- Text Size +

 

“He-“ was the only syllable the 50 year old history teacher managed to vocalize before he found himself being slammed into a wall at Mach speeds. The searing pain from the impact subsides only as Michael feels himself begin to slip into unconsciousness. 

 

“Oh I’m fine.” Camilla blurts out, washing away the sound of her prisoner’s cry as she hopped up off the toilet and pulled her underwear up as fast as she could. The giantess winced slightly as she felt her thong climb into place between her cheeks with a loud snap. Right now she was less concerned with Michael’s safety than she was with getting out of this awkward situation with the stranger. She quickly began to sniffle a bit and began to pinch her leg to the point where the thought that she might break through the skin. As tears began to well up in her eyes, Camilla pulled her pants back up and stepped out of her stall to greet the concerned bathroom goer.

 

“Just some stupid boy problems.” Camilla said, wiping a phony tear from her cheek as she half heartedly smiled and stepped up to the sink to wash her hands. The kind hearted stranger walked up to the sink with Camilla and offered up some kind words of encouragement before embracing the young woman in a tender hug.

 

“Keep your chin up sweetheart. There’s a million guys out there, and only one you!” The woman said as she walked out of the bathroom to give the young, heartbroken girl some space. Camilla stood at the sink waving to the kind stranger. But as warm and kind as her outward appearance was, internally Camilla was boiling with rage. This trip to the gym was meant to flex her dominance over her horny little pet, but she’s been nothing but embarrassed since she arrived. “And it’s all Michael’s fault” she thought to herself as she flexed her glutes aggressively, hoping that Michael was uncomfortable in her sweaty crack. 

 

The frustrated giantess collects herself before deciding to cut her workout a little bit short. Camilla collects her things from the locker room and heads out to her car. As the giantess plops her butt down onto the seat of her Lexus, she takes a moment to grind her cheeks into the leather seat, hoping to punish Michael for his insolent attitude. Unfortunately for her, however, she cannot feel any squirming coming from down in her underwear. The moody teen takes this as a sign that her little prisoner has grown comfortable in his position. A notion that infuriates Camilla to no end. 

 

“Fine, you want me to play rough? I’ll play rough.” She says, scrolling through the various settings on her vehicle’s screen. Once she had the seat warmer turned on and the heat cranked up to a slightly uncomfortable level, Camilla put her SUV in drive and began making her way home, taking a bit of extra time to take the scenic route. 

 

Eventually the teen brings her vehicle to a stop in her driveway, but she doesn’t immediately grab her bag and run inside like she normally would. Instead she sits in the car with her head back and her eyes closed. In a moment of pure zen, Camilla focuses on the different sensations she is feeling. First there’s the heat. The elevated temperature has caused Camilla’s body to go into overdrive trying to cool off. Droplets of sweat are already running down her forehead, her neck, her back; causing pools of the salty liquid to form in her armpits, in between her breasts, and down in her now swampy ass crack. 

 

The cruel girl shifted back and forth in her seat, reveling in the damp sensation coming from her rear end. She wanted Michael to know just how beneath her he truly was, and she could think of no better way to do that than by literally keeping him beneath her. Finally satisfied with her victory over her former lover, Camilla hops out of her oven-like vehicle and saunters into the house, swinging her hips with every step. 

 

“Little bitty man… swimming in my butt… take a big whiff and shut the fuck up.” Camilla sang quietly to herself, chuckling at her mildly amusing lyrics. Crossing through the kitchen Camilla waves to her father who is quietly reading as he eats his dinner alone. “Hi daddy!” She coos.

 

“Hello sweetheart. How was the gym today?” He asked, not lifting his eyes from his tablet. 

 

“It was good, but I need a shower. You wouldn’t believe how sweaty I am.” She giggled, raising an arm over her head and taking a quick whiff of her armpit.

 

“Cam… I’m eating. Don’t be foul.” Her stoic father replied, with a disapproving scowl on his face. Camilla simply laughed and skipped over to the table. The bubbly teen reached her slender fingers down towards her father's plate, plucked up his sandwich and took a big bite before plopping it back down onto the plate.

 

“Oh daddy, I’m too cute to be gross.” She said with a mouthful of semi-chewed sandwich. Mr. Stevens simply rolled his eyes and went back to reading as his daughter skipped out of the kitchen and made her way back upstairs to her bathroom. 

 

Once inside the bathroom, Camilla took a few moments to admire herself in the mirror. She shimmies her chest a bit, smiling at the way her admirable breasts jiggle around. And while they aren’t the biggest melons in the class, they were still more than big enough to get the attention that she so desired. The young woman then spun around and used both hands to lift up her incredibly round asscheeks. Now this was an asset that Camilla was incredibly proud of. She knew just how amazing her ass looked all the time, especially when she took the time to pack it into a tight pair of leggings. Plenty of guys in her class would do anything just to have an ass like this in their lap, but there was one man who at this moment in time would probably sign away his soul just to get away from Camilla’s pert butt. And it was time for her to see how he was feeling.

 

Dropping her pants and thong down between her legs, Camilla begins to play with her thin patch of pubic hair and uses her big toe to prod at the tiny man who had just spent the past couple hours between her meaty cheeks. “Wakey wakey little Mikey.” She coos. “Someone got a little too comfy between my booty cheeks. Listen if you really like it that much then maybe you can just sleep there tonight.” 

 

Despite her playful poking and taunting, Camilla was disappointed to see that Michael wasn't responding to her. The brunette giantess quickly grew impatient waiting for Michael to wake up, so she bent over and retrieved the well worn garment from the floor and brought it up to her eyes. The young girl closely monitored the tiny, partially mummified man as she began to peel away the layer of tape that was holding him firmly in place against the smelly hammock. “Seriously Michael, you’re starting to piss me off.” She hissed.

 

As the final piece of sweat soaked tape was pulled away, Camilla had to react fast as Michael’s body tumbled out of the thong and plummeted towards the floor. The giantess managed to snatch the shrunken man out of the air just before he made contact with the stone tile floor. Bringing her tiny plaything up to her face, Camilla desperately searches Michael for some sign of life.

 

“Michael?”

 

…..

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

WooHoo! Double upload! Hooray for everybody! Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. If you have, please take a second to leave a review! It helps to keep me motivated to hear from the audience!