- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Back again! Trying to wrap up the Michael arc, don’t worry Ms. Crowell is coming soon!

—————————————————

Kerri walked into the bathroom after her last class of the day and checked to make sure that no one else was in the room with her. Once she was satisfied that she was alone, the young blonde walked into one of the stalls before reaching into the front of her shorts and pulling out the tiny form of that used to be her history teacher. The teenage giantess smiled as she eyeballed her little prize, who was busy trying to clear his face of the viscous slime that was now coating his tiny body. 


“I told you to sit still didn’t I?” Kerri said with a slight chuckle. Michael hung limply between Kerri’s large fingers, exhausted from his day pressed up against her massive genitals. Initially he was a bit nervous about being trapped within the tight confines of this giantess’ panties, but after his movements began to get her engine all revved up the whole experience was surprisingly enjoyable for the tiny man. 


“What time is it? Is the day over yet?” Michael asked, eager to return to his normal life, despite how well things had turned out with Kerri.


“Pretty much, the last period just ended. Now we’ve just gotta convince Camilla to grow you back.” Kerri said bringing Michael out to the sink so that she could rinse him off. 


“Can’t you just bring me to Alyssa?” Michael asked, not at all eager to get involved with Camilla ever again.


“Well if we do that then you’ve got to explain to her how you got so small. And she’ll know it was Camilla and then your little home movie goes public. So let’s just roll the dice with Cam, okay?” The giantess says sternly. Michael sighs, knowing that she’s not in the debating mood.


“Fine, let's just get this over with.” 


———————————————————-


“Alright guys, today’s the deadline for your project ideas. If your submission has already been approved then you can get working otherwise let’s get together and figure something out.” Camilla told the other club members as she finished applying the tape that would secure poor Adam to the stool at the front of the room. The titanic brunette smiled cutely as she admired her handiwork and Adam was left to stare in horror as his biggest bully turned around to address the students revealing to him an enormous jean-clad ass. The miniature boy closed his eyes shut as he waited for the impact, but several seconds passed without him feeling Camilla’s tremendous weight. As Adam opened his eyes again he watched as the giantess swayed her hips back and forth, teasing him before ultimately dropping down on top of him. 


Camilla watched the other club members get into their groups and begin the early steps of working on their science projects. The tanned giantess sat back and reveled in her dominance, rocking her hips back and forth on top of Adam’s pathetic little body. I wonder how this compares to sitting on him with my gym shorts. She thought to herself as she fiddled with the shrink remote. On one hand the tough fabric of her jeans was probably marking the pressure beneath her nearly unbearable, but on the other hand he wasn’t battling with the potent stink of her swamp ass like he was last week. She made a mental note to ask Adam which way he would prefer that she sit on him. 


The bratty giantess’ concentration was broken as she realized that one of the club members had come up to speak with her. “Hey Camilla, I wanted to talk about my project.” She looked up to see Kyle Morris standing in front of her desk with a sizable stack of papers in his hands.


“Sure Kyle, you have something to submit?” She asked, shifting in her seat. 


“Yea, I think so.” Kyle said nervously as he set his papers down in front of the club president. Camilla picked them up and began pouring over Kyle’s proposal.


“Wait, you’re serious? You want to replicate the shrinking remote?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.


“Well yea. Don’t you think it’s bullshit that one company gets to hoard the patent on shrinking technology? I mean think of all the good that people could do with it… instead of just using it to punish students.” Kyle  began to spread out the pages of his proposal on the desk. “I swear I can do it. I would just need to see the one that Ms.Crowell lent you.” 


Camilla sat in silence as she looked over the paperwork that Kyle had provided, leaving the tall, lanky teenager to nervously try to make his case. “Look I know it’s a bit of a long shot, but I-“


“Save it Kyle. I love it.” Kyle was shocked to see that Camilla was smiling from ear to ear as she continued to read his project papers. “There’s only one thing. We’re gonna have to keep this project quiet until you’re ready to present it, otherwise I’m sure the school’s going to shut us down. But if you can make it work before they catch wind of what we’re doing, then it’ll be the biggest presentation in the school’s history!” Camilla’s excitement had Kyle smiling widely, despite the fact that he was helplessly unaware of why the pretty brunette was so interested in his idea.


