up again, he responded in a shaky voice, saying, “T-twelve years ago, when I was little… my village was attacked. You-… I-I mean your tribe attacked it. The entire place was torn apart overnight.”

Being dizzy was only one part of his current problem. His emotions were running quite high, as well, making a level-headed response hard to articulate.

“I’ve spent twelve years trying to decide on what to do, and I came here with my friends to look for answers.”

“Answers?” the Oeza repeated. Her hand twitched a bit, giving him an uncomfortable shake in the process. “What human ask?”

Glenn felt like he was going to pass out from all the blood rushing to his head at any minute, but managed another response. “I just… I just want to know why your people attacked the village.” he said. The Oeza was still just watching him curiously, and he pointed a shaky hand toward her clothing. “Those… clothes you’re wearing; they’re made from banners taken from my village.”

Finally, something like recognition flashed in the Oeza’s eyes. She picked up her torn bra with her free hand, holding it up.

“Get this long time ago.” she said. For a moment, she looked as if she was remembering something. To Glenn’s disbelief, she cracked a smile. “Fun night with friends.”

“F-fun…!?” Glenn’s anger was flaring up again, but from his current position, he couldn’t do anything.

“When Oeza grow up, get special drink. Good drink! Ninula get drink, and have party with friends.” the Oeza went on fondly.

Glenn blinked at the unfamiliar word, “Ninula”. Was that a name?

The Oeza laughed. “Think Ninula drink too much. Friends drink too much, too. Take long trip together, but get lost.”

Glenn had a very bad feeling that he knew what this rambling story was working toward. If he hadn’t been so dazed, he might have been yelling accusations already.

“Not remember trip well, but Ninula wake up holding pretty fabric. Make special clothes to remember.”

This was too much. Glenn couldn’t listen to any more. If he was understanding this correctly, Ashoh -- his entire village, along with his parents and his friends, had been wiped out not by a deliberate attack, but by the destructive antics of a group of drunken Oeza enjoying what effectively amounted to a particularly rowdy girls’ night.

Completely overcome by blind rage, he awkwardly grabbed his dagger from its place at his side, wanting nothing more in that moment than to cause the massive woman holding him to experience some small fraction of the pain and trauma that the destruction of Ashoh had caused him. He swung his dagger furiously, taking swipe after swipe at nothing but air. He yelled in a hoarse voice, too angry for any further words.

And then the Oeza dropped him. He tumbled downward to a painful crash on the solid stone of the giantess’ bed, stunned by the impact. He collapsed on his back, struggling to breathe.

Huge fingers closed around him again before he had a chance to recover, and he was lifted up a short distance before being forcefully shoved back inside of the Oeza’s underwear, ending up right back where he’d been just a minute or two ago. Still stunned from the painful drop, and exhausted from all the struggles in the last few minutes, he couldn’t fight back as a firm weight pressed against the back of his head, pushing him face-first against the Oeza woman’s labia, her overpowering scent once more filling his lungs as he gasped for breath.

 

---

 

The Oeza had one hand resting on the edge of her bed, and the other directly between her thighs, teasingly pressing the head of the human she’d caught up against her crotch with the tip of her index finger.

She looked down at the floor again, returning her attention to the other human she’d pressed into the floor with her bare foot. He was still squirming down there, but getting nowhere. Two others were attempting to help him.

Reaching down, she grabbed one of them. This one was a woman, but taller, and much, much more solidly-built than the first. Lifting her new catch up to her face, held upright in her fist, she looked the human woman over.

 

---

 

Aster almost couldn’t believe that even her strength was completely insufficient to fight off the simple grip of this Oeza woman. With just one hand, the giantess was immobilizing her almost entirely. The feeling was humiliating on its own, but worsened by the knowledge that the Oeza was simultaneously using her best friend as a toy to masturbate with, and that she had just eaten Aine, as well.

“D-damn it, let go of me…!!” she demanded, using both hands to pry the Oeza woman’s thumb slightly loose from her front. The effort was undone in less than a second. “And Glenn, too…!!”

“G-… len?” the Oeza repeated, seeming confused. She appeared to understand after a second. “Glenn? Human name?”

“Y-yeah, the one you just shoved back into your-… ugh!!” A firm squeeze cut her off. The Oeza smiled lazily at her.

“What name? You?” she asked, and moved her huge thumb for a moment, pointing toward herself. “Oeza name Ninula.”

“What…? M-my name’s Aster, now let me go…!!”

Her chest and shoulders had been briefly freed from the crushing grip holding her when the Oeza woman – Ninula, evidently – moved her thumb, and Aster took the chance to try and wriggle free.

“Mm~…”

Aster lurched awkwardly forward as the hand holding her suddenly pressed to Ninula’s chest, slamming her entire body against a bare breast at least three times her size. “Urgh…!” she groaned in great discomfort, feeling a nipple comparable in size to her entire head digging into her stomach.

