- Text Size +

Michael awoke suddenly to the sensation of his giantess caretaker moving about her bedroom. He was unsure of how long he had actually been asleep, not that he would actually call it ‘sleep.’ He had laid awake for hours on end as the temperature within Kerri’s leather pants rose to unimaginable heights, especially once she had fallen asleep and her body felt no need to hold in any of her stored up chili flatulence. One explosion after another caused Michael’s tomb to be filled with a thick, humid, sulphuric haze that quickly became the only thing that the miniscule man could think about.


And at several times throughout the night the heat had leafy Michael so incredibly dehydrated that he actually resorted to licking the moisture off of the giantess’ oily, wrinkled anus. “It’s about survival now.” He told himself and he choked down the disgusting fluid. And whenever he felt as though he might be getting close to falling asleep, Kerri’s anus would open up and release more of her noxious gas into his prison, ensure that he would need to choke and sputter for another several minutes. All in all, it was hell. Even worse that joining Camilla for her gym session.


And so while Kerri’s sudden movement was certainly jarring, Michael hoped that it might mean a release from his fart sarcophagus. The tiny man’s prayers were answered when a soft light began to infiltrate his surroundings, as Kerri’s leather pants were stripped away leaving only her thin cotton panties between Michael and freedom. “Please…” He called out weakly.


Mercifully, Michael’s confinement within this teenager’s still ripe asscrack came to an end when Kerri finally reached down into her panties and fished out a small man, dangerously close to the end of his rope. The miniscule educator drew deep breaths of the freshest air that he had tasted in several hours, and he avoided raising his head to meet the gaze of his current caretaker. By this point in his experience as a shrinkie, Michael was all too aware of how fragile the mood of a teenage giantess could be.


“Well, you really pissed her off.” Kerri commented, setting Michael up on the top of her dresser. The young blonde proceeded to peel off her underwear, leaving her completely nude in the comfort of her bedroom. “Camilla just up and left first thing this morning. Said she was done with you and that she didn’t need you anymore.”


Michael continued to listen as Kerri pulled out a set of clothes for the day. He was a bit shocked by the notion that Camilla had left her prize toy, and after the dirty trick these little bitches pulled yesterday, Michael wasn’t going to get his hopes up again. Kerri looked down at the little man, it was clear that he was avoiding eye contact with her. Not that she could blame him, he must be pretty pissed about how she tricked him the other day. 


“Well I guess that means you belong to me now.” Kerri tilted her head as she looked down at her new toy. A slight frown formed on her lips. The idea of tormenting Mr. Lanning just wasn’t as fun now that Camilla was gone. Sure he was a douchebag and she could just leave him in the back of her panties until she saw Camilla at school. However, without Camilla here to enjoy the torment, Kerri couldn’t get excited about it and instead looked at keeping Michael as more of a chore than anything else. “So what do I do with you now?”


Michael kept his eyes on his own feet, too cautious to believe that Kerri’s question was anything but rhetorical. “When’s the last time you had some food?” The giantess boomed down. Michael looked up for only a moment, his resolve faltering in the face of his overwhelming hunger. He knew he couldn’t trust this girl, but nearly forty hours had passed since his last meal and he would do nearly anything for a meal.


“I had a late lunch on Friday before Camilla shrunk me.” Michael said softly. Had he been looking up when he spoke, he would’ve noticed that Kerri’s scowl had instantly softened upon hearing his admission. Last night, in Camilla’s company, the things they were doing seemed funny and more like a harmless prank than anything else. But as she stood here, listening to a man admit that in addition to crushing his spirit, she and her friend had effectively starved him for nearly two days. Without Camilla here to stroke her ego, Kerri was beginning to feel like a shitty person.


“Oh, damn. Alright fine, wait here.” Kerri said before pulling open the top drawer of the dresser and gently sweeping Michael inside. As soon as he landed on the bed of socks, Michael felt the drawer get pushed shut, once again sealing him away in complete darkness. And while he hoped that Kerri would be returning shortly with food, the tiny man wasn’t going to waste the opportunity to try to get just a little bit of sleep. 


Michael was pulled from his nap by the sudden motion of the dresser he had been sleeping in. Immediately the man was pulled to his feet by the powerful aroma of freshly cooked bacon. Michael has been smelling nothing but unwashed asses for the past two days, so this new scent was parallel to basking in the warm grace of some divine presence. Truly this was the best he had felt since having his height stolen from him.


