- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the long delay in posting. I am incredibly grateful to have a job that keeps me employed during times like this, however I have become exponentially busier as the pandemic draws on. That being said I have tried to write when I’ve got some down time, but it pretty rare that I get to block out an hour or two to sit down and really focus on the content. I genuinely hope that the quality doesn’t start to slip but if you feel like it is please let me know. I have grown to enjoy this community quite a bit and I want to tell good stories. Before all this came to a screeching halt I was working on getting started with a new story arc featuring Ms. Crowell. And that is what is coming up next.

————————————————————————

“Rise and shine squirt.” Kerri said, peering down into the old Ugg boot that she had tipped over for Michael to sleep in. The tiny man stretched as he stood up from the cozy lining of the boot that had made a surprisingly nice bed. Typically Michael would’ve been up hours ago, but this had not been a normal weekend for the educator and he had no problem taking advantage of the additional rest. 


“Ready to see who won?” She asked. Michael nodded and stepped up into her palm as she bent forward to retrieve him from the floor. Last night they had made a wager on how exactly Kerri was going to sneak him back into the school. And so they decided on a little contest. Kerri retrieved her phone from the nightstand and pulled open her Instagram, which was filled with more than a thousand racy photos, appreciated all throughout her school.


After pulling open the pic that she had posted last night, Kerri lowered the screen to show Michael the results. Kerri had allowed him to paint all of the toenails on her right foot with any color that he wanted. And once he had finished, she picked her own colors and set out to paint all the toes on her left foot. As she tucked her tiny teacher into boot they agreed that if Michael’s side got more votes, then he could ride to school inside her bra, but if her side got more votes then she was going to carry him there in the back of her panties.


Michael looked at the screen and slumped down as he saw that Kerri’s paint job had won in a landslide victory, bringing in more than 70% of the votes. In sharp contrast to Michael, Kerri was doing a little dance in the middle of her room, floating over her tiny teacher. 


“Sorry little man, but I think we both knew I was gonna win that one.” She said carrying the tiny man into her bathroom. 


Michael was bummed about losing the bet, but he was even more upset about the idea of spending yet another several hours in between Kerri’s massive asscheeks. Because despite the very enjoyable day he had yesterday, he would never forget the potent stink of this young woman’s gas. “Damn, I tried my best. I guess I don’t quite have the experience that you do.” He admitted.


Kerri looked down at the shrunken man that she had placed on the countertop of her sink. It was instantly visible that he was upset about losing the bet. It was understandable. She couldn’t imagine how heinous her farts must’ve been at his size, especially when she had him trapped right up against her asshole. The giantess shook her head, not wanting to believe how crappy of a person she had been. “Yea you gave it your all. And honestly, I think you made my toes look pretty cute.” 


Michael looked up at his giantess, hoping that maybe she would have some mercy on him. “So maybe, I’ll bend the rules a bit and let you ride in the front of my panties.” Upon hearing the good news Michael wanted to cheer, but decided that it might be in poor taste to do so. “But you’ve gotta do something for me…”


“Uhhhh sure. Of course.”


“I need you to get my history grade up to a B+.” She said. Michael was entirely surprised by her request. In fact he had half expected both girls to blackmail him into raising their grades. 


“Well I suppose I can handle that. Although I think we both know you’re smart enough to raise the grade on your own.” Michael said, the teacher in him urging him to encourage the hard work necessary to succeed.


“And I think we both know you don’t want to go back inside my butt, don’t we?” Kerri said, raising one eyebrow. “Let’s just have you get me the B+. Sound good?”


“Yes, I'll make it happen.” Michael said, picking up on her underlying point.


“Perfect.” The giantess exclaimed, her cheery demeanor returning in full. “Now let’s get washed up.” The sexy blonde then stripped out of her pj’s before turning on the water and wrapping a fresh washcloth around her tiny plaything. Once she was satisfied with her makeshift loofa, the giantess brought Michael’s face directly in front of her perky breast before using her tiny history teacher to clean the entirety of her body.


—————————————


Adam walked to his locker, keeping his eyes fixed towards the floor. The timid boy preferred to avoid eye contact with his peers, especially since he had crossed paths with Camilla. He hoped that by keeping his own gaze down, he would avoid catching the eyes of any more giant women. Thankfully, Adams luck held for the first few periods of the day. He had managed to visit his locker and gather all the books he would need without running into either Camilla or her best friend Kerri, and he continued to avoid the pair of cruelly playful girls during subsequent trips to his locker throughout the morning.


Unfortunately, his luck was bound to come to an end and it did so when he made it to physics class. As usual, Adam was the first student to make it to his seat and he watched as one student after another filed into the room. Maybe she’ll be absent today. He thought hopefully to himself, knowing in his heart that wouldn’t be the case. And sure enough, Adams fears were confirmed as Camilla Stevens walked through the door, her tall frame exuding confidence as she walked through the crowded classroom. Camilla looked down at her diminutive peer as she walked in front of his desk. She chuckled quietly to herself as she saw his eyes fart to the floor, he could try to hide it but she knew he had been staring at her since the moment she entered the room. 


“Hey little man, how was your weekend?” Camilla asked sweetly, placing her books on her own desk before coming back to take a seat on top of Adam’s desk. The young man frowned as he watched his notebook get completely enveloped by the large mounds of her ass, a sensation that he was all too familiar with. 