Ninula was laughing again. “Aster strong! Very good body, and pretty, too!”

Aster couldn’t help but notice as she was being toyed with that Ninula’s other hand was still quite busy down between her thighs. It looked like it had slipped inside of her handmade panties entirely now, pressing against poor Glenn.

“Ninula think Aster make good friend for Oeza. Take to see friends after sunrise.”

“Wh-what…!?”

She was being moved again. Ninula transported her to another of the stone structures next to the huge bed. It looked like a bin of some kind, perhaps for holding food. She was dropped there, falling to her hands and knees against a stone floor. She hastily got back up, but Ninula’s hand had already retreated. She was trapped. The stone walls around her were too tall to climb over by a considerable margin.

“GLENN!!” she called out, terrified for her friend.

 

---

 

As it happened, Glenn was not having a particularly wonderful time, either. With Ninula’s other hand joining him inside of her panties, his entire head had been forced past her labia and inside of her body, now.

Greatly enjoying the sensations that Glenn’s squirming was still providing, Ninula suddenly thought of an Oeza friend of hers.

“Tomorrow, Ninula take Glenn to meet L’neene.” she said. “L’neene friend, but very quiet. Shy. Never find mate, so shy. Ninula think L’neene like Glenn!”

There was still another human on the floor that she hadn’t accounted for, yet. Once more, she reached down, a bit surprised that he hadn’t run away yet. She grabbed him like the others, interrupting his continued efforts to free the human still under her foot.

“If you think I’ll let you make me, or anyone else here, into your void-bitten toy, Oeza-…”

She frowned. This human looked a bit over-the-hill. He was strong, like Aster, but much older, and he smelled a bit like the drink she liked so much. He wasn’t quite as appealing as Aster, but Ninula still guessed that he could be good for something. Fun, at least.

She got an idea, and reached for the basin her drink was in. Dunking this last human’s head into the drink, she swirled him around in it, watching with tipsy amusement for a few seconds.

When he lifted him free, he was much quieter than before. That was an awfully strong drink for a creature as small as a human.

Satisfied, Ninula deposited him into the same place as Aster.

She suddenly realized that the last human down on the floor had gotten free. She’d absentmindedly moved her foot a few seconds ago. She spotted him making a break for the cave’s exit, and stumbled to her feet. She had been drinking quite a bit with her friends earlier, and wasn’t moving with quite her usual grace. Nevertheless, she followed the fleeing human, watching him with amusement.

 

Outside, the last human darted toward the village’s side. The river wasn’t too far away, and he seemed to be heading for it. Ninula kept pace with him, moving very slowly. She wanted to see where he was going.

To her great amusement, he did indeed run for the river. She caught up, observing him.

He dove straight into the fast-moving water, but Ninula cut off his seeming escape instantly. Bringing her bare foot over him again, she pressed down, flattening him into the riverbed. He was struggling again.

“Why swim in river?” she asked, her shoulders shaking with laughter. “Oeza use river to piss!”

She paused, the tiny human beneath her sole still struggling under the water. Come to think of it…

“Ninula drink much before sleep. Maybe use river now!”

Her mind was made up. She lowered her slightly-stained panties to the ground, Glenn being dragged downward with them. Then, squatting over the river, she got to business.

A steady, pale stream struck the water, causing it to become noticeably murkier immediately. Pissing just behind the position of her foot, the space where she’d pinned the last human down was becoming completely diluted with her urine.

The human’s thrashing was getting much weaker. Still needing a while to finish up, Ninula held position, her piss stream continuing to swirl into the flowing water all around her foot, and the human’s position on the riverbed.

Soon enough, she was finished, and when she checked, the human had stopped moving entirely.

She picked up a stitched cloth from nearby to wipe herself, setting it aside once done.

Raising her foot again, she watched the unmoving human in the river as he began to drift along with the current.

 

Bade was gone from sight by the time Ninula returned her attention to Glenn. He was lying in a heap in her stained panties, right between her ankles. It looked like having his head forced inside of her body for a minute or two had left him too dazed and tired to even try and escape any longer. His brown hair was quite drenched by a mix of her sweat and the stickier fluids that had been trickling out from between her thighs when she’d been toying with him.

Smiling, Ninula lifted her panties back up, securing them around her waist. She would get Glenn cleaned up in the morning, and then present him to L’neene. He seemed like the perfect potential mate for her, even if he was quite small, being a human.

She didn’t even consider that Glenn was entirely unaware of the fates of his friends as she sauntered back to her room in the cave. Aster was still trapped in the same place she'd left her, trying fruitlessly to get Doane back to his senses after his sudden consumption of such a powerful alcoholic drink, and Aine was currently engaged in a terrified bid to stay alive in Ninula's stomach, casting every healing and protective spell she knew of.

Of course, Ninula also didn't particuarly care about any of this at the moment. She was holding onto Glenn for now, and that was all. He was hers for tonight, no matter what she planned to do with him in the morning.