- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back from the weekend and I've got a nice chapter for you, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. I havent been writing a whole lot lately because I'm swamped with work, but I'll be travelling for the next few days and I intend to get some real progress on the story. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael let his arms fall back to his side as he moved around to the corner of the table. The tiny man couldn’t wait to see Alyssa come through that door. He then chuckled to himself. This may actually be the first time he had ever thought that. It’s not that he didn’t like Ms. Crowell, it’s just that as far as his coworkers went, she was a bit cold. She never took lunch in the faculty lounge, she never joined the other staff for drinks on Friday nights, and she was pretty bad at the idle chit chat that most teachers participate in between classes. 


And so when the government came to the district and offered teachers the opportunity to take part in the shrinking punishment program, no one was especially surprised when Alyssa was the only teacher to take advantage. But none of that mattered right now. The only thing Michael cared about was the fact that Alyssa Crowell was one of a very few people who could return him to his regular size.


The door to the garage creaked open and Michael stepped over to the edge of the table as Kerri pulled her feet off of the coffee table. The sound of footsteps booming through the house were quickly overshadowed by a feminine voice calling out.


“Kerri sweetie, I’m home. I’m gonna get dinner started okay?” Michael sat confused on the table. Why would Alyssa be talking to Kerri like that? She sounded much more like Kerri’s mother than her teacher. Mother… Kerri’s mother… Kerri’s house…


“Oh shit.” Michael spins around just in time to see Kerri’s massive hand closing in on him. There’s no time to dodge as the teen’s gigantic fingers coil around him, leaving only his head out of her titanic grasp. The tiny man realizes that he’s been betrayed and tries to scream to get the attention of Kerri’s mother. Surely this mature woman would be able to handle the situation more rationally than her underage brat. Unfortunately for the tiny man, Kerri’s index finger quickly slammed into the bottom of his jaw, effectively silencing him. 


“Thanks Mom, by the way Camilla came over today. Can she stay for dinner?” Kerri asked sweetly, sending a menacing smile down towards her tiny little toy. Michael felt his blood turn to ice. 


“Of course sweetie. What do you girls want to eat tonight?” Mrs. Lawrence asked. And just as soon as she did Michael heard an all too familiar voice coming from around the corner. 


“I haven’t had Mexican in a while. How about your firehouse chili Mrs. Lawrence?” Camilla said as she walked into the room, grinning from ear to ear. The cruel giantess never broke eye contact with Michael as she walked across the room and stood in front of the couch. 


Mrs Lawrence laughed from the other room. “Oh Cam that’s why I love you so much. No one appreciates my chili the way you do.” Camilla laughed as she turned her back to the couch and hiked up her skirt so that her pert ass cheeks could be seen from where Kerri had placed him on the couch. 


The gargantuan brunette then proceeded to lower herself towards the couch, making sure to take hold of her sizable cheeks and pull them apart so that Michael could clearly see the thin line of fabric that had been resting in her asscrack. The tiny man had no time to run and he knew that even if he did, the giantess would simply pick him up and tuck him away. And so he used his arms to brace himself from the impact of Camilla’s bubbly butt. 


Thankfully for Michael the couch was plenty soft, allowing him not to be turned into a fine red paste by the crashing moons. However, that appeared to be where Michael’s luck ran out, as Camilla proceeded to move her thong out of the way and she shifted back and forth in the chair. And once she felt her shrunken man slide into place up against her puckered asshole, she allowed the thin strap of fabric to fall back into place behind him. 


“Right where he belongs.” She said with a chuckle, causing Kerri to giggle along with her. 


“Oh my god that was sooo much fun. You should’ve seen him when I took him out, he was like worshiping me. He totally bought that I was gonna save him.” Kerri laughed as she watched her best friend bounce her big butt on top of their history teacher. It was so incredibly satisfying to take the douchebag who gave her about twelve detentions this year and stuff him in her ass crack. And it was damn near orgasmic to blast him with one of her infamously heinous farts. And now he was back under Camilla’s massive butt. “Things couldn’t get any better!” She thought.