“It was fine.” He murmured quietly. I don’t get her. Why does she even bother pretending to be nice? She’s just going to torture me after school. Adam silently pondered his unusual situation as he waited for Camilla to get bored and leave.


“Aren’t you going to ask how my weekend was?” Camilla asked, growing annoyed with Adam’s ignorance of how to conduct a polite conversation. The boy looked up and met her gaze, realizing that she was seriously going to wait for him to ask.


With a soft sigh Adam decided it was better to just appease her and rather than run the risk of making her angry just a few hours before he would be literally in the palm of her hand. “Sorry Camilla, how was your weekend?” 


“It was good. I did a little practicing as a giantess so that we could have lots of fun together. I’ll show you in science club today.” She said with a wide grin. Adam tried to process what she was telling him. Giantess practice? What does that even mean? Did she shrink someone else? 


“Don’t think about it too much. Just be a good boy and don’t be late after school, okay?” And with that Camilla hopped up off of Adam’s desk and walked back to her own desk. Adam couldn’t help but stare as she walked away from him. The jeans she was wearing hugged her ass so tightly, the young boy was helpless as his hormones raged within him. Given the conversation that had just transpired, Adam couldn’t stop himself from imagining himself being trapped inside of those crazy tight jeans, left to wrestle with the gargantuan beast that was Camilla’s ass. A dangerous thought, especially since it was well within the realm of possibility for the unfortunate boy, but Adam was far from in control of his body at this point in his life. This fact was highlighted by the realization that Adam was beginning to grow erect from his daydream of Camilla’s bubbly butt. 


Adam was shaken free from his terrifying yet stimulating daydream as the sound of Ms. Crowell’s commanding voice rang out over the roar of student conversation.


“Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.” The tall blonde said as she walked around to the back side of her desk. She then picked up a stack of papers and began to distribute them among the students. “I also hope that you remembered to do your reading because we’re getting started with a quiz.” There were a few audible gross that came from the class but most everyone was prepared, knowing that failing a quiz in Ms. Crowell’s class came with severe consequences. 


The students worked silently for around fifteen minutes as Ms. Crowell monitored her students to ensure that there weren’t any violations of her zero tolerance academic dishonesty policy. The teacher wiggles her toes within her leather heels, feeling the already excessive accumulation of sweat between her digits. These were her favorite shoes, but anytime she wore them her soles were practically swimming before lunch. And as irritating as the sensation of sweaty feet was, she decided that it was more than worth it. Especially if a student made the unfortunate decision of landing himself in ISS.


Suddenly, Alyssa’s attention was snapped away from her own sweating feet as she noticed something suspicious. Her eyes narrowed as she watched a student in the back of the class lean slightly out of his chair towards Camilla Stevens, who was working diligently on her own quiz. “Mr. Thompson, please keep your eyes on your own paper.” 


The student snapped his head towards the front of the room, his face turning red as he realized that he had been caught. And the commotion caused other students to turn and see what was happening including Camilla, who turned to hide her paper more effectively upon realizing what was happening. Eventually the students all returned to their quizzes and Alyssa spent the next several minutes silently stewing in her seat. 


Zachary Thompson. Her inner dialogue was dripping with venom as his name swirled around her head. He was a cocky prick like hundreds of other students had been upon entering her class. And normally she would have no issue breaking through his arrogant exterior, in fact her ability to turn the rudest, least compliant students into well mannered vessels for knowledge had become a point of pride for Alyssa. And so when the son of the city’s mayor came through class after Ms. Crowell was informed that he would be exempt from her unique disciplinary practices. And so Zach quickly grew bold in class after he realized that the majority of Alyssa’s control over her classes came from the fear of being reduced in size. And so she had to tread carefully when it came to disciplining this particular student, lest she undermine the respect that she had cultivated with her students thus far.


Class went on normally from there. The students turned in their quizzes and Alyssa proceeded to discuss the next topic that the class would study. Eventually the bell rang and students began filing out of the room, leaving the tall blonde woman to eat her lunch and grade quizzes in solitude. On the whole, her students all did very well on the quiz. There were a few missed questions here and there but it seemed that everyone adequately understood the source material. However when she pulled up the quiz turned in by Mr. Thompson, Alyssa was stunned to see that he had managed to get every single question wrong. How the hell did he manage that? How can he copy off the top student and still fuck up this badly? 


Continuing on to the next quiz, the instructor noticed something peculiar. The next paper was turned in by Camilla, and while she managed to get every single question correct there were marks left behind after she had erased all the wrong answers. And not so coincidentally every one of the answers that Camilla had erased, matched the answers that Zach had turned in on his quiz. Clever girl. Alyssa thought as she sat back and smiled. With this proof of Zach’s screw up Ms. Crowell began to put together a plan for cutting Zach Thompson’s ego down to size.


Chapter End Notes:
I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter update! And I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe during this outbreak. I can’t promise that I’ll be sticking to my daily upload schedule simply because I’m working much longer hours and being stuck inside all day is require a bit more time as far as cooking and cleaning goes. So please let me know what you think of the chapters that do come out because your feedback goes such a long ways towards keeping me going. Stay indoors and stay tuned everybody! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!