- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I somehow lost the chapter I was intending to post tonight. I tried to re-write it but it was pretty awful. Rather than post a crappy chapter I decided to skip it for now and post the next chapter in the story. We’re just skipping a little chit chat between our giantesses are the grocery store. I’ll try to post it tomorrow.

—————————————

“Oh my god Mrs. Lawrence, it smells sooo good!” Camilla exclaimed as she dipped a ladle into the crockpot and helped herself to a generous portion of the infamous chili. The rest of Kerri’s family followed suit, each preparing their meal and discussing the various events that had made up their individual days. Mrs. Lawrence pressed Camilla for more information on how she was doing in school this year.


“Oh sweetheart I feel like I never see you these days. What’re they doing at that school that’s keeping you so busy?” Kerri rolls her eyes. Her mom was always such a big fan of Camilla, even when they were kids she doted on every little thing she did. 


“Well I’ve got all my AP classes and stuff. And I actually gave up volleyball this year but I’m doing science club instead.” Camilla answered, feeling something brewing down in her guts. She smiled, knowing that there was someone in the house who would be receiving the special present that she was cooking up. 


“Oooh science club, very nice. And what do they have you doing? Any special projects?”


“Yea I’m actually running the whole club so I sort of supervise everyone’s projects.” Camilla spooned another glob of the intensely spicy chili into her eager gob. 


“I always thought you would make an excellent leader. Oh you should get Kerri to join you, she could use a little help in science class.” Mrs. Lawrence added, giving her daughter a sideways glance. Kerri simply rolled her eyes and grunted as her mouth was currently full of chili.


“Well I hear she’s busting her butt to get her history grade up.” Camilla had to suppress a soft giggle at her little inside joke.


“Yea it’s a pain in the ass.” Kerri said, her mouth still somewhat full. Mr. Lawrence looked quizzically at his daughter, but eventually shrugged it off and continued to silently consume his meal. In stark contrast to her husband, Mrs. Lawrence continued to ask a myriad of questions of her daughter's best friend. Conversation carried on throughout the meal and then as the entire family set to work on cleaning the kitchen and dining room. But eventually the work was done and so Kerri and Camilla retreated back to the privacy of Kerri’s room, where their prized possession was waiting for them.


The girls rushed into the room and flung themselves onto Kerri’s queen sized bed. Kerri delicately grasped the top pillow and lifted it away, revealing two things on the pillow beneath. First a tiny Michael Lanning, wrapped up in rubber bands. Second was Kerri’s old iPod, playing a single track on repeat; the eponymous 1996 cult hit, Macarena. 


“Heyyyyyyy Macarena!” The girls shouted in unison, enjoying the look of a man who was slowly losing his grip on sanity. Camilla then lowered her head so that she was mere inches away from the bound man. Michael looked up, mesmerized by the massive pillowy lips of the most evil woman he has ever encountered. And then, without notice, the lips parted to reveal a massive, slimy tongue that crashed into Michael’s body with tremendous force. The massive brunette savored the feeling of Michael’s tiny struggles against her tongue, picturing him struggling not to drown in her spicy saliva.


“Hmmmmm, gotta say… he’s tastes a lot worse than dinner did.” Camilla said, withdrawing her tongue back into its cave. Kerri responded by plucking Michael off the pillow and dangling him by his feet between two fingers. The bubbly blonde grimaced as she saw the thick layer of saliva slowly dripping off of her tiny prey. 


“Ewww you got him all slimy.” Kerri said, rolling over and wiping him off on her chest. Camilla rolled her eyes at Kerri’s complaint.


“Seriously? He’s gonna be covered in farts in like two damn seconds and you’re gonna complain about a little spit?” Kerri shrugged her shoulders as she realized that Camilla was right. 