“Thanks Camilla, I was a little worried that you were gonna shoot me down there.” The boy chuckled nervously as he began collecting his papers off the desk.


“Don’t sweat it Kyle, I think it’s an amazing idea. I mean just think of all the amazing things you could do if you replicated shrinking tech for public use. You could change the world!” Camilla said, signaling for the boy to come closer. “Just make sure you keep it to yourself. If people find out what you’re doing then we’ll both be in hot water.” 


For the next few minutes, Camilla and Kyle discuss where his project is going to begin before the eager student returns to his solo lab table to get started with his work. Camilla watched as the boy immediately puts pencil to paper, completely ignorant to the fact that his success on this project would mean everything to the conniving giantess in training. Suddenly, her concentration is broken by a soft knock on the door. She turned to see the smiling face of her best friend standing at the door, waving her hand to get Camilla to come out into the hall with her. 


Camilla smiled as she rose out of her chair, pausing to turn and face the tiny boy taped to her seat who was now gasping for breath. She giggled as she watched her little toy frantically try to fill his lungs with fresh air after having been compressed by her unforgiving, denim-clad ass. “Stay put, I’ll be back in a minute.” She cooed with a gentle poke to Adam’s abdomen, before turning and going to meet her friend in the hallway. 


“Hey how’s nerd practice going?” Kerri says with a playful smile, dodging the smack that Camilla throws at her. 


“Keep up the attitude smart ass, we’ll see how nerdy I look as a skyscraper.” Camilla said with her typical cocky attitude and waving the size remote around. Both girls laughed and talked a little bit about Adam’s predicament back inside the classroom. 


“Speaking of tiny people…” Kerri trailed off as she reached a hand down into her cleavage. Camilla’s smile turned into a slight scowl as she realized what Kerri was doing. She had almost forgotten that she had left her tiny history teacher in the care of her best friend. Michael stood there in Kerri’s palm covering his naked shame as he looked up at the two gigantic teenagers who currently dominated his entire world. 


“Uhh hi Camilla.” The miniature man said quietly, not entirely sure that she could even hear him, but also thinking that may have been for the better. The giantess glared down at the middle aged man, her scowl making him fear that she may just decide to swat him flat like an insect. 


“Well hey there Michael. How’re you enjoying your new life? I think it’s the perfect fit for you.” The massive brunette smirked as she saw Michael shrivel even more in Kerri’s palm. Kerri looked down at the little man and in the depth of her heart she felt sorry for him. He had been through so much over the past few days and a good chunk of it was her fault. 


“Well I can’t argue that he looks cuter like this.” Kerri said, smiling down at the itty bitty teacher. “But I think it’s time to make him regular again.”


“Why?” Camilla asked, raising an eyebrow to her friend.


“Well because if he goes missing then people are gonna start asking questions and I don’t want to be the one holding him when the cops come knocking. Plus he agreed to get my history grade up so that’ll help get my parents off my ass.” Michael was happy that he had a giantess bargaining on his behalf. If it were up to him alone to argue with Camilla, he was pretty sure that he'd end up as her pet for the rest of his life. Both Kerri and Michael watched as Camilla considered the circumstances presented to her and waited for the pretty brunette to make her decision. Thankfully they didn’t need to wait long.


“Yea, I guess you’re right. As much fun as it would be, squishing you would probably be more of a hassle than it’s worth.” Camilla extended her hand out for Kerri to drop the small man into it. The young blonde then waved before Camilla began to walk away with Michael, hopefully taking him back to his office so he could be made normal sized again. She shrugged and turned to head back towards the gym so she could get started with volleyball practice, but something inside of the classroom happened to catch her attention. She leaned in as pressed her forehead against the glass as she watched five girls gathered in a circle in the front of the room. Suddenly the girls all broke formation as one of the ladies turned so that she was standing directly in front of a stool at the teacher’s desk. And just before the girl flourished her skirt and lowered herself down onto the seat, Kerri could barely make out the familiar shape of a tiny person who appeared to be taped to the seat.


The teen shook her head and smiled as she walked away from the door. “Fuckin Adam.” She said with a giggle. 


Chapter End Notes:
Chapters are starting to come together pretty well. Might get a more consistent upload schedule together soon. Thanks for reading everyone, please leave a review if you’re enjoying it so far, it means a lot to me!