- Text Size +

 

Michael awoke to the sound of heavy footfalls outside of the dark drawer. He lay silently on a pile of clean underwear, trying to determine what his insane captor was doing based solely on the sound of her movements. For a while it just sounds like the giantess is walking in circles around her room, but Michael felt a chill run through him as the sound of the footsteps grew dangerously close to his current position. 

 

Suddenly Michael’s drawer is lurched open and he is greeted by the sight of a sleepy looking Camilla. With her hair frazzled and her eyes still glossed over from her heavy slumber, she almost looked cute. For a split second she reminded him of his own daughter, just a young girl… sweet and kind. And thinking about that comparison caused Michael to feel a deep disgust with himself. He knew he deserved everything that was happening to him… but that didn’t make it any easier.

 

“Morning squirt, don’t worry I just need panties. You can stay here for another couple hours.” She said, grabbing a pair of white and red striped panties from the pile that Michael had been sleeping on. Michael breathed a sigh of relief, happy to know that he wasn’t being tortured, at least not yet.

 

After Camilla collected her clothes and left to go take a shower, Michael laid back down on his throne of frilly cotton and lace. For what felt like an eternity, the tiny man sat and stared upwards at the ceiling, unable to return to sleep. He actually hadn’t managed to get much sleep at all. Rather he spent the entire night tossing and turning, thinking about what else his titanic captor had in store for him. She had made it abundantly clear last night that she felt nothing for him and that his torment was far from over. 

 

When the sound of the bedroom door opening reached Michael’s ears, he realized that his period of respite had come to an end. His second day of damnation was at hand and the tiny man braced himself as best he could for what was to come. 

 

“Hey Cam, you have any hair ties I can borrow?” 

 

Michael’s head snapped up towards the opening of the drawer. A stranger? In the room? The could be his opportunity for escape. No matter who the voice belonged to, the odds were incredibly low that they were anywhere near as cruel as Camilla. 

 

“Hello?” He called out into the room beyond his drawer. “Is someone out there?” Silence followed. 

 

“Uhhh hello?” The voice called back.

 

“Yes… over here. In the dresser!” He cried, hope welling you’re in his chest for the first time since being shrunken down. The sound of footsteps approached his tiny bedroom and Michael looked up, hoping to see someone, anyone, but Camilla. 

 

“Woah, what the hell is this?” Michael fell to his knees and sobbed as he saw the gigantic face come into view. “Hey… Mr. L, is that you?”

 

“Kerri? Oh my god Kerri, you don’t know how good it is to see you!” Michael cried, wiping tears from his face. The new giantess smiled as she brushed her curly golden locks away from her face. 

 

“Well that’s gotta be a first, I thought you hated me Mr. L.” The giantess said with a chuckle. “But if you don’t mind me asking, what the actual fuck is going on here?”

 

Michael quickly climbed up to his feet and began waving his arms up to the pretty blonde goddess. “Please Kerri, I am begging you. I can explain everything later, but for right now I’ll tell you the Camilla has gone insane. She shrunk me down at school yesterday and she’s been torturing me ever since. Please you need to get me back to Alyssa Crowell so she can return me to my normal height.”

 

“Wait what? Camilla did that? I mean I know she liked shrinking and playing with Adam but she actually kidnapped you? That’s insane!” Kerri said, still trying to process all of this new info.

 

“It’s the truth Kerri. Please, you can’t leave me here. She actually told me she was going to eat me alive. I need you Kerri, please. I’m begging you!” Michael said, looking up to the beautiful face of this teenage giantess. Kerri Lawrence was far from a star student and in history class, she would much prefer to goof off and make her friends laugh than pay attention and learn something. Michael thought back on all the times that he had given Kerri detention for disrupting his class, praying that she wasn’t also thinking of those times. 

 

“Okay Mr. L. I’ll get you out of here. No worries.” She said reaching a hand down into the drawer. Michael nearly broke down into a blubbering puddle of emotions as this sweet young lady offered him an escape. He climbed up into her upturned palm and the giantess lifted him out of the drawer. 

 

“Thank you Kerri, I owe you my life. Thank you so much!” He said, kneeling down and bowing his head in her palm. 

 

“No sweat Mr. L. I’ll get you out here and we’ll figure out what’s up.” Kerri said, looking back and forth as a troubled look overtook her face. “Uhhh there’s just one thing… and you’re probably not gonna be super thrilled about it.”

 

Michael raised his head and saw the look of concern on her face. The tiny man could only pray that she wasn’t getting cold feet already. “What is it?” He asked.

