- Text Size +

“And now since you saw him, I have to shrink you too.”


Jack’s face drained of all color as he watched Camilla begin to scroll through her phone. Was she really going to shrink him? Was Kerri going to let her do that? The boy turned to his sister to look for help, but the tall blonde simply smiled menacingly at him. He couldn’t believe it, he didn’t want to get shrunken down, even if it was by the prettiest girl he had ever known.


“Wait, no. Please I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.” He pleaded, slowly backing away from Camilla. Unfortunately for him, his movement was inhibited by Kerri stepping down hard on the back of his leg. Camilla just shook her head as she frowned at the terrified young boy.


“I’m sorry Jack, but you didn’t leave me with any choice. You really need to respect people’s privacy.” Camilla said quietly, turning on the flashlight on her phone. 


“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I’ll never do it again I swear!” Tears began to well up in the boys eyes. He had just seen proof that Camilla was able to shrink people down and now she was going to do it to him. 


“Sorry Jack, but I can’t trust you not to tell anybody.” Camilla said softly. “Don’t worry, I’ll leave you with Kerri, so she can take care of you and you’ll be near home.” This threat scared young Jack even more than the very notion of being shrunk down. His sister was an evil, twisted girl and normal size, he didn’t want to know how bad things would be when she was a million times bigger than him.


“No please!” The boy cried, but Kerri cut him off.


“Oh don’t worry Jack. We’ll have lots of fun when you’re little. In fact, why don’t you guess where you’ll be sleeping tonight.” Kerri said, finally caught on to Camilla’s plan. Jack looked up at his older sister standing over top of him and was horrified to see her turn around and push her big butt in his direction. “I think I’ll keep you squished in my butt allllllll night. And boy oh boy have I been farting like crazy all night. You picked a bad night to get shrunk little bro.”


Jack looked over at Camilla in desperation, surely she wouldn’t subject him to such a disgusting fate. But the pretty brunette simply shrugged her shoulders. “It’s true. She farted on my friend Zach and he was like a foot away. I can’t imagine how bad it’s gonna be when she puts you in her underwear. Sorry Jack, it’s gonna be pretty smelly for you from here on out.” Camilla then began to focus her camera on the shrunken boy’s face, making it look like she was aiming her makeshift shrink ray. 


Terrified of the disgusting fate before him, Jack broke down into full on crying. “Please I don’t want to! I won’t tell anybody I swear!” The girls let the boy continue his blubbering for a little while before Camilla stepped in once again.


“Look Jack, I know petting your sister keep you is scary, but I can’t just leave you like this. I can’t trust you. And if it comes down to me getting in trouble and you spending the rest of your life in Kerri’s butt. Then I’m sorry, but you better get used to her farts.” Camilla said with a frown, really letting Jack picture the future that she was proposing. The highschool junior then looked up at her blonde friend and raised an eyebrow, silently commanding her to really drive this thing home.


“Here Jack, I’ll let you have this one while you’re still big.” Kerri says, placing a hand on her gut and scrunching her face. What came next was a terrible shock for the boy who was pinned to the ground. Kerri lifted her leg off of Jack but then fell backwards so that she was now pinning him to the ground with her large bubbly butt right on his back. Jack continued to cry as his sister scooched upwards until her ass was resting on his neck. He squirmed as much as he could but the both of them knew that Kerri was more than capable of holding him down.


“Here it comes Jack, the only smell you’ll be smelling for the rest of your life.” Kerri taunted, her heavy butt only inches from her annoying brother’s face. And finally she let him have it. A long, bassy fart erupted from Kerri’s ass, instantly making contact with the horrified boy’s face. And despite him thrashing as hard as he possibly could, the extreme weight that Kerri was putting on his head left him completely immobile. And so there he laid, completely trapped with the raunchy stink that had come from his sister’s massive butt. 


“Sorry buddy, time to shrink. I promise to come visit sometime.” Camilla said her most solemn voice. 


“And I promise to take you out before I take my morning dump…. unless I forget.” Kerri said with a chuckle. She was having more fun teasing her brother than she was tormenting the actual shrunken man that she had actually farted on earlier.


