- Text Size +

 

“Michael? Michael wake up. This isn’t funny you little shit head WAKE UP!” Camilla shouted in a hushed whisper. The teen has now laid her former history teacher onto the granite countertop and she is hovering over him like a hawk, gently probing his body to coax him back into consciousness. The nervous giantess feels her heart rate steadily increase with every second that passes, silently praying that she didn’t actually murder the man she once held such a deep fondness for. 

 

“Jesus Christ Michael wake up! Please just wake up!” She cried as tears began to well up in her eyes. But despite her pleading, Michael remained unresponsive. Camilla’s breath quickens as she steps away from the countertop to gather her thoughts. How was she going to hide this from everyone? Eventually they would start looking for Michael, but would they come for her? No one knew about her shrinking him down. At least not that she knew of. But she had to make sure that no one ever found out. She looked down at Michael’s tiny motionless body. She had to hide the evidence.

 

“I’m so sorry Michael.”

 

—————

 

Michael awoke to one of the most intense, throbbing headaches of his entire life. It felt as if he had been hit by a Mack truck. Did he? Was he dead? Was this heaven? He asked himself these questions before looking up and realizing that standing far above him, was the source of his pain. He stared upwards at Camilla’s naked genitals in full display high above him. 

 

“Damn” he thought to himself. And although he was thrilled not to be stuck between her asscheeks anymore, Michael was far too exhausted to continue to play these games with this psychotic girl. 

 

“Wakey Wakey little Mikey.” The giantess boomed from above. And in that moment, Michael realized that she must still think he was unconscious. This may be a good chance for him to get some peace. The tiny man then proceeded to continue to act like he was asleep as his gigantic captor poked him with her large, warm toes. It took a good amount of willpower to remain completely unresponsive as the smell of unwashed gym feet completely enveloped him, but as he considered the raw, ungodly stench that wafted out of this young giantess’ sweaty asshole, he decided that her feet might as well be roses. 

 

Throughout the process of being poked, shaken, and shouted at by the increasingly agitated giantess, Michael held firm and did his absolute best to act like he was still out cold. And thankfully it seemed to be working. Camilla began to pull the tape off of his sore body, however she seemed to be getting more and more upset the longer he kept up his charade. 

 

As the final bit of tape was peeled away from his body, Michael felt a sudden shift in the fabric that was holding him up in the air, causing the tiny man to accidentally tumble out of the thong and towards the floor. The sensation of falling forced Michael to open his eyes, nearly causing him to scream as he watched the hard floor rapidly getting closer and closer. And for the first time ever, Michael was relieved to feel Camilla’s massive hand wrapping around his tiny form. 

 

As the giantess laid him down on the cold granite countertop, Michael struggled not to react as his warm skin made contact with the impossibly cold surface, but he had come too far to screw up now. He just needed to hold out long enough for Camilla to lose interest and he might just be able to get a night of peace and get himself one day closer to his old life. Way up above him, the shrunken man can hear Camilla beginning to become unhinged. She begins to shout and scream, begging him to wake up. “Wait? Does she think I’m dead?” Michael thought to himself, before noticing that the room has become intensely silent.

 

A few minutes pass and Michael struggles not to take just a tiny peek of what’s going on in the bathroom, but he’s scared that Camilla may be staring at him, just waiting for the slightest sign of movement. Then the silence is broken as Camilla scoops Michael up off of the countertop and brings his body up to her face. 

 

“I’m so sorry Michael.” The giantess said softly, her breath washing over his miniscule body, before casually tossing the body of her former history teacher into her mouth and swallowing him whole. 

 

—————————

 

It felt incredibly weird for young Camilla as she tossed a shrunken man onto her tongue. This was a man who had a family, who was well respected at the school, and who had taken her as a lover. And now as he lay dead on her tongue, shrunken down to a fraction of his former size, the only thing she could think about was how terrible he tasted. She knew she should feel bad. She never intended on actually hurting the poor thing, not physically at least. But now that she had killed him, with her ass no less, she realized that she really didn’t care all that much. She didn’t give more than a second of thought to the torture that this man had just endured between her asscheeks, but instead she thought about how unpleasant it was to swallow his body. 

 

On the inside of Camilla’s mouth, there was a lot more going on that the giantess realized. The tiny man abandoned his charade as he felt himself enter the dark slimy cave. “Camilla wait!” He screamed, quickly realizing what the massive teen was going to do. Unfortunately for him, the massive tongue that he was lying on instantly pushed his body towards the back of Camilla’s massive dark throat. And despite his best efforts, the world’s smallest history teacher cannot stop himself from sliding down into the stomach of one of his former students. 

 

Camilla shuddered as she felt the large lump pass down her esophagus and drop into her stomach. For a split second, the giantess thought that she could feel Michael’s body moving as it passed down her throat, but she figured it must just be her imagination. She placed a hand on her flat tummy, trying to put her mind at ease. The young giantess holds her breath and focuses all of her attention on her own stomach, trying to be sure that she wasn’t too hasty in swallowing her history teacher. 

 

Down in the dark, wet pit of Camilla’s stomach, Michael lands with a heavy plop onto a pile of some soft, nasty smelling mush. The shrunken man lies there, face down in a pile of undigested food, inside the stomach of a teenage girl, with whom he had foolishly risked everything that he cared for. In this moment, Michael tried to retrace the bizarre series of events that led him to this exact place in the universe and as he contemplated the long list of mistakes he made, the nearly broken man struggled to find the energy to continue fighting. “Perhaps this was simply the end of the line for Michael Lanning.” He considered as he rolled onto his back and staring up into the darkness. Shutting his eyes, Michael thought about his wife and daughter as he waited to be digested by the worst student he’s ever had. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello all, I hope you had a nice weekend and I hope this chapter was a welcome return to the story. Let me know what you think! And thanks so much for reading!