“Breakfast little dude. Hop on.” Kerri commanded casually as she set a hand down in the dresser. Michael eagerly clambered onto the monolithic palm, far too desperate for the savory taste of bacon to consider that this may be a trick. 


Mercifully, it seemed that Kerri’s offer of crispy bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs was a genuine one. The giantess brought the plate over to her desk where a large glass of OJ was sitting, already sweating in the warm summer air. Kerri took her seat and gently tilted her hand, allowing Michael to fall into a bed of warm, pillowy eggs. The shrunken man looked upwards at the awesome form of the titanic teenager who sat high above him. Oddly enough however, as Michael saw the gentle smile that the young girl wore, he couldn’t help but feel an unusual sense of peace. 


“Alright, I’ll let you go first. I’m pretty sure I can probably eat faster than you so you better get started.” The giantess giggled. Michael didn’t waste any time grabbing handfuls of the squishy yellow breakfast clumps before eagerly stuffing them into his mouth. Bite after bite went down before Michael noticed a large shadow over top of him. Looking up Michael’s jaw dropped at the unbelievable sight before him.


Kerri giggled as she toyed with the small man. Holding a single strip of bacon just above Michael’s head, the teen lifted it ever so slightly as her miniature plaything jumped up, desperately trying to break off a piece of salty back fat. Over and over Michael hopped towards the bacon strip, knowing that Kerri was enjoying the show. He didn’t mind much, if it kept her in a good mood then he could stomach being picked on. In the relative scope of the suffering he had been put through thus far, a simple game of keep away was nothing to get worked up over.


“What? You want my bacon too? Jeesh you’re not gonna leave anything for me to eat!” Kerri taunted playfully before allowing the bacon strip to fall into Michael’s grasp. The small teacher wrestled with the treat for a moment before breaking off a sizable chunk and bringing it to his mouth. Michael smiled up at the giantess as he swallowed a mouthful of bacon.


“Ahh well, it is considered polite to make sure your guests are well fed.” Michael shouted up to the teen, eliciting a toothy grin and a giggle.


“Ohhh I see. So I’ve been a bad host is that it?” She asks with a raised eyebrow. Michael pauses for a moment. This was a tricky situation. He didn’t want to sour her attitude by complaining about the things she subjected him to, but he also knew that staying silent would be a mistake. 


“Well… I… It’s been-“ Michael searched for the words to navigate this interaction.


“Relax Mr. L, I’m just messing with you. I know it was a pretty crappy time for you last night. I’m sorry.” Kerri’s smile waned ever so slightly as the pair recalled the fun that the two giantesses had at his expense. Michael simply sat quietly, preferring not to reminisce. 


“Really I am. I don’t know why I did all that. I mean you’re not like my favorite teacher or anything, and it was supposed to just be a prank but… I don’t know. Things just got out of control I guess. Whenever I’m with Camilla I just… I just can’t say no to her.” Kerri’s eyes dropped and her brow furrowed as her cheeks flushed red, ever so slightly. And suddenly things made a bit more sense for Michael. Even if he was old and somewhat out of touch with this generation and the things they were accustomed to, he could recognize a crush when he saw it.


“Kerri, it’s. Well, it’s not really alright… but I can forgive you.” Michael said softly, letting the strip of bacon fall back to the plate. “Just maybe we make it through the weekend without any more sitting on me.” He said with a chuckle, hoping to break the tension. 


Kerri smiles and brings her head down closer to the plate. “And no farting?” 


“Yes… definitely no farting.” Michael nodded in adamant agreement. 


“Haha fine, I’ll make you a deal. I promise not to fart on you… at least for the rest of the weekend.” Kerri said with a wink. “But I need something from you…”


“Okay?” Michael was hesitant about how this exchange was going. 


“I want to know how you taste.” Kerri commanded, raising her fork high up in the air and smiling widely down at her little prey.


Chapter End Notes:
Hey everyone, I’m working on the last couple chapters of Michael’s weekend with Camilla. Following that I’ll be taking a short break from posting to gather my thoughts and flesh out a few chapters so that I have a good direction with the next character arc. If there are things you would like to see or characters you would like to focus on, leave a review and I’ll see what I can do. Obviously no promises though :) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!