 

“No pockets.” She replies, moving her hand away from her body. Michael looked her up and down and realized she was right. The teen was wearing a tight fitting pair of athletic shorts and a simple t-shirt. This did pose a problem, since it would probably be a problem is Camilla saw Kerri trying to leave the house with her tiny toy. 

 

“Just, just hide me in your hand until you get out the door.” Michael offered.

 

“No good, I can’t just head straight for the door. I told Camilla I wanted to hang out today. I need to spend some time with her so she doesn’t get suspicious.” Kerri said, dashing Michael’s high hopes.

 

“Well, what about your bra? I can hide there, just until you can slip away.” Michael asked, knowing the obvious alternative, but not wanting to resort to that.

 

“It’s 2020 dude, I’m not wearing a bra just to go hang out with friends. Gotta free the titties man.” Kerri responded with an air of irritation. Michael gritted his teeth at her feminist bullshit. 

 

“Goddamn it fine! What about I’m your shoes. If you make it quick I’ll be alright.” The tiny man shook his head. He would be able to stomach the stink of her feet if it meant getting away from Camilla. 

 

“Yea about that…” The giantess then raised a foot up so that Michael could see it. “Toe shoes.”

 

“God fucking damn it!” Michael couldn’t believe this. Her shoes looked like gloves for her feet. The tiny man couldn’t believe that his only hope for escape was being thwarted by the stupidity of kids and their addiction to gimmicky trends.

 

“It’s ergonomical dude.” The giantess said nonchalantly. 

 

“Damn it Kerri this is serious!” Michael shouted before he could stop himself. He really didn’t want to anger his guardian angel. 

 

“And so am I, you’ve gotta go in my butt.” She said with a half frown. Michael shook his head furiously at the suggestion. He really didn’t want any more ass in his life.

 

“Kerri please.”

 

“Look man, I know it’s not like, ideal or whatever. But we don’t have any options. No one told me I was playing hero today or I woulda worn some fuckin cargo shorts.” She said with a soft chuckle. “It won’t even be that bad. I’ll try not to like, sit down or anything.”

 

“Or fart.” Michael added, knowing that this was going to happen no matter what he said.

 

“Oh, yea I’ll try not to do that haha.” Kerri giggles at the thought of gassing her tiny teacher. 

 

“I’m serious Kerri. I do not want you farting while I’m back there. It’s disgusting and humiliating.” He said, trying to just save some dignity. 

 

“I promise not to do it on purpose.” Kerri said standing up and bringing Michael around to her back.

 

“Kerri…”

 

“Look man, I fart sometimes. Everybody does it. I’m supposed to pretend like I don’t just cuz I’m a girl? Fuck that.” Kerri said, irritation evident in her voice.

 

“No you’re supposed to not do it when I’m trapped between your asscheeks. You’re supposed to at least hold it in because it fucking smells terrible in there already.” Michael shouts. It’s frustrating that these teen girls can’t grasp how disgusting their asses are to someone as small as he is. 

 

“Oh right… well. I’ll try not to fart on you okay. But if we’re being real, isn’t smelling my farts a bit better than getting eaten by Camilla?” The massive blonde asked. Michael thought the question was rhetorical, but it appeared that this new giantess was waiting for his response.

 

“Uhh well, I suppose so.” 

 

“Great, so before I break you out of here, I just need you to give me permission to fart on you if I need to.” Kerri says. It appears that she is a bit upset by Michael’s demands.

 

“What? Why?” Michael asks, beginning to fear that he’s losing control of the situation.

 

“Cuz I’m being nice and saving your life and you’re going to criticize everything I do? It kinda makes me want to just leave you where I found you.” The giantess then begins to pull Michael away from her back.

 

“No please! I’m sorry. It’s fine, put me in your shorts, fart on me, I don’t care. Just please get me back to Ms. Crowell so I can get back to normal. Please Kerri.” The tiny man pleaded. 

 

“Relax little dude, I’ll get you to safety. And I promise not to gas you unless it’s, like, a real emergency.” Kerri jokes, bringing Michael back around to her back and pulling open the waistband of her shorts. Michael looked down to see a canvas of cotton panties sloping down between the crevice between two massive while globes. He didn’t have much time to think as he was dropped down into yet another teenage ass crack. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And yet another giantess has entered the game! Michael's luck just doesnt seem to end :) I hope you've all enjoyed the chapter and if you did, I'd very much appreciate it if you took the time to leave a review! Thanks for reading!!!