- Text Size +

 

“No.”

 

“I won’t die here. Not like this.” Michael Lanning shouted into the darkness. The small man felt his body swell with a renewed vigor as he thought about the family he had waiting for him outside of this fleshy sarcophagus. Reaching down into the depth of his soul, Michael picked himself up, out of the soft mush that was slowly sinking into the large pool of stomach acid. 

 

“Alright you crazy bitch, let me out of here!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, contemplating how exactly he was going to get Camilla’s attention. And what if she noticed him, but still decided to keep him trapped in her stomach? How would he escape then? Considering his options, Michael realized that there were only two ways out of this slimy cavern that he was stuck in. He could go up, back the way he came, if he could somehow get Camilla to vomit. The alternative, however, was somehow even less appealing. A single bubble rose up from the pool of murky stomach acid, and Michael shuddered at the thought of trying to escape through her bowels. Even if he did survive something like that, he wasn’t entirely sure that he could handle living with the memory of passing through this evil teenager’s colon. 

 

“Option A it is.” Michael knelt down and cautiously placed one of his fingers into the pool of acid. Surprisingly, it seemed as though the liquid wasn’t actively breaking him down the same way that it would with anything else that the giantess ate. Slowly he began to wade through the shallow pool, pushing aside various clumps of whatever Camilla had eaten that day, until he eventually came upon the edge of the stomach. The slick wall of flesh stretched far above Michael’s head, leading up to the esophagus that dropped Michael down into this dank pit. 

 

Placing his hands against the inner surface of the massive girl’s stomach, Michael began to work his fingernails into the soft flesh. For the next several minutes the tiny man focused all of his energy into scraping and pulling against the walls of his living prison. Surely if he could cause enough irritation, he could cause his captor to want him back outside of her body. 

 

Camilla was sat at her desk in her room, quietly considering the consequences of what she had just done. Mr. Lanning was gone now, and she needed to make sure that her tracks were covered. She knew that Michael had told his wife that he would be visiting his brother this weekend. But if he never makes it back home, then surely they’ll reach out to his brother and realize that he never made it there. Sure they might suspect that he went missing on his way, but she couldn’t take the risk of someone realizing that he came to see her after school.

 

“Dammit! Why did you have to be so fucking weak?” She curses under breath, slamming a fist into the desk out of pure frustration. Suddenly the irritated teen feels a sharp pain in her stomach and while the pain wasn’t terribly excruciating, it was enough to get her to stand up and clutch her hands to her midsection. 

 

“Ow, what the fuck? Michael?” The giantess feels a tiny glimmer of hope that perhaps she didn’t murder her teacher with her large ass. Perhaps she could still get away with this. Camilla rushes back into the bathroom and falls to her knees in front of the toilet. The young girl then opens her mouth and jams two fingers towards the back of her throat, activating her gag reflex. After a few moments of loudly retching into the porcelain bowl, a torrent of vomit comes pouring out of her mouth, spilling into the cold water of the toilet. 

 

Camilla scanned the disgusting pool of bile, looking for her prize. A wide smile crossed her face as she detects a frantic flailing motion. The giantess reaches down into the toilet and plucks the struggling Michael out of the disgusting fluid. “Well Michael, I hope you understand that I’m not fucking around here. Try to pull another stunt like that, and I’ll fucking chew you up before I swallow you.” 

 

Michael looked up into the insane eyes of his captor and while he was happy to not be slowly digesting inside of her, he knew that he still had a long weekend ahead of him. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everybody, I know some chapters have been a little short, and I'm working on improving that. What keeps happening is i end up with a chapter that's just way too long, but I can't just break it into two even parts. So I wind up with a normal length chapter and a bit of a short one. I'm a few chapters ahead at the moment and they're coming out a more consistent length so bear with me! As always thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of the story thus far!