“Speaking of which…” Camilla grabbed a pillow and carried it over to her back. She then motioned for Kerri to deposit the tiny prisoner in between her massive cheeks. Kerri looked down into Michael’s soulless eyes and smiled a cruel smile as she took hold of Camilla’s skirt and lifted it so that her moons could be seen by the shrunken man. He struggled like he always did, but Kerri simply laid him face down in the large crevice before gently applying some pressure to his back. Once she was satisfied that Michael had sunken down into the inhospitable mite of her friends buttcheeks, Kerri removed her large finger from his back. She giggled as the cheeks jiggled back into place.


But her admiration of Camilla’s bouncy cheeks was cut short when Camilla brought the pillow down onto her butt. Once the cover was in place, Camilla relaxed her muscles and allowed a large bubble of gas to ooze its way out of her body. 


Ppppppfffffffttttttt


Her anus immediately radiated an intense heat even made the almighty giantess feel a bit of discomfort. But the reward of feeling Michael thrash against his bindings was well worth the pain of having her butthole scorched by Mrs. Lawrence’s firehouse chili. She could feel the warm gas continue to waft around in the confined space between her large bun and the pillow, effectively roasting Michael inside the kind of all dutch ovens.


“Wait a second, that’s my pillow you bitch.” Kerri said with the sudden realization that the pillow was now tainted with Camilla’s rank stench. “That’s it, you’re sleeping with that one!”


“Oh come on, there’s nothing in your room that doesn't smell like your farts already.” Camilla argued, knowing her friend’s proclivity for ripping ass was nearly unparalleled. 


“No, it’s pretty much just the papasan chair at this point. It’s easier to wash the cover than it is to air out the room every time my guys get all worked up.” Kerri admitted. She used to be so self conscious about her over active microbiome, even going so far as to skip classes when she had something for lunch that got her all worked up. But as she got older and her body developed into something that every boy in her school was powerless to resist, she realized that she really didn’t have anything to be ashamed of. Looking the way she did, she wouldn’t ever struggle to gain the attention that she desired, farts or no.


Camilla lifted the large pillow off of her ass and wiggles it around in the air. “Alright, are you gonna keep bitching or are you gonna take your turn?” She asked, reaching into her crack and pulling the distraught Michael out of his prison. 


“Please…” He muttered weakly. But neither giantess was in any mood to let him rest. Kerri snatched the small man out of Camilla’s hands and held him up against the toned flesh of her stomach. Michael was in complete darkness as he listened to the gurgling that emanated from the other side of the wall of flesh.


“Ohhh Mr.L, I’m cooking up something nice for ya.” Kerri said in her singsong voice. The massive blonde then proceeded to sit up on the bed, bringing her legs in front of her to sit criss-cross-applesauce (as her teachers had called it growing up.) The giantess then moved as slowly as she could as she lifted one large cheek off the bed and positioned Michael’s bound form in such a way that he was now on the precipice of the crater cases by Kerri’s massive legging-clad ass. The small man could do nothing but look up in awe at the massive globes that loomed ominously overhead and listen to the distant, but rapidly approaching sound of a tremendous fart. 


“It’s gonna be a big one! I can feel it!” Kerri exclaimed, scrunching her face as she tried to guide the bubble of noxious torture towards her target. But she didn’t need to work too hard, as nature was going to load her weapon one way or another. Finally the giantess felt ready to fire away on her insignificant prisoner and so she gave him the slightest tap, causing the poor man to roll down into the deep crater beneath her large bottom. “Hold on tight!” Were the last words that Michael heard before a soft hissing noise drowned out everything else in his ears. 


Things quickly got even worse for the tiny man as the loud hissing gave way to an even more explosive blast from inside of Kerri’s tight black leggings. And just as the second fart erupted, the rancid, eggy stench of the first had reached Michael’s tortures nostrils. “Fuccccckkkkk!” The tiny man screamed as he struggled against his restraints, helpless to escape the thick miasma of this gigantic highschooler’s ass. 


