- Text Size +

“Quit pouting.” Camilla said to her grumpy friend who was scowling three steps behind her.


“I don’t see why I didn’t get a say…” The blonde said as she gently rubbed a finger against the small, vaguely man-shaped lump under her shirt in her armpit.


“Well because I think we both know you would’ve just eaten him.” Camilla said, casually peeking her head down the aisle, looking for the canned vegetables. 


“Well maybe… you don’t know me.” Kerri replied absentmindedly. She was much more invested in toying with Michael than she was with helping her friend shop. “Maybe I woulda just sucked on him for a little while.”


“Slut.” Camilla said, causing Kerri to look up with an astonished smile on her face.


“Ugh not what I meant. Although…” Her voice trailed off as she entertained the thought of giving the tiny man a gigantic blowjob. Her cheeks flushed slightly red as she thought about sucking her history teacher’s tiny dick. Camilla laughed and flipped her friend off as she turned down an aisle. 


The pair of teen giantess continued down the aisle talking about their plans for the tiny man that Camilla had secured in Kerri’s musky armpit. After collecting everything that they needed for Mrs. Lawrence to finish her chili, they decided to continue to wander around the store, just talking and occasionally prodding at Michael’s back.


“Well what about Adam?” Kerri asked her friend.


“What about him?” 


“Are you gonna take him home too? I mean if you need help breaking him in too feel free to give me a call haha.” Kerri smiled as she squeezed her arm closer to her body. She felt the meager struggling under her arm become more intense. Maybe she could get used to this whole giantess thing. 


“No.” The tall brunette replied curtly. “Adam is mine. I’m going to be the only giantess in his life.” Kerri was a little put off by the suddenly serious tone that this conversation had taken on, and in an attempt to lighten things back up she decided to tell her friend about her little deal with Adam.


“Alright, alright. He’s all yours. He does owe me a tiny foot rub though.” She said while wiggling her toes. She figured Camilla would at least give up a chuckle, but instead she just glared back at her. Kerri’s smile vanished as she realized that Camilla was pretty serious about this.


“Or not…” Kerri said quietly to herself, unsure why Camilla had gotten so upset. “I can just stick to messing with little Michael here.” Without responding Camila turned on her heels and swiftly began making her way towards the cash registers. The mere mention of a tiny Adam seems to have brought an abrupt end to the gossiping the two friends had been getting up to. The blonde giantess merely shrugged and began pacing after her best friend, it was time to get back home anyways. That chili wasn’t going to cook itself.


Back in the car Kerri grew bored with having Michael trapped in her armpit and lifted her arm up, revealing the tiny form of Michael Lanning who was currently stuck with tape to the underside of the giantess’ armpit. The young girl poked her former teacher in the head, trying to make sure that he was still actually conscious. “Hey squirt, still awake in there?” Camilla giggled as she looked over at her friend toying with the little man.


In response to the aggressive poking, Michael began to stir, trying to push himself away from the warm, damp skin of this woman’s armpit. Luckily for him the odor wasn’t atrocious, but it almost felt like he was being seared against a hot griddle. 


“Stop it that tickles!” Kerri cried as she began to undo the binding that held him against her skin. When she finally had him free, the giantess took a moment to observe how the tiny man was holding up. Her eyes scanned him up and down, confirming that despite the strain that he had been put through so far, he still seemed to be holding up pretty well. He was clearly exhausted, mentally and physically, and he smelled pretty fucking gross, but overall he was totally fine. “He’s pretty durable.” Kerri said quietly.


“Right? It’s a good thing too. A tiny little slave isn’t worth much if they die from a little squishing.” Camilla added as she pulled the vehicle into Kerri’s driveway. The tall brunette then leaned over and brought her face nice and close to her tiny plaything who was currently dangling between Kerri’s fingers. “And speaking of slaves, what do we do with you now little man?”


Michael looked up at his captors with disdain. He was being held upside down by a teenage girl ten thousand times his size and still they felt the need to torment him. ”Why couldn’t the just leave him be? When would this shitty weekend finally be over?” He asked himself. 


“Hmmm doesn’t seem like he’s got any suggestions. I guess we just put him back where he belongs.” Kerri said with a sinister smile.


“Nah, little guy’s gonna be sniffing buttholes all night. I think we can do something even better!” Camilla said, pulling out her phone. Kerri and Michael watched eagerly, both wondering what Camilla was thinking, although for very different reasons. 


“Siri… show me the top ten most annoying songs.”


Chapter End Notes:
Hope this didn’t throw people off too much. This chapter was supposed to go up yesterday but I ended up needing to rewrite the whole thing. As a result it’s a bit short but what can ya do?

Thanks for reading!