- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I apologize for missing uploads this week. It was an insanely busy week and I just didn't have the time or energy to focus on the story. I've got one more chapter to post to sort of wrap things up with Michael and I'll try to get it up tomorrow. Following that, I'll be taking a bit of a break. I hope you all enjoy the way our first act is coming to a close, and I'm eager to get back to posting in a week or two. Anyways... enjoy the chapter!

 

----------------------------------------------------

Michael stepped backwards into the still plentiful pile of eggs as Kerri’s fork drew ever closer. “Kerri, I… Let’s hang on a second.” The small man paused as he reached the back of Kerri’s breakfast plate. He had no more space to move without fully committing to running away from her, a choice he was sure would irritate her. 


Surprisingly Kerri set the fork flat onto the plate just in front of Michael and peered down at him playfully. The tiny teacher held his breath as he watched Kerri scoop up a large pile of eggs, keeping constant eye contact with him as she dumped them into her waiting mouth and allowed them to slide down her slender throat. Michael watched intently as the mushy lump of breakfast made its way down into the giantess’ stomach. For several bites he watched as the large tines scooped up piles of food that could feed him for days at a time, only for this massive woman to clean the fork each time that it passed her lips.


The pretty blonde tilted her head as she munched, quietly observing her miniscule teacher. He seemed much more calm than he did when she first saw him at Camilla’s house. “Jeesh, he’s much more laidback when he’s fed.” She thought to herself as she laid her fork on the desk. The giantess then proceeded to slowly and gently scoop the little Michael off of the plate, holding him gently in front of her large lips. 


“Ahhhhh I’m stuffed.” She said softly as she coddled the shrunken man, who could still smell bacon on her breath. But before Michael could say anything, Kerri’s lips turned up into a wide smile. “Butttttt, I think I’ve got room for one… more… bite…” The giantess brought her tiny prize closer to her lips with each word, until he was pressed up against them. 


“Kerri I don-“ Michael tried to speak but he was quickly shut down.


“Shhhh shhhh shhhhhhhh, just relax little man. You’re alllllll mine.” The titan replies with a smile, allowing her lips to part and her massive tongue to sneak out and press up against Michael’s face. Michael wanted to resist whatever it was that Lerri was doing but as the gigantic tongue pressed into him, he found himself powerless to fight the slimy organ. 


Kerri played with Michael for several minutes, working him over with her tongue and gradually pulling the lower half of her teacher’s body into her mouth. Michael’s eyes opened wide as he felt the familiar sensation of a giantess tongue working its way between her legs. He braces himself against Kerri’s massive lips as she began to suck harder on his body, threatening to drag him completely within her mouth. 


“Kerri, I’m going to-“ Michael tried to warn the giantess but his body was too eager for release. His tiny hips bucked as he felt his dick explode onto his captor’s massive tongue, leaving the older man to desperately try to catch his breath. Choosing to let Camilla shrink him down to this size was definitely a mistake, but goddamnit getting blown by a giantess was almost worth the entire ordeal. Almost. 


Feeling the salty deposit hit her tongue, Kerri gave her little toy a few more good sucks before allowing him to slide out of her mouth and into the palm of her hand. The teen goddess smiled as she watched Michael, covered in spit, try to regain his breath. His bare chest rose and fell in a rhythmic cadence, and Kerric couldn’t help but notice that the older man was in fairly decent shape for his age. She certainly didn’t have any sort of sexual attraction to him, but as a young woman who puts a lot of stock in her own physique, she simply had to admire the fairly well defined muscles that cling to the tiny man’s aged bones.


The giantess allowed her captive some time to gather himself before she walked him over towards her bed and gently set him down on top of her pillow. She then grabbed the TV remote off of her desk and switched it on, changing the channel so that some old war movie was playing. “I gotta go take care of the dishes and do a bit of laundry, so why don’t you just chill for a little while. I’ll be right back.” But before she turns to leave the room, Kerri reaches down and peels off the pair of socks that she had been wearing since the previous night and tosses them onto the bed right in front of Michael. As the large cotton garments land next to the exhausted history teacher, a wave of air washes past him, tainted by the distinct odor of the teenager’s foot musk. “Dry yourself off with those.” Kerri commands playfully as she exits the room.


The shrunken man looks down at the dirty pink socks and shrugs his shoulders as he steps up and begins drying off his slimy lower half. At this point Michael can’t be bothered to worry about the slight stink coming off of the well worn socks. He was too tired to argue and decided that it would be preferable to be a bit smelly rather than being wet and uncomfortable. Once his legs were nice and dry Michael looked over the the remaining sock as an idea crept into his mind.



————————-


As Kerri walked back into her bedroom, she shut the door behind her to prevent any intrusions like the one that had occurred last night. The giantess walked towards her bed and what she saw brought an enormous smile to her face. “Oh. My. God. That is adorable!” She cried, pulling out her cell phone and bringing up the camera. Kerri snapped a photo of her shrunken history teacher snuggled up on her pillow, watching tv and using one of her dirty socks as a sleeping bag. This was going to be a photo that she would treasure forever. 


“I was cold alright. Sue me.” Michael said, knowing that she was going to taunt him for opting to bask in her somewhat smelly sock.


“Uh huh, sure. It’s not that you like the way my feet smell?” Kerri crawled up onto her bed, sitting on the opposite end as Michael with her legs stretched out towards the little man. “It’s okay, I wouldn’t blame you. They’re cute feet.” 


Michael watched as the giantess curled her toes before him. Her smile was unmistakably bright as she toyed with the idea that he was attracted to her slender peds. He simply shook his head and smiled, arguing with a giantess was pointless and at the moment Kerri was simply having some harmless fun at his expense. “I was cold. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.” He replied while crossing his arms.


“Are you suuuuure? Are your really really sure you don’t want to give my piggies a little kiss.” The giantess pressed on, extending her leg out even more so that her toes came to a stop just before Michael’s miniscule head. 


The shrunken man let out a heavy sigh and looked up at the mountain of girl who had her literally pig sized toes wiggling in his face. “You’re not gonna let this go are you?” He asked, reaching up to place his hands on Kerri’s big toe.


“Hey I’m not the one with a foot fetish here. I’d be happy to just watch a movie with you. Maybe I could even sit on your lap.” The giantess said with a smirk. Even if he was more of an ass man, she knew that Michael would cut off his own hand to avoid ending up back under her building sized rear end. And just as expected, Michael leaned forward and placed a series of small kisses on her big toe. 


“Haha I thought so you little dork. C’mere.” Kerri chuckled and plucked Michael up out of her sock. The giantess then repositioned her own colossal body so that she was seated at the head of the bed so both she and Michael could watch TV and turn today into a lazy Sunday. Once she had settled into her seat, Kerri held Michael between two fingers and brought him up to her face.


“Alright tiny, I guess you’ve earned yourself a bit of a break so how about we watch some TV today.” The giantess then proceeded to lower Michael into her cleavage, applying a gentle pressure to his head so that he sunk down to his chest, held firmly in place by the soft mammary mounds. “And if you get bored, maybe go find my nipples and make yourself worthwhile.” She said with a smile. 


Michael shifted himself around between the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen and rested his head against Kerri’s soft skin. “Why wasn’t my whole weekend like this?” Michael thought to himself. If this is what life with a giantess was like, then he could see himself doing this more often. 


And so the pair relaxed for the remainder of the day, rendering Michael’s opinions of giantesses much better than it was before.