“Please Camilla don’t do it! I’ll never tell anybody I swear! Please don’t! Please!” The boy begged for all that he was worth between heavy sobs, still taking in the noxious air from Kerri’s last anal bomb.


“Hmmmmm I don’t know. What do you think Ker?” Camilla asked. She saw Jack’s eyes light up with just a glimmer of hope.


“Nah, he’s a little brat. You can’t trust him. He’s better off in my butt.” Kerri wiggles her bottom as she reveled in her brother’s suffering. 


“No I’ll be good I swear! I’ll do anything!” Jack cried, the pressure of his sister sitting on his neck was becoming incredibly painful. 


“I don’t know…” Camilla said shifting her socked foot closer to Jack’s face. “How’re you gonna prove that you’re a good boy? That you can do what you’re told.” By the time she finished speaking, her sweaty sock was nearly pressed right up against the poor boy’s nose. The girls waited but apparently Jack wasn’t catching on. 


“Kiss her foot dummy.” Kerri said, not wanting to suffer through her brother’s stupidity. The boy looked and saw the wiggling toes inside of a dirty white sock mere millimeters from his face. Not wanting to end up as a bug under his sister’s farting butt, the boy cranes his neck as much as he could and placed a single kiss against her slightly odorous foot.


“Nah I’m not buying. He doesn’t seem that interested in staying big.” Kerri said as her guts gurgled again. “Let’s just shrunk him down so I can just put him in my butt. He’ll get used to my farts eventually.” 


“No, no don’t!” Jack cried, kissing Camilla’s foot with more vigor this time. Camilla simply smiled at Kerri. As far as she was concerned, the Jack situation was taken care of, but she knew Kerri would want to torment him some more, so she might as well play along. Plus it felt kind of nice having someone kiss her feet. Especially since they were pretty ripe right now. But they definitely smelled better than her friend’s gas did, that was for sure. 


“Oh cmon. He’s barely kissing those toes. And it doesn’t count if you’ve got socks on.” Camilla rolled her eyes and began to roll her sock off, leaving just a bare foot up against Jack’s now red face. “And don’t just half ass it. Really get in there, lick those toes or you spend the rest of your life smelling my farts.” Kerri commanded. 


“You heard her. It’s either lick my toes or sniff her butt forever.” Camilla said, enjoying the teasing. To Jack the choice was clear and so his tongue darted out of his mouth and began wiggling between Camilla’s sweaty toes. Camilla sat back and enjoyed the sensation of having someone lick her toes. While not quite as thrilling as forcing someone to worship her ass against their will, it was still doing something for her to have the poor boy suffer under her toes. 


“Ugh fine you little toe freak. We’ll let you go this time.” Kerri lifted herself off of Jack’s head and allowed the poor boy to crawl to his hands and knees. Camilla looked him in the eyes as he silently begged for his life.


“Okay fine. I’m going to trust you Jack. I hope you don’t break my heart. Otherwise I’ll have to come back and shrink you.” Camilla said seriously taking off her other sock and flinging it at the boy.


“Yea and if we have to do that… I’m going to use you as toilet paper and flush you down into the sewer.” Kerri added in. 


“Jesus, she’s really getting into it.” Camilla thought to herself.


“I promise, I’ll never say anything to anyone.” Jack cried, scrambling to his feet and rushing to the door. And just like that he was gone, both girls satisfied that he wouldn’t dare to break his promise to them. 


“Jesus Christ I was freaking out there for a minute.” Kerri admitted after locking her door. “Maybe I should stop in there tonight and remind him to keep his trap shut.”


Camilla shook her head and laughed. “Seemed like you were having some fun toying with him back there.” Kerri shrugged, not bothering to deny anything. 


“Yea well, maybe it would be fun shrinking the little pipsqueak for a weekend. Think maybe I could sneak him into science club on a Friday sometime?” Kerri asked, liking the idea of making her brat brother fear her even more. 


