- Text Size +

 

Michael grunted as he hit the soft fabric of Kerri’s underwear. He struggled to gain a foothold in the soft cotton, but fate was not on his side, as he quickly found himself ramming into the cleft between the two large cheeks. Thankfully Michael managed to come to rest before getting fully engulfed by Kerri’s large moons. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad after all, as the stench outside of her heavy cheeks wasn’t all that terrible. 

 

“Hold on Mr. L, gotta readjust.” Kerri said to herself, grabbing one buttcheek in one hand and the waistband of her shorts in the other. The pretty blonde then pulls her cheeks apart at the same moment that she pulled her shorts up, just enough to give herself a bit of a wedgie. 

 

“There, that ought to do it.” Kerri said, patting herself on the ass. “Hang tight Mr. L, I’ll get you out of here.”

 

Back inside her shorts, Michael screamed as he felt the gap between Kerri’s cheeks grow wider at the same exact time that the cloth behind him pulled tight against Kerri’s ample rear. And so once again, Michael was plunged into a dark, hot, disgusting crevice with only just a sliver of light that would let him discern the vague outline of Kerri’s enormous asshole. 

 

And so the old man sat, arms pinned in place, doing everything he could to maintain what little distance he had between himself and the gargantuan anus. He thought about trying to determine how long he was in his unfortunate position. Kerri said she needed to stay a while to avoid arousing Camilla’s suspicions, but she didn’t say how long that would be. And from deep beneath the heavy mounds of fat and muscle, it was impossible for Michael to hear anything. It appeared that for the time being, the only thing he could do was sit, wait, and bask in the sour scent of Kerri’s ass. 

 

Time continued to tick away, seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours and Michael struggle to gain some semblance of rest from his rancid coffin. Unfortunately the combination of the nearly constant movement and the increasing temperature was causing the walls of Kerri’s buttcrack to become slick with perspiration. And so Michael found himself tasked with a new goal; to prevent any of the disgusting liquid from making its way into his mouth. A goal that the tiny man ultimately found himself unable to succeed in. Michael coughed and spit as a large drop of sweat dropped down onto his head, but he is quickly distracted by something even more concerning. 

 

A loud rumble could be heard from up above his head, a rumble that made Michael’s blood run cold. It’s a sound he had become quite familiar with during his time with Camilla in the gym. There was a bubble of gas that was currently making its way through Kerri’s digestive track, and its ultimate destination was the greasy portal that lay just in front of him. Michael closed his eyes and prayed. “Please God…” 

 

But his prayers were cut short by a sudden twitching in Kerri’s wrinkled anus, followed by an unmistake outward bulging of the disgusting ring. The deal eventually broke and a torrent of steaming hot, foul smelling air rushed outwards to greet the shrunken man. The fart lasted for nearly six seconds, and the sheer force of the wind blew Michael’s head back and his mouth open, causing a healthy dose of the shitty air to blast into his lungs. The tiny man coughed and sputtered as he writhed around in sheer agony.

 

This fart was about ten thousand times worse than anything Camilla had hit him with. Michael screamed in an effort to get the foul air out of his system, but this only proved to cause him to need more oxygen, all of which was tainted by the absolutely wretched stink that had come pouring out of Kerri’s bowels. “This is agony!” Michael thought. The heat was like he was standing behind a jet as it was taking off, the stench was as if Kerri had taken a massive dump and pushed Michael’s tiny body into it, head first. 

 

“Goddamnit Kerri! Let me out!!!!!” Michael screamed as he thrashed about between the giantess’ massive cheeks to no avail. There was no way for the tiny man to unwedge himself from this disgusting position, not without the help of the young woman who had just given him the most intensely foul Dutch oven that had ever occurred. 

 

Fortunately for him Michael felt an uncomfortable pressure take hold of his chest and pull him out from inside Kerri’s ass. When Michael’s eyes finally adjusted to the light, he was looking at his own reflection in a mirror, being held between two fingers by his new accomplice. Kerri was smiling awkwardly in the mirror as she placed him gently in her palm.

 

“Sorry Mr.L, I couldn’t make it to the bathroom in time to get you out. I was holding that fart in the whole ride over here but I just couldn’t take it anymore.” She said, rubbing her neck and dropping her gaze to the floor.

 

“Where are we? This doesn’t look like Camilla’s bathroom.” Michael asked, looking around the foreign room. 

 

“What? No why would we be in Camilla’s house? I broke you out remember? We’re at Ms. Crowell’s place. She had to race back to the school to get the remote so she’s gonna let us wait here. I came to the bathroom cuz I didn’t want her to see me pull you out of my butt… I figured it would make it weird for you two to work together after that haha.” Kerri’s face returned to her usual smile and Michael couldn’t help but join in. It was finally over, and he would be eternally grateful to this incredible giantess.

 

“Oh thank god. Thank you Kerri! I’ll never be able to repay you for as long as I live. I’m forever grateful for what you’ve done for me.” Michael cried out before breaking down into tears. 

 

“Easy Mr.L, it’s no big deal. Let’s go watch some TV or something while we wait.” Kerri said with a smile before carrying Michael back out to the living room and gently placing him down on the coffee table. The giantess then tossed her own massive feet up onto the table on either side of the shrunken man. He decides not to say anything, despite the strong odor emanating from the monolithic peds. After everything she’s done, he can stomach a little bit of foot stink until Alyssa made it back. 

 

“Hey since we’ve got just a little bit of time to kill, how about you do something for me. Think of it like a way to pay me back… make us even stevens.” Kerri looked down between her feet at her tiny history teacher. He looked so cute down there, so helpless.

 

“Uh of course Kerri, anything.” Michael said, unsure of where this was going.

 

“Perfect, well how about a little foot rub?” The giantess flexed her mighty toes as she made her request, smiling devilishly down at the shrunken man. She knew he wouldn’t deny her, not after that little speech he had just made.

 

Michael looked up at the titan’s massive pillars of flesh with disdain. He really wasn’t keen on the idea of offering up a foot massage to this giantess, but it would be foolish to deny her this simple request. And so he stepped up to Kerri’s left foot, placing both hands against her wrinkled soles and began to knead the course flesh as hard as he could.

 

“Ahhhh that feels awesome Mr.L, you’re a natural at this. I’m sorry about the smell, but I bet it’s better than that fart was am I right?” Kerri began to laugh loudly at her own crude behavior. Michael, however, was not laughing. What was it about teenage girls that made them think it was hilarious to be disgusting? He had always thought that it was the boys who were crude and foul where the girls strived to be seen as clean and beautiful. But for Camilla and Kerri, it seemed as if they thrived on subjecting helpless people to the worst smells that their developing bodies could produce. 

 

Ignore it Michael. Alyssa will be here soon, and this will all be over. He thought to himself. 

 

For the next several minutes Michael labored at giving Kerri a satisfactory foot rub until both of them heard a noise coming from somewhere else in the house. It sounded like a garage door opening, and moments later they heard another door open followed the rhythmic thumping of gigantic feet hitting the floor. Finally, his torment was about to be over and he could resume his old life. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Who's excited for the long awaited return of Ms. Crowell? Well you'll have to wait... See you all on monday. Thanks for reading!