“Haha I knew he would. After I nearly shoved him all the way up my butt at the gym, he’s been a bit desperate to go home haha.” Camilla laughed as she plopped her feet up on the coffee table and basked in the warm sensation of total domination. 


“Oh my god that’s awesome… we should do that tonight. Push him in reaaaaal slow, until just his head is sticking out. And I’ll record his reaction as he watches my finger come down on his head and push him all the way in.” Kerri bites her lip as she thinks about humiliating the teacher whom she hated the most. “That would be soooooo amazing.”


“Heh, it’d be funny that’s for sure. But I can’t just push him up my ass and leave him there.” Camilla said, feeling a bubble beginning to form in her intestines.


“Why not? No ones gonna go looking for him up your butt? Besides you’ll squeeze him into a toilet wayyy before anyone comes to do a cavity search.” Apparently Kerri isn’t Michael Lanning’s biggest fan. 


“Unfortunately I can’t take the risk of anyone finding out that I’m the one who took him. So I’ve got to make him big again on Monday.” Camilla said. Her voice dropped as she talked about letting Michael go back to his old life. 


“Wait you’re just going to let him go? But he’ll tell everyone that you kidnapped him? And he’ll tell everyone that I did it too! We’ll get arrested or some shit!” Kerri began to panic as she considered the consequences of what was happening. 


“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ve got it covered.” Camilla began to pull her phone out of her shirt breast pocket. The giantess then proceeded to show her best friend the little home video that she shot with her shrunken teacher. Kerri laughed as she watched the tiny man work as hard as he could to bring some semblance of pleasure to his goddess.


“Oh wow.” Kerri said with a chuckle.


“Yea, so if he starts getting mouthy then our little sex reps gets leaked and he’s gonna have to explain why he’s on camera fucking one of his students. And then I tell everyone all the shit we did while he was tiny. I don’t think he wants anyone knowing about the time he got farted on by a teenage girl for three days straight hahaha.” The two girls shared a laugh as they went back to talking about the sensation of dominating a man so completely. At first Camilla had to really push to get Kerri to go along with this whole soul crushing ruse that she wanted to do, but it was clear that Kerri quickly became enamored with the feeling of being in complete control over another human being. And while she may not have been as hellbent on the utter domination of the tiny man’s body, mind and soul, she definitely had fun testing how much worse her gas was at this scale. 


“Haha so are you gonna let me play with him tonight too? I mean if Mom’s making her patented hot as shit chili, then I’m gonna be more than ready steam that little fucker.” Kerri declared, her eyes darting down to her friend’s round butt, rocking from side to side on the couch.


Camilla smiled, happy that her friend was so eager to participate. “Oh for sure. If you’re mom’s cool with it I’ll stay here tonight and we can really show little Michael his place in the world.” 


“Under my big fuckin ass!” Kerri said with a giggle.


“Uhhhhh I don’t think so…” Camilla lifts a cheek off the couch and slaps it with her palm. “Michael belongs right here between my cheeks. For the rest of his life, even if he gets back to his normal size, he’ll always know that his true home is right here.” The giantess points one long finger towards the tiny man-shaped lump in the back of her thong.


“Ugh Fine. I guess I can be like… a vacation house haha” Kerris’s joke causes both girls to erupt with laughter. 


“Kerri, I need you to run to the store and grab some bacon and jalapeños for the chili.” Mrs. Lawrence calls from the kitchen.


“You got it Mamma Lawrence! Anything for your chili!” Camilla chimed. She then jumped up off the couch and motioned for Kerri to follow along. “C’mon Kerri, maybe we can find something to stop you from farting so much while we’re out there.”


Mrs. Lawrence laughs from the other room. “Ha that’ll be the day! Not sure why you asked for chili, you know how she gets!”


