- Text Size +

 

“Okay Michael, here’s the deal.” Camilla said, placing the tiny man on her bed and then taking a seat next to him, wrapping her legs around in a circle to make sure that he had nowhere to go. “I know things got a bit rough today, so I’m willing to give you a break tonight. I’ll let you sleep in my panty drawer tonight and because I’m such a nice person, I’ll even let you sleep in while I do my chores.” 

 

Michael simply sat in silence on the soft comforter, not eager to engage with the moody giantess. Camilla tilted her head, surprised that Michael was still choosing to obstinate in the face of everything that he experienced today. Surely he knows that she could just fucking destroy him without exerting the slightest bit of effort. So why would he still choose to defy her?

 

“Alternatively, I can continue to toy with you if you would prefer that.” The giantess stepped up off the bed and walked over to her closet. After a few moments of searching, Camilla returned to her guest with a pair of bright white sneakers. Michael looked up as the massive pair of shoes bounced on the bed and felt a chill run down his spine as he saw Camilla’s cruel smile. 

 

“So your choices are as follows. First you can sleep in my panty drawer and sleep in while I do my chores. Orrrr you can keep being a sulky little insect and spend the night in my shoe, trapped underneath my gym socks. And then in the morning… who knows? Maybe I’ll have you join me for my morning shit. How’s that for a promotion? From highschool history teacher to human toilet paper.” Her voice trailed off as she left Michael with the horrendous image of what she was promising. 

 

“Fine Camilla, I’ll play along. Whatever you want. Just please… I need to rest.” Michael sighed, completely exhausted by the day’s affairs. The giantess clapped her hands giddily as her entire demeanor shifted. 

 

“Oh I’m glad to hear you say that sweetie.” The pretty teen cooed. “There’s just one thing I need from you first.”

 

———————————

 

“Okay, here we go. 3… 2… 1… and GO!” Camilla said before hitting the record button on her phone. She watched through the device as Michael began to approach her relatively massive tits. The tiny man marveled at their perky youthfulness and began to mount one of the large orbs of flesh, before placing his tiny hands on Camilla’s large nipple. He fell to his knees and continued to kiss and massage the large nipple, listening to Camilla’s soft gasps and increasingly dramatic breath.

 

“Quite the actress.” He thought to himself as he continued with his mission. And for several minutes the small man labored on the large nipple, only ever pausing briefly to respond to Camilla’s comments. 

 

“Baby, I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me!” She moaned in a soft voice between heavy breaths. Michael looked up to see Camilla smiling behind the camera as her free hand approached his shrunken form. Michael simply sat still as the massive hand scooped him up and carried him towards her hungry sex. 

 

The older man was dropped carelessly onto his teenage mistress’s crotch and quickly set himself to work. He began to gently massage the delicate folds of her labia, remembering a time when he was doing this and his hands were large enough to cover the entirety of her well kept nethers. If only he had those hands now, he would wrap them around her tiny throat and put an end to her reign of terror. But daydreaming wouldn’t get him anywhere right now. He had a job to do. 

 

———————————

 

Camilla laid her head back on the pillow as she stopped the recording. “That’ll work.” She said to herself, tossing the phone over to her desk. “Nice work Michael.” 

 

The tiny man was already cleaning himself off on the comforter. He looked up towards the giantess, taking in the sight of her glistening vagina and her tan wrinkled anus. Despite the horrific circumstances in which he had recently been subjected to these things, Michael couldn’t help but stare, causing blood to rush towards his cock. “Stupid fucking animal brain.” He said to himself. 

 

Eventually the giantess sat up and looked down at the little man between her legs. “Alright, I guess you wanna go to bed huh?” Michael simply nodded his head. 

 

“And I guess you still wanna go with the panty drawer?” She asked with a smile. Again Michael nodded.

 

“Are you sure?” She asked, picking up the shoe that she had threatened Michael with earlier. “I mean this thing doesn’t even smell that bad.”

 

The giantess then took a deep whiff of the shoe. “I mean on a scale of one to ten, it’s only like a nine and a half.” She taunted with a hearty chuckle. 

 

“Camilla, I would like to please get some rest. It’s been a long day.” Michael pleaded. He desperately wanted some sleep and hopefully with some time to charge his batteries, he would be able to think up a way to get Camilla to go easy on him for the remainder of the weekend. 

 

“Hmmm Fine. I guess a deal’s a deal.” She said with a slight pout. “But don’t get too comfy in there. I’d be honestly surprised if you made it the rest of the weekend without giving these insoles a nice tongue bath.” 

 

The giantess then scooped her stick in the mud plaything up off the bed and carried him over to her dresser. She then pushed some of the garments together to make a sort of makeshift bed before depositing the tiny man into his new bedroom. She gave him a little wave as she began to push the drawer shut.

 

“Alright tiny, get some rest. Cuz tomorrow’s a new day, and you’ve got a lot of worshiping to do.” The giantess sneered.

 

“Did you hate me the whole time?” A soft voice stopped Camilla from pushing the drawer all the way shut. She paused for a moment before pulling the drawer back open.

 

“I don’t hate you Michael.” 

 

“They why? Why all of this?” He asked, his voice began to crack. “I did this because I felt connected to you. I cared for you deeply, and you turned around and treat me so horribly. I mean you swallowed me… you thought I was dead and you just decided to eat me. It’s cruel.” The tiny man began to break down and sob into the frilly undergarments of his massive captor. 

 

“Michael, I don’t hate you… I don’t care about you one way or the other.” The giantess said simply. Michael’s jaw nearly hit the floor. This was not the response he was expecting.

 

“I knew you wanted me and I knew that if I let you have me, then you'd be willing to let me shrink you if I ever got the opportunity.” The giantess smiled as she explained her long thought out plan. “You were just the one person obsessed enough with me to agree to this.”

 

“I thought…” Michael struggled to find the right words. 

 

“It doesn’t matter what you thought Michael. You’re here, you’re tiny and you’re all mine. Now the way I see it, you can choose how things are going to go from here on out. You can be a good boy and do everything I tell you to.” The giantess explained. “And I’m going to tell you to do things you don’t want to do, but if you want to make it through, you’ll do them anyways.”

 

Michael looked up in horror as he began to understand the reality of his situation a bit better. He had handed himself over to the devil in pink panties.

 

“And if you don’t want to do everything that I tell you, then I’ll just fucking eat you again. I mean I’ve already done it once. And next time I’m going to chew your goddamn arms and legs before I drop you down into my tummy.” The giantess giggled, seemingly unphased by the notion that she was threatening to kill a man.

 

“You’re a fucking monster.” Michael shouted, slowly backing into the corner of the drawer. 

 

“Maybe. Honestly you’re probably right. I didn’t think twice about eating you earlier. So maybe you should focus on not pissing me off this weekend, hmm? I mean I don’t necessarily want to have to kill you, but don’t for a single second think that I won’t.” 

 

“People will find out about you eventually. Someday you’ll get what’s coming to you!” The terrified man cried.

 

“I doubt it.” Camilla said casually. “I mean, worst case scenario someone finds out that I shrunk you. And then I’ll just show everyone our little sex tape and you lose every bit of credibility you have. So I’m not too worried.”

 

Michael sighed. She was right. She had all of her bases covered and there wasn’t anything he could use as leverage over her. 

 

“Now, how about you get some sleep so that you can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow. I think I may just tape you back into my thong again. I feel like you got off a little bit too easy today.” The giantess said before slamming the drawer shut and sealing Michael away in complete darkness. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone! Thank you for the continued support. I'm having so much fun wirting this story and I'm planning on keeping it going for a while. Let me know what you think and Thanks for reading!