Satisfied with her initial one-two knockout fart, Kerri let her large bum fall back into the mattress, sealing her history teacher in the air-tight pocket beneath her. “Ahhhhh that was a fucking big one.” The cute blonde said with a heavy sigh. “Let’s just let him stew with that for a little while.” 


Camilla smiled as she moved off of the bed, partly to get a bit of distance between her and Kerri’s gas and partly to get ready for the next set of party games for their miniature house guest. “Yea Yea, you keep him company for a second, I need to go get something anyways.” Kerri just nodded as Camilla walked towards the door. Just before the young brunette made it out of the makeshift torture chamber, she heard another muffled fart come from her friend, followed by a fit of giggling.


Out in the hallway Camilla quietly pranced across the wooden floor, making her way towards the closet at the end of the hall, her soft feet making next to no noise as they padded along. Upon reaching her destination, the teen began rummaging through a stack of board games that the Lawrence’s kept there, only ever used on rare instances when the power was out or older relatives were in town. Camilla scanned the various games, trying to determine if there was a way for her to twist them for her sadistic machinations, but there was really only one item of value to her in the closet. And so she grabbed the game, and began walking back towards her friend’s bedroom. Unbeknownst to her, a curious set of eyes peeled out from a different bedroom, fixated on the pretty girl hanging out with his sister.


Camilla slowly pushed open the door, making sure to close it behind her. “Twister?” A curious Kerri asked, still in the exact same spot as before, likely with a tiny Michael still under her gassy derrière.


“Yup.” Camilla replies simply, falling to her knees and opening up the game’s box. She pulled out the plastic tarp and tossed it aside. She might be able to incorporate that later but for now she had something else in mind. The cruel girl picked up and showed her real prize to her friend. Kerri smiled and while not 100% sure of Camilla’s intentions, she knew they were going to be fun. 


The second giantess then proceeded to lift her ass off of the mattress before bending in such a way that she could see the tiny man that she had been perched on top of for the last several minutes. “How was it down there Mr.L? Did you like the smell? On a scale of 1-10, how nice were those farts?” Kerri asked with a wide smile on her face. Michael gasped for breath, the air around him still tainted with the toxic scent of his domineering student’s terrible flatulence. He was far more concerned with catching his breath than answering Kerri’s stupid questions.


“If he’s not answering, just swallow him. Either he’s dead or he’s faking and he gets eaten regardless.” Camilla says coldly.


“No, no I’m alive!” Michael cried between ragged breaths. “Please girls, I need some time to catch my breath.”


“Don’t be silly Michael, you can breath to your heart's content when you’re tucked between these pretty cheeks!” Camilla said, slapping her meaty rump. Michael let his head hang in defeat, knowing there was no escape from this torment. Satisfied that her little toy was reminded of his place, Camilla held her palm out flat towards Kerri who proceeded to toss Michael through the air. 


“Jesus Christ!” Michael screamed as he was flung through the air into the waiting hands of his original giantess. Once Camilla had him she then began the process of securing the Twister spinner up Michael’s back beneath his bindings so that when she was finished, she could flick his tiny body and watch as he spun around the brightly colored cardboard square. 


“Hahaha that’s awesome!!!” Kerri’s shouted, springing to the floor. The blonde giantess then placed one finger next to Michael, ignoring his squeaky begging, and then spun him around in an uncountable number of rapid circles. Michael could barely make out the sound of the two giantess’ laughing as the sound of the wind passing by his ears became nearly deafening. But even worse than the intense sound, was the vomit inducing sensation of being stuck in a tilt-o-whirl. The tiny man prayed for this to come to an end, before he blew chunks all over himself. 


Mercifully the spinning did come to an end without Michael needing to forcefully empty his stomach, likely because he hadn’t eaten since lunch on Friday. The tiny man tried to gather himself after the disorienting affair, but his was interrupted by the sound of Camilla’s voice. “He’s on your side.”