Kerri smiles and shook her head as she sprang up off the couch. Everyone in her family was well aware of just how devastating Kerri’s gas was. In fact, she once made her little brother cry after eating Mexican. For like three hours every time she had to fart she popped into her brother’s room while he and his friends were playing video games. Eventually the room was damn near uninhabitable, and his friends all ended up going home. The cute blonde thought about how she farted on her tiny teacher while he was pinned against her butthole. “God that must’ve been bad.” She thought to herself. “But I bet I can make it worse.”


The pair of covert giantess then proceeded to hop into Camilla’s SUV and make their way to the supermarket. Along the drive Camilla leans over to one side and reaches her fingers deep into her slightly sweaty asscrack to retrieve her little pet. Once freed, Michael found himself being tossed into Kerri’s lap where he was able to look up into the beautiful face of the young girl whom he had thought was going to be his savior. 


“Hey little man, no hard feelings about tricking you back there right? It was just too much fun to pass up.” Kerri taunted. Michael was too broken to respond, he simply let his head hang in shame, he no longer held out any hope of getting away from his growing giantess problem.


“Hmph, I guess someone’s a poor sport. Fine then, just pout… we’ll pick your hiding spot for you.” Camilla said, turning her nose up at Michael’s failure to give in and grovel to her. The miniature man perked up just a bit upon hearing Camilla’s latest threat, but ultimately he simply brushed it off. 


“You’re just going to put me in your ass again.” Michael sighed. “Just get it over with.”


“Oh Mr.L, you’ve got it all wrong. You’re not going in our butts… not until after we’ve eaten enough of my mom’s famous Light your guts on fire chili. Trust me, after dinner tonight my farts are gonna melt your skin off.” Kerri’s hearty belly laughter caused Michael to slip and fall into the thin crease between the giantess’s legs. “But we’ve still got a few hours till then and we don’t want you getting immune to the smell of our gas soooo it’s time for a little change up.”


“That’s right and since you’re being a little stick in the mud, you don’t get a choice in where you go.” The dark haired tormentress chided. 


“It’s not like I was going to have a say anyways.” Both girls frowned at how defeated the shrunken man sounded. They wanted him to be begging for mercy, but this was just boring.


“Oh come on, I’m the nicest goddess you could ask for.” Camilla said. “I even gave you the opportunity not to go to the gym with me… not my fault you screwed it up.” Michael didn’t have a response this time. He knew it would only serve to hurt him in the long run.


“Ugh Fine you big baby. Here’s the new deal.” The pushy giantess reaches down into one of the cup holders and pulled a single quarter before handing the coin to Kerri. “Kerri’s gonna flip the coin and you’re gonna call it. If you call it right, you’ll stay in the glove box and we’ll leave you alone until we’re ready for our fun tonight.”


Kerri began to protest this offer of mercy for the stupid little bug in her lap. “But I-“


“But…” Camilla continued. “If you guess wrong then Kerri gets to swallow you.” This sudden offer brought a huge smile to Kerri’s face. But Michael became instantly terrified upon hearing the new suggestion. He definitely didn’t want to get swallowed again.


“Are you crazy? I’ll die in there!” Michael shouted up to Camilla as he tried to swat Kerri’s prodding finger away.


“Ya know, I’m not so sure.” Camilla retorted. “You were in my belly for like fifteen minutes before I puked you up, and you didn’t have a scratch on you. Even your clothes came out just fine. I think the shrinking made my big strong man even stronger.” Sarcasm dripped from her words as she complimented the tiny man.


“What’s it gonna be squirt? Ya feelin lucky?” Kerri asked. And in that moment, Michael felt more insignificant than ever before, the icy stares of these two evil goddesses piercing into his very soul.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry to anyone who was expecting Ms. Crowell back this chapter, but Michael isnt nearly lucky enough for that :) I promise that she'll make her way back into the story, but I want to take the time to write a decent story arc around her. Hopefully you can all be patient and let me do her justice. For the time being, we'll keep working ourway towards the end of Michael's first weekend with giantess Camilla. 

 

Thanks for reading!