“Maybe, but you’ve gotta have a good alibi. Can’t have your parents getting all worried.”  Camilla said leaning back and fishing a damp Michael out of her panties. The giantess then brought her tiny toy up to her mouth and proceeded to pop him into the cavernous maw. Michael was swished around inside Camilla’s mouth for nearly half a minute before she spit him back into the floor. “And you little man. So much for your little rescue… Kerri’s little brother is too afraid of getting shrunk and stuck between inside her big fucking ass.”


Kerri slaps her hand on her round behind just to accentuate Camilla’s taunts. “And so that just leaves you for us to play with. And that’s a real shame because it’s getting late and both of us are still feeling pretty gassy. So I guess the only question now is whose farts are you going to be sniffing for the rest of the night.” Camilla smiles down at Michael who is curled up in a ball on the floor. 


“I don’t fucking care Camilla. I just… I don’t fucking care.” Michael said against his better judgement. He simply couldn’t stand listening to this little brat taunt him for another second. His hopes have been dashed to pieces over and over again in the brief time that he’s spent under the rule of this cruel queen and the light inside his soul was coming dangerously close to blowing out forever. 


Camilla’s face curved into a deep frown as he mood instantly turned sour. She owned this pathetic creature, she was his goddess, the only thing with the power to decide whether he lived or died and yet he still had the never to disrespect her like this. The sheer arrogance was causing her blood to run hot and her heart to pump faster. Why wouldn’t he just submit to her? 


Kerri watched curiously as Camilla’s face grew redder and redder in response to Michael’s defiance. She had to give it to the little guy, he was nothing if not resilient. But judging by the way Camilla was reacting, that resilience was going to be put to the test before she was done with him.  


“Fine, I don’t care either.” Camilla said quietly, rising up off the floor. And walking over towards Kerri’s bed. “Kerri you can have him. I’m done with him. I just wanna get ready for bed and watch a little tv.” The sudden shift in demeanor made Kerri’s mood drop a bit. Sure she could be a bit of a brat and a know it all sometimes, but Camilla was her best friend and at the end of the day anyone that upset her would need to go through Kerri. The petite blonde looked down at the tiny man on the floor and picked him up off the floor. She was going to make it right for her friend… and she knew just how to do it. 


The giantess took her new toy with her over to the dresser where she began to dig through her bottom drawer. “Here they are!” She exclaimed as she pulled out her voice of pajamas for the evening. Camilla looked over at her friend who was now holding a pair of black leather pants that she really only ever wore when they were sneaking into club or fishing for drinks at the bar. 


“You’re gonna be hot.” Camilla said, trying to suppress the smirk that was beginning to form on her face. Kerri picked up on the gentle rise in her friend’s mood and giggled, tossing Michael onto the bed between his tremendous masters.


“No he’s gonna be hot. It’ll be like a million degrees in there and I’ll be sweating my ass off, but I’ll teach him to be nicer to my best friend.” Kerri said, stripping down to her underwear. “Plus this way, you won’t smell any of my farts in bed… they’ll be stuck inside with him.” Michael winced as she said “him,” her voice absolutely dripping with venom.


Camilla smiled warmly at her best friend, knowing that she was doing all of this just to make her feel better. It’s truly why she valued Kerri as a friend. She knew that the bubbly blonde would do just about anything to make her happy. “Well if you say so… he’s yours now so I don’t care what happens to him.”


“Oh really? So you don’t care if I do this?” Kerri asked playfully as she picked Michael up between two fingers and brought him around to her pert bottom. Michael braces himself for the coming storm of heat and stink as he was once again plunged into the deep, dark crack of a teenage girl. Kerri pulled her underwear back up and shook her ass back and forth, both putting on a show for Camilla and making things uncomfortable for her annoying little history teacher. 


“Nope I don’t care one bit.” Camilla had finished changing into her pj’s and was now getting underneath the covers on the bed. Kerri smirked and began pulling on her tight leather pants. She struggled for a moment, trying to get the garment up over her asscheeks, but after a bit of bouncing up and down she managed to get them on. Satisfied that Michael was now in for the worst night of his life, Kerri crawled into bed with Camilla and put on a movie on her PS4 before snuggling up with beautiful goddess of a best friend.