Michael came to the realization that two familiar pairs of asscheeks were looming over top of the spinner that he was attached to. And as Camilla had suggested, the spinner had positioned him beneath Kerri’s ass, specifically beneath her left cheek. “He just can’t get enough!” The titanic girl shouted before unceremoniously dropping the entirety of her weight down on the spinner. 


This game continued for nearly half an hour, with Michael either spinning viciously in a circle or being crushed beneath the ass of a cruel teenage goddess. Obviously, the buttcrushing was supplemented with a torrent of heinous farts. Such torment was to be expected at this point in his servitude to Camilla. Although no amount of time inhaling the potent fumes would allow Michael to adjust to the rotten stink.


The two girls were having so much fun waiting to see where their little plaything was going to stop, that they didn’t realize that the door to the bedroom was now open ever so slightly. The Michael spinner came to rest once again, this time positioned beneath Camilla’s twin moons. The small man made sure to enjoy the few seconds of respite that he received between the spinning and being crushed, when he noticed something peculiar out of the corner of his eye. “Please help me…”


“What are doing?” The sound of another voice made the girl’s blood run cold. Both girls snapped their heads to see that Kerri’s little brother was peeking his head through the door to see what the older girls were up to. The young boy was hoping to see his sister’s best friend playing a game of twister, after seeing her take the game back to Kerri’s room. The young boy was flooded with hormones watching the gorgeous girl prance around his house in her insanely short skirt and the very idea of her bending over in a game of twister was just too much of a golden opportunity for the boy to pass up.


“Jack get out of my fucking room!” Kerri squealed, leaping off the ground and dashing towards the door.


“No bring him in here!” Camilla shouted, afraid that her over eager friend was going to push this witness right into the arms of his parents. Kerri chases the middle schooler out of the room and after a few moments of loud confrontation out in the hallway, she eventually returned, dragging the boy by the hair. The young man was aggressively shoved the the floor by his dominant sister. 


The boy was about to scream bloody murder, a common tactic that he employed when he found himself backed into a corner, when he looked up to see the sweet smiling face of his first crush. Camilla produced the sweetest smile that she could as she drew close to the terrified young man cowering in the floor, doing her best to bring his guard down.


“Hey Jack, it’s not nice to spy on girls. You wouldn’t want your sister hanging out with you every time you have friends over would you?” She asked sweetly, running her fingers through his hair. “Now why don’t you tell me what you saw okay?”


“Well..” the boy looked nervously over to his sister and then back to Camilla. “It looked like you had a little guy and it looked like you were gonna squish him.”


“Fuck, Goddamnit Jack you’re such a pain in the ass!” Kerri spat at him in a hushed shout. Her face was beginning to turn red with frustration. If her parents found out what was happening in here, her life as she knew it was going to be over.


Camilla let out a heavy sigh as she shook her head. “I really wish you hadn’t done that Jack. I never wanted you to get wrapped up in all this.” The pretty brunette then proceeded to reach behind her and unbind the tiny Michael from his nausea inducing position on the spinner. The giantess then set Michael on the ground so that Jack could see that he was able to stand up and move on his own. “This is my friend Frank, take a bow Frank.”


Michael looked up at his captor, unsurprised that she didn’t want to give his real name. She was smart enough to be thinking ahead. Still he knew better than to try to use this as an opportunity for escape, so he obliged the giantess’ request. Jack watched with intense fascination as the little man stood up off the floor and took a deep bow.


“Wow he’s really alive?” Jack asked, leaning forward to examine the small man. But before they could get too familiar,  Camilla lifted Michael off the floor and held him over the front of her panties. She smiled sweetly at Jack as the boy watched closely while she pulled forward her skirt and panties, providing a nice soft landing for Michael when she released her hold on him.


“Yes Jack, he’s alive and he belongs to me now.” Camilla said, her smile gone. The smart giantess then reached over and took her phone off the nearby desk and began tapping through random screens. “And now since you saw him, I have to shrink you too.” 


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I thought it was a good one :) As always thanks so much for reading!